Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG....I didn't know about that previous time....I'm repulsed yet still have a hunch that she's protecting someone or brings children to someone else.....she seems very weak willed in her posture in the court room, either she hates herself for doing it and can't help herself...similar to child molesters who are very cowardly around adults or she's crying victim because she feels like she has to for whatever reason either way..there's defeat..I say check her daughter ASAP......

Just stopping in to say that I am STILL trying to find Madison Huckaby's date of birth.

Don't know if this helps:

**************************2009/04/15/sandra-cantu-case-huckaby-swallowed-razor-blades-on-psych-meds/

Article states:
“Melissa married Johnny Huckaby on May 10, 2003, four months before giving birth to Madison Huckaby in San Joaquin County, according to court documents."

That would make Madison birthday sometime in the beginning of September 2003

Thank's Oldsoul! I read that too. It is sooooo hard to find info on such young children!!!

I've been to more web sites than I can count!

I remember that Sheneman hinted strongly that Sandra was dead before she was noticed to be missing. This was I believe the SAT interview when they had just arrested MH, and was asked repeatedly if he could comment on time of death. And said something along the lines of "before she was noticed to be missing"

I don't know why this is important but it goes to fitting in with someone else being involved as to the commission of potential drugging, then the violent acts, then the murder, then the disposal of the body all within 4 hours. Premeditated, but really, someone else as well. Possible MH did it all by her lonesome, but I don't think $$$so.

Quote:
A family in the Orchard Estate Mobile Home park, where Huckaby and Cantu lived, reported the 7-year old girl missing on January 17th.

Police say the girl was gone from around 1:30 p.m. to around 5 p.m. when the child's mother called police.
Tracy Police found the girl at a park with Huckaby.
Huckaby reportedly returned the girl to her mother and police left soon after without making any arrests.

A few hours later, the family took the girl to a local hospital where a blood test showed she was under the influence of the muscle relaxant Benzodiazepines.
The child's mother reported the findings to police.
But police said they were not able to prove that Huckaby gave the girl the drugs due to the time that had passed before the girl was taken to the hospital.

http://www.ktla.com/landing_topstori...27&feedID=1198

being a newborn newbie to all things forensic astrology, I am wondering if it is possible to do an event chart with Melissa's birthday for this January 17th date and time? I just really am wondering what were in her planets for that day/event with the other child. Thanks in advance FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU DO IN FORENSIC ASTROLOGY!

ETA: 911 on this incident was 5:17pm LE located in park and Huckaby brings the child back home at 5:45.

The defense will withdraw its request, which Huckaby's attorney made to a judge Thursday just a day after Sandra was laid to rest, Public Defender Peter Fox said.
He said the deputy public defender handling the case, Sam Behar, learned this morning from the county's chief medical examiner, Bennett Omalu, that "the relevant samples were preserved" and had not been interred.
"It will not be necessary to disturb the child's remains," Fox said in an interview. "From a human point of view, certainly it's nice not to have to do that."
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/04/21/BAFI176FFO.DTL

Melissa Huckaby's past history certainly seems to be catching up with her.

As Nursebeeme advised above:

A family in the Orchard Estate Mobile Home park, where Huckaby and Cantu lived, reported the 7-year old girl missing on January 17th.

Police say the girl was gone from around 1:30 p.m. to around 5 p.m. when the child's mother called police.
Tracy Police found the girl at a park with Huckaby.
Huckaby reportedly returned the girl to her mother and police left soon after without making any arrests.

A few hours later, the family took the girl to a local hospital where a blood test showed she was under the influence of the muscle relaxant Benzodiazepines.
The child's mother reported the findings to police.
But police said they were not able to prove that Huckaby gave the girl the drugs due to the time that had passed before the girl was taken to the hospital.

http://www.ktla.com/landing_topstori...27&feedID=1198

I also read this child, while in the hospital, was examined for signs of molestation. None were found.

Here is the chart cast for around the time she went missing:

7YearOldGirlDruggedinPark.gif

We see the child MERCURY as well as Huckaby JUPITER conjunct in the 9th House of Parks. The SUN is also there both calling our attention to that sector of the horoscope as well as 'hiding' them. This is because both MERCURY & JUPITER are combust the SUN (within 17 degrees) which tends to make them 'invisible.'

Notice MERCURY the child is semisquare URANUS closely conjunct VENUS. This gives a sense of strange (URANUS) attraction (VENUS). Asteroid ECHO at 21 Pisces conjuncts this conjunction and applies semisextile to NEPTUNE of drugs. This gives the sense that Melissa has done this before (Echo = repeat). Wasn't it approximately 6 months earlier that Sandra Cantu was found behind her motor home apparently drug-dazed?

There was surely a plot involved because both BLACK MOON LILITH and PLUTO signifying evil and perversions of all kinds are posited in Melissa's first house (radix 7th). She probably entertained disgusting fantasies of a sexual nature because PLUTO in her 1st house opposes HADES and HADES trines NEPTUNE (fantasies).

Fortunately for that little 7 year old, something must have intervened, interrupting Melissa's plan. Either that, or Melissa was 'practicing' (ECHO), perhaps testing how long such a drug would sedate a 45 lb. body. Regardless, that innocent child must have been surrounded by angels to get out of that park alive, and with nothing much worse than a drug hangover.....

Thanks,
Soulscape

thank you soul... how sick... You must feel like you need a hot shower after reading Melissa Huckaby's charts!

Applause to you, nursebeeme for finding those times and suggesting a chart and applause to Soulscape for that difficult reading. It gave me the chills.

So much for Sunday School that supposed to teach children how to live right by God...it always amazes me when teachers, priests, caretakers, pastors etc...are the ones that commit these crimes and teach our children what they don't live by...such hypocrisy ...Soulscape, thank you for doing good deeds.

Let me get this straight, Sandra's family is going to have to endure the terrible trauma of having her body exhumed for the sake of the defense? These people haven't suffered enough, now they're going to be tortured that way? Why didn't they (LE/prosecution) just hold off on the burial? Why didn't the defense speak up before the child's funeral and burial? Did LE/the prosecution not have any inclination this might happen? Surely someone must know in murder cases people want to examine and re-examine the body. Did they not learn anything from Baez in the Anthony case?

We've seen some heinous crimes before but this one is way up there. I can't imagine why perp Melissa would be taking the rap for someone else, unless it's a relative, perhaps her own abuser if theory proves accurate that she was also abused as a child, or a lover, or someone else she has a close bond with. I can't imagine this "person" not talking because her family is in danger. I can only see her silence as some sort of twisted way to protect other perps.

Thanks to all the astrologers would've worked so hard on this case. Your abilities to read every nuance of these charts amazes me. When I attempt to do the same, I always miss many points, or I forget major factors in my comparisons. So much to learn, so little time........

Thank you for your wonderful work.

Let me get this straight, Sandra's family is going to have to endure the terrible trauma of having her body exhumed for the sake of the defense? These people haven't suffered enough, now they're going to be tortured that way? Why didn't they (LE/prosecution) just hold off on the burial? Why didn't the defense speak up before the child's funeral and burial? Did LE/the prosecution not have any inclination this might happen? Surely someone must know in murder cases people want to examine and re-examine the body. Did they not learn anything from Baez in the Anthony case?

We've seen some heinous crimes before but this one is way up there. I can't imagine why perp Melissa would be taking the rap for someone else, unless it's a relative, perhaps her own abuser if theory proves accurate that she was also abused as a child, or a lover, or someone else she has a close bond with. I can't imagine this "person" not talking because her family is in danger. I can only see her silence as some sort of twisted way to protect other perps.

Thanks to all the astrologers would've worked so hard on this case. Your abilities to read every nuance of these charts amazes me. When I attempt to do the same, I always miss many points, or I forget major factors in my comparisons. So much to learn, so little time........

Thank you for your wonderful work.

The defense has canceled their request to do this...said the autopsy evidence is preserved and hasn't been touched

Now MH is connected to 2 fires in CA.
July 20, 2007 and on July 28, 2007............anything in her chart?

Apparently the FBI is looking a little more closely at the Good Pastor.

The connections in comparing his natal chart with Sandra's natal and the Event Charts have had me suspicious since the beginning of this case. I recall telling FifthEssence off forum something to the effect, 'God help her [Sandra] if he was involved...'

See: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83402

I wonder if news will come tomorrow or Saturday 4/25 per my comments in the horary chart regarding potential for another arrest.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Apparently the FBI is looking a little more closely at the Good Pastor.

The connections in comparing his natal chart with Sandra's natal and the Event Charts have had me suspicious since the beginning of this case. I recall telling FifthEssence off forum something to the effect, 'God help her [Sandra] if he was involved...'

See: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83402

I wonder if news will come tomorrow or Saturday 4/25 per my comments in the horary chart regarding potential for another arrest.

Thanks,
Soulscape

VERY interesting! I thought it a little odd when Melissa stated to the media something along the lines of 'the suitcase was hers and not her grandfathers'

BTW, Soulscape, have you posted Fred Williams chart and/or analysis? I searched the thread but I couldn't find it. Thanks!

I will have no internet on vacation tomorrow til Wed........I will go into withdrawals..........taking laptop with me and will check in! There free internet at McDonald's, I hope!!!! Soulscape and others.........you are so good! TIA

I have copied Winnow's comment & question from the non-astro Sandra forum:

So..... I know there has been a lot of speculation and questions regarding where Melissa's daughter and where Connie Lawless were when Sandra was abducted...

Now, I'm wondering WHERE was Lane Lawless ? ? ? Or was this already established in far earlier postings on other threads?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3654152&postcount=21

Where was he, indeed?!

Here is the relevant portion of a 4/11/09 email I sent to FifthEssence off forum. I have bolded and/or underlined certain statements:

=====================================
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 11:32 PM
Subject: Sandra's murderer

I have been looking at these charts until my head is about to fall off.

I just don't see Melissa as the murderer, but rather, the accomplice. Look at her natal chart. Where are the murderer markers? Some midpoint I'm missing??? Throw her on a tri-wheel with Sandra natal inner; Melissa middle, 911 call outer. It's not clicking into place.

Look at Pastor Lawless, Chris Sinclair, Fred Williams natal charts. Energies used poorly could give a murderer.

Throw Pastor Lawless up on a tri-wheel with Sandra natal as inner; Pastor Lawless as middle and 911 Call as outer. Serious, powerful & vicious attack on Sandra's Venus from all quadrants.

Do the same for Chris Sinclair and Fred Williams.

If you want me to send the charts let me know.

Melissa lured Sandra to the church, probably drugged her (or tried to) but I am not so sure she finished her off (at least, not by herself). Pictures (of some sort, whether photographs, videos, digital movies) were taken or were attempted to be taken. Pastor Lawless and/or Chris Sinclair are involved and Fred Williams may be.

Circular Paths. SATURN Rx - MERCURY - MARS - JUPITER - SATURN RX (Last Seen sequence) or MARS - JUPITER - SATURN RX - MERCURY - MARS (911 Call sequence). VENUS cazimi SUN in Last Seen and combust SUN in 911 Call, female identifier / death agent / sexual sacrifice (Venus in Aries in reception with Mars in Pisces).... just throwing things out here....

Melissa is one sick puppy, probably abused by family member(s) since childhood. What has already happened to her own little 5 year old girl?!!
==========================================

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics