MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone, Is there any news tonight? xox

V Mac Davis
VERNS HOME REPAIR General Contractors-Single-Family Houses
VERNS LAWN & BUILDING MAINT General Contractors-Single-Family Houses
http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp

Wonder if he was doing some work at the apartments where Nevaeh lived?
I think this could be very important!

V M Davis

S Telegraph Rd

Monroe, MI

Isn't this right near the apartments? OMG! I'm shakin' here!

Hi Everyone, Is there any news tonight? xox

Nothing for hours that I can tell.
Last RUMOR was they stopped a green van around 8:30.
Don't know if it was the one they are looking for.
IMO

Could someone please tell me who is Barbara D and why we think her son has to do with Nevaeh's disappearance? You guys are doing excellent work, by the way! :)

TIA.

Wow! That is bizarre! And she has a son that is an RSO?? OMG, I don't want to tell you where my mind is going...

Thanks for the info. UGH!

Let us know how it goes sfnancydrew ~ excellent work!

Alright you guys, I called it in and I talked to an investigator at length. I gave him this website as well if he needs to see screen shots of the scam myspace page.

When I google mapped the Bacon address and clicked "street view" I actually saw a green van/station wagon. I know that google maps isn't 100% accurate with address numbers but you could tell it was a cluster of bungalow/apartments. And it gave me the shivers.

Alright you guys, I called it in and I talked to an investigator at length. I gave him this website as well if he needs to see screen shots of the scam myspace page.

When I google mapped the 840 Bacon address and clicked "street view" I actually saw a green van/station wagon. I know that google maps isn't 100% accurate with address numbers but you could tell it was a cluster of bungalow/apartments. And it gave me the shivers.

My bold.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Okay, what if HE is the one that set up the myspace and paypal? Cantgetmeoff is what really jumps out at me! What if it's him!

Yes and paypal REQUIRES you to use a bank account or credit card with a verified address in order to access the $$. Maybe he used mommy's name since she had credit/bank account and he lives with her?

When I google mapped the 840 Bacon address and clicked "street view" I actually saw a green van/station wagon. I know that google maps isn't 100% accurate with address numbers but you could tell it was a cluster of bungalow/apartments. And it gave me the shivers.

Is this what you're referring to?

2ezthmb.jpg

Yeah!!!! There is another cluster of bungalows across the street and it also looks like there might be another green minivan/stationwagon but it wasnt' as boxy.

Oh Dear Lord, I really think we are onto something major here. I'm trying to find address for everyone he is connected to on veromi to see if any of them live in the apartments.
DAVIS, V M (Age 33)

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

VERNS HOME REPAIR General Contractors-Single-Family Houses
VERNS LAWN & BUILDING MAINT General Contractors-Single-Family Houses
Possible Relatives:

DAVIS, J H (Age 81)
DAVIS, B J (Age 53)
DAVIS, A R (Age 41)
DAVIS, M J (Age 83)
DAVIS, J
DAVIS, S
DAVIS, R L

Okay, it's his grandparents that lives on Telegraph

wow!
Nice work folks!

A woman and/or her sex offender son, trying to capitalize on a missing youngster who just so happens to live a couple of miles away in the same town!?

I don't see how they can't be connected somehow. This has to be a seriously hot lead for LE. You guys rock!

On a side note, no offense to Monroe meant at all, but this cat don't live that far from the Motel 7 and if I was from that immediate area, and I had kids, I'd be moving after this.

Heck, there's a little kids swingset right on this apartments property :(
To the right of the green truck.

Okay y'all we've been lucky here for a few minutes so now we need to go clean up...no full names or addys. Everyone please edit your posts...I'm off to edit mine before we get closed.

Are we sure this BD with the paypal is from Monroe? People all over the country scam people.

momtective, I use several databases that I subscribe to. I work for 2 PIs in California so I have access to non-public as well as public info. I immediately searched the RSO database once I saw her list of relatives and V. immediately came up which sent up a HUGE red flag.

What's frustrating is that B.D. is sort of a common name, but "cantgetmeoff" does NOT sound like a username a female would choose. So far, our theories seem logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77