Casey's Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmGLTPZqBHU&feature=related[/ame]

Yeah, but then again, didnt the Judge seal some of DC testimony?

I was thinking that she may have done somthing so sinister, That she could not ever ever tell anyone. Not even her family.

I expect you are correct - and that was murdering her daughter. I dont see how she could ever speak it aloud.

Am I remembering this correctly- didn't Casey (or it could have been Cindy relating the story) say something to the effect that Cindy passed the car at Amscot on her way to work...and something about being surprised she hadn't spotted it?

Again, to me, another explanation/excuse- why would Casey leave the car where anybody could find it, especially if at one time it was used as a coffin?

Do you have the date for this? Interesting that Cindy states Caylee had been moved numerous times. I don't know of anyone outside the Anthony camp who would believe that. I wonder if this interview coupled with DC and Hoover's video forage into the woods would raise more questions than answers. It would definitely take the heat off RK and put the spotlight on the defense's theory that "someone" put Caylee in the swamp after Casey was jailed. Now Cindy, just who would that someone be?

Yeah, thanks for reminding me of the 14000 she mentioned to JB. I was refferring to Cindy Depo saying that when they were laying in bed the night of the 15th watching a movie, Casey was talking on the phone to Tony about 14000.00 thats the linky

Okay, now I am totally confused. Are you saying that the night KC reported her daughter missing to the police that she and Cindy were laying in bed together watching a movie and KC was talking to TL about the $14,000? Or are you talking about when KC was out on bail. If it is while KC was out on bail the last conversation TL reported having had with KC was on the night it was reported to the police department that Caylee was missing.

Okay, now I am totally confused. Are you saying that the night KC reported her daughter missing to the police that she and Cindy were laying in bed together watching a movie and KC was talking to TL about the $14,000? Or are you talking about when KC was out on bail. If it is while KC was out on bail the last conversation TL reported having had with KC was on the night it was reported to the police department that Caylee was missing.

Lamb Chop:

Here's my previous post on this.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4457828&postcount=191"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4457828&postcount=191[/ame]

Casey lies about anything dealing with her daughter...
But get her talking about other things...you can most certainly tell the difference between her lies and the truth...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdv3sTJwRgE&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdv3sTJwRgE&feature=related[/ame]

KC referred to Caylee as a tumor when she was pregnant. Nice.
Did KC ever pay back RM that money that she owed him, the money he had to have AH ask her for before they went to Puerto Rico? She told AH to let RM know she would take care of it-I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that she never took care of it. Because for KC to say she had money to pay back RM would be a LIE.

KC referred to Caylee as a tumor when she was pregnant. Nice.
Did KC ever pay back RM that money that she owed him, the money he had to have AH ask her for before they went to Puerto Rico? She told AH to let RM know she would take care of it-I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that she never took care of it. Because for KC to say she had money to pay back RM would be a LIE.

Did Kc owe RM money? I want to know more about this. Is there a doc? This is very interesting. Thank you

According to RM Casey never owed him money. In his first interview with LE, the day after he returned from PR, RM stated that he had heard that Casey had gotten ahold of one of his credit cards but he did not see where she had used it. If she had charged anything it was nothing big and he paid the bill without questioning it. LE did ask him if Casey had taken money from him, his reply was not that he knew of.

Did Kc owe RM money? I want to know more about this. Is there a doc? This is very interesting. Thank you

Let me dig through the text messages, AH writes a text to KC saying that RM needed his money-KC wrote back to AH grumbling about how RM should have come directly to her, or something to that effect-But I will get the original text and post ASAP (give me a bit)...
RM might not consider the money owed to him anymore-Maybe he washed his hands of it, made up with KC and forgave the debt, or plain forgot-But I would bet a dollar that KC never actually gave him any money.

Maybe KC bought some pot off of RM when TL couldn't score-That would be another reason for RM to forget KC owed him money....doesn't want to get into it with LE.

I'm steamed that Casey lied about talking with Caylee on the phone when she was already deceased down the road. I'll bet Casey thinks she shouldn't be in trouble for that statement since she wasn't under oath at the time she said it! Lying to Law Enforcement was a necessary evil, compared to admitting that her daughter had in fact died while in her care. I don't think the defense is going to try to defend those charges, and wonder if Casey could plead guilty to those charges (maybe in exchange for the DP being taken off the table), without pleading to the other ones?

This has been something that has been rolling around in the back of my head because something is just not right. KC told her friends that GA had cheated on her mother and that is why they split up. But neighbors reported that CA was the one with the boyfriend so since we know KC rarely is truthful was she really complaining about her mother but blamed GA instead. I have never heard any proof that GA was cheating on CA and he clearly really does love her.

So if this was the case then this must have been very hard for KC to deal with. So much so that KC has never talked about this boyfriend to anyone that we know of. If KC swore to her mother she would never tell would KC turn it around to her father was the one cheating. Since they were separated they were free to do as they liked I would think but what was the reason GA moved out? I don't see GA moving for anyone, unless CA told him she wanted a divorce and you need to leave. I could see GA moving out for that reason only. JMO

I haven't read thru this whole thread...however...when I saw the topic, I just had to comment...this topic, imo, is the crux of the entire case....Casey Anthony's lies...case closed....

I read the G, NG thread and towards the end there was much discussion by you about wanting proof that Casey lied. Well, you have been given proof, written word, audio and video.

So now that it has been established that she lied, you would like for us to understand why she lied?

I DO understand why she lied and it wasn't because there were 3 male police officers in the room "intimidating" her. It was because she had much to hide. She is a liar, it is who she is. She has proven this time and time again, in her life with her family and friends and again in this case.

There is a saying....Those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Well said LC :clap:

The thing is, though, she was NOT giving answers they wanted to hear. They were pressuring her to confess to an accident and she absolutely refused to do so. Instead, she kept saying things (untrue things) that the officers did NOT want to hear (because they were untrue).

Their pressure might explain why she CONFESSED to some of the lies (i.e., the lie that she still worked at Universal), but it doesn't explain why she told the lies in the first place.

There are 4 possible explanations for Casey's lies to the police, as I see it: (1) Casey is lying about what happened to Caylee because she had a hand (intentionally or negligently) in Caylee's ultimate death, (2) Casey is lying about what happened to Caylee because she is trying to protect her family from some third person (the Bad Guy), (3) Casey is just a compulsive liar, (4) Casey wanted her story about Caylee to be consistent with other lies she had told before for other reasons.

Which one do you think is correct? Or is it more than one? For example:

I believe that Casey lied to the police about working at Universal because of #4--she didn't want her parents to find out she had been hanging out partying instead of working at Universal. She still thought there was a chance of continuing with that story and didn't want to mess it up by telling the police the truth.

I believe that Casey lied to the police about having attended Valencia for 1 1/2 years and having obtained her planning certificate because of #3--she was nervous and making what she thought was small talk with Det. Wells (the "good cop") while waiting for the other two (the "bad cops") to return. Her way of making small talk is to lie.

I believe that Casey lied to the police about Caylee having a nanny named Zenaida because of a combination of #4 and #1--she had been making up lies about Zenaida for quite a while as part of her "I Have a Job" lie, and didn't want that lie to be exposed to her family (#4), and also she wanted to be able to say that Caylee was alive last time she saw her (to cover up her knowledge of Caylee's death), and the only way to explain that would be if she said she left Caylee with someone she trusted (#1).

Number 2 just makes no sense to me. First, Casey was supposedly lying to protect Caylee. Now, Caylee is known to be dead. So is she still lying to protect her family? Wouldn't the Bad Guy be just as ticked off by her leaving "clues" to the truth as he/she would be by her telling the truth?? Or are the "clues" also false? Or do you think she is now telling the truth (the Zenaida and Samantha at JB Park story)?

IMO Explanations 1,3 and 4.
Great Post AZ :clap:

Am I remembering this correctly- didn't Casey (or it could have been Cindy relating the story) say something to the effect that Cindy passed the car at Amscot on her way to work...and something about being surprised she hadn't spotted it?

Again, to me, another explanation/excuse- why would Casey leave the car where anybody could find it, especially if at one time it was used as a coffin?

RR Do you remember what time was the car towed on Monday June 30th?

I am not surprised Cindy didn't spot the car, she had no reason to believe she would see the Pontiac in the area. She thought Casey was out of town and she definitely did not know Casey abandoned the car.

Cindy would have passed by the Amscot on the way home on Friday June 27th and then again on the way to work on Monday June 30th.

IMO. unless Cindy had her eyes off the road in front of her while driving and was scanning the parking lots of retail businesses on her way to work or back I doubt she would have noticed.

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member