FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of having sources for the info we've compiled. I've got a mess of a Word file that I'd started my Who's Who in and kept notes on the other pages.

I put in a table that looks like this (and I'd be more than willing to pass on whatever I have for different areas; it's not only stuff I've found but that others here found).

It's 3 columns and looks like this (I try to give it a header that will help locate it when I need it).

S SCHOOL INFO And then here I list the schools and their hours/phone numbers/address etc.

SO RSO -- CWG (except it is spelled out) And here is stuff people have posted. It's not comprehensive since about 14 pages in I started doing it, and by then I think we were on Thread 10 or something.

ETC.

I thought about putting it in Scribd but didn't feel comfortable doing that without removing some of the names and the links to the posts here at WS. So I'm just not sure what to do with them. Meanwhile, the Word file grows larger.

The problem with creating a post here is that we only have 24 hours to edit.

There are none listed...

ETA: FOUND THESE: Aliases:
CG CWG or CWG.....

sounds silly (i know) but just fyi...
and those are listed here: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=226901978

If I could kiss you, I would, ok, not really, but thank you, thank you, thank you. YOU ROCK!!!
this link provides the dates that I was getting all mixed up. The offense date was in 2000 for failing to report addy but he wasn't sentenced until 2003 and then served time from 2003 to 2004. That totally makes sense and allows me to make sense of the other dates.

Current Prison Sentence History:Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
02/01/2000-SX OFFNDR FAIL COMPLY PSIA-10/09/2003-POLK0006437-1Y 6M 0D

Note: The offense descriptions are truncated and do not necessarily reflect the crime of conviction. Please refer to the court documents or the Florida Statutes for further information or definition.
Incarceration History:Date In-CustodyDate Out-of-Custody11/04/2003-11/05/2004

Hi, So they are still waiting for test results to come back? I wonder if they have a rush order on them?

His original offense (in TX) was adjudicated in 1992. Anyone have info on jail time for that?

Sorry folks I have been in Peru on a missions trip & I don't have much time to look back right now. Has anyone been arrested for this murder yet?

Are these for the same failure to comply offense? I don't see two different case numbers.

ETA: never mind - they are.

YOU originally asked for CWG release dates, those are two different dates of release....

As for your next question.....I will let you do the math.

I'm at work so I can't do anything. But no one has any idea in the tiniest how CWG got on the MPR. It was just speculation by people who were trying to figure out what????

Now are you saying that HS (RSO) is associated with an SC? Or is it CWG?

I'm so glad I started at the beginning or these initials would be putting me over the edge.

I guess I'm so good at the initials because they've taken up all of my brain cells and can't think of anything esle.

Just to mess everything up, Why don't people look on KC's (neighbor Gano) MS and see what they think? HIghlight the cell phone calls he made.

http://jacksonville.com/community/m..._investigaton_narrowing_down_origin_of_trash#

Mary Justino (CCSO Spokesperson) addressed this. I'm tired of trying to figure out whether LE is being truthful when they explain how mistakes were made along the way. I'll let each person decide for him/herself whether they choose to accept the explanation.

Justino said one possible contact eliminated was a registered sex offender whose name and address in Orange Park is listed on the incident report that was written after Somer was reported missing. That person was named by someone who later turned out to be mistaken about the identity, Justino said.

Regarding CWG --

thread 13, page 13 -- more possible connections in Alabama and Georgia

The reason I was asking so many questions about CWG's original offense in 1992, for which he was found guilty, is because according to TX criminal code (if I'm interpreting it correctly), in certain cases requirement to register can expire ten years after a convict is released from prison, if there are no repeat sex offenses for which they are convicted. I don't have info on what those certain cases might be. Might have to do with the designation of level of offender in that state. If he was designated a low level offender, this law might apply and he might not be required to register in TX at this point in time. In which case, his sex offender info would be removed from the TX registry, per TX sex offender law. Which might be why we can't find his info on the data base.

I can't find records of how much prison time (if any) CWG served for his original TX conviction. I'm assuming he served time. That conviction was adjudicated in 1992 - 17 years ago.

If he is no longer required to register in TX, but is still required to register in FL, might that be why he moved back to TX?

Just wondering...

Either TX isn't keeping very good records, and he's there, but for some reason his record isn't in the data base (maybe not updated yet?) or he was never there to begin with, this has all been a wild goose chase and he's still absconded. IDK!!!

WHO told FDLE that he was in TX?!

TX LE only knows for sure he was there on 10/23..

conveniently..

takes me back to false alibis.. they (rso's) know how to work it.. dont they?

I'm not sure that infinity meant that the turtle is a clue to what happened to Somer or where. I thought I read that when infinity asked Somer for something to verify that she had been in contact with her, she held out her hand and showed a turtle. I took that to mean that the turtle is something that her family would recognize as something Somer would show to prove it is her. Perhaps she collected them like other children collect stuffed or ceramic cats, dogs etc.? Maybe infinity could clarify?

Yes Kamille, you are correct that it was something that the family would recognize as coming from Somer. It was a real, very small living turtle.
To give you a better idea of the meaning I have another example. I was contacting a friend's grandmother for her and in grandmas hand was a marble, a cats eye marble. I was seriously thinking it wasn't going to mean anything to my friend but I said what I saw anyway. She then told me that when she was younger she had a lazy eye and the Dr. had her put a marble in a pie pan, move the marble around the pie pan and watch it with the lazy eye without moving her head. She stated that since her mother worked, her grandmother would come over twice a day to supervise the exercise and make sure she was doing it right. It truly validated for her that I had grandma. So I can't see it being anything else but a real, tiny turtle.
P.S. Thanks Sadnpod for all that you're doing. For what it's worth I think she was in that park also.

Well, I sure as heck hope they're not taking the RSO's word for it -- saying he was where he says he was. Mistaken identity or not in the Somer Thompson case. BBL this evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123