Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
------------
Well, I don't have a facebook account and this link is asking for a password. Is there any other way to see the trip photos, it helps to see the players, KWIM?

Here... if you need bigger I will try...

Image1.jpg

In this picture: Left to right.

Brittanee Drexel, N. Chirico, J. Oberer, U. Ozturk

Attachments

• drexel 1.jpg
    drexel 1.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 120
Never mind J. Brannagh has it going on :)

ETA: Please share with us that trick, so we can have it in another case if the need should arise TIA.

Missing teenager’s mom: “Someone took my daughter.”

"As far as I know they’ve done what they needed to do as far as those boys are concerned back home," said Drexel. "They’re not persons of interest anymore."

Brittanee's cell phone gave off its last signal 30 miles south of Myrtle Beach. However, police say she never made a call. Drexel says her daughter would never just run off even though she had a lot on her plate.

"Brittanee would have come back by now," said Drexel. "I don't want the media making this out like this is all about her depression because it's not."

The girls is what im curious about. I didn't look,but is B's name under her pics yet?

Is the blond in the pink bikini Brittanee? If so it is strange how they don't say who she is they put other peoples names, but not Brittanee. Maybe that is just me thinking too much. LOL

This case really bothers me because I could not imagine leaving anyone behind. If those were my kids we'd all be at the beach searching for her.

I thought it was strange to that she didn't put B's name but the others and she's the one who invited her and the one that wanted the shorts back from B.

Wow that's interesting that she is the one who invited her. It is weird how she didn't put B's name there. I also noticed only one person commented about B with a sad face.

Is the blond in the pink bikini Brittanee? If so it is strange how they don't say who she is they put other peoples names, but not Brittanee. Maybe that is just me thinking too much. LOL

This case really bothers me because I could not imagine leaving anyone behind. If those were my kids we'd all be at the beach searching for her.

Yes... I think that is her... but they may not have put her name on the pics because they don't want people searching their pictures out. But I, too, kind of found it odd that they don't name her in the pics, while naming everyone else.

The comments section with those pics make me furious! They just really don't care, do they?

Never mind J. Brannagh has it going on :)

ETA: Please share with us that trick, so we can have it in another case if the need should arise TIA.

For print screen (or Screen Capture) you need to have a program like ms paint, photo shop or in my case paintshop pro.. (MS Paint comes with Windows so most computers should have it... on vista it might be called something else)

Open your program, whatever that program may be....

Find the page you want to copy and scroll the page to show the information you want... (it will only copy the part of the page that is showing).

On your keyboard above your F keys (at least on my keyboard) there is a key that reads PRNT SCRN.... when you have the page centered the way you want it you press that button.

Then you go to your desired image editing program and PASTE AS A NEW IMAGE. (right click)

Now you can edit it any way you want. I usually crop the unnecessary edges off.

Now SAVE AS a JPG or GIF... most websites don't do psp or other formats.

Hopefully that will be helpful! :)

If you have any questions... just shout!

Jewal

not to mention A speaking of her in the past tense to the media and they left her but yet when they got home they were worried about her. Even one makes the comment "it was surreal for her not to be with us on the way home".:rolleyes:

Missing teenager’s mom: “Someone took my daughter.”

"As far as I know they’ve done what they needed to do as far as those boys are concerned back home," said Drexel. "They’re not persons of interest anymore."

Brittanee's cell phone gave off its last signal 30 miles south of Myrtle Beach. However, police say she never made a call. Drexel says her daughter would never just run off even though she had a lot on her plate.

"Brittanee would have come back by now," said Drexel. "I don't want the media making this out like this is all about her depression because it's not."

The girls is what im curious about. I didn't look,but is B's name under her pics yet?

I've just been checking and I don't see her name with ANY of the pictures that include her... her name is most conspicuously Absent...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3693587&postcount=364

Picture numbers 1-20
1. Brittanee Drexel, N. Chirico, J. Oberer, U. Ozturk
2. N. Chrico, U Ozturk
3. J oberer, B. Drexel
4. A.Humphries , J. Oberer
5. Too dark to tell
6. Chirico, Oberer
7. Nguyen, Oberer
8. P. Oberer, V. Nguyen, K. Sinclair
9. Chirico
10. Chirico
11. Chirico, Oberer
12. Chirico, Oberer
13. A. Lippa, Oberer
14. A. Lippa, Oberer
15. P. Oberer
16. Lippa, Brittanee
17 same as above
18 V. Nguyen, P. Oberer
19. same as above
20. Brittanee, Lippa

Click on the link in my post and open it in another window, use my references to identify those in the pictures :)

that peter guy wasnt in any of the pics.did they all know each other

No clarification on this but i was told that the room was in Anthony's name...I know some asked about it.

It's been 8 days today,Lord please bring this little girl home.

that peter guy wasnt in any of the pics.did they all know each other

I noticed there is a couple of guys that were in that room that are not in the pics,but according to the myspaces,they all know each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member