VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And another thing--

Some of those guys are in their 30s. I think, if you look around at 35, and you're jumping around a gymnasium or whatever with no more than 80 teenagers as your "fans," you can figure you haven't made it.

So true but its probably hard to make a career change with arms and neck full of offensive tattoos and you have nothing to put on your resume whatsoever. :loser:

Now I have been through the whole thread too....I just don't even know where to start with my comments. The entirety of it is very disturbing to me on so many levels. How in the world can anyone have a defense for this culture? I did note that there were several here in the beginning that tried. I too, am bothered by the fact that these "performers" are so much older than their "fans" and that there seems to be an idolization thing going on here. Scary... The content of their "music" is frightening. I do see where this age group is perfectly ripe for molding into the monsters they seem to be trying to create.... They attract the lonely, the mis-understood and the incredibly angry youth that there is way to many of these days. And feed them filthy garbage and violence. They tell them its OK to act out your anger. It kinda makes me feel more helpless than angry.

I have one more child to get through this age. Thank the lord.

I cried last night after reading this, for the families of the victims and for the child that committed the crime. Several of the posters here did a post on how Sam could have been perceiving the events that led up to this crime and what might have been going on in his mind. I think it was right on. His reaction to those events is horrifying and don't believe would have ever taken place if not for this influence. Now his future is over too. And these Demons just ROCK ON...:shakehead:

Hey everyone Im new =)
I saw this so i thought I would join up and give a little insight to this.
I Know all 3, Sam, Mel and Emma.
Sam was wearing the same clothingin his arrest video that i last saw him in at SFTW fest in Michigan.
Sam was way more involved with Wicked Intent than he was SKR. He was filming that night for WIR. He did the graphic and website work for WIR and was also their "Paparrazi"
Yes they were broken up at the show. I never once saw them speak or be near each other the whole entire night.
I do not think those were the "hickies" that i saw on his neck at SFTW. I have a pic of him that shows his hickies.
I thought Sam and Emma had made up based on her last comment to me saying SAM SAYS HIIIIIIIIII!
i had responded back to her asking her but it never got accepted =(

Hey everyone Im new =)
Sam was wearing the same clothingin his arrest video that i last saw him in at SFTW fest in Michigan.
Sam was way more involved with Wicked Intent than he was SKR. He was filming that night for WIR. He did the graphic and website work for WIR and was also their "Paparrazi"
Yes they were broken up at the show. I never once saw them speak or be near each other the whole entire night.
I do not think those were the "hickies" that i saw on his neck at SFTW. I have a pic of him that shows his hickies.
I thought Sam and Emma had made up based on her last comment to me saying SAM SAYS HIIIIIIIIII!
Hi piXy. Welcome.
I am so sorry about your friends. This is such a tragedy. And so hard for me to get my head around.
Until researching on this crime, I had not really heard of this music form. I find much of what I have discovered totally alien to me. What draws you to this group? You do all seem to be very close knit.

Hey everyone Im new =)

Welcome Pixy and thank you for your insight. Im sure it must be strange coming here and I do applaud you for letting your voice be heard. Maybe it can certainly make us understand more. I am sorry for the loss of your friends.

I get what you're saying because since I've been so deep into research about this group of people in it's entirety, I've felt the same way. To me it seems like (and I'm not trying to offend anyone by saying this) but, it seems as though it's pretty powerful stuff going on within that group. I mean they all mainly only hang with one another for the most part, and I can't help but see it as though these 20 something year old people are luring these 14-16 year olds to listen to their music, and it seems kind of intentional to pick this age group to direct these thoughts and rituals towards. Not to mention that age group is more influential than any other. They're all usually at the same place at the same time, well when there is an event. Have you also noticed how all these little girls worship that Raz girl? Am I the only one that kinda does think all this sounds kind of cult like?

It does seem very much like a cult on some levels. The one thing that disturbs me the most is that these adults are partying (hardcore... or maybe that's horrorcore partying) with teens that should be bopping around to other God awful teen friendly music... Even though I am fairly convinced that Hannah Montana IS Satan.:angel:

That doesn't even go to say that both of these adults are self-proclaimed Satanists. SickTanick even wants to make it clear that he is the real deal, not some internet poseur, which is why he blogged about it.

There seems to be a great deal of idol/hero worship going on between the younger fans and SickTanick and Razkel. Girls wear their "SickTanick Raped Me," and Razakel Molested Me" shirts like a badge of honor. I'm far from a prude, but if I had a teenage daughter and I saw her wearing a shirt like that... let's just say it wouldn't fly. lol

Hey everyone Im new =)

Hi, piXy! Let me start by saying that I am deeply sorry for the loss of your friends.... all three of them.

Thank you for your valuable insight and for being brave enough to speak up and be heard. I don't want to speak for everyone on this thread, but I am sure most of what you may take as being judgmental on here, is in all actuality, coming from a place of extreme sadness and profound confusion.

Unlike some others, I do get the appeal of artistic expression without boundaries... and that extends to every genre and medium. I am not inditing horrorcore in general, just what I am seeing with this one "organization."

Hey everyone Im new =)

Hello Pixy and welcome!
Also I wanted to say that I am truly sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you.

I have found more pics of Sam on someones profile from the show....one is very interesting, a girl made a comment on one of the pics on sept. 14 saying you should delete the pics of him, but I'm not sure who him is since there are 2 males in the pic. The only weird thing is he hadn't killed them yet so she must be speaking out of context to that. It seems that sam and this girl were fond of each other that night...

How do I add a photo to this thing without a website linking it?

I figured it out so I added the photos. It looks like he already has hickeys or bruises of some sort on his neck.
Also the girl seems to still like him very much under one pic there is this :'( and under the other there is this </3 .
This is posted on her about me section.....
ily Sam.
i love him more than handcuffs.
more than all my hoodies
even if im cold, )':
even more than myspace?
but not eyeliner..
i Need that.
but i lovesh him..
ily Sam....

Attachments

• samngirl.jpg
    samngirl.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 144
  • samngirl2.jpg
    samngirl2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 55
  • samcig1.jpg
    samcig1.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 58
  • samcig2.jpg
    samcig2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 56
  • samalone.jpg
    samalone.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 56
If this has been answered already then I apologize in advance. Have they decided 100% that he did this alone?

No. And even if Syko Sam gave a confession claiming sole responsibility etc, they'd still do the forensic work to confirm.

Also, I think because it's likely to be a death-penalty case, a trial is mandatory and there's no way Sam will be able to plead out.

Latest story about Mel's father waiting for her outside the house for 7 hours - just heartbreaking. I can't imagine what they went through - being angry and scared at the same time - feeling that something was horribly wrong but trying not to believe it.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM30_20090929-222402/296385/

That was very interesting. Especially this part:

The Wellses also said McCroskey told Kathleen Wells that a car Melanie was in had broken down, Gardner said. The last time Kathleen Wells spoke with McCroskey was about 3:30 a.m. Sept. 18, about 12 hours before the bodies were found.

At 4:20 a.m., a Prince Edward County deputy ticketed McCroskey for driving without a license after he got Mark Niederbrock's car stuck in a ditch.

I can imagine that phone call was what made Sam leave the house. The police had already been by. I imagine that Ms Wells was already very frustrated and at her wits end. She probably threatened Sam and said someththing like she was going to call police again and make sure they came with a search warrent. He must have left the house almost immediately after that phone call.

Hey everyone Im new =)

Hi Pixy:

I got a couple of questions for you if you do not mind.

Emma wrote on your MS page: im SOOO glad you got back home ok :]
i was worried about that in the car lol and i dont think i did which sucks assss

What did she mean?

Also, Emma got some text messages from someone at the SFTW concert, which seems to have made Sam jealous. Do you know who it was?

Latest story about Mel's father waiting for her outside the house for 7 hours - just heartbreaking. I can't imagine what they went through - being angry and scared at the same time - feeling that something was horribly wrong but trying not to believe it.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM30_20090929-222402/296385/

Interesting aspect of the situation: they dropped Melanie off on Sunday, September 6th, the same day Syko Sam flies into town via Richmond (according to various timelines, conflicting info on this).

So all these people, except the father, were living together in that house for a week prior to going to Michigan for SFTW.

That might explain why Sam was convincing to police and to others as an occupant of the house. He had plenty of time to get comfortable there.

It also gave Sam time to observe the daily habits of the mother as well as others and realize the semi-isolation the mother and daughter appear to have been living in at that time.

Wonder if Sam had just flown in right before the trip to Michigan (like maybe they pick him up from the airport on their way to Michigan) and then the time after returning from Michigan had been his first nights staying at the house in Farmville, if he still would've done what he did.

Maybe he liked being at that house and was dreading going back to whatever life he had back in California.

Hi Pixy:

I got a couple of questions for you if you do not mind.

Emma wrote on your MS page: im SOOO glad you got back home ok :]
i was worried about that in the car lol and i dont think i did which sucks assss

What did she mean?

Also, Emma got some text messages from someone at the SFTW concert, which seems to have made Sam jealous. Do you know who it was?

With the pictures I posted above I'm not so sure Sam was mad, maybe Emma was mad....which doesn't seem to be the case, it all seems very confusing.
also I can't be positive, but i think emma is reffering to the fact that she doesn't think she got enough pics, i only say that because she goes on to say her card got filled up fast.
Maybe pixy will come back and answer some of these questions.

Not to that song, I am on that stage, im the one with the glasses.

hee. sorry. thanks for being such a good sport about the dancing. :)

Pixy, I can't imagine how stricken you feel right now.

The advice I give my son is: Live to tell about it.

Be well, sweet one. --tapu

I can imagine that phone call was what made Sam leave the house. The police had already been by. I imagine that Ms Wells was already very frustrated and at her wits end. She probably threatened Sam and said someththing like she was going to call police again and make sure they came with a search warrent. He must have left the house almost immediately after that phone call.

It could so easily have gone the way of Sam letting them in and killing them, too. Maybe because there were two of them.... God. :(

Google search will turn up direct links to this thread. Very easily.

perhpas it's too late - but I deleted all of the "tags" that are set to the forum. That should prevent the search engines from bringing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx