Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of weird about that tape being on GA's gas can but they couldn't find anymore in the house. Like ok, so that was the absolute last piece of tape that GA used from that roll before KC took it or someone else who has access to the gas can may have "henkel" duct tape?? jmo

Maybe KC put the tape on the can after losing the cap, so the gas wouldn't spill in her car. Possibly the tape was off the roll she "borrowed" from Amy in May and (maybe) she later returned it to Amy?

My old dog "Jake The Dog" died today.

My wife and I prepared a grave and lowered him in the special blanket that she chose. I saw her open the blanket and deposit something. She said it was something Jake thought was special.(Treats)

This was her special gesture.

Hit me like a brick. IT COULD HAVE BEEN A HEART SHAPED STICKER !!

After some thought, I remembered my daughter sending something with Granpa in his coffin:without prompting, and to this day I don't know what it was. IT COULD HAVE BEEN A HEART SHAPED STICKER.

Are these symbolic things to make up for things we failed to give in life? Could they be things we do to hope for our own afterlife?

The psychology involved escapes my training but I have not missed the indicators.

Could some sleuthers help us figure out why the human animal performs these spontaneous acts while we are in the grief mode??

My wife and I prepared a grave and lowered him in the special blanket that she chose. I saw her open the blanket and deposit something. She said it was something Jake thought was special.(Treats)

After some thought, I remembered my daughter sending something with Granpa in his coffin:without prompting, and to this day I don't know what it was. IT COULD HAVE BEEN A HEART SHAPED STICKER.

Are these symbolic things to make up for things we failed to give in life? Could they be things we do to hope for our own afterlife?

The psychology involved escapes my training but I have not missed the indicators.

Could some sleuthers help us figure out why the human animal performs these spontaneous acts while we are in the grief mode??

I know what you are saying as I put things in with my dad and grandma, as gestures of affection. KC really couldn't add a personal memento with Caylee's body now could she, but she could add a heart sticker. The only problem I have with that is that it symbolizes love--I'm not sure I can believe that KC genuinely loved Caylee and also killed her. jmo

You emphasize my point. A spontaneous act that happens on impulse ( perhaps the subconscious?) Don't know that it's love, maybe the human desire to avoid the carcasses of our kind and a cross on the grave for closure?

First off, I'm so sorry about your pet! I hope you and your family are holding up okay. As to the sending something with the deceased, I am no psychologist, but, IMO, it is a way of making sure there is a little piece of us that stays with our loved ones when they leave us. A small token, memento, just something so we feel that we are still connected maybe. I do feel that it is sometimes spontanious, maybe not always, but sometimes. As to KC, I would have to say it was spontanious, but I personally cannot see it as a "loving" gesture as I would your wife putting the treat with your dog. From what I can tell of KC's emotions, or lack thereof, it was probably done more for herself, so that she could tell herself that she sent her away with love or something like that, but not a true, heartfelt emotion.

You emphasize my point. A spontaneous act that happens on impulse ( perhaps the subconscious?) Don't know that it's love, maybe the human desire to avoid the carcasses of our kind and a cross on the grave for closure?

I just can't see KC loving Caylee, that sticker to me seems like it was for someone else's benefit. Even if the body was never found, KC would know what she'd done, as a final insult to whoever. I find it easier to believe that was done as a message to G or C or both. JMO

IDK if the sticker had much meaning to KC at all. It could very well have been an afterthought, but IMO was not about love at all. Caylee was a ball and chain to KC, nothing more.
IIRC, didn't the latest doc dump list a backing for heart shaped stickers?

IDK if the sticker had much meaning to KC at all. It could very well have been an afterthought, but IMO was not about love at all. Caylee was a ball and chain to KC, nothing more.

I don't see the heart sticker as love at all. I see it as her decorating her latest "project". Have you seen all of the things in the pictures that have hearts on them? It was definately her "thing". She decorated just about everything with hearts. I can't see how anyone who knew her and how she loved those hearts didn't know that she had done it after hearing about the sticker. JMO, of course.

I don't see the heart sticker as love at all. I see it as her decorating her latest "project". Have you seen all of the things in the pictures that have hearts on them? It was definately her "thing". She decorated just about everything with hearts. I can't see how anyone who knew her and how she loved those hearts didn't know that she had done it after hearing about the sticker. JMO, of course.
I agee!

As I said before: "heart" icons of all sorts - stickers, dishes and ornaments, Caylee clothes PJ's, KC's "art", computer icons, decorations to images, etc

It is an obsession IMO.

A heart found so intimately linked to the body is compelling evidence of KC in itself!

Any more definite link to the Anthony home (sticker backing etc) is damning in my view.

We have not seen any results of tests on "art" items collected from the Anthony home in December. Here's hoping.

I agee!

As I said before: "heart" icons of all sorts - stickers, dishes and ornaments, Caylee clothes PJ's, KC's "art", computer icons, decorations to images, etc

It is an obsession IMO.

A heart found so intimately linked to the body is compelling evidence of KC in itself!

Any more definite link to the Anthony home (sticker backing etc) is damning in my view.

We have not seen any results of tests on "art" items collected from the Anthony home in December. Here's hoping.

Yes, that heart is very compelling, and IMO, points directly at KC. I am also interested in the "art" results, as well as seeing what is on those two handwritten notes that were taken from Caylee's chest of drawers. She obviously didn't put them there, so what were they and what did they say? *Keeping my fingers crossed for something damning to be on them*

First off, I'm so sorry about your pet! I hope you and your family are holding up okay. As to the sending something with the deceased, I am no psychologist, but, IMO, it is a way of making sure there is a little piece of us that stays with our loved ones when they leave us. A small token, memento, just something so we feel that we are still connected maybe. I do feel that it is sometimes spontanious, maybe not always, but sometimes. As to KC, I would have to say it was spontanious, but I personally cannot see it as a "loving" gesture as I would your wife putting the treat with your dog. From what I can tell of KC's emotions, or lack thereof, it was probably done more for herself, so that she could tell herself that she sent her away with love or something like that, but not a true, heartfelt emotion.

I just can't see KC loving Caylee, that sticker to me seems like it was for someone else's benefit. Even if the body was never found, KC would know what she'd done, as a final insult to whoever. I find it easier to believe that was done as a message to G or C or both. JMO

I hesitate to say this, because it could possibly be misinterpreted as a statement in defense of Casey. I assure you it's not.

Could we entertain the idea that KC's emotions are not singular either in time or place? If Caylee was killed in a fit of pique (a theory I'm more and more inclined towards), perhaps KC did feel true remorse ...briefly... afterward. I am not averse to the idea that she could have emotions of affection and even compassion for Caylee...at times. I just don't think that these were consistent or dominant emotions.

Perhaps we have a tendency to want to cast KC as an invariably heartless and unredeemed psychotic when the truth is both more and less complex.

I agree with Chefmom, that the heart sticker may have been a spontaneous gesture. I'm less sure of the motive behind it, but I don't think it impossible that it could have been "Sorry. I'll miss you."

Spontaneous ... and brief.

As material evidence the sticker might be of value, but in terms of motive or state of mind I believe it is just distracting.

I hesitate to say this, because it could possibly be misinterpreted as a statement in defense of Casey. I assure you it's not.

Could we entertain the idea that KC's emotions are not singular either in time or place? If Caylee was killed in a fit of pique (a theory I'm more and more inclined towards), perhaps KC did feel true remorse ...briefly... afterward. I am not averse to the idea that she could have emotions of affection and even compassion for Caylee...at times. I just don't think that these were consistent or dominant emotions.

Perhaps we have a tendency to want to cast KC as an invariably heartless and unredeemed psychotic when the truth is both more and less complex.

I agree with Chefmom, that the heart sticker may have been a spontaneous gesture. I'm less sure of the motive behind it, but I don't think it impossible that it could have been "Sorry. I'll miss you."

As material evidence the sticker might be of value, but in terms of motive or state of mind I believe it is just distracting.
I'm not really interested at all in WHY KC put the sticker on Caylee's dead or dying body!

Just interested in the fact that she DID!

With any luck it will be evidence to link her to the murder and perhaps even such a definite link that the Jury will pick DP.

I'm not really interested at all in WHY KC put the sticker on Caylee's dead or dying body!

With any luck it will be evidence to link her to the murder and perhaps even such a definite link that the Jury will pick DP.
Exactly.

It is true that many of us see KC as unemotional and distant, but that is only because that is all we have seen of her. Even LE noted that she showed no emotion or concern for her missing daughter from the very beginning. Nothing would give me more peace than to know that KC at least felt remorse or pain or something about what has happened, but, unfortunately, if she is feeling anything at all, she hides it very well. Does she feel emotion? Probably. But, as you stated, it is most likely spontaneous and brief. What I am really interested in is just HOW she became so emotionally distant, or at least so it seems, from the one person she should have been willing to die for, and what exactly led to her being this way. That would be interesting to know. I think most mothers would agree that you have a natural instinct to protect your child at all costs. I would lay down my life for my kids, no hesitation. I would not have to think about it. It would just be something I would do instinctively. It boggles my mind, though, when I hear about women who kill their own children. I feel that there is something that they are missing, something that just didn't develop in them. I have an ex-sister-in-law who was pathetic as a mother. She simply didn't know how to be a mom, nor did she seem to desire it beyond the attention that people poured upon her when the children were babies. (I always felt like she had Munchausen's.) After they got up a little and were no longer the adorable, attention-getting ornaments that she had enjoyed, she no longer had any use for them. It is a shame! And I just don't get it. Probably never will, but would like to understand what makes some women like this.

Exactly.

I'm sure whatever she was thinking it had nothing to do with Caylee. IMO It was another act that was all about KC.

It is true that many of us see KC as unemotional and distant, but that is only because that is all we have seen of her. Even LE noted that she showed no emotion or concern for her missing daughter from the very beginning. Nothing would give me more peace than to know that KC at least felt remorse or pain or something about what has happened, but, unfortunately, if she is feeling anything at all, she hides it very well. Does she feel emotion? Probably. But, as you stated, it is most likely spontaneous and brief. What I am really interested in is just HOW she became so emotionally distant, or at least so it seems, from the one person she should have been willing to die for, and what exactly led to her being this way. That would be interesting to know. I think most mothers would agree that you have a natural instinct to protect your child at all costs. I would lay down my life for my kids, no hesitation. I would not have to think about it. It would just be something I would do instinctively. It boggles my mind, though, when I hear about women who kill their own children. I feel that there is something that they are missing, something that just didn't develop in them. I have an ex-sister-in-law who was pathetic as a mother. She simply didn't know how to be a mom, nor did she seem to desire it beyond the attention that people poured upon her when the children were babies. (I always felt like she had Munchausen's.) After they got up a little and were no longer the adorable, attention-getting ornaments that she had enjoyed, she no longer had any use for them. It is a shame! And I just don't get it. Probably never will, but would like to understand what makes some women like this.

Bold, mine...

After listening to the recently uncovered Youtube from neighbors the Baileys, it reinforces my opinion of the devasting effect CA had on KC growing up. I don't believe she ever instilled any sense of self-worth in her, controlling her thoughts, plans, friends, etc., rendering her a mental cripple, constantly in turmoil with her own autonomy. KC, was never held accountable for any indiscretions, which may have been minor at first, and escalated to where we are now. I'm sure there were many fights, where Cindy allowed KC's innapropriate behavior, in exchange for paramount control over her daughter. Yes, many have said KC had a choice to leave & become her own person, but was too lazy or weak to make it on her own. IMHO, the only Life lessons she learned were deviant in nature, to survive the oppression she lived under daily, this is where she put all her energy. Initially, she felt incapable of caring for a baby & talked of adoption.....she was right then, she was young & ill-equipped for such a task. The ever-controlling Cindy stepped in, forcing her to keep the baby & then once again, took over the job of motherhood. KC could never compete with her mother in caring for Caylee. Look at the inordinate over-the-top amount of toys, clothes, etc., in that house. That was a huge red flag to me, seeing this on Greta, back in October, especially for a family with financial problems & basically only one bread winner. Cindy put so much of her everything into Caylee's life, if as a diversion for some serious problems within herself, & in the family.

I feel KC's disconnect, started eroding from the time of Caylee's birth. She was allowed to be irresponsible & ultimately a failure as a mother, while all the while watching her mother's grip on her daughter tighten, to where she was now being threatened to have custody taken from her by the "one" person in her life that should have helped her! KC saying, to Lee at the time of the 911 call, "maybe this should have been done along time ago", is prophetic, & probably one of the only truths I've heard from the mouth of KC Anthony.

Bold, mine...

After listening to the recently uncovered Youtube from neighbors the Baileys, it reinforces my opinion of the devasting effect CA had on KC growing up. I don't believe she ever instilled any sense of self-worth in her, controlling her thoughts, plans, friends, etc., rendering her a mental cripple, constantly in turmoil with her own autonomy. KC, was never held accountable for any indiscretions, which may have been minor at first, and escalated to where we are now. I'm sure there were many fights, where Cindy allowed KC's innapropriate behavior, in exchange for paramount control over her daughter. Yes, many have said KC had a choice to leave & become her own person, but was too lazy or weak to make it on her own. IMHO, the only Life lessons she learned were deviant in nature, to survive the oppression she lived under daily, this is where she put all her energy. Initially, she felt incapable of caring for a baby & talked of adoption.....she was right then, she was young & ill-equipped for such a task. The ever-controlling Cindy stepped in, forcing her to keep the baby & then once again, took over the job of motherhood. KC could never compete with her mother in caring for Caylee. Look at the inordinate over-the-top amount of toys, clothes, etc., in that house. That was a huge red flag to me, seeing this on Greta, back in October, especially for a family with financial problems & basically only one bread winner. Cindy put so much of her everything into Caylee's life, if as a diversion for some serious problems within herself, & in the family.

I feel KC's disconnect, started eroding from the time of Caylee's birth. She was allowed to be irresponsible & ultimately a failure as a mother, while all the while watching her mother's grip on her daughter tighten, to where she was now being threatened to have custody taken from her by the "one" person in her life that should have helped her! KC saying, to Lee at the time of the 911 call, "maybe this should have been done along time ago", is prophetic, & probably one of the only truths I've heard from the mouth of KC Anthony.

Wow! I so agree with everything you have just said! The dynamics of that entire family is just....I don't know! Dysfunctional seems kinda weak. I am sure that there are thousands of households, maybe more, like this, and I find that frightening. What you said about all of the clothes and toys is so indicative of so many people nowdays. The old "keeping up with the Joneses" thing. So many people living beyond their means, and clearly, the A's were at least trying to give the appearance of a well-to-do, up-standing American family. But, what was actually going on is almost sinister. I agree that CA and her control issues may very well be at the heart of it May very well be the start of it. I find it so sad that this entire situation was allowed to fester to the point that an innocent child has now lost her life, no matter what actually happened. We may never know the truth. I certainly can't see us getting it from any of the A's. They will "take it as far as they can" to show everyone how "normal" they are. Honestly, I fear knowing the truth. It may be far worse than we have speculated.

I don't see the heart shaped sticker as a sign of love, compassion or anything sentimental at all. Stickers are often given to young children as a reward for doing what the parent wants them to do. IMO, KC put that sticker on her baby's duct-taped mouth, because Caylee was finally doing what KC wanted her to do from the beginning...die. :(

I don't see the heart shaped sticker as a sign of love, compassion or anything sentimental at all. Stickers are often given to young children as a reward for doing what the parent wants them to do. IMO, KC put that sticker on her baby's duct-taped mouth, because Caylee was finally doing what KC wanted her to do from the beginning...die. :(

Oh, Alice! I pray you are wrong! But, unfortunately, I don't think you are! It seems like such a sadistic thing to do. KC certainly seems like the type though. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971