Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RC painted a "Walton Moment" by saying he picked up Haleigh and she loved on him and he went to work.

Misty continued the PIC by telling us he came home from the bus stop and kissed her, Haleigh and jr and left for work.

AS continues and tells us, she came by and loved on Haleigh and said "Goodbye". Lots of loving going on that day from 3:30 to 8:00pm..approximately.

THEN...BAM!....we are slammed with one volatile call and then many (20) phone calls at 8:30 from RC. He states it was concerning babysitting. Make sense? Nope.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hi C...TN was called. As has been said before, she lives 84 miles away. She called AS to go over there per her statement. We don't know if RC reached AS first; he likely called his mother and she eventually go a hold of her mother.

~SNIP~

bbm
Per Mapquest, Rita Lane in Crescent City is only 10.7 mi from Green La, Satauma, and is a 16 min drive.

And to follow that up, Ron's attorney says, "Well, Ron did not TELL Tommy to go over that and check". WTH??

....so we are to assume (lol) that is was Tommy's fault for going over there, because RC never told him to do that. My God, Tommy lives right around the corner...good grief!

....Ron, once again doing his double-talk. Telling us he has no reason to believe she wasn't there....while calling Tommy and wondering if Misty is there.
....*sigh*

Oh, I know, and we have Tommy saying Ron asked him to go check, so right now we are supposed to just take Rons word about what he said to Tommy, and I just cant do that- Ron was "shocked" to learn that after calling Tommy to self admittedly ask him if Misty was there, he couldnt even wrap his mind around the fact that maybe the brother went to go look after his sister out of concern after Rons call?

Whatever!

jmo

Why would he need an alibi of cell phone calls when he already had an alibi just being at work? :waitasec: And really, I don't see Ms. Sykes coming to "dispose" of her great grandchild. That's a sick thought. IMO.

:waitasec: To prove he was actually at work when he was not?

IT was a light night, working outside on odd jobs around the plant where he could easily slip away un-noticed. That whole work thing needs to be explored since we cannot "assume" that Ron was at work the whole shift.

There was drama going on in the MH and different stories on Ron's work hours, with Ron 'possibly' getting to work 45 mins early (?) and doing 3 hours overtime (?), stopping by the convenience store before getting home.

That's a red flag to me given the party weekend, Misty just back that day, the arguments and drama that evening -- given a light work shift I'd be frantic about what's going on at home, given I cannot contact anyone and -- not make any assumption that Ron was in work all of the time.

Yes, Kamky..you are correct.

However, as of Nov 08, TN's address changed to Fruitland Park which is 84 miles away. As of May 09, she still has fruitland park as her address but has moved to a different place in that town.

Now, I know the rebuttal. White Pages has her listed as of March, (I think) on Rita. White pages can be updated easily by individuals at frequent intervals. Other sources are much more difficult to change when you need to or want to.

I have no doubt that the MH is sitting there at 105 but as far as being lived in..not so much..imo. How used it is or if at all is to be questioned. According to records of 2008, Crystal C lived there. The address appears to switch around often between the Cummings family...IMO

NO..I cannot prove she wasn't staying on Rita that night. There could be other reasons she was not avaible for RC when he called earlier. It is my speculation that she was not able to get there quick enough and sent AS over in her place to check on things.

Cyberborg..good post!

I want LE to clear Ron publicly. Please..clear him. If they would, this case would be much easier to solve.

If RC is solid and was going to work and driving home for those 12 hours and PDM can verify he was there, what is the problem?

IMO, the problem is that 12 hours cannot be verified. If they could RC would not need an attorney..

We've seen what some parents will do to protect their culpable child. Even when at the expense of an innocent grandchild. Just sayin.

:parrot:

IT was a light night, working outside on odd jobs around the plant where he could easily slip away un-noticed. That whole work thing needs to be explored since we cannot "assume" that Ron was at work the whole shift.

There was drama going on in the MH and different stories on Ron's work hours, with Ron 'possibly' getting to work 45 mins early (?) and doing 3 hours overtime (?), stopping by the convenience store before getting home.

That's a red flag to me given the party weekend, Misty just back that day, the arguments and drama that evening -- given a light work shift I'd be frantic about what's going on at home, given I cannot contact anyone and -- not make any assumption that Ron was in work all of the time.
bbm
:waitasec: How would making 20 calls in an hours time prove he was at work for the whole shift?

It could prove if he was at work by the pings from his cell phone.

I'm more curious why he would want to prove he was at work with 20 phone calls (and pings) at that particular time. At that same time, he's establishing that there is a possibility that Misty is not at home, and also tapping in to Misty's family to find out if she's there.

What exactly was going on around 8:30 (the fight) and 9:00 after Ronald called Tommy?

Is there something to what others are thinking regarding the fact that GGM puts herself at that MH just minutes (relatively) before this fight happened? According to her, she stopped by between 7 and 8. Thirty minutes later, Ronald and Misty are fighting. Thirty minutes after that, Ronald is dialing her number repeatedly. Thirty minutes after THAT, he calls Tommy. An hour later, Tommy goes over to the MH. At that point, Misty says she's gone to bed. She never hears Tommy and Tommy reports that the lights are out.

curious and curiouser.

Yep, RC telling he arrived 45 minutes early and worked 3 hours overtime accounts for all the time line....in his mind.

The 20 calls began at 8:30 but continued thruout the eve.

:parrot:

Wow, Kiki........I'd been led to believe (by other posters, at least) that these calls were around the same time that they had the fight and Ronald called Tommy.

Makes it even MORE curiouser-er-er.......er....

Since the phone records of the players in this case have not been made public we have no way of verifying when the calls took place. Has law enforcement released those?

Since the phone records of the players in this case have not been made public we have no way of verifying when the calls took place. Has law enforcement released those?

IIRC, no -- we only have rumor about the timing and spread of the calls. Right?

IIRC, no -- we only have rumor about the timing and spread of the calls. Right?

Well see.....now that Kiki has opened my eyes, looks like we have at least 12 hours for those phone calls.

Where did I read that the 20 calls were made in 90 minutes? Did I dream it?

LE no doubt has explored the question of Ron's whereabouts. Wouldn't the first thing LE do is investigate where both biological parents were? If Ron was making cell calls at work, wouldn't the pinging (or whatever) show where he was in relation to his trailer? Why would he call if he was there? Wouldn't other people be able to testify as to his presence or absence from work? If he was working overtime, someone would have to approve that; employees don't get to work past regularly scheduled hours without supervisors signing off. My point: LE has several ways to verify Ron's physical whereabouts: If he was at work, who might have seen him? What tasks might he have performed that would be recorded on surveillance camera or by timestamp or signature or fingerprint? Is there surveillance video of his stop for cigarettes on the way home? Do his cell phone calls as verified square up with his reported physical location? By now, if Ron Cummings was not at work, surely LE would know that because they have access to any and all information about his whereabouts and his cell communication.

Clearly, Ron was concerned about where Misty was and what she was doing or he wouldn't have been calling. He may been calling to tell her or remind her that he was working overtime. I don't see anything at all odd about getting to work early (lots of people do) and working any overtime available, especially in a relatively low-paying labor job. I also don't see anything odd about stopping at the store for whatever he might have wanted, because that's when most of us do errands, on the way home from work. Remember, we know now, with perfect hindsight, that during the time that Ron was at work (which has been unchallenged publicly by LE) something happened to Haleigh. Whatever problems he was having with Misty, it almost certainly never occurred to him that his daughter would disappear from her own bed. So getting to work early, working overtime for the extra money, and making a stop at the convenience store on the way home are perfectly ordinary things that ordinary people do. There is no way we, on the internet, can know for 100% certainty where ANYONE is at any time. But LE can put that timeline together through interviews, surveillance cameras, and cell records. If they haven't done THAT BASIC WORK by now, then it is no great surprise that Haleigh is still missing. So until LE says Ron Cummings left work, that matter is settled, for me at least.

Well see.....now that Kiki has opened my eyes, looks like we have at least 12 hours for those phone calls.

Agreed, to keep an open mind in the spirit of sleuthing until we hear differently.

Wow, Kiki........I'd been led to believe (by other posters, at least) that these calls were around the same time that they had the fight and Ronald called Tommy.

Makes it even MORE curiouser-er-er.......er....
That should be good news for Ron. The 20 times in an hour was used by some to be indicative of Ron's "volatile" temper. So if he called 20 times from 840 or so until later in his shift, that makes me believe it was to let her know he had accepted overtime work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lookingforheatherarcher