WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only make assumptions so all forgive. One of the subjects I know alittle bit about is is Internet Child *advertiser censored* Crimes. These words can mean Interpol agents are looking to see if Lindsey was part of commercial exploitation. This could be through the internet for buying and selling child *advertiser censored* We know what trafficing is and we know what violent crimes mean. Children are the most lucraitive commodity being finabced around the world. The crimes I'v worked on have the Austrailian Federal Police working alonside American, Canadia, brazil, and the UK working together to break open the criminals at the top of the food chain that distribute this stuff. I pray there are no photos of her out there in the matrix or wherever. I'm going to look more into this. :(

Oh Kagey, don't do that to yourself - wait a sec - am I reading this right - you are not going looking for photos are you?

Elpher I haven't heard this So glad you found this. It may me nothing more than getting her face seen or it may mean more. Whenn googling Crimes Against Children interpol the site gives a definition on how they work on different aspects. There are 4 different arenas Interpol deals in, "Commercial Exploitation on chilfren & Trafficking, Sex Offenders, serious violent crimes against chidren. I pray this crime wasn't exploited in anyway. Some things just slapp you into sadness.
~~~

just found this on their site - see tab on left side: MISSING CHILDREN

"The only children appearing on this website are those which the respective law enforcement authorities request INTERPOL to circulate on an international basis.Therefore, out of the important number of children who go missing, only a few hundred appear here."

quote from:
http://www.interpol.int/Public/Children/Missing/Default.asp

Yeppers - last night's work - good job Momtective.

Hey you, it was a combined effort...not just me. I spent 30 minutes just trying to find neighboring counties and finding that address was like looking for a needle in a haystack...lol

Oh Kagey, don't do that to yourself - wait a sec - am I reading this right - you are not going looking for photos are you?
No nono! If anything was found pertaining to Lindsey being treated as a commodity they would immediatly be removed if on the internet.

Hey you, it was a combined effort...not just me. I spent 30 minutes just trying to find neighboring counties and finding that address was like looking for a needle in a haystack...lol

Lol... doing what we do best. I hope Kagey is not going looking for photos - I am concerned now. Especially when I recall what the WS Astros said about photos ..... grrrrrr.

~~~

"The only children appearing on this website are those which the respective law enforcement authorities request INTERPOL to circulate on an international basis.Therefore, out of the important number of children who go missing, only a few hundred appear here."

quote from:

And they truly only have a few hundred from all around the world. I looked at it by country as well - there are a few from the US listed but most of them have international connections but not Lindsey.

Elepher, I wasn't going to say anything about the Photograghica mentioned in the Astro thread but that hit me first. Also it was stated that finacial gain was part of the crime? Did I get that right? I'm just going to find out a few things. When I joined for the Caylee case I found a site (do to the sealed nasty pics) called Chilling Effect that handles internet *advertiser censored* crimes against children (with many other things) showing reported sites leading to Internet Child *advertiser censored* and report and remove. What bothers me is the violent crime part in reference to Interpol. and to Lindsey. I wonder if between agencies there are certain criterias that must be meant in order to place a request. What separates and defines the small amount of children posted on Interpol? This isn't a scenerio of who knows who to get your name put on a list by Interpol?

Elepher, I wasn't going to say anything about the Photograghica mentioned in the Astro thread but that hit me first. Also it was stated that finacial gain was part of the crime? Did I get that right? I'm just going to find out a few things. When I joined for the Caylee case I found a site (do to the sealed nasty pics) called Chilling Effect that handles internet *advertiser censored* crimes against children (with many other things) showing reported sites leading to Internet Child *advertiser censored* and report and remove. What bothers me is the violent crime part in reference to Interpol.

Wow, wow,wow...I was just on that site last night...I googled Lindsey's name and 4chan and it popped up the notice for chilling effects. I just tried it again and this time it didn't pop it up. Found it in the cache http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=1161 this was the notice "A link to this page may have appeared in response to a search from which results were removed. This page does not mean that the search itself was unlawful. Sometimes, innocent search terms appear on pages that also contain unlawful material. The link indicates that those pages were removed from the search results. Chilling Effects does not have any information about what website was removed."

Elepher, I wasn't going to say anything about the Photograghica mentioned in the Astro thread but that hit me first. Also it was stated that finacial gain was part of the crime? Did I get that right? I'm just going to find out a few things. When I joined for the Caylee case I found a site (do to the sealed nasty pics) called Chilling Effect that handles internet *advertiser censored* crimes against children (with many other things) showing reported sites leading to Internet Child *advertiser censored* and report and remove. What bothers me is the violent crime part in reference to Interpol.

I am with you Kagey and know what you are saying about the photographica. Lindsey could be on InterPol for a number of reasons ... but InterPol do not just willy nilly put a child on their site - it is not like a random draw from the hundreds of thousands of children missing around the world to get put on the InterPol site. Something would have had to have been presented to InterPol to warrant Lindsey getting into one of the few hundred spaces - but what was presented? BTW the case numbers that are assigned by InterPol are in ascending order according to when they are added - this I believe to be true as the other case I was looking at tonight was just added to InterPol within the last 3 weeks. Okay, so the point I am making with the numbering schematic is this: Lindsey has been on InterPol for awhile now....just to cut to the chase.

Wow, wow,wow...I was just on that site last night...I googled Lindsey's name and 4chan and it popped up the notice for chilling effects. I just tried it again and this time it didn't pop it up. Found it in the cache http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=1161 this was the notice "A link to this page may have appeared in response to a search from which results were removed. This page does not mean that the search itself was unlawful. Sometimes, innocent search terms appear on pages that also contain unlawful material. The link indicates that those pages were removed from the search results. Chilling Effects does not have any information about what website was removed."

4Chan ... chilling effects ... and a website that was removed .. all this relating back to the poster with the coordinates of where Lindsey can be found.... very interesting.

Kagey, are you finding anything?

ETA: And there is no way I am going to google any of those sites as I have children who use my computer so cannot sleuth anywhere near this direction.

I wish I knew exactly where this information was posted on 4chan. I really don't want to go clicking on everything over there to find it.

It's not exactly a place I want my laptop exposed to. lol

I wish I knew exactly where this information was posted on 4chan. I really don't want to go clicking on everything over there to find it.

oh I know Jennifer...I didn't go in either but I'm tempted.

I cannot go near it either JenniferO as I have children who occasionally use this computer ... I feel like a child in a candy shop with my hands tied behind my back and no money to boot.

I gave in.

I have the front page loaded. I'm reading over things.. no clue where to even start. Did the comment left on the blog mention anything about where it was posted? Everyone is anonymous over there aren't they? So it's not like we can get a user name.. and more than likely no IP either.

I gave in.

I have the front page loaded. I'm reading over things.. no clue where to even start. Did the comment left on the blog mention anything about where it was posted? Everyone is anonymous over there aren't they? So it's not like we can get a user name.. and more than likely no IP either.

This is not funny really but .... lol... I can't help cuz I can't go near it and expose my computer to strange things popping up on the children.

The other thought I have, with due respect, is the only ones who would go to the area would be locals and they would probably learn it by word of mouth. Like a checker at the store told his MIL he heard the cops are checking out a place in Lindsey's case, etc. If LE feels their investigation is worth keeping a car blocking the road no one would get in anyway. And if there is no car still blocking the road there is nothing there anyway.

The car was not blocking the road. It was pulled to the side just before the gate. I didn't go past because a. I had only planned to see if the gate was closed or open and if that was the road I was thinking about. b. I didn't want to interfere if they were searching...

DD

I can only make assumptions so all forgive. One of the subjects I know alittle bit about is is Internet Child *advertiser censored* Crimes. These words can mean Interpol agents are looking to see if Lindsey was part of commercial exploitation. This could be through the internet for buying and selling child *advertiser censored* We know what trafficing is and we know what violent crimes mean. Children are the most lucraitive commodity being finabced around the world. The crimes I'v worked on have the Austrailian Federal Police working alonside American, Canadia, brazil, and the UK working together to break open the criminals at the top of the food chain that distribute this stuff. I pray there are no photos of her out there in the matrix or wherever. I'm going to look more into this. :(

Hi Karen, It is odd tho because wasn't the LE profile that she knew the person who took her? That puts it in the category of familial/friend and not a stranger. I mean, what would the chances be she had happened to meet a guy who trafficked in children? And that LE would have no inclination as to this person's existance.

The car was not blocking the road. It was pulled to the side just before the gate. I didn't go past because a. I had only planned to see if the gate was closed or open and if that was the road I was thinking about. b. I didn't want to interfere if they were searching...

DD

And you are positive it was an unmarked police car? Or could it have been a hunter (seen lots of cars pulled off of logging roads the last few days. I'm actually amazed at the things people drive to hunt in. A Ford Focus! Where are you going to put a dead dear in a Ford Focus? lol)

And you are positive it was an unmarked police car? Or could it have been a hunter (seen lots of cars pulled off of logging roads the last few days. I'm actually amazed at the things people drive to hunt in. A Ford Focus! Where are you going to put a dead dear in a Ford Focus? lol)

Hunters sedans don't have exempt plates and blue lights sitting on the dash...

DD

~~~

quote from:

Don't you think that connection would come from the FBI who are the lead in the case. I think Mom's thought of her gone missing w/in a half hour drive of a port that ships logs to major ports that then ship all over the world is the reason. They evidently don't want to put all their investigative efforts on a profile that reads it was a familial/friend abduction. xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand