2009.04.20 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Humor alert] Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where he tried to clean the car and ended dropping it in a bad area and even flashed/left the keys. [End]

One of my (many) favorite shows!! LMAO:clap::clap:

Nope.

I have to laugh when CA says things like, Kristina watched Caylee while KC was 'working'.

The legend of KC working continues even though it has been debunked several times.

They stick with the story regardless and don't revise based on known facts.

They think if they repeat it enough we'll all believe it. I can't get over how Cindy tells KC's tales with a straight face and then launches into bizarre imaginary plots she thinks Jesse, Amy, etc. are involved in.

I was thinking the same thing Turbo

She was definitely at her house that morning..

So somebody gave her a ride from her home to the Car

Either that or she Walked, Took a Cab or Bus........Which I doubt

If GA or someone else gave her a ride from the house, I doubt Casey had that person drop her off at Amscot, as that person would question seeing her car there. She might have had them drop her off somewhere in the general vicinity.

Now some of Casey's interrogation with LE. Also LE questioning JG, where he says he's supposed to have drowned Caylee in the pool, per the A's statements.

More of GA depo and when/what PI Casey would report to him. CA going into more detail about various "Zannys" the PI had been watching.

Didn't see this part of the depo, but why would their PI be watching various Zannys, when CA herself said she had addresses and phone numbers for the real one? Shouldn't he be watching only 1 Zanny? Ya know?

I have always suspected that was why LP thought the baby was dumped the day before the car was dropped at Amscot............I believe he thinks someone in the family helped her dump the baby and then dump the car.

I have thought about this too! Either GA, LA (probably not) or another friend of KC's that lives in that area. I remember reading about him but I can't think of his name. Not a usual suspect in this drama.

They did............here is the statement

statementfromsawgrass.jpg

Turbo.............thanks for clearing this up! Send this to Oprah!

That's what I've always wondered! Well, Casey didn't think of that and obviously didn't count on the car being towed. :crazy:

In one of the jailhouse visits I heard CA ask KC, "Why didn't she pick up the car?" One of BFF's said she said, "Why didn't you pick up the car?" That still bothers me cuz I was thinking maybe Anne or some other "she" was possed to pick up the car. If they had it fixed where somebody was possed to pick up the car then that one of the peeps was possed to go under the bus. Did any of ya'll hear that?

I have always suspected that was why LP thought the baby was dumped the day before the car was dropped at Amscot............I believe he thinks someone in the family helped her dump the baby and then dump the car.

The problem I have with someone in the family helping Casey dump the body, is that I would think that they would have chosen a more remote spot. If it were George, as a former deputy, he wouldn't have been so sloppy as to leave a dead body that close to home and close to a street.

If GA or someone else gave her a ride from the house, I doubt Casey had that person drop her off at Amscot, as that person would question seeing her car there. She might have had them drop her off somewhere in the general vicinity.
I would think if it was someone other than GA or LA, that person would've been truthful with LE. It seems most, if not all, of her "friends" have been questioned. I also can't see GA helping her out that morning since he'd made such an issue with her about the gas cans on the 24th (according to him). Maybe the manager at Amscot was mistaken about seeing the car there at 7am? MOO

I agree! I think someone on staff wrote that, but CA is like a pit bull and isn't going to let this go, even if it's verified that a staff person filled out that card.

That's because it's the only legit thing CA has to go on.

Didn't see this part of the depo, but why would their PI be watching various Zannys, when CA herself said she had addresses and phone numbers for the real one? Shouldn't he be watching only 1 Zanny? Ya know?

No..that makes too much sense. :crazy:

The problem I have with someone in the family helping Casey dump the body, is that I would think that they would have chosen a more remote spot. If it were George, as a former deputy, he wouldn't have been so sloppy as to leave a dead body that close to home and close to a street.

Hi Leila. I would tend to agree with you if George acted like former LE in other ways. I am amazed that this man was in LE for ten years!

ETA: This was in response to http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3637043&postcount=103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
I was thinking the same thing Turbo

She was definitely at her house that morning..

So somebody gave her a ride from her home to the Car

Either that or she Walked, Took a Cab or Bus........Which I doubt

Do you think someone who has always wanted Casey as a friend/girlfriend could have given her a ride?

At one time I thought it was some guy who Casey had never bothered to give the time of day to ... but it could also be a girl who thought Casey lived the coolest life (yes, I'm barfing a little as I type).

I can't believe that person would not have come forward if all they did was give Casey a ride back to the Amscot area. If they did more than that, then I can understand why they have kept quiet.

It could be more along the lines of GA chose to look the other way - went into Anthonyland telling himself to stop suspecting what he suspected. In other words, don't rock the boat again after the gas can incident. :cow:

In one of the jailhouse visits I heard CA ask KC, "Why didn't she pick up the car?" One of BFF's said she said, "Why didn't you pick up the car?" That still bothers me cuz I was thinking maybe Anne or some other "she" was possed to pick up the car. If they had it fixed where somebody was possed to pick up the car then that one of the peeps was possed to go under the bus. Did any of ya'll hear that?

I also heard "why didn't she pick the car up" - I thought CA was talking about Zanny for some reason, but that doesn't make any sense either. Wonder what story KC told CA to make her ask that question? Coz KC shut her down right quick after that. :cow:

Do you think someone who has always wanted Casey as a friend/girlfriend could have given her a ride?

At one time I thought it was some guy who Casey had never bothered to give the time of day to ... but it could also be a girl who thought Casey lived the coolest life (yes, I'm barfing a little as I type).

I can't believe that person would not have come forward if all they did was give Casey a ride back to the Amscot area. If they did more than that, then I can understand why they have kept quiet.

Maybe it was the guy that visited her @ the jail.

Unless they were part of the "script."

The way it looked on the guest card was "C - Zenaida Gonzale". I think it was written on there by the Sawgrass staff. CA likes to make a big deal out of it though at the depo.

I just posted the following on the Zanny thread:

Here is the portion of the Sawgrass visitation card with ZG's name that Harry G. (not ZG) filled out. Notice how the "C" and the "-" on the first line match the style of the "G" on the second line. IMHO, Harry started to write the last name first on the first line using a poor-quality pen, then quickly realized the card wanted the first name first. :doh: So he wrote that and then made sure the last-name lined up on the next line with the first name.

SawgrassCard.PNG

Raise your hand if you have made this first name / last name error on your own in the recent past :wave:.

Harry also left off the "z" at the end of her name. Unusual? All I can offer is the following anectodal evidence. I have a German last name with an "et" in it. I cannot tell you how many times people transpose those letters to "te", giving me a Hispanic sounding name. :doh:

All I can say is raise your hand if someone has misspelled your name recently. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson