FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to understand those pics on google maps earth.. could of been taken 2 yrs ago or more.. I know they have been updating them lately tho. just a thought for you all..

Since they appear to remain in business, maybe they are the most popular to use in the area? Hence- they could have made roof repairs from the fire. Roof would need to be repaired first to protect all new interior rennovations.

This makes me so sad to read that such a small girl was out running around by herself all alone after school. I don't understand why on earth the babysitter didn't walk (or drive) to the school for the kids if Somer did this type thing. Is this babysitter cleared or not under any suspicion?

I think this was routine for these kids to walk home everyday.

Kinda makes me :furious: that these poor kids have to walk on foot all alone for such a long trek. I could imagine it is tough being a single mom, having to work and unable to drive your kids to and from.. I dont' know how the school systems work down there but I think mandatory bus service and free for those that can't afford should be enforced until this perp is caught.

no kyle stern, but a preston and a bruce in the state of fl

Since they appear to remain in business, maybe they are the most popular to use in the area? Hence- they could have made roof repairs from the fire. Roof would need to be repaired first to protect all new interior rennovations.

True. And btw, I have twin cousins their names are Keith and Kyle.

no kyle stern, but a preston and a bruce in the state of fl

Actually there is a K*** ***** in Fl - Pembroke Pines - is that close?? Around 30ish a little less old.

I still think this is a stretch but stranger things have been known!! :)

Yes, but I don't think the contractors on this house at the time had to be the actual roofers. One of our posters here went and observed the house, said it looks to have new roof but no evidence of them currently doing roof. Unless, they are an all in one gig??

My point for even bringing up the roof sign in the neighbors yard is that it is possible the people who worked on the neighbor yard were nice friendly people. This could create a sense of false security for Somer about contractors. Just saying and this is ALL speculation and theory.

Don't want you to get in trouble, not sure we can put that name on that post??

Which in my mind could tie Somer to someone she was already familiar with. The roofing contractors next door-- they could be the very same roofing contractors at burnt house. So- she would in a sense already sorta know the crew. I know I already posted this up/down thread-- but the roof repairs would have to be completed first in order to insure no damage to the new interior rennovations.

Actually there is a K*le stern in Fl - Pembroke Pines - is that close?? Around 30ish a little less old.

I still think this is a stretch but stranger things have been known!! :)

That is down by Miami Lakes, fl .. had friends live there when we lived in Miami Lakes.. its in broward county fl..

ETA: sorry close to miami if that helps. probably about 20 -30 from miami fl

Which in my mind could tie Somer to someone she was already familiar with. The roofing contractors next door-- they could be the very same roofing contractors at burnt house. So- she would in a sense already sorta know the crew. I know I already posted this up/down thread-- but the roof repairs would have to be completed first in order to insure no damage to the new interior rennovations.

Yes, this is true. But do we think this Kyle is with the roofing people or the other contractors? Or is he a transient worker who works for both???

EDIT TO ADD: OR he is a roofer and was just checking out jobsite????

Did you see the other name that has been initialed out - the RSO on Gano!!! Just keeping our options open :)

Yes, this is true. But do we think this Kyle is with the roofing people or the other contractors? Or is he a transient worker who works for both???

Did you see the other name that has been initialed out - the RSO on Gano!!! Just keeping our options open :)

I googled everything about the roofing company and NO luck with Kyle name.

I am not sure about the other name initaled out... ???? Are you talking about the Kyle--RSO or someone else?
TIA

ETA: actually it could be anyone that assoicated with the roofing company, and be a RSO that we do not know about?
Point: Somer would know 'him' or at least be familiar due to seeing them next door and the project going on. Seems she was a curious girl (how sweet) so she may have been drawn to the roofing at Gano, or any of the construction for that matter?
Make sense? (( late so maybe not lol))

That would be a good thing to ask for if get laws changed.. Register place of employment or businesses... in their profiles with addresses.. What good really is it is we know where they live if they are allowed to work anywhere say within 50 miles of the home address registered.. This just doesn't make sense to me.. They are just as dangerous at work as at home... Right ???

Am I out of line here suggesting this??? I know they (rso and so ) would cry privacy but to bad .. should of thought of that before committing crimes against children and adults..

I found 2 Kyles - one in Hollywood Fla - no criminal charges of any kind

one who got a OWI in another state
and in AZ got a misd.

I didn't find one near Miami

this is with a nationwide criminal check...guess I could do a background ck for Miami, Fla.

Good thinking because I feel strongly the perp is familiar with Somer and her routine.

I'm going now cause I continue to have motion sickness from Google Earth. night everyone.

This makes me so sad to read that such a small girl was out running around by herself all alone after school. I don't understand why on earth the babysitter didn't walk (or drive) to the school for the kids if Somer did this type thing. Is this babysitter cleared or not under any suspicion?

Hi txsvicki~~
I haven't heard about anyone being cleared except the RSO's in the local area. Key Word: local area. I know they have stated they have child killer on the loose, so I am confident they have interviewed the babysitter, and close family members.

LE has certainly been silent on this case, and kudos to them with no leaks to ensure Somer's killer is put away for life.

That would be a good thing to ask for if get laws changed.. Register place of employment or businesses... in their profiles with addresses.. What good really is it is we know where they live if they are allowed to work anywhere say within 50 miles of the home address registered.. This just doesn't make sense to me.. They are just as dangerous at work as at home... Right ???

Am I out of line here suggesting this??? I know they (rso and so ) would cry privacy but to bad .. should of thought of that before committing crimes against children and adults..

I think we the people have the right to know everything about them!
Where they work, live, automobiles, license plate numbers, --- the whole ball of wax. They have enough rights as it is, and are allowed to continue hunting our children. phewww.... enough with them already.

You are right on Momma...!! :)

ETA: Also-- I think it should be required they get new photos every year and document all new tats, body weight, etc.
They go out there and change to a different person after they are photographed as RSO's...!!

Just an FYI, Google Maps' Street View is collected in this way:

"Street View sources

Street View imagery is gathered by vehicles equipped with advanced imaging technology, driving on public streets. The imagery consists of a combination of our own data, and data obtained from partners. It's not in real-time -- most of the images were taken within the last year.

At this time, we're not accepting photo submissions for inclusion in Street View."

As per: http://maps.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=70191

Hi txsvicki~~
I haven't heard about anyone being cleared except the RSO's in the local area. Key Word: local area. I know they have stated they have child killer on the loose, so I am confident they have interviewed the babysitter, and close family members.

LE has certainly been silent on this case, and kudos to them with no leaks to ensure Somer's killer is put away for life.

Really I don't think LE has Cleared anyone... just interviewed them.. might has said no suspects at this time .. but I really Can't see LE saying RSO's are cleared at all.. Have to match up dna etcc from Somer's body etcc to clear someone.. I would think.. I may be totally wrong on this. But I am hoping and praying I am not....

Really I don't think LE has Cleared anyone... just interviewed them.. might has said no suspects at this time .. but I really Can't see LE saying RSO's are cleared at all.. Have to match up dna etcc from Somer's body etcc to clear someone.. I would think.. I may be totally wrong on this. But I am hoping and praying I am not....

You could be right. I think at times I need to pay attention to their play on words. Not what they say, but what they don't say.

Example: in contact and no RSO suspects in the area. Okay-- so in the area... local area, 50 mile area, state area, what area?
Kinda like suspect and person of interest-- notice how that has changed over time?

I think my brain cells need a diet coke and smoke about now. lol

Just an FYI, Google Maps' Street View is collected in this way:

"Street View sources

Street View imagery is gathered by vehicles equipped with advanced imaging technology, driving on public streets. The imagery consists of a combination of our own data, and data obtained from partners. It's not in real-time -- most of the images were taken within the last year.

At this time, we're not accepting photo submissions for inclusion in Street View."

As per: http://maps.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=70191

that is correct cement pond.. it was so interesting to watch how they do it when I was on the jaycee threads...

I don't remember where I was lol to much happened since but it was so funny cos that person doing the street views got right in front of the garrigo guy that kept jaycee captive.. thats how I found out how they do that street view.. they showed the camera .. you can even buy one your self for 300 dollars.. but some problem with downloading to a pc tho.. have to have special equipment to download images.. I looks like a solar light sensor thing to me... it does panoramic shots .. those solar lights you put up on your house to come on if someone is in the motion of it..

You could be right. I think at times I need to pay attention to their play on words. Not what they say, but what they don't say.

Example: in contact and no RSO suspects in the area. Okay-- so in the area... local area, 50 mile area, state area, what area?
Kinda like suspect and person of interest-- notice how that has changed over time?

I think my brain cells need a diet coke and smoke about now. lol

lol I have no comment on my brain cells....:dance: thank you ... :dance:

Thank you very much.. sent email .. was just hoping it gets there . now I feel it will .. thank you so much.. now to wait to see if he answers.. lol

Hey :)
You get any response yet?!??!
Just buggin...
Thanks for doing that tho....
Everyone cross everything.

Just wanted to pop in and say Thank you, and let you know you all are doing a good job at sleuthing! I have been busy at work, so not much time. But you guys are doing great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase