Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
which area are you looking at (street, intersection, name of lake or something along those lines)? Deltona has a couple of exits off of I-4 and it's easy enuf to get to from I-95, too. There are a lot of houses but there are still vacant lots... TIA :blowkiss:

Hi maconrich I did not see your post until just now. When I type Deltona, FL into maps.google.com the pointer lands between the body of water and the forested area.

One element of this crime we learned about early on was the bad blood between Misty and Amber. I have never forgotten the threats and slams but none of us has explored the issue of Amber. winterrose is right, this deserves attention. But wow! where to start?

Ambers birth date is 3-29-89

I got that off her arrest record, not sure of Where she was born but, its a start, I know the middle name is Nicole

What I have read is Amber is Ron's ex, and Misty babysat for Amber and Ron. Apparently Ron and Misty got together and Misty and Amber had a falling out but apparently things are all made bettter now cause Misty was hanging out with Amber the weeks before Haleigh went missing.

Hi maconrich I did not see your post until just now. When I type Deltona, FL into maps.google.com the pointer lands between the body of water and the forested area.

interesting. Thank You!

Also with Misty and Amber .. on Amber's myspace picture with her and Ron's baby .. Misty writes below the picture in November of 2008 saying she has her man and will get her baby. I will look for the actual website that shows this.

Has anyone looked at the chart for the cousin Joe in Tennessee .. he has an interesting myspace comment.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=380818970

It doesn't say his birthday .. but he says he is 19 and a Gemini.

On Feb 22 2009 Thomas writes on his board: "just go back down there and help find the lil girl it just might clear your name"

I was following Joe's myspace at this time and he hadn't been logged on for many months.

The next time he logs on is March 8, 2009 and he changes his status to ""If you don't remember it, it don't count!""

To me, it definitely sounds like he is involved just by his statement.

There is a report of a BOLO (be on the look out ) for Ron C. having been issued. Would it be a terrible imposition for an event chart to be read? I do not have the skill to do so on my own.
The closest timing for the BOLO being issued was between 9 and 10 pm last night, (April 19th) .... the event triggering the BOLO would have occured prior to the issuing of the alert.

It is in connection with a supposed attempt by the father to grab another of his children from the mother (not Halighs mom) .

As you can see, there is intense reason to see the chart for the event in question.
I am sorry I dont have information to pinpoint the time any closer.

Bolo issued: 9:20 p.m

sheriffs department cancelled the bolo, but it was issued and it would still be interesting to see an event chart cast for reasons of related events appearing in conjunction. (thanks!)

Both Amber and NayNay's DOB are in the article posted above. Also, it mentions the happenings the weekend before Haleigh was abducted. NayNay introduced Misty to Greg for a weekend of sex and drugs according to the article.

Housemouse had mentioned that she believed that previous weekend was piviotal in what happened in this case. Maybe a chart on NayNay and Amber would produce some information about the Misty situation? Maybe some prelude information to the abduction? Just a thought. Thanks!

This case is so wrought with rumor it is very difficult to follow. Things posted on Art Harris' website should be taken with an extra large grain of salt. I'm not saying it is all bad, I'm just saying some of it is inaccurate. However, that is also true of any news article.

Poor Haleigh. Misty needs to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. NOW! With every full moon we get, I pray extra hard that light will be shed on this case and Haleigh will be found, whereever she is.

Salem

Both Amber and NayNay's DOB are in the article posted above. Also, it mentions the happenings the weekend before Haleigh was abducted. NayNay introduced Misty to Greg for a weekend of sex and drugs according to the article.

Housemouse had mentioned that she believed that previous weekend was piviotal in what happened in this case. Maybe a chart on NayNay and Amber would produce some information about the Misty situation? Maybe some prelude information to the abduction? Just a thought. Thanks!

I will sign on for the natal chart of Amber Brooks.

This case is so wrought with rumor it is very difficult to follow. Things posted on Art Harris' website should be taken with an extra large grain of salt. I'm not saying it is all bad, I'm just saying some of it is inaccurate. However, that is also true of any news article.

Poor Haleigh. Misty needs to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. NOW! With every full moon we get, I pray extra hard that light will be shed on this case and Haleigh will be found, whereever she is.

Salem

Art Harris has been with Cobra when interviewing, so he is getting the information directly.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/AmberBrooks042.jpg

We do not have a birth time, so the chart is speculative but the day of birth was ruled by Mercury, and so is this chart. What is unusual in the extreme is that this young woman has three planets that are out of bounds (high ° declination from the norm). This makes for an unstable, volatile character, erratic in behavior. She is possessed of uncontrolled surging energy and her intensity is noticeable. There is a strong aversion to limitations and boundaries of any sort and she demands personal freedom. There were many late planets in the event charts cast for Haleigh's disappearance and Amber's chart does not connect to them but she is linked to the Venus and the Mars of that day and night as spelled out under her own horoscope.

As you absorb the planets of her pattern and what they mean to you, can you imagine this rocking dynamo of a person as fueled by cocaine!?

There is a strong aversion to limitations and boundaries of any sort and she demands personal freedom. There were many late planets in the event charts cast for Haleigh's disappearance and Amber's chart does not connect to them but she is linked to the Venus and the Mars of that day and night as spelled out under her own horoscope.

Does this mean that she has an indirect involvement or the chart shows that she was "just there"? I'm thinking it's revealing indirect knowledge or contact to a key person that she knows. Bizarre but it is possible since she's such a firecracker that Misty said something to her about Ron that fueled jealousy to which she shared with another person?

This very young woman, Amber B., has some progressions of interest. Jupiter has come to her Mars, exact. Her progr. Mercury and her progr. Pluto are both 14° and directly opposite one another, Taurus to Scorpio. Her Uranus (which you remember she has // Mars) is still 5° Capricorn and the little girl missing of our charts is 5° Aries. Saturn natal & progressed is sextile and trine that Mercury - Pluto opposition and there is no heart in that, either in those planets or their Signs. Amber puts a lot of attention on money these days (the Jupiter-Mars conjunction and the Taurus placements. Her progr. Venus is in Taurus too.)

But what about this node of hers, so Fated and so fatal, in her birth chart? It was 3° Pisces. Her Mercury, Jupiter and maybe the Moon are all 3°. And her node sits right on the Mars-Uranus of Haleigh's chart, at the midpoint, to the very degree. Nodes refer to many facets of life but they are our associations, our gang, our circle from the 'hood.

Amber B. is a wild child with a cold streak running through her. So many planets (all) early in their Signs is a very juvenile person. On drugs, anything goes. I would interrogate her many times as to what she knows and her alibi, if any.

This very young woman, Amber B., has some progressions of interest. Jupiter has come to her Mars, exact. Her progr. Mercury and her progr. Pluto are both 14° and directly opposite one another, Taurus to Scorpio. Her Uranus (which you remember she has // Mars) is still 5° Capricorn and the little girl missing of our charts is 5° Aries. Saturn natal & progressed is sextile and trine that Mercury - Pluto opposition and there is no heart in that, either in those planets or their Signs. Amber puts a lot of attention on money these days (the Jupiter-Mars conjunction and the Taurus placements. Her progr. Venus is in Taurus too.)

But what about this node of hers, so Fated and so fatal, in her birth chart? It was 3° Pisces. Her Mercury, Jupiter and maybe the Moon are all 3°. And her node sits right on the Mars-Uranus of Haleigh's chart, at the midpoint, to the very degree. Nodes refer to many facets of life but they are our associations, our gang, our circle from the 'hood.

Amber B. is a wild child with a cold streak running through her. So many planets (all) early in their Signs is a very juvenile person. On drugs, anything goes. I would interrogate her many times as to what she knows and her alibi, if any.

Again there's the MONEY involvement....you mentioned something about that before in one of your previous quotes! Interesting, could Ron have married the very person who sold his daughter?

Could we get a chart on this mobile RSO please, to see if there may be a connection between him and Haleigh. Thank you.

Michael McBride
SEX: Male
RACE: White
DATE OF BIRTH: December 07, 1972
PLACE OF BIRTH: VT
HEIGHT: 6'00"
WEIGHT: 200 LBS
VT Warrant Issued Jan 5, 2009 for sexually assaulting a child. McBride got wind of the warrant during a civil court case and absconded.
NH Warrant Issued Feb 3, 2009 and given to U.S. Marshalls
Arrested March 10, 2009 in Kissimmee Florida
Driving a 2001 Green Mercury Sable 4dr.

McBride was in the Military so did travel a lot. There is another RSO in the Satsuma area that was also in the Military. I am trying to see if I can find any kind of connection that the two may have known each other.

Since anything goes with some of the people involved on drugs, does Haleigh's chart show any rape, molestation?
Could Haleigh of been sold for drugs to men that abused her, she died and they all hid her?
Being 'high' can't remember allot?
Sounds like a bunch from the Manson family............drifters on drugs......sex and party

I will say this,because my spirit is so disturbed,I can hardly breath.There are those that have come in this case,that are manipulating everything for thier own purposes.They are using good hearted people that have only one purpose and that is to find this beautiful child.The reason I can not see what happened to Haleigh is because of all the lies and deceit surrounding this case.There's so much confusion.I thought it was because of drugs and lifestyle,it's more.I am trying to find my way in it,because I feel Haleigh wants everyone to know.Her name,her life is being used for something more than we can see.It's like everything is so dark and she's so far back reaching out and people she doesn't even know are in the way.I pray that truth will break through and some light to bring Haleigh home,one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stevewho