FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
question.... the boyfriends website... that showed his picture... the indigo healer site... Yall do remember a picture of him on there correct?

thank you for the updates ya'll are posting, I am not able to see the tv right now.

Can someone post the live link again to the 6 pm presser? TIA

When I heard a child's body was found in a landfill in GA I just got so sick at my stomach. Bless Somer's heart and bless her mom and siblings. I saw Somer's mom's plea on tv this morning and I was sobbing with her.

Another angel too soon.

Oh, I am just heartbroken.
I've been at work and could not wait to get home to see what was going on.
I was in such hope that she was still hiding somewhere.

Prayers for the family. I can not imagine.

question.... the boyfriends website... that showed his picture... the indigo healer site... Yall do remember a picture of him on there correct?

Yes, Cajun, sure do. Why, is the site gone?

says there are lots of jurisdicitonal issues. they are getting everyone on scene. Mala has seen the body but no comments.

when asked if the backpack found, etc he said they have not done that yet.. waiting on everyone to get there.

praying and hope they solve this case.

there were three people there doing a grid line search of the garbage after they were able to isolate the clay county garbage.

having jurisdictional issues

How heartbreaking for her family. I hope the older sister doesn't blame herself. I'm going to give my son an extra hug and pray that justice will be served swiftly.

Hugs, ((((((((((((((((Cam))))))))))))))))))) Thank you so much for all you've done. We appreciate you so very much. So heartbreaking that this turned out the way it did. Kudos to you and all our members who tried to help.

Originally Posted by nursebeeme
stupid governor! he chooses this moment in time to say, "the good news is that crime is down overall in florida by eight per cent"
I mean really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh MI GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disgusting...
This is despicable. Way to try to pat yourself on the back when a child is murdered.

OMG I hope this is plastered everywhere and he is thoroughly reviled for his insensitve, atrocious, self-serving comment.

UNBELIEVABLE>

Is it gone?

it sure is... cuz I can't find it on that site anymore... unless my computer is wiggin out.

I just find that odd... not saying he's at fault for anything... but I find it out that he would remove his picture off his website at a time like this

I am home now....not much else to say right now....

ahhh cam.... bless you and your son hun... Little Somer is with Angels now ... You and your son honored Somer.... Thank you and your Son ..

I am home now....not much else to say right now....

:grouphug:

cam--I don't even know what to say, except thank you for doing what I so desperately wanted to be doing from here.

I don't think she got in any dumpster or trash can by herself. Some waste of human skin put her there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken