NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was discription of the guy to be on the look out for was there?

Lets hope they have cell phone records and computers if any? Coming from N.J. with three brothers and a father who are cops and detectives I have to have faith that they are one step ahead.Sometimes they put things out there that we don't understand. They do that for a reason. Lets all just keep praying. Also the blanket,the trailer,the hotel room have had crime units in doing everything they can to get DNA.

Meantime, the State Highway Patrol issued a 'be on the lookout for' advisory this morning, saying that they're looking for a man who have been spotted with Davis. The man is believed to be about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota, according to an official with the Highway patrol. He may be in the vicinity of Raeford Road or Cliffdale Road.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

That's all I have found.

Since LE could not tell what condition Shaniyah was in when they left, she must be either covered up or non responsive. They obviously have the video of them leaving and do not care to release it. If MAM is uncooperative, I'm guessing they have a name for the person who rented the room and it was an alias. Possibly a hotel employee described that person as in his early 60's and driving a blue Toyota? Maybe that's why the description is vague?

If LE can't tell what condition she's in when leaving then it certainly doesn't sound good. Poor baby-I pray God and his Angels shielded you from knowing any pain!

I just told my husband if he sees a light blue toyota corolla, ram it with his truck.

Meantime, the State Highway Patrol issued a 'be on the lookout for' advisory this morning, saying that they're looking for a man who have been spotted with Davis. The man is believed to be about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota, according to an official with the Highway patrol. He may be in the vicinity of Raeford Road or Cliffdale Road.

That's all I have found.

could he be hiding out in that vicinity and not live there???

That's all I have found.

Well makes me wonder, is he white? black? what? Bald, dark hair,blond? Tall, short Odd that they did more to be on the look out for

I just told my husband if he sees a light blue toyota corolla, ram it with his truck.

kellync,

Have they mentioned the details, light blue / corolla, or any other details about the BOLO on local news?

I think you might be right. Are you the poster that brought the link pages back? If so, thank you. If not, thanks to whoever did. I didn't say thanks properly - I just started looking at the link and going though the street addresses.

I'll be waiting to see what you can find about Edwards. Wonder if he has a myspace? Creep!!!!!

Salem

That wasn't me, but thanx to whoever did.

B. Edwards
Offense Date 07/24/91
Conviction Date 10/08/92
10 years probation.
He was 40. Victim was 12.
His picture is dated 9/12/2008 (even thought his minimum registration period was 10 years)
Last address verified was 09/25/09

I'm looking for that website that list their vehicles.

could he be hiding out in that vicinity and not live there???

The way it's worded, who knows? I even wondered if this was a message from LE, kinda like......we know about you. KWIM? A "we know who you are and we are looking for you" thing.

Uhhhh, yeah, he's 60'ish and drives a blue toyota. That's it. Doesn't say if the Toyota is a car, truck or motorcycle? Doesn't say if he has gray hair, is black, white or purple. Doesn't say if he is tall, short, fat, skinny, bald or built? Most worthless description I have ever read.

They need to put this dude's picture ALL over the airwaves. They would have him in 10 minutes. 10 minutes and LE would have him in custody. WHO would protect him at this point in time?

Salem

I'm angry and frustrated.

That wasn't me, but thanx to whoever did.

B. Edwards
Offense Date 07/24/91
Conviction Date 10/08/92
10 years probation.
He was 40. Victim was 12.
His picture is dated 9/12/2008 (even thought his minimum registration period was 10 years)
Last address verified was 09/25/09

I'm looking for that website that list their vehicles.

Let me know when you find that website, i'm interested in looking at it.
Thanks

Kelly - where did you find info about "light blue" and "corolla"? I have seen nothing but "blue" "toyota"?

TIA,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members