The Trash Bag in Casey's Trunk

Again, IMO, "Miss Thang" NEVER said to LE about anyone else using her car....oh, except DAD....if she said someone else, besides dad, had used it to LE early on, then I believe that would put a really bad spin on things. She was far too busy trying to explain her missing daughter and her not reporting it.....she obviously didn't use those 31 days to get a REAL "script" together....too much pahty!!! She also was the one who was trying to set up an answer for the "smell" with Mr. Squirrel.....going so far as to mention she found it "plastered to her fender"......that dead animal smell was from her BABY !!!!

THAT smell from a squire :rolleyes: and her saying "they did not even find Caylees Clothes yet"
Is going to get her....that should be pretty condemning.
Now if the body turns out to be 100% Caylee
Then Casey is going away for life; she can party with the general population in prison.:behindbar:

Oh and I do think that George did get rid of evidence, and I would like her to tell us when he drove her car.
Did she mean get her car back home, with the smell in there?

Hello everyone, this is my first post here so I hope I don't mess up.

I had noticed something quiet some time back that I would like to discuss and ask if anyone else had noticed the same thing.

Text messages on Amy's phone, incoming calls.

http://cayleeanthony.weebly.com/index.html

July 3

Code:
(8:39AM) from 4077191759: When you wake up could you puch the trash can out to the front? I forgot sorry. If you miss it no worries we'll do it sunday

Outgoing.

http://www.websleuths.com/cases/ca/Amy%20H%20Texts%20pt3%20%28outgoing%29.pdf

Line 2069.. phone # 4077191759..

Code:
There is none to take out. Ricardo and i took it out sun. I looked, empty.

I believe this is Amy phoning I am sorry I can't remember who that phone number belonged to.. I had worked it out months ago, but have forgotten their name, they were living with Ricardo and Amy. It was a guy.

On the 30 of June Casey had texted Amy and asked her to let her in, it was around 9:30 am. She stayed there with Amy and Ricardo until the 5th of July when Tony came back from NY.. I think it is very odd that an appartment had no trash with 3 people living there, and one guest for at that time 3 days..
My theory is that Casey took that trash and took it back to her car and placed it in the trunk to help disguise the smell that she had attempted to remove with no success.

In the interview with Tony on September 8, he is checking out trash photos, he said much of it looked similar to the kind of trash he would have.
Does anyone remember if Cindy also removed a bag of trash from the car when she cleaned it?

Hello everyone, this is my first post here so I hope I don't mess up.

I had noticed something quiet some time back that I would like to discuss and ask if anyone else had noticed the same thing.

Text messages on Amy's phone, incoming calls.

http://cayleeanthony.weebly.com/index.html

July 3

Code:
(8:39AM) from 4077191759: When you wake up could you puch the trash can out to the front? I forgot sorry. If you miss it no worries we'll do it sunday

Outgoing.

http://www.websleuths.com/cases/ca/Amy%20H%20Texts%20pt3%20%28outgoing%29.pdf

Line 2069.. phone # 4077191759..

Code:
There is none to take out. Ricardo and i took it out sun. I looked, empty.

I believe this is Amy phoning I am sorry I can't remember who that phone number belonged to.. I had worked it out months ago, but have forgotten their name, they were living with Ricardo and Amy. It was a guy.

On the 30 of June Casey had texted Amy and asked her to let her in, it was around 9:30 am. She stayed there with Amy and Ricardo until the 5th of July when Tony came back from NY.. I think it is very odd that an appartment had no trash with 3 people living there, and one guest for at that time 3 days..
My theory is that Casey took that trash and took it back to her car and placed it in the trunk to help disguise the smell that she had attempted to remove with no success.

In the interview with Tony on September 8, he is checking out trash photos, he said much of it looked similar to the kind of trash he would have.
Does anyone remember if Cindy also removed a bag of trash from the car when she cleaned it?

Interesting post. I believe that is JP Ch*** asking Amy to take out the trash, and Amy saying there was none. The bag of trash that LE has was identified, IIRC, as coming from Tony's house because, among other things, it included a Full Sail University document belonging to Tony and a receipt belonging to one of his roommates. I believe that bag of trash is the same one that the tow company guy threw over the fence into the dumpster and was later retrieved by LE.

If there was another bag of trash in the car somewhere, no one has mentioned it. But I'm sure if Cindy threw it out she would not think it was important to mention. ;)

IMO, KC was probably hoping for a credit card receipt from that trash so she could steal the acct # and use it to buy something.

Interesting post. I believe that is JP Ch*** asking Amy to take out the trash, and Amy saying there was none. The bag of trash that LE has was identified, IIRC, as coming from Tony's house because, among other things, it included a Full Sail University document belonging to Tony and a receipt belonging to one of his roommates. I believe that bag of trash is the same one that the tow company guy threw over the fence into the dumpster and was later retrieved by LE.

If there was another bag of trash in the car somewhere, no one has mentioned it. But I'm sure if Cindy threw it out she would not think it was important to mention. ;)

I also rememberer reading somewhere that things taken from a dumpster near her boyfriends house
will have some surprise information.
they did not tell us what the surprise will be till the case goes to court.

IMO, KC was probably hoping for a credit card receipt from that trash so she could steal the acct # and use it to buy something.

Actually, there was a credit or debit card receipt inside the trash bag from TonE's home found inside KC"S trunk. From TonE's roomate. It was a credit/debit reciept from FUSION LOUNGE of all places.

Also, to the poster wondering about an itemized list of the items inside the garbage bag, I believe that can be found in the second batch of documents released. (Nothing notable though other than the roomate's FL receipt...)

I also rememberer reading somewhere that things taken from a dumpster near her boyfriends house

Hmm...this may have been simply a Leonard P. prediction. Not proven true yet.

Would you please link to that statement, specifically who said it and when? thanks songline.

That was one of a disturbingly large number of LP'ism's. I do not believe it has been supported or proven out in any document dump, public statement or known evidence.

JBean said:
Would you please link to that statement, specifically who said it and when? thanks songline.

I'm not songline, but it was early on in the case and it was LP who said that the Dumpster would play an important role. It was on the 9/2 Nancy Grace show and here is the quote:

"Here’s the situation Nancy. I believe that when the FBI, who’s got one of the finest labs in the world, comes back with the DNA it’s going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey, and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings; and also the dumpster a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony’s house is going to play a big part in this."

I think it was just LP hypothesizing, not actual fact.

OT but ...why in the world did KC not get rid of the carpet in the trunk before abandoning it? I keep wondering about this.. is it really hard to remove a carpet from a trunk? I have never tried, but under these conditions I would certainly give it my best shot. Only possible way to get rid of the smell, maggots, and stains.

That was the wise LP who stated this on NC, but so far I have heard nothing of any items found in the dumpster.

OT but ...why in the world did KC not get rid of the carpet in the trunk before abandoning it? I keep wondering about this.. is it really hard to remove a carpet from a trunk? I have never tried, but under these conditions I would certainly give it my best shot. Only possible way to get rid of the smell, maggots, and stains.

I agree with you 100%. Maybe she thought her best bet at the time would be to have her car stolen. What better place to leave it than in front of a check cashing store with her purse in clear view and unlocked. Of course, if it was out of gas then that would elimiate that theory. I had heard at one point there was gas in the car, but then I read GA had to bring gas to pick up the car.

Does anyone know for sure the car was out of gas?

I agree with you 100%. Maybe she thought her best bet at the time would be to have her car stolen. What better place to leave it than in front of a check cashing store with her purse in clear view and unlocked. Of course, if it was out of gas then that would elimiate that theory. I had heard at one point there was gas in the car, but then I read GA had to bring gas to pick up the car.

Does anyone know for sure the car was out of gas?

iirc george put gas on the car assuming she'd run out but never actually checked.
if anyone has more info than this please post coz i'd like to know too.

IIRC, LP was on NG one night talking about LE finding spray deodorant cans in a dumpster. I believe he meant spray air freshener cans because there was confusion - and laughter - over the term he used. Not certain of the date, but it might have been in the late September through late October period of time. He came on one episode with kind of a teaser about it, and then actually mentioned the cans the next episode I believe. Could that be what you are remembering?

Bumping this thread to encourage using it to explore the pic of the bag from LE's camera 7/16. I believe the pic was taken before LE retrieved the bag out of the dumpster @ Johnson's Tow Yard ~9:50PM after a few hours earlier Simon surmised that it was the source of the odor emanating from the Pontiac trunk when he & George opened it @ the towyard and Simon tossed it out. This is the bag that is detailed in the forensics report as having the following items (thanks to JWG for the list :thumb:)

White trash bag w/ blue handles w/ misc. items
1. Empty Coca Cola cherry can 12oz with num #2145.
2. Empty Coca Cola Classic can 12oz with num #22502.
3. Empty Milwaukee's "Best Light" beer can #C7019e.
4. Empty Sprite can 12oz with # 16090RA.
5. Empty circular metal box of "Copenhagen Tobacco" with num # SLN8178.
6. One (1) hair pin; three (3) plastic tie wraps
7. Empty "Dr. Peppe" can 12oz proof of purchase num # 2239E505168X.
8. Empty "Pepsi" can 12oz proof of purchasenum # 1608RF01238.
9. Empty "Sprite" can 12oz proof of purchase num # 16090RA.
10. Empty "Mountain Dew" 12oz proof of purchase num # 2122E504248X.
11. Empty "Oscar Mayer" plastic container 8oz proof of purchase num # 447001090.
12. Empty small "Crystal Light' container num # 249554.
13. Empty "Crystal Light" bottle 16oz with brown liquid proof purchase num # 430093911.
14. Bottle of "Kiwi's Sport Cleaner 5.5oz proof of purchase num # 3160024701.
15. Empty bottle of "Arm & Hammer" 80oz proof of purchase num #33200090430.
16. Empty bottle of "Crystal Light Soft Drink Mix" 80z proof of purchase num #4300095033.
17. Empty black container "Anchor".
18. Empty and broken pizza box "Pizza a Symbol of Quality".
19. Empty carton of "Cherry Coke" 12 packs proof of purchase num# 490003103.
20. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 10.3oz with napkin attach on it with exp day ll/Feb/09.
21. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 12oz proof of purchasenum # 2100065893.
22. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 9Aoz proof of purchase num # 210065643.
23. Empty pack of "Parliament Lights" proof of purchase num # 2820019008.
24. Empty pack of "Marlboro" num # 283022.
25. Empty pack of "Trident Splash" proof of purchase num # 1254667123.
26. Two empty aluminum wraps of "Velveeta" cheese sauce.
27. Piece of fabric that said "L G G made in Honduras of USA fabric".
28. White plastic hanger broken.
29. Piece of paper wrapper "Italian bread" "Roma" with a napkin attach to it.
30. Document "Full Sail" orientation & registration.
31. Three receipts.
32. Document dated on May 9, 2008.
33. Four air freshener sheets.
34. Five napkins.
35. Plastic wrapper of "Stouffer's" garlic chicken proof of purchase num # 1380045214.
36. Three small pieces of plastic wrapper.
37. Three pieces of aluminum foil.

Seeing thoughts discussed on what caused the reddish stain on one side of the bag in the Photobucket, shovel & backyard threads.

My :twocents:, I agree w/ MsInformed that the stain resulted from the bag contacting the reddish sludge (maybe rust, pizza sauce, etc.) that appears to me to be present in the bottom of the dumpster.

Discuss....:)

oadlef.jpg

Brought over my earlier post from the backyard thread.

It appears to me the pic was taken from outside the dumpster prior to the removal of the bag to the right (one w/ pizza box in it) ..... to document the trash bag's location before being handled by LE.

The dumpster seems to be very rusty inside, and has lots of liquid, gunky residue in it.

Therefore, could the "red stuff" possibly be on the outside of the bag and consist of the liquid, gunky rust residue the bag came in contact with when thrown in the dumpster, i.e., the trajectory having the bag hit the back wall of the dumpster, then slide down while slightly turning?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back