2008.10.14 Tony L Interview w/LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree that's what he was trying to say, but it was what he actually said that I found interesting (his own words, p 3881 - p 36 of 56 - in the newly released Oct interview where he said (line 8 on that page):

"...we would bring up like you know like, "Where's Caylee been?" Like teasing her about that. And she would have an answer for that right away...."

He said they teased her about that. Probably an accidental slip of words.

(Yes, he did also say that he and his friend had teased her to the point of tears about him maybe not coming back from N.Y.)

they probably teased her about it because knowing kc, she was always running her mouth about being such a great mom and blah blah... and everyone's thinking, yeah if you're such a great mom why are you over here following tony around like a puppy and your kid is always with someone else?

how do you know he tried to help the police find out what happened to Caylee? He agreed to wear a wire when speaking to LA, he was happy to tell LE what he told them. I can agree with you there :)

I think they may have put the wire on the wrong person, but that's just MOO.

have you seen a link regarding a lie detector test? thanks

oh how i would love if the results of lie detector tests went into doc dumps!

I totally agree. I think he seems like a good kid. I'm just reading the chat logs released in the last doc dump and he was asking Casey if he could come over some morning to meet her parents. He wanted to bring Cindy & George tea and coffee!-- but Casey wasn't having it. Poor Tony.

there were chat logs? oh man i'm behind! i don't think i have those. anyone have a link? tia!

Hmmmm. I never thought about it like that. I think you're onto something. Could we have been wrong about KC all this time? If TonE is proved to be the killer, then we're going to owe KC one hellava apology! I mean, wow, no forensics or cadaver dogs in his apartment. Seems mighty suspicious to me. It would explain a lot of things.

insane for two reasons.

one, tony made it clear to kc and plenty of people that he didnt want a kiddo around 24/7, he was busy getting his life started. butchering said kiddo is apretty huge roadblock.

two, kc would have had to know about it if tony was the killer, and KC WOULDNT GO TO JAIL FOR TONY OR ANYONE ELSE. if she had any idea who might have one this they would have been thrown under the bus a long time ago.

about the whole gas can thing.

i remember her saying to amy that she ran out of gas twice, two fridays in a row, and that amy helped her with this on one friday.

this, plus the two with tony, makes three.

UNLESS the second time he picked her up when she ran out of gas, was the time that amy ended up helping her.

i dont remember but im betting someone else will

insane for two reasons.

one, tony made it clear to kc and plenty of people that he didnt want a kiddo around 24/7, he was busy getting his life started. butchering said kiddo is apretty huge roadblock.

two, kc would have had to know about it if tony was the killer, and KC WOULDNT GO TO JAIL FOR TONY OR ANYONE ELSE. if she had any idea who might have one this they would have been thrown under the bus a long time ago.

I know! :D

That's a good question. It wouldn't make much sense to wire either LA or TL when speaking to each other because if either of them was involved in the disappearance in any way, obviously neither one of them would confess this to the other. Though if I were going to wire one of the two for that conversation, it would make more sense to me to wire LA than the other way around. I'm not sure who the best person to wire outside of them would be, someone who frequents Fusian and hangs out with all the DBC people, the shot girls, etc, anyone within the friend groups of other witnesses and players. I wouldn't choose one of the recent ex-boyfriends themselves to be my wire guy, Caylee disappeared right as KC started staying with this particular guy and his roommates and helping at Fusian, for example, so I'd see him/them more as a POI (not a suspect of course, only a routine POI), I wouldn't choose him as the wire guy and I wouldn't offer him any immunity, I hope they didn't. All this my opinion only of course

If so inclined, please explain clearly why it would make more sense to you to wire Tony L than Lee? Many sub-text questions, but I will leave it at that and hope you will expand upon this thought.

TYVMIA.

I know-- they got lost in the shuffle for me too!-- I uploaded the chat log with Tony to docstoc in case others missed it: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone

(the first part of the conversation was previously released, but the rest of it was new to me this week)

thanks!

and wow, reading that was kind of sad.
it seemed to me like he was pretty into her in the beginning, returning her little lovey comments and wanting to see her badly and wanting to met her family. she was blowing him off and holding him @ arm's length.... (and wth is up with the 3 days bit??) and then later on he is super casual and offhanded about the relationship with her, messing with her, not returning the super lovey comments she is practically forcing down his throat.

the really weird part for me was when she was "at work".
was she just at home making up this elaborate story? this is the first time that i am reading it firsthand and WOW. i mean, d@mn! she is so casual about coworkers' names, and her boss, and the nanny and everything!

it sort of makes me wonder if maybe she really was working somewhere and we haven't found out about it yet. maybe a phone sex operator or something shady. i know this has been discussed to death. it just weirded me out how detailed and at ease she was with name dropping, etc. very creepy.

i wonder if there is a way to test the ip address of her chat with him...?
or does LE list a source for where this info came from?
if this is an aim chat log, it is stored locally on a computer. if from tony's then i wonder. if it came from her tower at home hat is just downright freakish.... she is just picking her nose and eating fudgesicles at home idly chatting about this whole nonexistent universe.

whoa.

thanks!

and wow, reading that was kind of sad.
it seemed to me like he was pretty into her in the beginning, returning her little lovey comments and wanting to see her badly and wanting to met her family. she was blowing him off and holding him @ arm's length.... (and wth is up with the 3 days bit??) and then later on he is super casual and offhanded about the relationship with her, messing with her, not returning the super lovey comments she is practically forcing down his throat.

the really weird part for me was when she was "at work".
was she just at home making up this elaborate story? this is the first time that i am reading it firsthand and WOW. i mean, d@mn! she is so casual about coworkers' names, and her boss, and the nanny and everything!

it sort of makes me wonder if maybe she really was working somewhere and we haven't found out about it yet. maybe a phone sex operator or something shady. i know this has been discussed to death. it just weirded me out how detailed and at ease she was with name dropping, etc. very creepy.

i wonder if there is a way to test the ip address of her chat with him...?
or does LE list a source for where this info came from?
if this is an aim chat log, it is stored locally on a computer. if from tony's then i wonder. if it came from her tower at home hat is just downright freakish.... she is just picking her nose and eating fudgesicles at home idly chatting about this whole nonexistent universe.

whoa.

I agree! And I'm pretty sure LE knows the originating IP from the chats. And I would bet some $ that she was probably doing just what you said -- eating fudgecicles and pretending to be "at work" while sitting alone in her bedroom.

I had the misfortune of knowing someone who pretended to have a host of grave illnesses and pretended to go to radiation treatment every day. She'd come home and tell stories about her favorite nurses and what had happened at the hospital as she sat with a bag of frozen corn on her crotch (she was pretending to have reproductive cancer) In reality she was going to Barnes & Noble every day when she was at "the hospital."
Some people are just twisted.

as a single mother at a young age myself, (back in the day) i just can't imagine keeping up with all that junk. keeping up with the kiddo herself is/was work enough as it is, and i can't imagine being able to juggle an entire fictitious universe alongside it.

i did my fair share of aim chatting back in the day, when kiddo was napping or in bed or the like. when asked what i was doing, i'd say 'pulling out my eyebrows one by one and watching soaps' or whatever lame boring thing i was doing, not make things up that i would have to remember later! if someone wanted to hang and i didn't, they got the real answer 'i dont feel like asking my mother to babysit for me so i can go watch tv and eat doritos at your cr@ppy apartment. i save asking for a sitter for special events doofus.' the end.

just the idea of making up such consistent junk that once can retell the tales and spin new yarns with the same characters is EXHAUSTING!

or maybe i'm just lazy. ;)

TonE says to her in the chat: "Class time Bella Mia"...... KC's tattoo was totally to impress him. (she makes me ill)

There is certainly a common thread in these IM chats with TonE....as there was with TR, etc. The guy is trying to come over or get her to come over....she is trying to get out of it (for fear of her mother).....but weaving the possibility of having sex in just enough to keep them hanging on.

As far as the smell in the trunk and GA and TonE not smelling it.....I think think KC worked on the trunk SEVERAL times with cleaning products. The problem was, the source of the stain was organic in nature and once back out in the elements of the heat of the summer, the smell would start to grow again (despite the very valliant effort of using the dryer sheets! )

She probably did feel like she was in the clear a couple of times after cleaning but knew on June 27 that it wasn't going away and needed plan b so TonE wouldn't smell it on the way to the airport.

I wonder if she ever googled, "How to remove leaking body fluids from trunk" ????:sick:

If so inclined, please explain clearly why it would make more sense to you to wire Tony L than Lee? Many sub-text questions, but I will leave it at that and hope you will expand upon this thought.

TYVMIA.

Because TonE was the last independent person outside the Anthony family to be with Casey. Because he would have information pertinent to her mood, actions, and statements which could prove useful in the investigation. Because as soon as the child went missing, TonE's shorts browned a lil and he started disassociating himself from Casey in a manner which suggests total shock that the person he'd had in his bed could possibly have killed her child. Because it would prove useful to see what kind of communication Casey or her family would attempt to have with him in the days following Casey's arrest, his phone was (willingly by him) tapped in order to record such communications. When Lee called to ask to meet with him to talk, they wired him (willingly) in order to get insight into what Lee wanted. Seems a no brainer to me that TonE would cooperate however he could possibly do to get the stank of Casey off him and his reputation.

Personally I'd be inclined to trust Tony because he rather quickly "jumped on the bandwagon to hang Casey" after learning Caylee had been missing for the 31 days that Casey had been living at his house and lying about endless excursions to Disneyland & SeaWorld.

I think Tony sounds like a pretty normal 21 year old guy.

I also think there's been some speculation that Tony may have cooperated with LE to the extent that he did because the search of his house/other investigations created the potential for some minor drug possession charges.
If that's true, it wouldn't adversely affect my feelings about him either. I think he's a good guy who unwittingly dated himself into a hellacious situation.

I wanted to say first I love and respect your posts, they're always so reasonable and sensible. And I usually totally agree with you.

I thought the same thing about Tony - I think he's just a normal 21 year old guy who can't believe he was so hoodwinked. Also, he might want to help so much because he feels guilty about what happened - not because he did anything wrong, but because he could have been the sick "inspiration."

Also- I fully support everyone always consulting with a lawyer when they are even peripherally involved in a criminal situation, but the fact that TL was in constant contact with the police, rode around with the detectives, wore a wire and consented a phone tap all without having a lawyer there speaks volumes to me - he felt he did not need legal representation because he in no way violated the law. You always want to protect your rights, but sometimes your rights don't need protecting (ie you've done nothing wrong!).

But its possible that he went the extra mile because they found pot or something - but in early interviews I remember Detective Allen saying "I was in college, we all partied a little." In a murder investigation I doubt they'd really compromise a great witness for marijuana possession- I don't think finding something "on" TL would really give them that much leverage. IMO most of this is him a) being a good person and doing what is right, b) feeling bad for Caylee, and c) being pissed off that he was lied to by KC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back