Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Containers & containment have their part to play in this crime because Pluto, containers, was in square to Mercury at the disappearance but this has greatly added importance because, as Soulscape found out for us, the prenatal eclipse was at that place in the zodiac.

Also Tuba - if I remember correctly - didn't you say something about water in the very first post? I'll have to go look again. The video says the container was found in a drainage pond that the workers were draining as part of routine maintenance. (This is sooooo Caylee :eek:)

Salem

ETA: Tuba's first post does NOT talk about water, but it does say the perp is "an outright bum, and is UNWELL"

Soulscape talks about the water connection in post #4

It is being reported that there is a red ribbon around the suitcase/bag whatever it is - Soulscape, Tuba, et al do you see any significance with this?

astros, According to LE the bag was found @ approx 10:00 this morning. LE arrived @ 10:30. Not sure if that time would be helpful in knowing if something significant is in the bag or not.

Here is the tri-wheel showing Sandra Cantu natal (Sunrise) chart as Inner; LAST SEEN as Middle; and Container Found as Outer.

Tri-WheelSandraCantuNatal-LASTSEEN-.gif

Event chart ASCENDANT at 18 Gemini partile square Sandra's natal SUN 18 Pisces.

Event chart Midheaven 26 Aquarius partile opposite LAST SEEN ASCENDANT 26 Leo.

Event chart MARS 17 Pisces close conjunct Sandra's natal SUN 18 Pisces.

Event chart SUN 17 Aries partile conjunct Sandra's natal VENUS.

Event chart MOON 10 Virgo partile opposite LAST SEEN (and more definitively, 911 Call chart) MARS the Perp at 10 Pisces.

This is hard to write, but these connections strongly suggest the baby's body is in the container.

Thanks,
Soulscape

thank you so much Soul. Can you tell from this chart if an arrest will be made?
ETA- Pray for Sandra's family, may the receive the strength, grace and peace they will need to get through this tragedy. regardless of what is found!

Here is the tri-wheel showing Sandra Cantu natal (Sunrise) chart as Inner; LAST SEEN as Middle; and Container Found as Outer.

Event chart ASCENDANT at 18 Gemini partile square Sandra's natal SUN 18 Pisces.

Event chart Midheaven 26 Aquarius partile opposite LAST SEEN ASCENDANT 26 Leo.

Event chart MARS 17 Pisces close conjunct Sandra's natal SUN 18 Pisces.

Event chart SUN 17 Aries partile conjunct Sandra's natal VENUS.

Event chart MOON 10 Virgo partile opposite LAST SEEN (and more definitively, 911 Call chart) MARS the Perp at 10 Pisces.

This is hard to write, but these connections strongly suggest the baby's body is in the container.

Thanks,
Soulscape

OMG! Praying for Sandra and her Family. May this child be taken in God's Arms.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, oh Soulscape how I feel for you right now - no words will express - I am sorry. You work tirelessly at this and I thank you from the heart for all you are doing. It has to take its tole on you but you continue on ... god bless you and please take a rest.

Hi everyone I have been out all day gardening. Last night I was thinking I should put Asteroid Tracie in the chart, then I thought nahhhh. Now I see that the container was found near Tracy Blvd.

Asteroid "Tracie" is in Sandra's natal 12th house near the sunrise Ascendant at 11 Pisces exactly square Mars at 10 Sagittarius (which is also conjunct Pluto).

Read the thread quickly. Has anything come of the Orangia connection? Anyone able to find out what street any of the POI's live on?

The asteroid I couldn't mention earlier was letter D, female. It makes an exact square to Neptune in Sandra's chart.

PS I used to drive by the turnoff to Tracy a lot when traveling back and forth between SoCal and NorCal (I-5/I-580 interchange). Aren't there are lot of orange trees and other types of orchards in the area? That's what I recall.

Hi everyone I have been out all day gardening. Last night I was thinking I should put Asteroid Tracie in the chart, then I thought nahhhh. Now I see that the container was found near Tracy Blvd.

Asteroid Tracie is in Sandra's natal 12th house near the sunrise Ascendant at 11 Pisces exactly square Mars at 10 Sagittarius (which is also conjunct Pluto).

Read the thread quickly. Has anything come of the Orangia connection? Anyone able to find out what street any of the POI's live on?

The asteroid I couldn't mention earlier was letter D, female. It makes an exact square to Neptune in Sandra's chart.

PS I used to drive by the turnoff to Tracy a lot when traveling from SoCal to NorCal (I-5/I-580 interchange). Aren't there are lot of orange trees and other types of orchards in the area? That's what I recall.

Hi RhythmicSun, We have not made any progress on the Orange angle - it is difficult to determine the names to the spaces in the park and the numbering in the park is skewed - at least skewed to those who like to think that things should be sequential or parallel and in a neat order. Dang, me thinks we need to get back on that though - we should be able to figure something out if we all try really hard.

Thank you Elepher. If we have their last names, we could use whitepages.com and people.yahoo.com. Unless someone(s) has already tried that.

I just noticed asteroid "Discovery" in the list on astro.com. Asteroid Discovery is in Sandra's 12th house exactly conjunct Uranus, square Saturn in the 2nd.

Thank you Elepher.

The farm is owned by a person with the surname Silva.

Asteroid "Silva Nortica" is located at 14 degrees Virgo in the 6th house, conjunct 7th house cusp, square Pluto 15 degrees Sag. in the 9th. (The asteroid is retrograde in the chart, for whatever that is worth.)

The owner of the dairy farm is Ann Silva. Asteroid "Anna" is exactly conjunct asteroid Discovery, conjunct Uranus.
Asteroid "Farmer" is in 3rd house at 21 Gemini, conjunct the Nadir.

:(

I hate to sound like I know nothing about what you are talking about, but I don't....Are there any links that could explain in general terms what all these things mean, not just specific to Sandra?

(hope I can ask that)

Hi AlwaysHaveHope, welcome. Since I am new to forensic astrology, I am going to defer to the other astrologers to answer your question. :)

As far as the Orange connection goes. It is said that the container was found in an irragation pond and found by a farm helper, is it possable that it was an orange tree farm?

It's actually a dairy farm, according to the article elepher posted just above.

I hate to sound like I know nothing about what you are talking about, but I don't....Are there any links that could explain in general terms what all these things mean, not just specific to Sandra?

(hope I can ask that)

Hello AHH and welcome aboard!

Click on Forensic Astrology Forum link at the top of this page, then browse through the FORENSIC ASTROLOGY - GENERAL and ASTROLOGERS LIBRARY threads. There are plenty of links from there to get you going should you be interested in expanding your Astro knowledge.

BTW, you can ask astrology-related questions in the GENERAL thread.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members