2009.02.18 ~ Father Reportedly Had a Fight Day Before Haleigh Disappeared.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's the problem,young hotheads and drugs,could have taken her to get money owed,then the duma.... got themselves in a nationwide hunt and could get themselves killed.If any of them do have her,they have to figure out a way to drop her off somewhere and not get caught and can she recognize any of them.IMO And these "young guys",the 18 yo has already did two years in prison,his brother is in now,their Dad was a prisoner,mother a drug addict and another brother,looks to be in same lifestyle.

Remember in the background of RC in 911 call,why would he ask MC if "are ya'll playing a game with me?"Who is the y'all he was talking about and why ask her,seems like a group she would hang with,he was questioning her about.Mike Brooks brought this up last night.

Hi Winterrose, That looks like a station wagon to me as the back end flips up. It could belong to the news crew.

That is the video where Ron says he'd give his life for his little girl's life back. That was such a bizarre statement for him to make. It it's like he knows she is dead. I think he definitely knows something he can't disclose at the time he made this video.

He's a good lookin guy, I know he loves his little girl so much. He's got a job and providing for his family.

But I still feel allot of something that doesn't add up with him behind all those tears. Maybe it is his 'street attitude', and I say that cause I know about his drug involvement before. And the way he talks with his scary expressions - did he call someone a piece of white trash in that video?

What I worry about with a guy like this is if he got her back he would still have that same attitude, as usually it is engrained in a person in their growing up years. Not very stable for any child IMO.

___________________________--
Oh yeah,,actually he said he would take them out.:eek: I have no doubt.

Remember in the background of RC in 911 call,why would he ask MC if "are ya'll playing a game with me?"Who is the y'all he was talking about and why ask her,seems like a group she would hang with,he was questioning her about.Mike Brooks brought this up last night.

I didn't hear that in the 911 call. I guess I'll go back and listen to it again. :crazy:

I seen that this morning when I finally got to watch NG! MB also said that to him it was as if Ron was saying this to Misty, not to the dispatcher and that he guarantees there is more going on there! I am starting to feel like a broken record, but...I tend to agree!

well, this fits with the story Misty told a few days ago about cousin in TN who came to visit and stole a gun from Ron...with Ron's temper, I don't doubt there was a fight of some sort. I think it was reported on Geraldo's show, that Misty was concerned he might be involved in this somehow. But it seems this guy would be easy for LE to check out.

Did LE take gun (s) in for fingerprints of a stranger???

No new information on the gun in over a month?

I checked the timeline sticky thread and it isn't any clearer to me than on this thread.

Was the alleged "fight" over the gun alleged to have occurred on Monday? Often referred to as "the day before" Haleigh went missing...yet...would be clearer stated as "the day Haleigh was last seen". Is this correct?

I didn't see any information in this thread suggesting the time of day or location of the alleged fight.

Also didn't see any information specifying the location of the "ditch" in which the gun was found....esp. in relation to the home, etc.

Precious little timeline information available. Have I got this right?

• Misty suggests her blanket was in the van
  • The van in which the blanket was found had been 'moved' from its normal parking spot the night of Haleigh's disappearance per its owner
  • The alleged fight that occurred involved Ron and a man who left town.
  • Misty's cousin, Joe, who had been staying @ the home of the owner of the van, left town Tuesday the day after Haleigh's was reported missing - time of his departure unknown.
  • Ron denies/diverts attention from the alleged fight when asked about it

Thanks in advance for straightening out any misteps above.

Did LE take gun (s) in for fingerprints of a stranger???

Unknown, im curious who said firearm is registered to , if even registered at all.

11-14-2007 RC was charged with posession of modern firearm during Muzzleloader (blackpowder) season and trespass. Trespass with a firearm is a FELONY charge in Florida... Funny the trespasss charge was nolle presequi. FFWCC LEO Eason (Ben) would not have made the charge without undoubted proof of the trespass. Also in Florida a property does not have to be posted, etc... to incurr trespass charges. Fencing, planted trees, farming, etc... is proof enough in court to hold the trespass charge.

Unless, it was trespass by projectile. Which is still a felony charge (Firing over a fence, etc.. into another parcel of land that you do not have right to be on) that one has been tough to prove in court.

It is sad that a person with such anger control issues is able to posess a firearm, had he been convicted with the felony trespass then LE would have been able to haul his arse in for posession of a firearm by convicted felon.

No new information on the gun in over a month?

I checked the timeline sticky thread and it isn't any clearer to me than on this thread.

Was the alleged "fight" over the gun alleged to have occurred on Monday? Often referred to as "the day before" Haleigh went missing...yet...would be clearer stated as "the day Haleigh was last seen". Is this correct?

I didn't see any information in this thread suggesting the time of day or location of the alleged fight.

Also didn't see any information specifying the location of the "ditch" in which the gun was found....esp. in relation to the home, etc.

Precious little timeline information available. Have I got this right?

• Misty suggests her blanket was in the van
  • The van in which the blanket was found had been 'moved' from its normal parking spot the night of Haleigh's disappearance per its owner
  • The alleged fight that occurred involved Ron and a man who left town.
  • Misty's cousin, Joe, who had been staying @ the home of the owner of the van, left town Tuesday the day after Haleigh's was reported missing - time of his departure unknown.
  • Ron denies/diverts attention from the alleged fight when asked about it

Thanks in advance for straightening out any misteps above.

It is my understanding that Jo left the same day that Haleigh went missing..

I seen that this morning when I finally got to watch NG! MB also said that to him it was as if Ron was saying this to Misty, not to the dispatcher and that he guarantees there is more going on there! I am starting to feel like a broken record, but...I tend to agree!

Coming to work this morning, I heard on the radio (WSKY) MC-C's attorney say Junior had told his mother he woke up because a black man in dark clothing had "squeaky" shoes and he heard "bumping" noises. The announcer then said something about MC-C having "dated" a black man in the recent past. Has anyone heard about this past bf?

Bolded by me.
Coming to work this morning, I heard on the radio (WSKY) MC-C's attorney say Junior had told his mother he woke up because a black man in dark clothing had "squeaky" shoes and he heard "bumping" noises. The announcer then said something about MC-C having "dated" a black man in the recent past. Has anyone heard about this past bf?
Yes, google Greg L. P. and Misty Croslin Cummings. :)

How come we don't know the name of who RC was fighting on the day before (rumored the day of) his daughters disappearance? A gun; argument or physical (?)fight; unknown location of ditch where gun was recovered; who recovered it?; and the OTHER person in the fight is missing;.....seems like all this is related to Haleigh. Is this mystery person alive? Does LE have gun?

RC denies all, of course, Misty and a family member say it is true. I imagine LE is really pressing on this issue.

We need some facts!

Unknown, im curious who said firearm is registered to , if even registered at all.

11-14-2007 RC was charged with posession of modern firearm during Muzzleloader (blackpowder) season and trespass. Trespass with a firearm is a FELONY charge in Florida... Funny the trespasss charge was nolle presequi. FFWCC LEO Eason (Ben) would not have made the charge without undoubted proof of the trespass. Also in Florida a property does not have to be posted, etc... to incurr trespass charges. Fencing, planted trees, farming, etc... is proof enough in court to hold the trespass charge.

Unless, it was trespass by projectile. Which is still a felony charge (Firing over a fence, etc.. into another parcel of land that you do not have right to be on) that one has been tough to prove in court.

It is sad that a person with such anger control issues is able to posess a firearm, had he been convicted with the felony trespass then LE would have been able to haul his arse in for posession of a firearm by convicted felon.

And let's not forget that Ron apparently hit his hand against the backdoor with enough force to make his knuckles bleed when he learned Haleigh had been abducted from the MH.

In this report I am led to believe Ron Jr woke-up because the man who took Haleigh didn't care about making noise and he was carelessly bumping into things and wearing shoes that squeaked. This report paints a different picture than his report where he says the couch was bouncing LOL! So, if the person made enough noise to wake a child from a sound sleep, why didn't the perp wake Misty too?

While looking for something else I found this article where it says that the relative who told LE about the fight "Did Not Know The Name Of The Man".
I find it odd and wonder who this relative is? We know that the Croslin's and Cummings pointed the finger at Joe, but who could this other relative be?

"Snip" http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131661&catid=3

A relative told First Coast News Cummings accused the other man of stealing a gun. The relative could not remember the name of the man or where the fight happened.

The relative said the man disappeared the next day and the gun was found in a ditch.

Joe rode down to Florida with a friend named J. Her car and everything have been checked by LE. J was on a planned vacation with a planned leave date. That just happened to be the same day that Haleigh went missing.

Also if I remember correctly, Ron discussed the gun in the culvert incident with Cobra which was recorded.

While looking for something else I found this article where it says that the relative who told LE about the fight "Did Not Know The Name Of The Man".
I find it odd and wonder who this relative is? We know that the Croslin's and Cummings pointed the finger at Joe, but who could this other relative be?

I think that was TN who told LE about the gun.

Ron stated to Cobra that HE himself put the gun in the culvert at Tommy's house...at least that is what I understood rc to say. He then said he retrieved it, cleaned it and gave it to LE...makes lots of sense, doesn't it? If you were trying to prove that somebody once stole your gun, would you clean it?

In this report I am led to believe Ron Jr woke-up because the man who took Haleigh didn't care about making noise and he was carelessly bumping into things and wearing shoes that squeaked. This report paints a different picture than his report where he says the couch was bouncing LOL! So, if the person made enough noise to wake a child from a sound sleep, why didn't the perp wake Misty too?

Several statements have been made regarding Misty being able to sleep through almost anything. Add that to 3 days of hard partying and you get Misty. I don't know how anyone could consider her a "babysitter" knowing this about her in the first place.

How come we don't know the name of who RC was fighting on the day before (rumored the day of) his daughters disappearance? A gun; argument or physical (?)fight; unknown location of ditch where gun was recovered; who recovered it?; and the OTHER person in the fight is missing;.....seems like all this is related to Haleigh. Is this mystery person alive? Does LE have gun?

RC denies all, of course, Misty and a family member say it is true. I imagine LE is really pressing on this issue.

We need some facts!

I think what Ron is denying is he is saying there wasnt a "physical fight" where blows were exchanged, imo.

Many of us in the south have a habit of substituting the word "fight" for "fuss" or "spat" or "disagreement." Often I hear women say they had a knock down drag out fight with their husband about something but they really mean they got into a heated discussion with them but no blows were exchanged.

I do believe the argument over the gun may turnout to be a trigger to what happened in this case and why.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back