CA-Sandra Cantu, 8 missing 3/27/09 from Tracy,#1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The state says 78 registered sex offenders call Tracy home.

But Tracy police have their eye on as many as 60 people in the city who they have found to exchange child *advertiser censored* over the Internet, police said.

How many of one group are counted among the other is unclear. But investigators said their histories landed the two sets under the microscope in light of an 8-year-old Tracy girl’s disappearance last week.
http://tracypress.com/content/view/17700/2268/

can you say kiddie *advertiser censored* sting? sheesh!

We need to get some mapping going on here, do we have her address?

Yes I heard it hit near the river's edge. Was the resident who fought with police who was charge with obstruction and interfering with a police investigation this person's cousin?

I wonder what the history is between these neighbors. They must have something for all that searching.

Yes, Chris Sinclair is a cousin to the person or persons in Oakdale. Three of Sinclair's cars were towed including one that is registered to his deceased brother (who killed himself).

Yes, Chris Sinclair is a cousin to the person or persons in Oakdale. Three of Sinclair's cars were towed including one that is registered to his deceased brother (who killed himself).

The Sinclairs - we need checks on these people.

Swanniee,
Here it is (exact addy)

812 W Clover Rd #63
Tracy, CA 95376

The Sinclairs - we need checks on these people.
I AGREE! I JUST KNOW the media has the cousin's names....but I have not heard them leaked yet. I just had an idea....if we looked up the people acrossed the street we could get a general idea (their names are in what I posted above)

I AGREE! I JUST KNOW the media has the cousin's names....but I have not heard them leaked yet. I just had an idea....if we looked up the people acrossed the street we could get a general idea (their names are in what I posted above)

For some reason I am think it is a big family of maybe disruptive people and possibly not well liked? Just speculation. Like the trouble in the park always came for the Sinclairs. How far was this trailer from Sandra's?

Sorry this may have been anwered before.

Hi everyone, I'm enjoying my time with my Husband, now that he's home but I checked back and read all the posts since I last read here.

I looked at FW and I can't find anything on him other than the reported kissing incident which had a complaint filed (by media reports) and I haven't been able to see that complaint though.

I see that there is also another man that is being identified by the media as being looked at, his name is Christian S. (link to this name: http://tracypress.com/content/view/17669/2268/ )

He is reported as 49 years old. There is one Christian S. listed by pipl with address of 812 CLOVER RD, TRACY, CA, ( I don't have time to map that out, and see how close that address is to Sandra's parents, TIA for anyone up to that challange also I need someone to come behind me and confirm that information please).

Veromi.net identifies Christian's middle initial as P. There are also possible family members listed with the same surname but I'm not going to bring over their names out of respect for their privacy.

Here are the towns that this particular Christian P. S has associated with his name:

TRACY, CA
MODESTO, CA
MANTECA, CA
SANTA CRUZ, CA
STOCKTON, CA
*(LIVERMORE, CA) a possiblity

That's all that I could find this morning. Hopefully, someone will double check behind me and make sure that is the right CS and knows how to check other records out in CA. I haven't worked too much with people located in CA.

I would like to look at who the neighbors are listed for Sandra's family. Does anyone have her family's address in Tracy? Has it been released by the Media? I want to look at a map, just to satisfy my own curiosity.

Quote:
Judy Thomas and her husband Arnold Thomas watched the search from across the street. Agents looked through a boat that sat in the driveway of the Oakdale home, brought out canines to sniff out the property and used ladders to help search unreachable areas.
There was also a hole dug a few inches into the ground in the backyard, sitting next to a number of shovels and metal detectors.
Both the FBI and the Tracy Police are not releasing any information about this search for fear of hindering the investigation.
http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_s...95&feedID=2674

okay.....so, we know they live acrossed the street from the cousin... so I looked them up...and here they are....so the cousin is acrossed the street! (I love deductive logic) we can make a map!!!
http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fi...city_zip=Oakdale&state_id=CA&localtime=survey

Do we know the name of the road in the trailer park that they live on? W Clover Rd shows a strip mall, wendy's etc, thats the main road outside of the trailer park.

Just wanted to say thank you really quickly for all the updates that you guys are researching and posting for us less qualified members. I pop in many times throughout the day to check for updates and I am never let down. Especially you, nurse, lots of good stuff.

Do we know the name of the road in the trailer park that they live on? W Clover Rd shows a strip mall, wendy's etc, thats the main road outside of the trailer park.
let me go back and bump the address...it was on the last page... the west clover road is the addy everyone in the trailer park. Each trailer has a different number...

Thanks Nursebeeme, If i'm looking at the right trailer park, each road is named after fruit, apricot, orange etc. Wondering which piece of fruit they live on. lol

As for the map of the home (across from cousins house), there is water, is that were they were searching?

If this article has been posted please excuse:

http://tracypress.com/content/view/17697/2265/

Interesting article that outlines some of Christian's complaints that were taken against him.

Also identifies an Alias:

Records show that he has also gone by the names of Christian P. Sinclair and Brandon C. Sinclair.

The reason Amber Alerts work so effectively is that they are only issued when there is a description of the vehicle (or license plate number) used in the abduction. They are displayed on alert signs along freeways that way people driving can be alert for the described car. It does not make sense to issue a general Amber Alert with simply a description of the child. Doing so will bring so many false leads based on resemblance and dilute the effectiveness of Amber Alerts. No Amber Alert should have been issued in this case.

http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?ie=UTF8&hl=en&ll=37.766707,-120.858372&spn=0.001058,0.002403&t=h&z=19

THIS is 262 school street... according to that article Ronald and Judy, who live acrossed the street from THE COUSIN sat and watched the search as the fbi swarmed the place...

ETA.... that last map that was hooked to the address search didn't look right... .it didn't say school avenue.. so I redid the map and I am glad I did... the map above is school street... sorry for the error in the other map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine