OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that video Dream. And wow, the story that follows, a man killed a woman and her 4 children. Oh, allegedly. It's deserted up there. I'm sticking with they either a) wanted to disappear, or b), the truck was left there. But why not leave the dog outside? What a mystery. I hope something is found soon. Why isn't there more outcry from the family? I take it that they didn't work.....girl's school? Did she go to one or is that still a mystery? I can't keep up with all the cases...they start to blend together.
================================================

The girl, Madyson, did attend school in their hometown, Eufaula, OK.
There was a news article quoting the principal of that school.

As for the dog, it's an interesting question, why leave the dog in the car? If someone moved the car intentionally why not just let the dog loose?
It's as if the family got out the car (intending to get back in shortly after) and just never returned to the car for whatever reason. I would think they met with foul play. We don't know if the money was hidden in the truck somewhere or in plain view. Perhaps the perp panicked and didn't even notice money in haste. Or if his goal was personal against the family maybe he couldn't be bothered about the money..
========================

Okay. I could be losing it. I could swear I saw or read something about the dog being a tiny shiatsu puppy.
But where?

My thought was, before I started doubting myself, was that if the dog was a puppy, that they would have left it in the truck, intending to return in a short while.

I think whatever happened was probably accidental.

Maybe this was a thrill kill of some kind. Rape/murder of mother and/or daughter and father was just collateral damage. I've never been to Oklahoma, but my mother lives in a very rural part of New England, and I know some sketchy things happen in those rural areas. In her town there are tons of burglaries, last year two people were beaten to death on their front lawn (still unsolved), and my mother has come home and found evidence that someone had been in her house a couple of times, although nothing was taken. Heck, just a few days ago she found one of her goats decapitated, which I found spooky and strange. And I know on visits during holidays I've taken walks on those lonely dirt roads and gotten strange, creepy vibes from passing vehicles (one time during a walk the same red truck passed me four times - I got so frightened I ran back to my mother's house, cutting through the woods instead of staying on the road). All I know is that I live in New York City, and I would feel safer walking down the street in Harlem or the Bronx at 3am than I would in the middle of the night in my mother's area - and it's not critters I'd be afraid of.

Hoping this family is found safe, but it's not looking likely.

Respectfully snipped*

Your mother has contacted LE and everything, right? That is very scary! The poor goat =(
It sounds like she has a stalker and with the things you've mentioned going on there, very unsafe!

========================

Okay. I could be losing it. I could swear I saw or read something about the dog being a tiny shiatsu puppy.
But where?

My thought was, before I started doubting myself, was that if the dog was a puppy, that they would have left it in the truck, intending to return in a short while.

It was a small dog, i read it was black & white, it very well could be a Shiatsu puppy. (not sure if a puppy or a small dog) Pretty sure they mentioned the dog was Madyson's. I'm sure the little girl would be attached to her dog, which also could account for lack of (or lack of media mentioning) child's toys in the truck if Madyson was occupied with her dog.

========================

But where?

No you're not losing it, I read the same thing! Where? No clue! I also remember reading at the same time that the mom loves animals and would never harm them.

Interestingly, we have a new member who posted tonight about her father's unsolved murder in May of this year. He was killed in the neighboring county of Le Flore...His name was Joe Neff. There have been a couple of other unsolved murders over there as well...one woman was dragged into the woods and her body seen by a plane overhead. Here is an article that discusses both murders:

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/...investigate+Roxbury+native+s+suspicious+death

Thanks Kimster for the article. The womans name is Jodi Rilee WIlson she has a thread here. She was actually found by a Paraglider. I post there regulary when there is anything new, trying to keep her story alive here at WS...it can be a daunting task...lol.
There are actually a few of us that post there often...yet another case that has my interest because it seems to me the suspect would be her husband that is JMHO after being there and reading what we do have.
I just think OK has limited resources when it comes to LE.. or at least some areas...sorry for the OT but here is Jodi's link:

Identified! OK-Female Body Found in (Heavener Runestone Park) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Interestingly, we have a new member who posted tonight about her father's unsolved murder in May of this year. He was killed in the neighboring county of Le Flore...His name was Joe Neff. There have been a couple of other unsolved murders over there as well...one woman was dragged into the woods and her body seen by a plane overhead. Here is an article that discusses both murders:

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/...investigate+Roxbury+native+s+suspicious+death

Here's a map showing how close all three of these cases are...

4087331567_7f552063d0.jpg

(sorry for the misspelling of Jody (Jodi?) Rilee Wilson's name in my map and the date the Jamisons' truck was found -10/17/09 - I don't want to redo the map right now, maybe later... and the map is just estimated locations, not exact, but all I had to go off of... )

I think the heavener state park murder was commited by the husband. No woman would let her newborn child leave with her husband and in laws to fly to a funeral while she stayed home to work at a coffee shop. Not to mention that he didn't look for her or try hard to contact her while he was only a few hours away at a funeral. He throws my hinky meter way off.

I think the heavener state park murder was commited by the husband. No woman would let her newborn child leave with her husband and in laws to fly to a funeral while she stayed home to work at a coffee shop. Not to mention that he didn't look for her or try hard to contact her while he was only a few hours away at a funeral. He throws my hinky meter way off.

You're probably right. I didn't read all the details - just made the map. But it sure does seem suspicious.

The statement from Sherilyns mother about her thinking her daughter commited a murder suicide is very telling to me, what gets me is that would mean that Sherilyn loves the dog
enough to leave it alive, but not her daughter and husband. I do think however that if it truely was a murder suicide than they bodies would have been found by now. What a mystery!

The statement from Sherilyns mother about her thinking her daughter commited a murder suicide is very telling to me, what gets me is that would mean that Sherilyn loves the dog
enough to leave it alive, but not her daughter and husband. I do think however that if it truely was a murder suicide than they bodies would have been found by now. What a mystery!

Do you have a direct link to Sherilyn's mother saying that? A link that is not to the comments on Topix.

If it was a murder suicide why even bother to drive somewhere so far from home to do it? Why not leave a note on who can take care of the dog if she loved the dog so much?
I highly doubt it would be a murder-suicide case here. That reeks of excuse and cover up.
People are jumping to conclusions since Sherilyn suffered from depression; that doesn't mean she'd wipe out her whole family.

COMMENTS ON TOPIX SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH A GRAIN OF SALT*

If it was a murder suicide why even bother to drive somewhere so far from home to do it? Why not leave a note on who can take care of the dog if she loved the dog so much?
I highly doubt it would be a murder-suicide case here. That reeks of excuse and cover up.
People are jumping to conclusions since Sherilyn suffered from depression; that doesn't mean she'd wipe out her whole family.

COMMENTS ON TOPIX SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH A GRAIN OF SALT*
================================
I second that. and raise it a notch.
COMMENTS ON TOPIX SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH A WHOLE SALT SHAKER.

If Sherilyn's mother did say such a thing, i think that's highly suspicious and she needs to be looked at. Her mother should also be making a ruckus to the media so that more pressure is put on LE to solve this case. Her mother's not doing that either.
It was said Sherilyn loved nature and the outdoors. So do a lot of people.
I think this family met with foul play.

If this is possibly a murder or a murder/suicide couldn't the bodies have been mostly eaten by animals and the remains scattered around? Aren't there bears, mountain lions and coyotes out there?

This case has got me stumped. I am trying to look at it from all angles.

Did they meet with foul play? This is possible with all the belongings that they left in the truck. They are gone for a long period of time and no word or sight of them. The man that lived with them for a while could be or is a POI. Is he the only one , though? Where are their bodies, is another question, could they be in that oil mine?

Murder Suicide- furthest thing from my mind at this time.

Voluntary disappearance/staged - At this time nothing points to them running from anyone or anything. It couldn't be that they were involved in criminal activity (holding up an armored car) or bank? (The money)

They may have been on disability but for them to have this kind of money doesn't seem right with out a source of the money.

It seems that Bobby was on the outs with his parents and Sherilynn must not have been tight with her parents.

The only commonality of opinion shared by the Oklahoma populace regarding this and the other unsolved cases is, as my best Okie pal---born and raised down here---said the other day, "Oklahoma LE couldn't find its butt with its hand." People just do not take state or local LE seriously in this state.

I think I can get Sherilyns moms phone number. Would it be against policy for me to call her? I am with a registered non-profit agency called Track Missing, so I am in the field of missing persons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129