2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would quit watching Nancy Grace if I were all of you. She is pathetic!!!! Her producer Natisha is a class act though. I truly love Natisha.

Jose is arguing that we are working for him and are extensions of his defense. He is now required to produce the originals to the court. The original documents completely separate not only me from JOse but me from Leonard Tracy and Rob as well. Not because I don't like them but because they are not employees of mine.

IIRC this was brought up in court today. JB even mumbled something about having to produce the original document ~ insulted as if his integrity was being questioned. Doesn't anyone else remember that? And I remember the prosecution making a point of the fact that the Padillas were separate entities, too; that they only occasionally worked together as a group. All this to support the fact that there could not be a single document to include all of them.

Where can this be found? Isn't the motion online?

So there IS a written document, and it was entered into court as part of his motion?????

And the prosecution, having received a copy of this motion and document, is fully aware that it is a "phony", but neglected to bring that to the attention of the judge today???

And Tony, Tony, Tony.......never, never, never sign ANYTHING without immediately retaining a copy for yourself....#1 RULE OF BUSINESS. :crazy:

It was mentioned in court today. I made a tremendous error leaving Baez's office without the copy. No excuses but I was in a daze upon hearing that I was going to be arrested and going to jail in Florida. Thanks God I was not and didn't have to hire Jose!!! You are right though!!

Yes that was it...I remember cause that is my maiden name.

LOL: Dear Lord you must really be stressed out with this case if you had trouble remembering that name. Take the next two days off.

I would quit watching Nancy Grace if I were all of you. She is pathetic!!!! Her producer Natisha is a class act though. I truly love Natisha.

Hopefully the people here have enough critical thinking skills to recognize tabloid TV when they see it.

oh, thanks for that. I love Natisha also and have always thought she was the most proffesional reporter out there since the start of all this.

Refresh my memory please - you were the ? (guy with the dough) ? and LP and friends were the ?. How does/do the relationships work/fit together. If you were just acting as the Banker, who give a carp? Too easy?

I thought you didn't believe it was me?

I am the Bail Agent. I was the one who put up the bond (not money) for Casey's release. Leonard is a bounty hunter and by far the best bounty hunter on the planet. No joking here! He is good. He put up the $50,000 premium for the bond. Rob is also a former police officer and bounty hunter and is also very good. He and Leonard have worked together for years. As for Tracy I don't think it's anybody's business but she is not at all law enfrocement. She will be out there later than sooner.

If I had to wager a firm guess, I'd say that Judge Strickland is not going to find that LP & crew had an agency agreement with the defense. As LDB so succinctly pointed out to the court, one goes by the "four corners" of the document (which is the Privacy Agreement) and the document in question basically spells out in black and white that there was no agency agreement (i.e., LP & crew were not employees of the defense).

LDB also cleverly pointed out that even IF there was a valid agency agreement (i.e., LP and crew found to be employees of the defense) the presence of a third-party would destroy the privilege. In other words, any time a third-party (like Lee, George, Cindy, or any other person) was present and Casey said anything to LP & crew then all the statements would not be privileged. This is also supported by George's own testimony that if Baez was not present he insisted that a family member be present if LP & crew were present (which is the opposite of what would happen if it was an agency relationship).

Therefore, LP & crews' interviews will not be quashed, just my opinion.

LOL: Dear Lord you must really be stressed out with this case if you had trouble remembering that name. Take the next two days off.

I didn't have trouble remembering that name cause...duh...it's my maiden name. So I don't get your post. :confused:

Hi Patty you look different!! You were always one of my favorites! I knew right where to turn to get quality information and get soem info out there.

How have things been going for your family since Casey's been incarcerated? I guess the death threats died down? Has your business increased?

Jose produced false documention and NEVER made us aware that this would be filed in court. Nobody has told me that I can't say anything especially something that is truthful. He referred to us as a "cast of characters" today. That's fine but I'm going to defend my credibility no matter how big his ego is.

Why do you have to defend yourself to the detriment of your Uncle? You don't; so stop it. I get it, LP doesn't care if you do because he got you into this mess and is your elder. That is taking responsibility but also you are a separate being. So own your own stuff and think of it from that angle. What can you do? What do you need to do? Just be honest.

If I had to wager a firm guess, I'd say that Judge Strickland is not going to find that LP & crew had an agency agreement with the defense. As LDB so succinctly pointed out to the court, one goes by the "four corners" of the document (which is the Privacy Agreement) and the document in question basically spells out in black and white that there was no agency agreement (i.e., LP & crew were not employees of the defense).

LDB also cleverly pointed out that even IF there was a valid agency agreement (i.e., LP and crew found to be employees of the defense) the presence of a third-party would destroy the privilege. In other words, any time a third-party (like Lee, George, Cindy, or any other person) was present and Casey said anything to LP & crew then all the statements would not be privileged.

Therefore, LP & crews' interviews will not be quashed, just my opinion.

Are you an attorney? There was also a 3rd party in the office when we met with Baez which negates the agreement as well.

Why do you have to defend yourself to the detriment of your Uncle? You don't; so stop it. I get it, LP doesn't care if you do because he got you into this mess and is your elder. That is taking responsibility but also you are a separate being. So own your own stuff and think of it from that angle. What can you do? What do you need to do? Just be honest.

I don't understand what you mean. Do you still believe I am a fake?

Are you an attorney? There was also a 3rd party in the office when we met with Baez which negates the agreement as well.

if that's true (I'm not an attorney)..then YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

How have things been going for your family since Casey's been incarcerated? I guess the death threats died down? Has your business increased?

Everything has mellowed until this week. I changed my cell number so the media and some nuts cant get to me. I know my business number is on the internet but since she went back to jail nobody has really bothered me. Business is terrible. Money is very tight to say the least. My family handled this really well. Thanks for asking!!!

I didn't have trouble remembering that name cause...duh...it's my maiden name. So I don't get your post. :confused:

Just kidding. I think you said you did not catch the name that it started with a "C". Campbell is a very common name. Most people do not realize how many people have that last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member