What is Misty hiding, IF anything?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is Misty Hiding?

• Total voters
I agree if it was an accident motive would not come into play. The stumbling blocks for me on this are the timing. RC would of had to hurt Haleigh in the 10 minutes or so he saw her between school and him heading to work. Then others outside of family members saw Haleigh after that. If we go with a closed injury of some type and she died later that night after JR was asleep Misty would of had to have help to dispose of the body. The more people involved the more risk someone will break. I can't see Misty being able to cover for anyone this long with LE. I do believe the party weekend happened, but I also believe she was done partying early Sunday morning and back home Sunday night and things were settled before Haleigh left for school Monday morning.

I don't understand the timing of the marriage, but if RC would of looked happy and excited I would of been more concerned.

Busy the motive here with an accident or foul play would be "Cover up the crime" so there would be a motive.

Opportunity, yes he could have hit her before he left for work.
Means, now that is tricky for ALL the reasons you just pointed out.

Bumping for Whisperer..... I understand your frustration with Misty and all the excuses or theories or what ever we call them. LE and FBI all analize what people say, and the written statement. I don't think anything has gotten past them. I just don't think they know at this time if she is dead or alive, I really believe that. You know how many times I have looked at all of these theories and I still can't get all of it to fit. :doh:

Lots of good points there Bern.....I know you and I don't often agree with each other's theories but we still seem to understand that anything is possible and if something you say responding to one of my posts rings true I will tell you so. I am on neither side in this thing and when I post I am not trying to make anyone convinced of anything. Talk generates thought....and ideas. When someone responds to one of my posts with the opposite opinion....I like it, because I have generated thought and ideas.

The medical thing was a stumbling block for me as well, until I took my daughter to her pediatrician for an appointment. I thought what a great place for missing childrens posters to be displayed, I asked if I could bring a flier in and post it they allowed me to do that but had said they had never had that request before. I took the flier in and the receptionist had no cllue who Haleigh was, granted I am in a different state than Florida. I also went to CVS and Walgreens which are walk in clinics and asked to post flier out of the 8 locations I went to only one person had heard of Haleigh. Ran into the same thing at the medical plaza office parks and the childrens hopsital, they did not know who Haleigh was. It was really sad to me that there where so many people who had no clue who Haleigh was.

My major concern now is that this did not go as planned and too much time has passed and the risk or returning her is growing greater and greater. After 5 months she will be able to describe her surroundings to LE unless she has been moved around.

Busy a big, big thank you.... So it would be possible that someone did take her out of her home because they didn't want Ron to have her. I just assumed it would be impossible because of the health issues, but maybe not. Maybe no one realizes who she is. I would much rather think a relative had her, than a SO. There are things that point to her knowing who she went with. And one thing that points to them wanting to keep her alive is the breathing machine (if that is what is Missing). I wonder if they would do a mass email to pediatricians and Dr offices in other states or a mailer and her health problems? I think that would be a way to go....

Listen to the video that the ONE article found that states by Matt it was the same shirt she wore to school is based on. YouTube - Haleigh you will see that Matt does not state it was the shirt she wore to school to Misty at all, therefore Misty did not agree that it was the shirt Haleigh wore to school that day. I don't call it making excuses for anyone, I call it looking at all the information and coming to a conclusion. You are right LE has not come out and confirmed where the shirt was found, but if you don't believe Misty that she found it in the laundry then why do you believe the part about her agreeing (which the video will prove she did not) that it was the same shirt Haleigh wore to school that day.

It makes no sense to me that Misty would lie about the shirt and how the shirt was discovered. If she was lying about the shirt, then why would she tell LE yes that is the shirt I said Haleigh had on when I put her to bed?

What is I see happening here is someone will find an excuse as to why a fact was said this certain way or not. The belief is so strong in the POI's involved innocence that excuses are made for their behavior and also for why something was said. Whenever excuses are made the alert buttons should go off in your mind.

I have just exposed a fact that the pink shirt was most likely the shirt she wore to school. I have given the words used. Matt Lauer has said the pink shirt she wore to school to Misty, Misty agreed that was the shirt that she found. STILL, people are going to change the fact around and say Misty meant to say a different shirt.....there are many pink shirts. See, excuses, again.

This is human nature, I suppose, to defend the people you believe in to the end. We have been told over and over again that Misty is not consistent (IOW, she is lying) but regardless, of how many times and how many sources have relayed this, the defenders are going to say she is innocent and a victim. The victim may not be Misty at all but some of the people she runs across in her life. She appears to be a very confused young girl with many issues....and yes, that is my opinion and I had credentials to say it, but have since retired from my field.

When excuses and explanations are being given for why POI's do things, the art of investigation is compromised

The fact is Misty said she found the shirt in the laundry. LE has never confirmed that. The shirt was recovered on 2/17/18. We do not have to believe what M says, since she has proven herself to not report facts clearly or accurately.

Her fact of the shirt in the laundry has not been confirmed. Yes, a shirt was "recovered" but the time and place is yet to be known.

Well, LE works on two theories AND they can do both at the same time

1. She is alive
2. She is not alive

Eliminate the people not involved. What is the problem here? If they thnk ALL these people are suspects, then they are inept...period.

Misty was with LE when she went back into the trailer. She was not allowed to walk back in there alone. LE took her inside so they were with her when the shirt was discovered, she was looking for the clothes Haleigh wore to school Monday therefore going thru the laundry and I am sure LE was standing right with her at the time. TN arrived at the scene sometime between 3:40 and 3:49, I do not think it is uncommon for a family member to be allowed in the house in this type situation.

In the gun thread are several posted articles about the gun situation.

You also have to consider why Misy was allowed to go through evidence at a crime scene.

I also want to know why TN was let in that night to the crime scene (unless she there so close to the arrival of LE, they thought she lived there.) Or was it because she was sporting an emblem on her sweater that said "Sheriff's Department"?

Why wasn't Ron in there with Misty at the time the detectives let her in and root around in dirty laundry? Can RC back up her statement about the laundry...was he with her? Or did he let her go in there all by herself?

Why didn't TN know Misty found the shirt?

Why did Misty and TN say the cousin had a fight with Ron and the cousin took RC' gun and Ron deny it? Now, this is a good statement for the people who believe in the Cummings family.

IMO LE botched this from the beginning they have no clue what happened to Haleigh, so it is much easier to just not clear anyone then come out and say we messed up, destroyed potential evidence, got sidetracked by the cirucs, lost valuable time and have no clue where little Haleigh is. I guess in some ways the are saying those things by saying we are starting the investigation over, unfortunately valuable time has been lost, and you can't get back forensic evidence you missed 5 months ago. JMO

1. She is alive
2. She is not alive

Eliminate the people not involved. What is the problem here? If they thnk ALL these people are suspects, then they are inept...period.

1. She is alive
2. She is not alive

Then they ARE inept. Period.

IMO LE botched this from the beginning they have no clue what happened to Haleigh, so it is much easier to just not clear anyone then come out and say we messed up, destroyed potential evidence, got sidetracked by the circus, lost valuable time and have no clue where little Haleigh is. I guess in some ways the are saying those things by saying we are starting the investigation over, unfortunately valuable time has been lost, and you can't get back forensic evidence you missed 5 months ago. JMO
Bravo, Busy!! You nailed it! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Let's hope it is true they are going back to the beginning and this isn't another way they are only trying to pacify the public. (However, it is not a good sign they are not scheduling another task force meeting.)

I have provide the information before. I gave you the article transcribed. Here is the piece and I will ,again, post the link after this post.

<<<he pink shirt
There are also questions about what Haleigh was wearing. Croslin initially told police she had a pink shirt on, the same shirt she had worn to school on Monday. But she later found the shirt in the laundry. Lauer asked her about that inconsistency.>>>

Obviously the writer of the article is telling us that MISTY previously told LE that she wore THIS PINK SHIRT to school that day.

1. She is alive
2. She is not alive

Boy, I do agree with you on this..don't faint. :)

They should have eliminated whomever months ago and I do believe they are inept and way over their heads.

I mean they are starting over from scratch.

They know by now who passed and who failed their polygraphs. If the door had any evidence on it they should know that by now, the same with the pink shirt and the same with the light switch.

What they have done is drag potential evidence out on the ramp for the dogs. They took the door off after the house was released. The dumpster search was more like let's tramp through it and chunk everything out on the ground. They have tips they haven't followed up on, evidence that was just tested, I hope, in the last month. That's just off the top of my head

Here, again, is the link of the article about the pink shirt. Please scroll down to where the heading reads "pink shirt"

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29298349/

It states Misty initially told Police about the pink shirt and it was what she wore to school.

OMG, I am so sorry you think Crystal would sneak into a MH, take her daughter out and kill her because of jealousy of TN. I didn't know this was your thoughts on this... I thought you were thinking they took her away to get her from Ron and Misty and TN. I understand your posts better now that I know your theory. Well, I don't see that in Crystal, I don't know what to say. :silenced:
I don't think Crystal did it. However, Crystal may know who did it and exactly why they did it. I don't think it was simply because Teresa and Haleigh shared a bond that Crystal perhaps no longer had with Haleigh either.

Crystal has many of her own reasons for hating the Cummings clan and obviously...so does her mother. These should be considered when discussing motives for Haleigh to have gone missing. They are blatant and all over the media thanks to Marie, Crystal, and KP.

Misty, IMO, is one of those reasons. I saw the way Crystal looked at Ronald in the first few days before the war started. I saw the way she touched him and cuddled against him. It was there for the world to see that she still has feelings for Ronald.

I understand what you are saying Whisper, and I read each link you posted . The transcribed article does not match the actual video. The statement that Misty agreed it was the same shirt is not accurate based on the video. Matt never mentions in the video it is the same shirt Haleigh wore to school that day. In addition, out of all the articles Matt's is the only one that mentions it is the shirt Haleigh wore to school that day. IMO if that were true it would be big news and all would be reporting the same thing. I have to go with the video vs a transcribed article. If you want to call it making excuse so be it, I call it looking at all info and video and coming to a logical conclusion.

ETA: If you go thru the thread about the shirt, you will see I was very open to any info on the shirt, stated I was confused and maybe had missed something. If my only interest was in making excuses I would not of taken an hour of my time last night talking to you about the shirt, searching, and reading all the links you posted.

I have provide the information before. I gave you the article transcribed. Here is the piece and I will ,again, post the link after this post.

<<<he pink shirt
There are also questions about what Haleigh was wearing. Croslin initially told police she had a pink shirt on, the same shirt she had worn to school on Monday. But she later found the shirt in the laundry. Lauer asked her about that inconsistency.>>>

Obviously the writer of the article is telling us that MISTY previously told LE that she wore THIS PINK SHIRT to school that day.

Well, Cajun, I just picked myself up off the floor *after fainting*.

I am beginning to become extremely suspect of police motives for being quiet.

There were blood hounds (which gave clues)
there were cadaver dogs (which gave clues)

As I stated before, the only time I saw a case run like this was with Tara G. and I think in that one was an LE coverup. Hope we are not witnessing similar behavior. That case has gone cold and it also was a "very small town".

I know Busy, I have followed cases before. I know what reporters do. I did much verifying before in a case and reporters are hopeless to a fault. That is due because police will not confirm or verify anything anymore.

I would find a way to do my own. I have not done private verifications in this case due to my living VERY far away. I will say I am biased due to the words that Misty and Ron used initially plus their behavior. Having worked around crime and criminals for years, they do not pass the sniff test, but that is my gut talking and that is the best I have. There are some that work around crime that do not have a "gut instinct'. Hey, I could have missed the boat entirely on this one, right now, I believe I am on the right course.

If M & R were not involved, they should have been cleared at the beginning. The first thing that is done is to clear the people at the scene of the crime....yet nothing.

Frankly, I cannot put RC there at this time but if I were to find out he wasn't at work at 4:30 (we have no proof he was there at that time) conclusively; then it is over.

I do not have a theory...not enough facts to work one up. I do sense that Misty is hiding something important.

The silence on LE's part it mind boggling to me. They could clear up somethings that would not hamper the investigation at all. I have to agree with your earlier statements I think LE wants this to quietly fade away. There appears to be alot going on in that county that has come to surface that has nothing to do with Haleigh missing and I don't think they want that attention.

If LE comes out tomorrow with some facts and it proves my theory wrong or that I have been looking in the wrong direction I will be the first to admit that and change directions. I believe based on what little info we have, the behavior of the various players, I feel like I am headed in the right direction.

I know Busy, I have followed cases before. I know what reporters do. I did much verifying before in a case and reporters are hopeless to a fault. That is due because police will not confirm or verify anything anymore.

I would find a way to do my own. I have not done private verifications in this case due to my living VERY far away. I will say I am biased due to the words that Misty and Ron used initially plus their behavior. Having worked around crime and criminals for years, they do not pass the sniff test, but that is my gut talking and that is the best I have. There are some that work around crime that do not have a "gut instinct'. Hey, I could have missed the boat entirely on this one, right now, I believe I am on the right course.

If M & R were not involved, they should have been cleared at the beginning. The first thing that is done is to clear the people at the scene of the crime....yet nothing.

Frankly, I cannot put RC there at this time but if I were to find out he wasn't at work at 4:30 (we have no proof he was there at that time) conclusively; then it is over.

I do not have a theory...not enough facts to work one up. I do sense that Misty is hiding something important.

Maybe they have corrupt judges. Maybe the whole system would come tumbling down.

Pretty sure they want it all to go away. They have major problems there. Hard to believe they had that huge drug bust recently and it didn't even put a dent in the supply. The arrests of drug players are still going on. Haven't even got to the tip of the iceberg yet.

Small County...huge drug problems. Maybe major political corruption is the problem. Misty and Ron and their problems may be "small potatoes" compared to what is happening there.

Well, Cajun, I just picked myself up off the floor *after fainting*.

I am beginning to become extremely suspect of police motives for being quiet.

There were blood hounds (which gave clues)
there were cadaver dogs (which gave clues)

As I stated before, the only time I saw a case run like this was with Tara G. and I think in that one was an LE coverup. Hope we are not witnessing similar behavior. That case has gone cold and it also was a "very small town".

Okay, what did I miss.... did you just read something?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back