2009.03.06 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not unusual for the SA's investigators to come to a crime scene after LE is finished. In Florida, the SA's office would present a case to the GJ for an indictment for charges. This doesn't mean they are looking at charging either one of them especially since Ronald was present as they did their walk through.

Seriously Searching,
I have a quick question maybe you can answer. Would this be a more common occurance in cases where they had more info or a suspect or something? If LE really has no idea what happened would the SA still be as likely to go and check things out?

The abduction scenario would make more sense if the kids were sleeping in their own rooms.
The door being propped open with a laundry basket is BS!
The main entrance was that door from the inside looking out. When Misty was on the phone with 911 she would have mentioned how the first door was propped open before mentioning the screen door..matter of fact, I would think that she would have to actually stand right there to see over the laundry basket..
I don't think that with a child missing and the door being propped open would she just go out that door and take a look around, she would be scared to death that someone was either in the house, or still outside. She would have told 911 about the laundry basket first...JMHO
From what I remember the back door was described as ajar, not propped open by laundry, and it was just the screen door that was propped open with the concrete block. I do agree with the part about it making more sense if the kids were in a separate room from Misty. I can't remember another case where a child was abducted from the same room as an "adult". MOO

The abduction scenario would make more sense if the kids were sleeping in their own rooms.
The main entrance was that door from the inside looking out. When Misty was on the phone with 911 she would have mentioned how the first door was propped open before mentioning the screen door..matter of fact, I would think that she would have to actually stand right there to see over the laundry basket..
I don't think that with a child missing and the door being propped open would she just go out that door and take a look around, she would be scared to death that someone was either in the house, or still outside. She would have told 911 about the laundry basket first...JMHO

I remember back when LE gave information at a presser. They stated the screen door was propped open with the cinder block, and the main door was blowing in the wind open. this was in the same presser they talked about the blanket being taken out for the dogs.

My laundry basket is inside the door of our master bath. Door tends to swing shut. I often grab something off the top of the pile to hold the door open. JMO, I think Misty unlocked the door earlier to toss something out like the trash, got distracted and never relocked it.

From what I remember the back door was described as ajar, not propped open by laundry, and it was just the screen door that was propped open with the concrete block. I do agree with the part about it making more sense if the kids were in a separate room from Misty. I can't remember another case where a child was abducted from the same room as an "adult". MOO

OKay...ummm..if the backdoor was just ajar, then how did she see the brick opening the screen door? I thought she said the door was wide open? If the first door was just ajar, then she wouldn't have been able to see the screen door being held wide open by a brick..unless she opened up the first door all the way to look..ummmm..but then I thought she said she hadn't touched anything..

Misty's story does add lots of questions, I just don't see a motive.

Re: the other case in Florida. Her child was missing and the stories didn't add up. Remember, she was charged with child neglect as her initial charge. I wonder if the State is looking to charge Misty and/or Ronald due to Haleigh being missing? moo

I didn't follow that "other" case however from the little I know about it these 2 cases cannot be compared. I really wish posters would stop comparing the 2.

Unless Misty was not at the home that evening I cannot see them charging either of the 2 with any crime. IMO

I remember back when LE gave information at a presser. They stated the screen door was propped open with the cinder block, and the main door was blowing in the wind open. this was in the same presser they talked about the blanket being taken out for the dogs.

That is what I thought too...:confused: so where did the laundry basket come into this?

That is what I thought too...:confused: so where did the laundry basket come into this?

The NG people guessing what happened. We all know media does not verify before they print or say what really happened. I sure wish they would all do their homework or at least cheat off WS before reporting. They get an F in my book.

Ron may feel that all the negativity about him is taking the focus off of Haleigh. I think having TN in front of the camera is a good idea.

As far as what Haleigh was wearing there is nobody at this point that knows what Haleigh was wearing...she very well could have gotten up and changed. My kids used to do that all the time. I would put them to bed in one thing and they would wake up in something else.
I have a niece who could sleep with a bomb going off next to her. She is an adult now and still can sleep through (and has) a hurricane.

Seriously Searching,
I have a quick question maybe you can answer. Would this be a more common occurance in cases where they had more info or a suspect or something? If LE really has no idea what happened would the SA still be as likely to go and check things out?
Even without a clear POI or Suspect, they do know she supposedly went missing from this location. They are trying to piece together what type of crime was committed and where...so I think while they had the opportunity to go to the home they would take advantage of it.

Does anyone find it weird how Misty refers to herself as their MOM??? And the nasty comments she wrote to the other ex-girlfriend??? (if they are true) Seems to be a bit jealous, and what 17 year old in love isn't.... But this whole situation is a little different and what I mean is most 17 year old girls don't play mommy to 3 kids... My point is the way RC seemed to be so in love with his daughter, like he put her first..... Do you not think a jealous 17 year (unstable) little girl would not have "jealous" feelings about RC and Haleigh????? JMO JMO

I didn't follow that "other" case however from the little I know about it these 2 cases cannot be compared. I really wish posters would stop comparing the 2.

Unless Misty was not at the home that evening I cannot see them charging either of the 2 with any crime. IMO

I agree. This family has been a lot more forthcoming. There may be issues, but they didn't have to be subpoenaed to take lie detectors and they are making Haleigh the priority, not the adults.

ITTA, I think the only thing Misty is guilty of is leaving them home alone. I think she's afraid to tell the truth because everyone would think this was her fault. She;s still just a scared kid. MOO... I've been fooled before. I didn't follow the other case either.

(Moo still makes me laugh)

Re: the other case in Florida. Her child was missing and the stories didn't add up. Remember, she was charged with child neglect as her initial charge. I wonder if the State is looking to charge Misty and/or Ronald due to Haleigh being missing? moo

If you are referring to Casey Anthony being charged well, she didn't report her child missing for 31 days. Actually, she never reported the child missing. Cindy made the report.

The only likeness I see in the two cases are the people who were last seen with the missing children cannot get their stories straight. Just saying ~

peeps....just getting back in..what happened to the local thread in the parking lot???
tia

eta:eta...to cover my own unkowning hide...I also just pmd Tricia about the same thing

Misty's story does add lots of questions, I just don't see a motive.

Oh, she has plenty of motive..IMHO
Who was the number 1 female in Ron's life? Sure wasn't Misty..maybe she was jealous of that..
No one knows the relationship she had with the kids when no one else was around..Maybe Haleigh was mouthy to her..I wouldn't doubt it, Crystal doesn't seem to mind talking down about Ron on TV, do you really think she wouldn't do it in front of Haleigh? What if Haleigh was told she didn't have to listen to Misty? What if she give Misty a hard time when Ron wasn't around? It is very possible this was going on, I have seen it many times first hand..
What if like a previous poster said, Haleigh woke up to find Misty with another man that wasn't her father? She would have to shut Haleigh up to keep her from talking..

I agree. This family has been a lot more forthcoming. There may be issues, but they didn't have to be subpoenaed to take lie detectors and they are making Haleigh the priority, not the adults.

They have not hired a bunch of lawyers either.

peeps....just getting back in..what happened to the local thread in the parking lot???
tia

eta:eta...to cover my own unkowning hide...I also just pmd Tricia about the same thing

No one knows, I thought i did something wrong and got kicked out, but it was pulled for review hours ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard