WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i dont have to go back....can someone give me the complete address for point A and B from the map?

the name and address of the video store
the name and address of the gas station

if known...the address to the neighbor who sent the brother home after the fight about the bike

the spot that was reported she was last seen by the women on her way to work

the neighbor in the news who commented that they had searched his yard like six times...and he says something about a creek that runs thru it

if i can get the info all on one page....that would make it better for me....if i can go and get video and pics with everything you all need.......i will be off line for a bit....its like 4:30 here....i would like to go before dark...but also be there at or close to the same time of the time frame she was last seen......

oh....and if someone/LE stops and ask's what the heck im doing....what should i say?

If anyone gets over that way and takes some pics, I would love to see the section of Fir Street where it's broken for a block by what appears to be a field. It's one block south of Maple and the section I am interested in would be between 5th and 6th.

Kat, in that blog, K says Lindsey walked her daughter home from Lindseys house. So, that means Kayla was with Lindsey when the fight with Josh happened? And, the relative sent Josh home?

I'm so confused....I didn't realize Kayla was at Lindseys house...

See it's very confusing isn't it Amster? That's why I ranted before LOL. She is really muddling up all the details IMHO.

To answer your question Amster. Everything that I have read in the media so far doesn't support that K. was at Lindsey's house? Anyone else know?

so.... Kampen's live on Maple between 6th and 7th street... That sure is more than 4 blocks from Lindsey's house IMO... THEN... a woman on her way to work last sees Lindsey between 5th and 6th street (couple minutes before crossing 3rd)... So basically Lindsey didn't get but about a block from her friends home and vanished...

:rant: and not directed at anyone here on this board, I promise!

In the article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba9ab562a5957341684.txt

LE (Scott) says:

The preceding paragraph is poorly written in that it describes the path she should have taken from the residence on Maple to her own, outlining passing over 3rd street.

I read that as they have a witness. This witness saw her 2/3rds of the way home. This witness saw her minutes before she passed over 3rd ST (scotts quote).

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

Again LE says she is headed from eye witness accounts, exactly the way we have assumed...towards 3rd ST in order to cross over to her street.

Then we have someone(KK) now posting on another crime board (think link is back in thread #1) who is saying she didn't walk that way. Instead she went up the 6th ST Hill.

:rant: Oh really?

I still can't find where the dogs tracked her down that route and then...lost her scent.

Can someone help me please? :angel:

Also please keep in mind when we read this link:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1890148/lindsey_baum_10_missing_from_mccleary.html?cat=9

That the author of that blog is Momwhowrites. Momwhowrites... is....KK. Within three days of Lindsey's disappearance she posted a blog about it, and at the end of that blog she gave information for where donations could be sent.

Do I think she did anything? Probably not. Do I think she's a h-u-g-e distraction and not a font of reliable facts? You betcha.

Okay rant off. LOL Thanks for not kicking me to the curb if you all read all of that :)

I think the point I was trying to make earlier is that all we really know for sure is where she started and where she was the last time someone reportedly saw her on Maple. Beyond that, does anyone really know?

I wholeheartedly agree that KK may not be a reliable source of any information, especially because she is so close to the investigation.

My rant is that the news articles all seem to be giving a "version" of what happened so that it has become very confusing. The story is basically the same but some of the details are different or conflicting and it's hard to know what is true and what is speculation.

correct jvk

ETA: And after looking at that map... LB would have crossed over at least 7 intersections... 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st and the one near her home called 1st... all street names would be South in front...

so i dont have to go back....can someone give me the complete address for point A and B from the map?

Point A: KK's home 647 Maple Street (amandareckonwith's post)
Point B: 319 E Mommsen St (Lindsey's address

the name and address of the video store Don't know but there is a video store located here: 225 W Simpson Ave, complete speculation the store address has not been reported!the name and address of the gas station 305 South 3rd Street,

if known...the address to the neighbor who sent the brother home after the fight about the bike Haven't seen this reported yet

the spot that was reported she was last seen by the women on her way to work Haven't seen that reported although steadfast is looking for it now

the neighbor in the news who commented that they had searched his yard like six times...and he says something about a creek that runs thru it

I'll have to go back and find this one, I did see his name.

if i can get the info all on one page....that would make it better for me....if i can go and get video and pics with everything you all need.......i will be off line for a bit....its like 4:30 here....i would like to go before dark...but also be there at or close to the same time of the time frame she was last seen......

oh....and if someone/LE stops and ask's what the heck im doing....what should i say?

Hope that helps.

so.... Kampen's live on Maple between 6th and 7th street... That sure is more than 4 blocks from Lindsey's house IMO... THEN... a woman on her way to work last sees Lindsey between 5th and 6th street (couple minutes before crossing 3rd)... So basically Lindsey didn't get but about a block from her friends home and vanished...

I think we're all left guessing because of bad reporting.
I've heard she was last seen between 5th and 6th. I've heard she took the 6th street hill away from Maple. I've heard she was last seen 2/3 of the way home, minutes before crossing 3rd.

It's very confusing. Hopefully the police are not as confused as the media.

See it's very confusing isn't it Amster? That's why I ranted before LOL. She is really muddling up all the details IMHO.

To answer your question Amster. Everything that I have read in the media so far doesn't support that K. was at Lindsey's house? Anyone else know?

It's maddening! She is also the one that said Lindsey took an alternate route, right? Up the hill on 6th street?? :confused:

All the more reason to check out the Williams guy she lives with. IMO

Has he said anything since the first quote from him about sending Lindsey home? Is Kayla his daughter? Didn't K say that Kayla is a mixed race child?

Oh! And the other Melissa, who claims to be Lindseys aunt. Does she live there?

This vid snip is what I meant about the difference between the way they appear in MySpace and the way they really are... these little girls who seem 'older' on MySpace.

This is Michaela talking, made her own missing poster, used the correct info.

I think the point I was trying to make earlier is that all we really know for sure is where she started and where she was the last time someone reportedly saw her on Maple. Beyond that, does anyone really know?

I wholeheartedly agree that KK may not be a reliable source of any information, especially because she is so close to the investigation.

My rant is that the news articles all seem to be giving a "version" of what happened so that it has become very confusing. The story is basically the same but some of the details are different or conflicting and it's hard to know what is true and what is speculation.

My rant wasn't in any way shape or form directed at you distracted :blowkiss:

I understand where you are coming from, I do :)

I would also like to know who this person is that supposedly stepped in between the brother and Lindsey's argument ans sent the brother home...Something about that is really bothering me..

newmap01.png

Is this correct? If so i'm going to replace the one in my above post ^ w/this one.

I believe that is correct. I'd say no way she was snatched in that area, except for the Sandra Cantu case. They need to be looking at neighbors (or family or friends). I'd say she might have been planning to meet an on-line "acquaintance" except that she wanted her friend to spend the night, so she didn't know she was going to be alone when she left her friend's house. Now some stranger may have grabbed her and put her in a car at the gas station, I guess.
She may have just walked away and got lost in the woods. When I was 8, my friend and I decided it was time to leave home and build a cabin in the mountains and we walked for 7 miles and got lost. It was just a spur of the moment thing which turned into a huge deal. The wilderness surrounding McCleary is vast. And they don't have a Bear Festival there for nothing.

Kat - Lindsey's mom has said that Lindsey left without her cell phone, clothes, money and with her brother. A reported neighbor sent the brother back home due to a squabble between brother and sister. Also reported several times is that Lindsey was last seen by a neighbor driving to work at around 9:15. Lindsey was about 3/4 of the way home. I don't know who is giving opposite information but I'm going with what's been reported in the papers by the police, news, and interviews. With a missing child, I highly doubt police would be giving wrong information about the path she supposedly took. mho I'm going to ignore K for now.

Thanks eyes I think I'm with you on the inxnay KK for now :) :wink:

My rant wasn't in any way shape or form directed at you distracted :blowkiss:

I understand where you are coming from, I do :)

Thank you!:blowkiss:

And I understand just where you're coming from. Every time I think I have it straight in my mind, KK posts a different version.

newmap01.png

Is this correct? If so i'm going to replace the one in my above post ^ w/this one.

I thought Lindsey was near the Shell station when last seen - the woman was on her way to work and reported seeing Lindsey about 3/4 of the way to her home. Does your map have that? by the way - great map...thanks!

I think we're all left guessing because of bad reporting.

Common problem 'round here.

Don't rely on media, I know it's all we got, but, use it with the knowledge it's not a sure thing, know what I mean?

Every article I have read about or been involved with in cases there are mistakes, dates, times, locations, names, you name it...one WS example ...they had Tawi's death date wrong on news and IIRC still is!

This vid snip is what I meant about the difference between the way they appear in MySpace and the way they really are... these little girls who seem 'older' on MySpace.

This is Michaela talking, made her own missing poster, used the correct info.

Thanks! Why do the moms think it's so cute that these little girls put up those MySpace accts.? Why does that bother me so much? Besides being 10...not 13....it's just creepy! They are obviously just little girls! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff