Forensic Astrology - MORGAN HARRINGTON, missing @concert 10/17/09 Charlottesville,VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot help but think she was supposed to met with someone and that person somehow lured her outside. That would explain why the other kids left the venue that night not too worried about her, they would have just assumed she was with the person she was due to meet with and would contact them.

Maybe he didn't even have to lure her. Maybe the meeting place was outside and she got stood up. Much of her friends' behavior makes sense if they knew all along that she was planning to spend the night with a boyfriend (and perhaps were helping her hide that fact from her parents).

Hello again TARHEELPLAYA....have assembled a few questions in an orderly fashion as you requested.

1. Please confirm, was Morgan's car the auto the group drove in
to the arena ?
a. yes
b. no

2. If yes, why did she not take possession of her keys upon arrival?
a. wasn't a big deal, not an issue
b. she suggested she may be staying in Charlottesville
and was OK letting friends take the car back home

3. Do the girlfriends know WHY she left their group prior to Metallica
and what TIME was it?
a. bathroom break
b. feeling ill
c. smoke a cigarette
d. was going to look for a friend she thought might be at the concert?
e. girls were not aware she had walked away from group

4. Law Enforcement reported one of the girls initiated
a call to Morgan @8:48pm.
Was this a conversation or texting back and forth?

5. What was the tone & nature of that 8:48 communication?
a. upset she could not get back in
b. wasn't a big deal she couldn't get in
c. was? or was not? interested in getting the car keys
d. she had already contacted someone in Charlottesville or met up
with someone
e. she was or had been hassled by some strange guy(s)

6. Did she mention she had an injury to her face, chin?
a. if yes, did she say when-(time) and how it happen?
b. no, she never mentioned an injury, that she fell or slipped?
c. she fell, tripped, slipped? while with the girlfriends?

7. Did she mention a male person she was hoping or planning to run into
at the concert? (discuss w/ girl pals days before, or on the drive down?)

8. Were there plans for the group of friends to party in Charlottesville after
the concert or was the original plan, everyone would go back home?

9. VERY important, Did the girls ever communicate with her again
after the 8:48pm call?
Could the girls please provide us with the TIME of their earliest call to her
when they didn't get a response following the 8:48pm communication?

10. Were any of the girl pals aware of some new male interest, perhaps
someone she never met in person but had been communicating
w/on Facebook?

If you could please respond to the above, we can see how those pieces of info you provide us with fit into the chart activity already discussed. It would help to determine those areas of the chart aspects we could further exploit.

Blessings~
FIFTHESSENCE

these are only the ones i could find out bc the ones i couldnt were too personal to ask.

1)a
2)a
3)c
4)convo
5)d but could also be a
6)b
7)could not tell because it was "confidental info for the police only"
8)plans were to go back to JMU where the gf and bf lived but plans were altered
9)did not call before battery taken out, but not a specific time when the next call took place
10)they do not know if the friends knew who she was with, but they feel that the group did know who she was supposed to be with since they would not leave her alone. but again, the girls would not admit if they didnt because they would be ashamed.

and guys i dont think i can get much more info out of the friends, they kind of want to be left alone so hopefully this helps, but tarheelplaya06 is going to be signing out on info giving out because i dont want it to seem like im invesigating them since they already have enough of that going on. hope you respect that.

i appreciate all of your help and maybe we can now give them an update astrology since i told them you guys would.

these are only the ones i could find out bc the ones i couldnt were too personal to ask.

1)a
2)a
3)c
4)convo
5)d but could also be a
6)b
7)could not tell because it was "confidental info for the police only"
8)plans were to go back to JMU where the gf and bf lived but plans were altered
9)did not call before battery taken out, but not a specific time when the next call took place
10)they do not know if the friends knew who she was with, but they feel that the group did know who she was supposed to be with since they would not leave her alone. but again, the girls would not admit if they didnt because they would be ashamed.

and guys i dont think i can get much more info out of the friends, they kind of want to be left alone so hopefully this helps, but tarheelplaya06 is going to be signing out on info giving out because i dont want it to seem like im invesigating them since they already have enough of that going on. hope you respect that.

i appreciate all of your help and maybe we can now give them an update astrology since i told them you guys would.

Thanks TARHEELPLAYA. Will work on this. You've been very helpful.
PRAYERS go out to the Harrington Family and friends.

Blessings~
FIFTHESSENCE

This is my first experience with forensic astrology and I find it fascinating. I would love to learn more about it. Can one of the experts on the board send me some links or recommend reading to help me learn more about this?

TIA

for those of you who have facebook. check out

HELP FIND MORGAN DANA HARRINGTON
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=162224546575&v=app_2373072738&ref=ts#topic_top
It is pretty interesting. and keep the talking going. its getting too dead in here and i dont want the case to get cold

and fifth. is there anyway i could get ur email or a messager name. i got some things i would like to ask confidentially. post it on my profile and let me know

for those of you who have facebook. check out

HELP FIND MORGAN DANA HARRINGTON
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=162224546575&v=app_2373072738&ref=ts#topic_top
It is pretty interesting. and keep the talking going. its getting too dead in here and i dont want the case to get cold

and fifth. is there anyway i could get ur email or a messager name. i got some things i would like to ask confidentially. post it on my profile and let me know

Our Astros have cast a couple charts using specific times that night. See the beginning of this thread. None of the analysis & discussions regarding those charts are based on anything 'dream like' or psychic'.

I think you may be getting psychic type discussions mixed up with Astrology. Apple and oranges.

In very simple terms, FORENSIC ASTROLOGY is a discipline using a specific time & location ( ie: 8:48pm cell call in Charlottesville) to get a snapshot (chart) of the mathmatically calculated positions/motions and interacting energies among all the planets including the Sun & Moon at that moment, then coming to interpret their influence/physical effects on our Earth/us. So you see, we use the exact positions of the heavenly bodies (like asTRONomy) as the foundation of the analysis we present.

Will get back to you.

This is my first experience with forensic astrology and I find it fascinating. I would love to learn more about it. Can one of the experts on the board send me some links or recommend reading to help me learn more about this?

TIA

Welcome :smile: to the Forensic Astrology Forum!

Scoot on over to our LIBRARY. There are book listings and a good amount of links to informative sites your can visit.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609"]Astrologers LIBRARY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If you have any questions:waitasec: or comments regarding the Charts our Astros post, do speak up.

If your questions are about Astrology in 'general', then go to our GENERAL Thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77544"]Forensic Astrology - GENERAL - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

sorry bout that fifth. im new in the astrology too, but i was just trying to see if their thoughts on facebook correlated with your thoughts in the astrology world. my mind doesnt work like yours so i was just trying to provide info.

keep up the good work and let me know if you need anything fifth.

sorry bout that fifth. im new in the astrology too, but i was just trying to see if their thoughts on facebook correlated with your thoughts in the astrology world. my mind doesnt work like yours so i was just trying to provide info.

keep up the good work and let me know if you need anything fifth.

I understand and we thank you for the tidbits posted the other day. Check your mail.

DOGblinking.gif

Hello, hellooooooooooooooooo. May I have your attention please.

THIS IS AN ASTROLOGY FORUM.

Astrology has nothing to do with anything psychic,
or dreams or visual impressions someone may have.

Read post #129 above for a better understanding.

I will be removing all psychic type posts from this forum in about 5 minutes so I suggest you copy those posts over to the main Missing Persons/Morgan Harrington thread.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91071"]VA-Morgan Dana Harrington, 20 Charlottesville #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]​

Thank you~

DOGblinking.gif

Hello, hellooooooooooooooooo. May I have your attention please.

THIS IS AN ASTROLOGY FORUM.

Astrology has nothing to do with anything psychic,
or dreams or visual impressions someone may have.

Read post #129 above for a better understanding.

I will be removing all psychic type posts from this forum in about 5 minutes so I suggest you copy those posts over to the main Missing Persons/Morgan Harrington thread.
VA-Morgan Dana Harrington, 20 Charlottesville #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you~

Oops, I'm sorry. I thought I was already on the other thread.

Very very sorry.

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/14535/police-update-harrington-case-timeline

This timeline in the Collegiate Times is accurate; it matches the police announcement of what time Morgan was where. I cast a chart for the moment she went outside the concert "hall" so that certain factors can be better seen and understood.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MorganExitsJPJConcertHall001.jpg

Here you can see the solicitude of the friends toward Morgan is at issue, with the New Moon Wobble in House 6. This placement also denotes the choice Morgan made when she separated from her group after entry as House 6 is where we choose and decide, just as the natural Sign of House 6 is Virgo: discrimination, decisions. When the Sun is in this House, health is disordered and we are not ourselves, not feeling well and when the Moon is there, we fret. Scorpio of health complications is intercepted there as well.

Mars and Part of Misfortune not only form a Y with Pluto but are also at the solstice point of one another. As planets transit either of these antiscia, 29° Taurus &/or 0° Leo, the facts of this case will emerge. Just before midnight last night, the last pass of the Taurus Moon went over the Part of Misfortune. Passage of the Moon over Weeping Sisters leaves Morgan's loved ones in tears, missing her.

I'm new to this so I am wondering if any of the recent charts show a change in Morgan's outcome which the previous charts showed.

I'm also wondering if the fall that she sustained is the "illness" reported in the charts. This fall could have made her disoriented, feeling a need to go outside for "fresh air". Then, of course, once outside she meets misfortune. Is this a possibility?

Yes, you could be onto the detail of what happened because our balance, at least for 50% of the population is determined by the middle ear (the rest depend on visual field) and her fall could have caused alteration in the middle ear. I believe the fall was involved because she, Mercury, was midway between Saturn of falling and the New Moon, which was a wobble. Midpoints are revealing of what happened and what ensues. As the wobble got tighter or more exact, Moon & Sun both square the lunar nodes, she would have felt more disoriented even though the sick feeling left. As the minutes ticked by, the midpoint between Saturn and the lunation also became more precise.

As for that choice she made, the New Moon was in Libra of relating to others and the wobble pulled in or involved the nodes, which are our associations. The choice of the square was to remove herself from that group. A mistake which isolated her and left her vulnerable.

Thank you, Tuba. At least that part of what happened makes more sense now. Unfortunately, if she had been drinking or had taken a drug, then she would have been extremely disoriented. That would explain the urge to go outside for fresh air no matter the consequences. Perhaps her head cleared some after she had been outside for a bit but not enough to keep her out of harm's way. Very sad.

Thank you, Tuba for the timeline link and the newest chart. Excellent work. I'm in awe of the stories these charts can tell. So wonderfully helpful, they are.

Under this latest chart, you will see a sentence about the south node in House 3. That House deals with our lung function and air quality. The south node of the Moon there delivers less and again indicates the urge to get fresh air, also shown by the trine of her ruler, Mercury, to Jupiter in the Air Sign. There was also mist or drizzle, light rain and that would have refreshed her lungs. Smoking a cigarette would not but that habit is compulsive.

just what i was told. dont know if that is a big part of the story but i can ask bout where her was stored at. i was told she called when she got to the concert. but if that would help for the astrology i will find it out.

but the part about them piling in one car is completely correct. 5 females one male

not her car - correct as well

It WAS her car which was taken to the concert...so either you have been misinformed by someone? or???:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer