NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooky?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Edit...as I don't know what I'd do with myself if I got TO'ed/

I'm really starting to think he passed her off to someone.

This might be a little better planned than we thought.

Use Antwanette Lajune Cox or Davis
Nooky Cox

She has used these aliases

Nah .. the United Kingdom (UK) can claim Nooky Cox at least from what I see on the Youtube profile for Nooky Cox.

I have a feeling this little one is safe somewhere, praying she is found soon, this is all to weird , the imagine the mom knows where she is.

I'm really starting to think he passed her off to someone.

This might be a little better planned than we thought.

NMK: I seriously cannot think of any dammed good reason for a man to check into a motel at 6am with a 5 year old girl whom he has confessed to kidnapping. I just don't get any good vibes from this at all. He has now turned himself in and came with a lawyer so he don't want to talk.

This is more than bizaar (I am stuttering and cannot even spell anymore).

I have a feeling this little one is safe somewhere, praying she is found soon, this is all to weird , the imagine the mom knows where she is.

Hi PoppyH,

Wish I could share this feeling with you but I am not getting good vibes at all - there are way too many past criminal charges against these goofs that have been involved with this innocent child.

Wish I could but am not ......

I hope it is a plan, because this mother must really have MM snowballed if he is willing to sit in jail instead of tell where this little girl is. We all know that crime against a child is the lowest scum in prison, can't see MM wanting to be there unless he is the scum. LE must know by now who that room was rented to and if MM left there with or without Shaniya. If this room was rented to MM for one hour, there is not much logic in that when he could have waited in a car for the hand over, why risk being seen by anyone.

It seems more reasonable that he took Shaniya to the hotel for reasons we don't want to think about and then took her life...........I pray I am wrong, but it just isn't right he's not talking.

Anyone notice MM has one heck of a fat upper lip in that video (arraignment hearing).

I am trying so hard to bite my tongue, er, fingers here. I dont see it either, but I have definitely been wrong before...This is hard, espec when we want so much to figure out this mess

IMHO the lady in pink seems too old to have a 30 year old boyfriend, but I could be wrong.

Sorry for leading you wrong on the names, but that is what I thought I read earlier.

Oh well, I have been wrong before, and I probably will again. :biglaugh:

Good evening all! :seeya: Nancy's show is on with Pat Llama hosting tonight ~ talking about Shaniya, the boyfriend's charges dropped and arrest of McNeil.

There is no reason for a man to check into a hotel with a 5 year old.
There is no reason for a mother not to speak up as to what REALLY happened to her child.
There is no reason for LE to jump the gun and arrest the wrong person, while letting the right person and the child slip their hands.

So far, the idea that this was a setup to ship her off with unknown family members, not that far outside of the realm of possibility.

They're mentioning that McNeil & Shaniya were only at the motel for about an hour after checking in at 6:11am. Has there been confirmation he was alone with Shaniya during that hour, such as no visitors who could've picked her up, and was he seen leaving with her? (Sorry I just got home from work and only read the update about his arrest while I was at work). :waitasec:

Does anyone have the screenshot available of the white woman, the black woman, that shows the man with the child? I think we have two screen shots of the black women, one with more of the profile.

There is no reason for a man to check into a hotel with a 5 year old.
There is no reason for a mother not to speak up as to what REALLY happened to her child.
There is no reason for LE to jump the gun and arrest the wrong person, while letting the right person and the child slip their hands.

So far, the idea that this was a setup to ship her off with unknown family members, not that far outside of the realm of possibility.
Has there been any explanation why Coe was released ~ how could he be completely cleared if somebody supposedly saw him driving away with Shaniya? Sorry for my confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton