FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, why would Sean change his "about me" page to say this (bold his mine):

I work with a variety of clients, specializing in helping indigo adults and children, animals, and people discovering their true path. Please contact me for a healing session.

instead of this:

I work with a variety of clients, specializing in helping children, animals, and people discovering their true path. Please contact me for a healing session.

Uh oh.

Thanks to Emma Peel for putting this up for Somer over in the Haleigh RT thread....thought I would bring it over here also. Please light a candle for Somer....

Light a candle and say a prayer on this website.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...fm?l=eng&gi=ws

There is a Group on this sight called WS. You can use the Group function to search for it. (You don't have to join a group to light a candle.)
But, if you like, when entering your information for your candle type in WS under the GROUP area.

TM on HLN. They were in on the search at 7:30 AM searching many many areas.

TM was optimistic...when the news came in, everyone was devastated.

LE was incredible. No one got any sleep. The determination wasn't what you see all the time....

(typing what TM is saying as fast as I can)

TM hopes Somer scratched the perp. This is not over with. TM going to stick around until tomorrow for an evidence search.

God bless this family going thru this painful process.

(They will continue talking to TM after commercial break)

I work with a variety of clients, specializing in helping indigo adults and children, animals, and people discovering their true path. Please contact me for a healing session.

instead of this:

I work with a variety of clients, specializing in helping children, animals, and people discovering their true path. Please contact me for a healing session.

Uh oh.

I don't understand why he's making these changes to his website right now. I can kind of understand removing his picture and contact info if he was being harassed, etc., but why on earth would he change that info?

Is it standard operation to search a landfill wen someone comes up missing? I can't think of a case where they have searched a landfill within the first 3 days. I wonder if someone is talking? Are they still interviewing the blue car people?

I think they had to have had a tip along the way.
Someone saw something or a trashman from the route said he had seen something that in hindsite concerned him. moo

I don't understand why he's making these changes to his website right now. I can kind of understand removing his picture and contact info if he was being harassed, etc., but why on earth would he change that info?

well that change makes me 99.9999999% it is his website.

instead of this:

Uh oh.

If he has been reading here, he may have decided to change it since people were suspicious of him "helping children." It is strange that he changed it, especially with the current development (body being found).

instead of this:

Uh oh.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh.............did he originally separate "children" and "people?"
Hmmm, I will have to go back and read that when I get a chance.

His pic was removed, but a Google image search for INDIGO HEALER FIRSTNAME LASTNAME (put in his name) will return his photo.

Why would he remove his photo???

I am very suspicious of the thing about sending the kids out to look for an hour...doesn't seem right-thinking to me...just my thoughts.

That was my thought as well. If she was hurt or in some kind of trouble, why would he want the other kids to find her that way or get involved in that, etc. And if she was just hanging out somewhere, wouldn't it be best to find her himself, and punish her for not coming straight home, rather than sending the other kids out?
My mom would have hunted my butt down, she never would have sent my brother to look for me.

Trying not to jump to conclusions on this because a lot of signs DO point to this being a stranger abduction, but that doesn't mean it was.

My prayers are going out to Somer and her loved one's now. Sadly, if this is her, I must say that I am thankful she was found so quickly. She might never have been found if they had waited too much longer to check the landfill. And her loved one's would have had to suffer the not knowing so much longer. I know it's a small light, but a light none-the less.

I have seen a couple of posts about thinking she may have climbed in a dumpster or garbage can. IMO A) she had to be placed into a commercial dumpster because (at least in my brothers neighborhood down the road) people get out of the truck or off the back or whatever and pick up the cans and dump them in. If she had been in one of those the person dumping the trash can would have seen her come out. B) While there are big dumpster close by, I dont recall there being a place close enough to that area (other than maybe the school) for her to have walked to it and climbed in. It is so sad she was found this way. After watching the sheriff speaking at 6pm I do think they have some info already and I do believe they will find and convict the person or people who hurt little Somer.

TM meeting with LE in a little bit, they have a plan for TM.

TM was at a conf. in Kansas City 3 years ago and there are over 100,000 SOs in our country that we don't know where they are at... 14 SOs considered predators in Somer's area and not all of them are men.

75 SOs within a 5 mile radius.

It's a godsend(even though its horrible she is dead) that they found this little girls body within 3 days. They will be able to find out exactly how she died etc. The most telling thing will be if she was raped or not b.c if she was not raped then its highly possible as someone else in this thread said that she got inside in the dumpster when she mad. If there was foul play I pray for justice for this little girl. It's so horrible that she vanished within 20 minutes of getting out of school. :(

Is it standard operation to search a landfill wen someone comes up missing? I can't think of a case where they have searched a landfill within the first 3 days. I wonder if someone is talking? Are they still interviewing the blue car people?

Someone surely could be talking, but LE may simply have decided to start checking the landfill from the getgo. Yes it is tedious and time consuming for LE to do but I think more missing people would be found if this were done as soon as the person was reported missing. Kudos to this LE agency for being agressive enough to look in this direction from the beginnning.

For those of you that are not aware, Somer's parents are the picture of genuine grief.
Father hanging up on the media in tears.
Mother trying to cope privately, no cameras.

I am so sorry for them, but I am glad to see that their reactions seem to be genuine. This was a stranger, IMO.

the mother has just gotten in a car.. .clergy following... they are going to the landfill live on first coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member