Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shutup::shutup::mad::mad::mad:
I have a difficult time combining Caylee's death, the duct tape and the heart sticker. I have no trouble seeing KC killing Caylee and applying the duct tape but the picture of KC placing the heart sticker with love and/or remorse just won't form for me.

Is it possible that someone else knew of Caylee's death shortly after it happened, either by KC telling, or by them surprising KC with the body? If that someone had some regard for Caylee, they may have taken a last look at her and placed the sticker as a goodbye? Then they could have sent KC out to dispose of the body with orders not to return until she did. KC could have botched the disposal job but now if she goes down so goes anyone who knew.

OK don't everyone shoot at once. It is just a thought. :truce:

And this difficulty envisioning Casey placing the heart sticker post mortem is what makes me believe that the duct tape and sticker were on Caylee BEFORE SHE DIED.
My gut level feeling is that Casey had played a 'game' with Caylee whenever she wanted her knocked out. I can easily see her telling little Caylee a story, with a "let's pretend" angle, which involved her placing duct tape over her mouth. I think the sticker somehow made it "fun" for Caylee to play, in Casey's mind...I have always felt that she taped her mouth, anesthetized her with chloroform or some other type of drug, and put her in the trunk for 'safekeeping' while she slept. Since anesthesia makes many people, especially young children, very nauseous, I believe that at some point on the 16th, Caylee may have aspirated vomit due to the duct tape, and that's how she died.
I believe that Casey panicked, hence the 'flurry' of phone calls to CA and GA, and when she couldn't get anybody, she put Caylee in the trunk to try and work something out before her folks got home and caught her. When the panic subsided, the wheels started to turn on how she could get away with it by blaming someone else, the 'imaginanny' who had been watching little Caylee in the trunk for perhaps many months. I think that somehow, CA got wind of what Casey had been doing, perhaps Caylee told her in some way, and that was the reason for the fight on 6/15. It breaks my heart to think of it...:mad:

I can see the duct tape and sticker put on BEFORE or AFTER.

If I vision Casey killing Caylee, in a before scenario, I see her giving her something to make her sleepy like (muscle relaxers?) then taping her mouth after she is asleep and then suffocating her. Then applying the heart sticker.

If I vision Casey killing Caylee, in a after scenario, I see her going into a rage,(like the one in the Aug 14th vid) suffocating her for 30-60 seconds till Caylee passes out and then continuing to suffocate until she is dead and then puts the tape on to start her pre-meditated plan to "blame it on a nanny kidnapping." She puts on the sticker during the burial process as a way to say "ah sorry sweetheart, mommy did love you but now you are of no use to me."

Either way, I see a pattern of behavior that has played out many, many times between Cindy, George and Casey. A fit, accusations, questions... etc.. then an "It's okay, sweetheart." I see over and over where they probably did have a fight and then moments later... "Well sweetheart, whadda mean it is my fault... if you wouldn't have lied." "Oh, I know sweetheart, I know you did not mean anything by it."

I just see Casey's rage and then the "I am sorry, sweetheart, mommy knows you did not mean to make her mad." Insert sticker before bagging.

I see this with Casey and Cindy's reactions to each other.

I can see the duct tape and sticker put on BEFORE or AFTER.

If I vision Casey killing Caylee, in a before scenario, I see her giving her something to make her sleepy like (muscle relaxers?) then taping her mouth after she is asleep and then suffocating her. Then applying the heart sticker.

If I vision Casey killing Caylee, in a after scenario, I see her going into a rage,(like the one in the Aug 14th vid) suffocating her for 30-60 seconds till Caylee passes out and then continuing to suffocate until she is dead and then puts the tape on to start her pre-meditated plan to "blame it on a nanny kidnapping." She puts on the sticker during the burial process as a way to say "ah sorry sweetheart, mommy did love you but now you are of no use to me."

Either way, I see a pattern of behavior that has played out many, many times between Cindy, George and Casey. A fit, accusations, questions... etc.. then an "It's okay, sweetheart." I see over and over where they probably did have a fight and then moments later... "Well sweetheart, whadda mean it is my fault... if you wouldn't have lied." "Oh, I know sweetheart, I know you did not mean anything by it."
I just see Casey's rage and then the "I am sorry, sweetheart, mommy knows you did not mean to make her mad." Insert sticker before bagging.

I see this with Casey and Cindy's reactions to each other.
:clap::clap::clap:

Wow, you hit the nail on the head (Bolded Part) with this pattern of "Learned Behavior"

This is clear & very simple to see, now!

She's one sick person. Scary sick. She was planning on having Amy move into that house with her... :eek:

Thankfully her particular "brand" of sickness more often than not comes with a false sense of courage and pride, the inability to plan ahead, reason, think things through and is usually riddled with plain ol' stupidity. And Casey is no exception- I can't see her ever going far in her criminal career, even before this. She got caught using her grandma's checks... she signed her own name to one of Amy's checks. I agree, she's sick as f^ck but thankfully she's just as stupid and couldn't con anyone smarter than her mother! LOL

For many weeks, your accidental drowning theory was exactly my theory, too, Devon. However, as time passed and evidence was released, including videos of the A's jail visits, I've had to change my mind.

Knowing what I now know about KC and CA's personalities, and their relationship, I cannot imagine KC assuming ANY responsibility whatsoever for the pool ladder being left up, resulting in Caylee's accidental drowning. Even if CA had specifically told KC to put the ladder away the night of June 15th, KC would have denied hearing that and/or blamed CA for putting it there in the first place. As soon as KC discovered Caylee in that pool, she'd have gotten Cindy on the phone and gone on the attack even before she called 911!

Even if KC didn't do that back in June, she'd certainly have turned on Cindy and blamed her for the pool ladder in July as soon as she was arrested and lawyered up. Once KC told that "truth" to Baez, he'd have been telling this story to LE and the media. KC has a venomous love-hate relationship with Cindy, and she wouldn't spend one day in jail to spare her mother. Furthermore, if KC had told the story about wanting to shield Cindy from knowing Cindy was responsible for Caylee drowning, KC would have looked like a saintly, devoted daughter, and a tragic mother.

And even if KC hadn't come up with that story while in jail, she surely would have worked it out with Cindy when she was home on bond. That explanation would have made Caylee's death accidental, and the whole tale would have ended then and there--with an outpouring of public sympathy for all the A's.

There was just one obstacle to that--one loose end that made this accidental drowning alibi completely implausible and impossible for the A's to pull off: The police would have insisted on knowing what KC did with Caylee's body.

The answer would have turned out to be, in essence: "Well, I wrapped duct tape around her head, then I bagged her up in double garbage bags and drove around with her in my trunk for a few days, while I stayed at my new boyfriend's apartment and partied with friends.

Her body started getting lumpy and icky in the bags, so I went by my parents' house and got a laundry basket and plopped her into that, too. Some of her had leaked out into my trunk, so I decided I needed to get her out of there before my trunk was ruined or someone saw her there. Finally, I decided to dump her in the woods behind my house where people dump old tires and trash. I'll show you where she is, but it might be flooded, or animals may have dragged her off. Oh, and we'll have to be careful of big snakes...."

There is an inhuman heartlessness in KC's treatment of her own daughter's dead body that completely negates the possibility that she would try to shield anyone other than herself from blame. I also think that even she recognized that no one else would ever be able to "understand" or overlook her treatment and disposal of Caylee's remains.

For what it's worth, because of the ladder being found by the pool with the gate open, I still think that KC either deliberately drowned Caylee, or that immediately after Caylee died, KC attempted to make it look like a drowning, then gave up that plan for some reason.

Any further thoughts, Devon. :)

That was all very nice, said with a patience I no longer have! :blowkiss:

I don't disagree with any of your comparisons of Cindy and KC, except that I think KC is completely devoid of conscience and the ability to love. I think Cindy has at least a limited amount of both. Example 1: KC had no qualms about stealing from her elderly GMA Shirley, but Cindy was furious and conscience stricken enough to replace the money. Example 2: KC was completely unemotional about the death of her own adorable child; Cindy on the phone during that 911 call was in a state of frantic, anguished torment over what she thought was a kidnapping, not even Caylee's death.

I know there are a lot of intelligent dissenters here who firmly believe Cindy knew more than she let on, prior to making that last 911 call. I, however, will go to my death believing that everything about Cindy was authentic at that point, including her terror and heartbreak and shock.

After the point at which she hung up that phone--and her mind quickly focused on the situation--I wouldn't bet 10 cents on the authenticity or innocence of anything else she said or did.

You could be right, my friend, :blowkiss: but I cannot fathom KC sitting still for that (unless she hasn't seen a single clue--by word or deed--that this is their desire.)
I can, however, see KC trying to throw them under the bus.

Was that before Caylee's remains were found? Because before that time--when I had despaired they would ever be found--I used to think KC either had an evil genius or the devil's own luck for getting away with murder. For example, by staying under the radar for those 31 days, her movements could no longer be traced by sidewalk ATM surveillance cameras, etc. It used to drive me crazy! :banghead:

However, with the discovery and the location of the remains together with some of the damning evidence that could easily have been removed--i.e., a laundry bag identical to the one at the A's home, I've come around to the opinion that Casey isn't smart at all. Quite the opposite. Now, I find it hard to imagine that she could have found anyone to help her who was even "less smart" than she about it. (I'm avoiding name calling so I don't get a time out. LOL)

Hopefully we will find out the whole truth by the end of the trial. Call me an incurable optimist, right? :blowkiss:

You're right. But proof again, I think, that CA merely assumed KC wanted to continue quarrelling. Early on, when I was still an "innocent" trying to make sense of KC's and CA's stories but believing them, I used to agonize over that flurry of calls KC made to GA and CA on June 16. I thought she was frantically trying to reach them to tell them what had happened to Caylee and to ask for help--but they were still ticked off with her from the night before and didn't answer her.

I agonized over the whole "if only" bit -- "If only KC would have left them messages, instead of immediately hanging up and calling their other phone numbers. If only..."

That phase of mine ended the night KC got on the phone with 911 and demanded LE send police officers to get rid of the "punk" protestors. That's when it hit me--if KC had actually wanted to talk to her mother on June 16, she'd have called the main phone number and commanded whoever answered it to get her mother on phone immediately because there was an emergency with Caylee.

Enough already. I've forgotten the topic. :blowkiss:

No, it was an excellent post, thank you!

Thank you BJB for your response. I thought CA called kc and told her they had the car before she found Amys number. Glad you clarified that. Your opinion is highly regarded.

Gosh I was under the impression that kc was gone by 9:15 on the 15th and didn't return till early evening. So, she was home with her Dad all day? or nearby? I thought she spent the whole day with TL....I guess I interpreted the pings wrong.

One other thing...regarding the doll in the car. There's a possibility she wanted and kept the doll with her as a reminder/remembrance of Caylee. Heck, she may have placed it in the car seat and drove around with it that way.

I think the heart sticker was placed after death and before disposal. She may have put objects of some importance in that bag with Caylee. I think it is possible she put feelings on paper and/or placed pictures with her. It can happen.

Regarding Cindy and the 911 call....she was trapped. She had no explanation for the decomp smell and did not want to be accused of a murder....she had to call. If there was no decomp in the car, I don't think this would have come down like this. She waited a long time before calling and made sure she had a "nanny took her" going on before she did so.

This may be a bit OT :eek:fftopic:for this thread, but hopefully it will clear up a lot of questions.

There are two resources out there compiled by WS'ers: a cell phone spreadsheet and a set of Google ping maps. They are different resources but were built from the same set of discovery: KC's ATT cell phone records released in late September.

** Warning - boring detail ahead **

I came into the effort very late, after all the hard work was done, as is my practice. :crazy: It is my understanding ElizaAvalon did the initial OCR (optical character recognition) work on the ATT records using a function built into the Professional version of Adobe Acrobat. I am assuming that (I have not asked her) because I have used the same function on the same records and got the same results - mistakes and all.

The program is not perfect. The scanned copies are, quite frankly, very poor. Lots of random specs and blotches, poorly alined pages, blurred pages. As a result, the software might think a vertical line is a "1", a "6" is a "G", a zero is an "O", and a whole lotta other bizarre errors. A lot of problems were due to the fact that Adobe wanted to recognize characters by column on one page and then by row on another. This caused incredible chaos when doing the 'ol cut-n-paste into Excel. :doh:

Needless to say, there were literally thousands of scan errors among the millions of characters scanned. Eliza, TexasLil, Bond, and several others AFAIK set out to manually locate and correct those errors. :sleuth: As I said, I came in late after a lot of that work was done, but I still ran into many errors on my own, typically with call records misaligned to the incorrect time and sometimes date.

The spreadsheet is more than the phone records. The team also identified subscriber information and tied it to phone numbers. This was done using a combination of discovery documents (not every media outlet redacts documents), reverse white pages, and good 'ol dial-the-number-and-see-who-answers. :highfive:

We added the detailed cell tower locations over time, and even later folded in the direction of the cell antennas. :sonar:

Bond then built a sheet that took all the sources of information and made it readable. Phone numbers were replaced with names, tower coordinates with location names, and LAC-CID ID's with compass directions. :bullseye:

All this being said, the WS cell spreadsheet is not the only one out there nor was it the first. I found several on Docstoc before finding out WSer's were passing another around. I pursued the one Eliza assembled because it seemed the most accurate, FWIW. Not sure what QS was working from back in October. :whistle:

Fortunately, in the latest discovery, the prosecution released the raw spreadsheet ATT gave to OCSO containing the phone records. Bond and I just today replaced the original raw data that had been scanned and manually-corrected with this new spreadsheet. Incredibly, this made very little difference to the details - testifying to the careful work already done by the spreadsheet team. Now, however, we can be confident in our results.:thumb:

I am not exactly sure if the Google ping maps were created from the spreadsheet or from the raw ATT records. Georgia PI did all of that work solo :clap:, and given the very few errors found in the ping maps, I am guessing the raw records were used. Dates, times, and latitude / longitude were needed for this work - phone numbers were not.

** Mercifully end of boring detail **

All that being said, both the older and latest version of the spreadsheet, as well as the Google ping map for June 15, all show KC is at Tony's from 9:15AM to 7:10PM on June 15. All pieces of discovery I can locate with cell records support this assertion. When in doubt, go back to the discovery docs. :snooty:

Thank you JWG..you and your work are greatly appreciated!

"All that being said, both the older and latest version of the spreadsheet, as well as the Google ping map for June 15, all show KC is at Tony's from 9:15AM to 7:10PM on June 15. All pieces of discovery I can locate with cell records support this assertion. When in doubt, go back to the discovery docs."

Here are the pings with cell tower locations for 6/15.

6/15/08 8:56:25 AM 1.5 mi S of Anthony Home @ Tow Yard
6/15/08 9:15:22 AM 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 12:51:54 PM 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 12:52:50 PM 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 1:01:22 PM 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 1:01:48 PM 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 2:39:28 PM 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 2:40:47 PM 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 2:44:39 PM 0.5 mi W of Amscot, 2 mi S of TonE L
6/15/08 2:45:15 PM 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 3:35:26 PM No Loc
6/15/08 3:35:26 PM No Loc
6/15/08 3:36:12 PM 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 3:45:31 PM No Loc
6/15/08 3:45:31 PM No Loc
6/15/08 3:46:02 PM 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 5:06:00 PM 0.5 mi NE of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 7:06:53 PM 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 7:07:46 PM 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 7:08:21 PM 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 7:10:14 PM 0.5 mi NE of TonE L Apt
6/15/08 7:13:52 PM 1 mi NW of Chris S Home, 1.5 mi SE of Amscot
6/15/08 7:36:12 PM 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home

"No Loc" calls are ones that roll to voicemail.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I wish I knew half of the things you do, Friday!

I wish I remembered half the things I know. :floorlaugh:

Seriously, my friend, everything I know (knew) is already public knowledge now. All that's left are a few tiny tidbits that are of no importance to this case and are nothing more than someone else's personal opinion. :blowkiss:

Originally Posted by JWG

I am not exactly sure if the Google ping maps were created from the spreadsheet or from the raw ATT records. Georgia PI did all of that work solo , and given the very few errors found in the ping maps, I am guessing the raw records were used. Dates, times, and latitude / longitude were needed for this work - phone numbers were not.

JWG,

You are correct !.

The original raw AT&T documents were used to create all the Ping Maps

OK, I am just reading some of this info, pings, and am a total ameteur. One question, I may have asked this before...don't remember, as for the cell phone pings, do you all think she disposed of Caylee on the 18th ? Another one, can LE put her at the area where the body was found, via cell phone pings, vs. the A home ? They are so close, I am worried about that.

I am so impressed with ALL that I am reading on the research you guys did, I am blown away !

Just wanted to say thank you kindly to everyone who weighed in on the duct tape/ sticker question. They were all great posts and gave me a lot to consider. :blowkiss:

I think the ping and cell records have helped debunk many theories. Before the ping records, it was easy to come up with a scenario. However, when you pull all the pieces in together... txt msgs, pings, computer chats, interviews, store videos, decomp in car, how Caylee's body was found, the 31 days... well all together it paints the picture..

A thousand cell phone pings are worth an eternity in jail for Casey....

...meanwhile...back @ the theory ranch...:cow: :bud: :cow:

After staying up until at least 3:22AM texting w/ Tony...

@ 7:45AM 6/16 we have the call from G&C's home phone to Casey's phone. Speculation that this call served one of two purposes
(a) Casey attempting to locate the phone itself, or,
(b) Cindy attempting to locate Casey​

FWIW, I'm not clear on Cindy's start-time @ Gentiva, but, since it is located in the vicinity of Tony's apt. we can approximate the travel time to be ~20mins. I'm also not sure 'bout everyone else's experience, but, my little girl thinks 'sleeping in' means getting up <6:30AM :sleep:...so...just for grins...perhaps well-rested Caylee was up & at'em around the time Cindy was leaving for work 6/16 and one or both of them roused Casey (no offense to murdered overnight theorists) since Cindy was leaving and George was prolly still snoozin' after his evening-shift too - sleepy Casey was faced w/ entertaining Caylee. After Cindy left Casey emerged from the bedroom for food/bathroom, whatever, and wanted to see if she had any messages/texts from Tony so she called her phone herself to locate it. "Found it"...no messages :mad: (OK...it was initially beyond me how Casey wouldn't have known where her phone was after having it in her hands all night...:waitasec:...unless maybe it was lost in the sheets...or had fallen down behind/under the bed...OK...workable).

@ 8:46AM Casey sent a text to Tony...waited...no response :mad:

@ 10:27AM, IIRC, we have computer forensics showing Casey uploaded Fusian pics to photobucket (lil' help w/ the time here?)

@ 11:47AM after 3 hours passed since her text to Tony...he called her

By somewhere around this time George is up & about.

IF we pause here for a moment...is there anything we can conclude?

• Did Casey apply the duct tape & heart to Caylee to keep her quiet until Cindy left after the possible fight between the 2 as the last event of 6/15 that ended w/ Casey going into the bedroom and closing/slamming/locking the door?
It seems to me that there's room to consider this...since Casey was certainly tired from lack of sleep, since she prolly didn't wanna see Cindy, and it would've continued the dig @ Cindy by keeping Caylee from her (take that!). The no-shoes-on-Caylee's body camp would like this I'm sure.​
However...if Casey had a dead Caylee in the house whilst the only other person @ home, George, was asleep...wouldn't it seem the ripe opportunity to get-the-helloutta-Dodge? :waitasec: Instead, Casey sat down and uploaded pics to Photobucket....:eek:nline:

• That Casey received the call from Tony @ 11:47 after 3 hours of inactivity allows us to consider that she may have employed the duct tape to enable her to catch some z's after she uploaded the Photobucket pics.
:waitasec: That's possible. That option woulda left Casey with discovering a dead Caylee whilst George was up and about and before he left for work. Casey woulda been doing whatever she had to in order to keep George at bay. Can't rule this out entirely. George's call home @ 3:03PM coulda been to check on an allegedly 'sick' Caylee that was 'resting' in bed...not to be disturbed. FWIW, the ADD on this option doesn't give a stellar bagging date & time (mid-morning 6/19 whilst near Tony's apt.).

Consider also, during this timeframe Casey has two phone conversations w/ Tony (19 & 14mins each) and @ 1:44PM (before George woulda left for work) Casey placed a call to Amy and talked for 36mins before Casey switched over to take an incoming call from Jesse - aparrently the result of a text exchange the two had before Casey called Amy. While its possible Casey did all of this from her bedroom, it does seem she was pretty otherwise occuppied if keeping George @ bay was paramount.

IIRC, computer forensics show some surfing that afternoon ~3PM, which might be worth another look. If we look @ all of the above, once George FINALLY left the house...if Casey knew she had a dead Caylee on her hands, IMHO, it seems highly unlikely her first George-free hour to act would be spent surfing, etc. :eek:nline: Worth another look...:sleuth:...what was she interested in that afternoon?​

Since I think we can now (post release of the home phone & George's cell records) consider that Casey was @ home w/ Caylee when George left 6/16, it opens up the door to how Caylee might've gotten into the car w/o shoes...since Caylee woulda likely been napping still when George left for work. Whether Caylee was alive or not when she was placed in the car...well...carry on...

as for the cell phone pings, do you all think she disposed of Caylee on the 18th ?

:) Ask 1,000 peeps & you'll get 1,000 answers :) Ask me 10 times and you'll get 8 answers :bang:

My :twocents: today 6/19 ~8PM

Another one, can LE put her at the area where the body was found, via cell phone pings, vs. the A home ? They are so close, I am worried about that.
*snipped*

Three part answer:

a) the disposal site is 0.25mile from G&C's house. Since they are so close the cell pings can't distinguish the location of Casey's phone one vs. the other

...however...

b) the pings can & do place Casey in the area that includes these locations on a handful of occasions post-6/16

...and...

c) to establish if Casey was in this location @ the time the body was disposed the ADD (accumulated degree days) from the forensics in the trunk may be factored in if the date & time of death is determined (say, by a theory...or ultimately forensics) and the body was disposed very shortly after it was bagged (vs. driving around with it bagged for an extended period of time). This gets complicated fast...so I'll leave it at that for now. Suffice it to say, (read the 6/23 ping thread if interested), there's some decent evidence to support the body was outta the trunk pre-6/20. Other evidence that has not been released may exist to better specify both the date & time of death (e.g. blowflies) and the date of disposal (e.g. forensic botany).

Hope that helps.

This may be a bit OT :eek:fftopic:for this thread, but hopefully it will clear up a lot of questions.

There are two resources out there compiled by WS'ers: a cell phone spreadsheet and a set of Google ping maps. They are different resources but were built from the same set of discovery: KC's ATT cell phone records released in late September.

** Warning - boring detail ahead **

I came into the effort very late, after all the hard work was done, as is my practice. :crazy: It is my understanding ElizaAvalon did the initial OCR (optical character recognition) work on the ATT records using a function built into the Professional version of Adobe Acrobat. I am assuming that (I have not asked her) because I have used the same function on the same records and got the same results - mistakes and all.

The program is not perfect. The scanned copies are, quite frankly, very poor. Lots of random specs and blotches, poorly alined pages, blurred pages. As a result, the software might think a vertical line is a "1", a "6" is a "G", a zero is an "O", and a whole lotta other bizarre errors. A lot of problems were due to the fact that Adobe wanted to recognize characters by column on one page and then by row on another. This caused incredible chaos when doing the 'ol cut-n-paste into Excel. :doh:

Needless to say, there were literally thousands of scan errors among the millions of characters scanned. Eliza, TexasLil, Bond, and several others AFAIK set out to manually locate and correct those errors. :sleuth: As I said, I came in late after a lot of that work was done, but I still ran into many errors on my own, typically with call records misaligned to the incorrect time and sometimes date.

The spreadsheet is more than the phone records. The team also identified subscriber information and tied it to phone numbers. This was done using a combination of discovery documents (not every media outlet redacts documents), reverse white pages, and good 'ol dial-the-number-and-see-who-answers. :highfive:

We added the detailed cell tower locations over time, and even later folded in the direction of the cell antennas. :sonar:

Bond then built a sheet that took all the sources of information and made it readable. Phone numbers were replaced with names, tower coordinates with location names, and LAC-CID ID's with compass directions. :bullseye:

All this being said, the WS cell spreadsheet is not the only one out there nor was it the first. I found several on Docstoc before finding out WSer's were passing another around. I pursued the one Eliza assembled because it seemed the most accurate, FWIW. Not sure what QS was working from back in October. :whistle:

Fortunately, in the latest discovery, the prosecution released the raw spreadsheet ATT gave to OCSO containing the phone records. Bond and I just today replaced the original raw data that had been scanned and manually-corrected with this new spreadsheet. Incredibly, this made very little difference to the details - testifying to the careful work already done by the spreadsheet team. Now, however, we can be confident in our results.:thumb:

I am not exactly sure if the Google ping maps were created from the spreadsheet or from the raw ATT records. Georgia PI did all of that work solo :clap:, and given the very few errors found in the ping maps, I am guessing the raw records were used. Dates, times, and latitude / longitude were needed for this work - phone numbers were not.

** Mercifully end of boring detail **

All that being said, both the older and latest version of the spreadsheet, as well as the Google ping map for June 15, all show KC is at Tony's from 9:15AM to 7:10PM on June 15. All pieces of discovery I can locate with cell records support this assertion. When in doubt, go back to the discovery docs. :snooty:

Thank you JWG and the rest of you who have worked so hard! I won't even go into singing my praise of what an asset you have been to us all, JWG.. I will be here until morning and then some! I always tell my husband that you fine folks will solve this case.. if you haven't already ;)

:) Ask 1,000 peeps & you'll get 1,000 answers :)

My :twocents: 6/19 ~8PM

*snipped*

Three part answer:

a) the disposal site is 0.25mile from G&C's house. Since they are so close the cell pings can't distinguish the location of Casey's phone one vs. the other

...however...

b) the pings can & do place Casey in the area that includes these locations on a handful of occassions post-6/16

...and...

c) to establish if Casey was in this location @ the time the body was disposed the ADD (accumulated degree days) from the forensics in the trunk may be factored in if the date & time of death is determined (say, by a theory...or ultimately forensics) and the body was disposed very shortly after it was bagged (vs. driving around with it bagged for an extended period of time). This gets complicated fast...so I'll leave it at that for now. Suffice it to say, (read the 6/23 ping thread if interested), there's some decent evidence to support the body was outta the trunk pre-6/20. Other evidence that has not been released may exist to better specify both the date & time of death (e.g. blowflies) and the date of disposal (e.g. forensic botany).

Hope that helps.
Thank you so much !

Reason I ask about disposal date is because Tony P, channel 6, went over the pings, he thinks that she was disposed of on the 18th, because ...something about the meeting point of two pings went exactly to that spot..now, I don't know if he knows his stuff or this is just a guess. To someone as inexperienced as me, it sounded like a nice, neat answer !

The pings place kc at Tl's from appr. 9:30 to 7:20 then off to her home. She started texting TL shortly thereafter. She continued to text/talk to TL till almost 3:am. Not to much time there for a full fledged fight. She can multi-task, no doubt, but I don't think she is that good to handle a strangling of her throat and texting....

Downtime was 3:00am to late morning, I think. What time was this alleged fight?

What concerns me about these pings is the order and repeated bouncing between the two towers near the A home. I have not seen that pattern before or after that night.

Is there a reason for the bouncing back and forth? I wonder if that places her in a definite locale? Afterall, one would only have to re-create that ping scenario with an ATT cellphone. I am hoping it gives them a major clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member