WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T One of my favorite things in Seattle, the TROLL carving under the bridge:

troll.jpg
Oh! What a wonderful troll! I went on a "flashlight adventure" tonight with two young friends (boys, 3 an 4), and we stopped at every manhole cover on the way to ask the troll for permission to pass. They will love to see a real one!
Thanks!
:heart:

I think the "creek" is dry most of the year.

Did they re-route Sand Creek or something? If you look at the map I posted on the Maps thread Sand Creek runs through peoples houses and stuff and no where near where the map says it's supposed to.

it's underground...in culverts...

the one that gets me is on a lot of maps (like mapquest) you can see Lake Clara...right under the door plant.

I guess that's part of my confusion on Jim Mullins' property...there really isn't a creek in the area indicated.

I think it may be a seasonal ditch more than a creek through there...

it's underground...in culverts...

the one that gets me is on a lot of maps (like mapquest) you can see Lake Clara...right under the door plant.

I guess that's part of my confusion on Jim Mullins' property...there really isn't a creek in the area indicated.

My stupid GPS picks up Lake Clara. Drives me crazy!

I wonder if it's a ditch that the media/LE/the local kids call a creek. I could see it having a lot of water in it during the rainy season (you know... the other 51 weeks of the year. :crazy: )

Wasn't Kylies body found? She committed suicide, didn't she? Or am I thinking about someone else?

They found her body a few months back...it got caught up in some drain/filter/screen at the treatment plant or something like that...

Wasn't Kylies body found? She committed suicide, didn't she? Or am I thinking about someone else?

From what I am seeing COD was never determined. There was a suicide note and then there was a body, but no solid COD.

Just age, location, looks (before Kylie went goth/punk) Kylie's online presence(about as heavy as Lindseys.)

Watching that second video, something hit me...the way the reporter was looking at the Shell station and saying it would be Lindsey's route home is looking at it from down by 3rd and Simpson...not really the most logical route, but one that's been discussed on here...

And if you look at the finger pointing on the map about a minute 20 seconds in, it's pointing at the woods behind the cemetery and door plant...which would be along wildcat. I'm wondering if Mullins doesn't live somewhere off Ash and not Fir/6th.

I agree with you on your comments. Further, after viewing that video, it is definitely not the fir and 6th area according to what I had previously thought about the place where the kids liked to gather. Unfortunately, I don't live nearby so couldn't check out exactly where this Mullin property is. But a good printscreen of that long road and homes would be a good helper to a local (hint hint)

Printscreen:
attachment.php

Attachments

• mullin.jpg
    mullin.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 122
I agree with you after viewing that video, it is definitely not the fir and 6th area. Unfortunately, I don't live nearby so couldn't check out exactly where this Mullin property is. But a good printscreen of that long road and homes would be a good helper to a local (hint hint)

Printscreen:
attachment.php

He could be at Fir and 6th...but I think the kids spend more time over off Ash playing in Wildcat because it has more water, more shelter, and more to do...it's also right behind the area where we had ML living for awhile, before the trailer park was removed, the land has been cleared and there are large piles of gravel/rock/dirt that I know I would have climbed around on if I were a kid.

He could be at Fir and 6th...but I think the kids spend more time over off Ash playing in Wildcat because it has more water, more shelter, and more to do...it's also right behind the area where we had ML living for awhile, before the trailer park was removed, the land has been cleared and there are large piles of gravel/rock/dirt that I know I would have climbed around on if I were a kid.

If you could possibly take a bit of time to find the exact area where that printscreen was taken, it would be extremely interesting. If not, I understand, thanks for all you've done so far.

Actually, after looking at the printscreen more closely, indeed it could be Fir and 6th. From Maple to Fir does the road go downhill? From Google Earth the home locations seem to jive with the printscreen

If you could possibly take a bit of time to find the exact area where that printscreen was taken, it would be extremely interesting. If not, I understand, thanks for all you've done so far.

If I can manage to get out there tomorrow without broiling, I will. I'm really curious now to figure out exactly where it is, especially looking at the two different videos; the one of JM talking about his property and the creek, and the other video of law enforcement pointing along Wildcat Creek and the woods on the north edge of town. I have that nagging feeling that I'm missing something important that I should really get....

COD; undetermined due to the fact that it was an unattended death.

Sorry jenniferO, I think I was reading the same thing at the same time, so I'll just use your link...hope you don't mind.

No problem.

If I can manage to get out there tomorrow without broiling, I will. I'm really curious now to figure out exactly where it is, especially looking at the two different videos; the one of JM talking about his property and the creek, and the other video of law enforcement pointing along Wildcat Creek and the woods on the north edge of town. I have that nagging feeling that I'm missing something important that I should really get....

Temps have dropped alot tonight.
I had to go around and close windows early because the fog rolled in and the wind picked up. Almost feels like rain is coming.

Thanks SO MUCH McCleary! You locals are amazing!

Temps have dropped alot tonight.
I had to go around and close windows early because the fog rolled in and the wind picked up. Almost feels like rain is coming.

I wish it would rain...but I figure we'll just have that lovely foggy-marine air that soaks everything overnight but is gone within an hour or so of the sun coming up. It's finally down to 77 inside the house...84 outside.

I'm pretty sure from the way the write up was written that Kylie Ellis is pretty much considered to have killed herself, but the fact that no one saw it happen makes it undetermined.
But I do find it odd that it says that she had no visible signs of trauma. Hadn't she been dead about 6 months? In the water? Probably bu,ping against things, yet they say no obvious trauma. That throws me off, as well as the fact that I have not yet come to terms with a world where we have 12 year old suicide victims. My dad killed himself a year ago come August, so I have a hard time with suicides, especially in someone so young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties