ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANGEL WHO CARES...

Happy birthday!!

May this be your best birthday ever. May this birthday year shower you with oodles of love, good health, and productivity. Thanks for all that you do. Have a great day! :blowkiss:

Manwill's mother was not at the briefing as she was during the early part of the week. Police said they do know where the woman, Melissa Lee Jenkins and her boyfriend Daniel Ehrlick are, but could not elaborate. No arrests have been made in the case.

Well now that's strikingly odd. If you would want an update on your missing child, wouldn't you want to be there surrounded by family and friends. I know - too quick to judge, but this woman doesn't seem allright in the head to me. And don't the police know where she is (I'm sure they do). Sorry, this has guilt written all over it.

Mel

ETA: Maybe LE has them in a hotel and are doing a ton of questioning right now....I hope.
even in the Cantu and Haleigh case in Satsuma we have seen testament that broken families in this situation can have SEPARATE media statements and press releases! Ita...

(((I think we all know what is going on here.....)))

:HappyBday:D:Banane25::run::nluv::applause::thumb::heart::clown::star2::aktion033::rolling::grouphug::sponge::sunshine::laughbig::bud::birthday_party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!

I've just gotten here but I cannot get that mother's eyes out of my mind from her pictures. Stone cold. That poor child. I have a question? I have heard what happens in men's prisons to child abusers but has anyone ever heard what happens to women who kill or abuse their children in prison?

I don't know exactly what happens to women who abuse and kill that are in jail, but I am sure it is not good. Casey Anthony is a good example..they have her cordened off from the general population for her own protection. I am sure there are plenty of women who are mothers in there and they would probally beat them to death would be my thought...

Oh my I just watched the last video. Those poor family members look numb. They know what's happened. May God bless that poor little boy and those who loved him.

I don't know exactly what happens to women who abuse and kill that are in jail, but I am sure it is not good. Casey Anthony is a good example..they have her cordened off from the general population for her own protection. I am sure there are plenty of women who are mothers in there and they would probally beat them to death would be my thought...

Thanks mysticrose, Susan Smith seems to be ok but Robert's mother is what I consider evil. I can promise you where I live she still wouldn't be out of jail for the first incident.

The comment about Robert's mother's BF(Post #209) is on pg 17 of the comments in this link:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/boise...&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container

The names of the Judges in the case against Robert's mother in the skull fracture of her son is on pg. 18 of the comments:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/boise...&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container

Judge Cawthon & Judge Irby
https://www.idcourts.us/repository/...eq=2188030&displayName=Jenkins,+Melissa+Scott

Google "Jenkins Southdale Boise":
http://www.voiceofidaho.com/content/p/5173/catid/7645/pid/4491028/show/map

:angel:

In the area that I live there was an incident that happened when a judge gave a little boy back to his father based on the DSS reports, the dad had attended parenting classes and anger management classes, etc. Anyone who knew the dad knew he was still explosive and had not changed but... he'd done everything DSS required. Although the judge had reservations she awarded the Dad custody again and two weeks later the little boy was dead. That made all the judges in our area, especially her, extra careful with their rulings and changed the way DSS handled these cases.I think she (the judge) always appoints a guardian ad lietum now to stay with the cases a long time because they can often get info that DSS can't.

This is a summary of a post I read on another comment section of another source-

Someone stated-Mark Klass said it all on the evening news- Mother of infant gets felony charges for slamming infants head into a table and still has custody and also has visitation with an 8 year old ? Something wrong here!
Judicial system not doing its job. No wonder Police Officers are frustrated!

Thank You To Everyone For The Birthday Greetings To Me!

Off to the store for me now & cake & icecream later tonight! :clap:

:blushing: :angel:

thanx018.gif

This is my opinion only but when I first heard the boyfriend had gone to the hospital yesterday my thought was that Robert's mother had probably tried to kill him.

Yummm Happy Birthday. I heard if you eat cake and ice cream on your birthday there are no calories!!:blowkiss:

tiredblondy I know from the past you can't copy & paste a comment from an article, but you can re-write it in your own words or link us to the article page with the comment in it. :wink:

So just go back & reword it or link it to the pg where the comment came from. I believe IIRC correctly that is allowed. If someone else knows.....correct me. TIA

O/T: Now I mean it off to the store & a quick shower before my company comes for my cake & ice cream.....BRB

Yummm Happy Birthday. I heard if you eat cake and ice cream on your birthday there are no calories!!:blowkiss:

O/T: That's a good thing tiredblondy, cause I'm trying to lose 10-15lbs from all the weight I gained on vacation Up-North & my month long trip 2 months ago to San Diego still!
So does that mean I can eat all the pizza with double cheese & x-pepperoni for dinner too! :wink:

My only wish for my birthday is that Robert, Jennifer Kesse, Tracy O. & Lindsey Baum (etc. etc.)are found, & no one else goes missing anymore.
It breaks my heart though that would take a miracle for no one to go missing anymore. Can't hurt to wish it though!

Angel Honey the way I understand it is anything you eat on your birthday has no calories....wink wink...enjoy

Melissa Scott Jenkens and her live-in boyfriend, Daniel E. Ehrlick are two extremely dysfunctional people...they attract and provide dysfunction on all levels. mho

Ehrlick Sr. dropped money off to Melissa and Daniel so they could pay bills...WHAT??? They are TWO irresponsible and ungrateful sociopaths who DO NOT take responsibility for anything they do. They blame EVERYONE else for what happens in their life, thus alleviating them of all guilt. :furious:

Daniel blamed his father, Ehrlick Sr. for hiding Robert...I say to Daniel, if you're going to point fingers, point them at yourself!!! :furious: mho

Daniel has a criminal record going back years...and those are only the ones he couldn't get out of. mho

Melissa Scott Jenkins fractured her 8mo son's skull - willfully says the record. Melissa is impatient, angry, critical, and self-centered. Who ever thought she could step outside her inflated self to care for a child? mho :furious:

I haven't seen a single piece of writing/history where either of the two displayed empathy or compassion toward their children, family, or others. :furious:

I commend LE and the 2000+ people who got out there and searched on behalf of Robert and children everywhere! :blowkiss: We have to make it difficult, if not impossible, for people to treat children like garbage! :clap: Now...how do we retrain the judges, prosecutors etc. ?

The above are my opinions only!

rant over!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members