FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. If you look at the documents themselves, they were drawn up on October 2007 while the LLC was valid. But the filing date with Polk County is almost two years later. Which date establishes validity?

Good - Good point. Yep, these deeds would be legal, as they would go by the sign date. (I didn't catch the doc dates, just the record dates). Pretty risky, not recording them earlier. (The homeowner could have got another mortgage, as this one wouldn't have shown up in a title search)

These were probably recorded now, so the assigns would make sense in public records.

The State would construe this as "wrapping up business".

Wow. Honestly, I believe she made this video in a feeble attempt to cover her own selfish *advertiser censored** and probably killed him or had him killed shortly thereafter.

IMO, this woman and her cohorts have gotten away with too much for too long. They likely believe they're smarter than everyone else but this time, the $$$ they saw have revealed all their cons.

After watching the video (and seeing the screen of the television he's watching, doing a multiscreen type thing and Abraham rocking back and forth) I kind of feel that Abraham may be nervous or under the influence of something, at the time of the video being taken. I didn't notice, but is there a date stamp on the video?

No matter how many ways I look at this situation, seeing the video (and he seems to say that he's not worried about what his mother would think about him being in "Cozumel or somewhere"?) I feel that Abraham Shakespeare was 'set up' to be a 'missing, gone broke lottery winner'. JMO.

Many lottery winners go broke. It happens. I just don't happen to be of the opinion that this is what happened in Abraham's situation.

JMO!

Praying that Abraham is in Cozumel or somewhere really great and is wanting anonimity. Praying also that Abraham calls 'home' and lets someone know he's okay.

when you win the lottery, you have relies begging for money that you neva knew, perhaps he was weak to this......finally just caved on it
all cause over extended himself, trying to help folks
bluestarzzz

when you win the lottery, you have relies begging for money that you neva knew, perhaps he was weak to this......finally just caved on it
all cause over extended himself, trying to help folks
bluestarzzz

I can't argue with your idea. It would be great to have anonimity and there is always the chance he'd overextended himself. His cash draw would have been around 17 million, that's a lot of cash (IMO). Disappearing into the woodwork might sound really nice to someone who's experienced this type of windfall. The timing of Abraham's disappearance and the property exchanges really seem peculiar, to me.

Abraham could be a person who would disappear without a phone call to his mother, I'm just not getting that vibe.

Hello, this is DeeDee Moore. Since so many of you are interested in my life, I'm not a turtle that pulls my head in my shell. I also don't have anything to hide. I bought Mr. Shakespeare's assets months before he left. I bought them because everyone had already borrowed almost all of his money.

As for my ex-husband, he has never taken any drugs in his entire life and as a matter of fact, will not even associate with people that do. In addition, he has never been arrested for any reason.

I would advise all of those that have negative comments to remove them now. I will take any legal action for deformation of character and slander.

I have worked very hard to build a solid company with a great reputation. This is what's wrong with our economy now, instead of you working on a solution to help solve our nationwide problems, you're on a web page making comments about people you do not even know.

My point is, that in order for a further LEGAL (full warranty deed and title insurance) transfer in the future, corrective deeds (or affidavits) will need to be issued, and Abraham will need to sign. If he can't sign, these original docs could be found invalid.

There are 3 mortgages Shakespeare & Associates filed since the LLC was dissolved:

http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7275246&file_num=2009110587&doc_status=V
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7222270&file_num=2009058788&doc_status=V
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7222269&file_num=2009058787&doc_status=V

These would be considered new business, and would not be allowed per Florida Statutes. These mortgages could be found null and void.[/QUOTE

i think she may also go by the ficticious name karen disalvo. what does this doc say, is it saying that person doesnt exist?
http://casesearch.marioncountyclerk.org/index.cfm?FuseAction=Home.CaseView&Case_id=1229706&CFID=&CFTOKEN=
I suggest you remove all untrue facts posted. You should know you're facts and make sure your matching up the right person when your slandering someone's character. It's against the law and I worked too hard to get where I'm at today to not stand of for my rights. You would want that same respect showed to you, if I posted untrue statements about you.

I'm looking at a property transaction involving Abraham and American Medical Professionals. Much appreciate someone shedding some light. I'm sure it's me but have no experience with a $25K valued property changing hands 8 times in two years.

The property is 409 Pearl St Lake Hamilton, FL

2/6/2006 Balloon mortgage is prepared by Cedric E. Lewis PA; the grantee is Claude E. Lewis. On the last page, you find out that both Cedric and Claude are purchasing the property at 16% interest rate/balloon. So the preparer is also the borrower.

Somehow this got overlooked/not attached to the property documents for this address on the county website. I've included the link here. Rest of transactions can be found from link at end of this post.

http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=4003438&file_num=2007034731&doc_status=V

Even though Abraham's name is included in these transactions, looks like he was the land owner for a couple of days. You are in my prayers Abraham.

Transaction history can be found on Polk County website with has links to the documents.

http://www.polkpa.org/CamaDisplay.a...chType=RealEstate&ParcelID=272809822000021400

Thank you Cholzsch; very interesting breakdown of the mortgage transaction.

I'm also trying to understand this document filed by Valenti, Campbell, Trohn, Tamayo, & Arranda on 10/26/09.

http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7358487&file_num=2009190637&doc_status=V

From previous filings, I learned they were trying to collect from Abraham unpaid fees for their legal services.

On 10/26/09, they have asked the court to remove themselves from the case and change the party plaintiff name to Dee Dee Moore. As part of this order, they are asking that Dee Dee Moore be authorized to obtain funds currently frozen at Community Bank and the contents of his safety deposit box.

How can an unknown party be granted access to Abraham's bank funds and contents of his safety deposit box?

As we analyze these complex legal transactions, remember...Abraham is a man who could neither read or write.

This case is one of those that make me mad and
I rarely get angry.
But I do not think Abraham Shakespeare has been well served by any of
these people.

The only thing that makes me think he may still be around is the article that
said his mother heard from him on Oct. 2009.
But, Ms Moore cannot produce him.
She can't have him show up at the police station?

Something is very wrong.
And people have taken advantage of a man with
a lot of money, who does not read or write.

Is 'someone' paying him a monthly pittance, allowance, out of
what should be his own money?

I hope LE is really taking a look at this entire situation.
If WS posters can figure this much out in a matter of days,
then I hope LE has as well.

Hello, they removed my last two posts, so I will leave that important information, you really need to know, out, and just state the facts. I bought Mr. Shakespeare's assets months before he even left. I made sure everything was read to him and he had his own witness there to protect him.

Mr. Shakespeare only received 12 million after taxes and had already loaned and gave out over 11 million dollars by the time I met him. He was tired of the daily phone calls and was too embarrassed to let everyone know all his money was almost gone. The rest of his money was tied up in assets that he wanted to sell. He even went and applied for a loan at Community Bank and was turned down because he did not have a job.

Some of the people he loaned his money to made a fool of him. They would tell him they would take him to court, or get off their property. Out of all the loans only 5% of the people were paying. He sold his bad debts to me which gives me every right to collect. Abraham hoped that I would have better luck than the last three people he had collecting for him. He had a pending lawsuit for child support coming up with threats of others on the way.

I was writing a book on this man and I only wanted to help him, not have my name slandered. All the money in the world is not worth what I've been through. It is not fair that you can post untrue statements about someone's real life.

My ex-husband is well respected and has never done anything wrong in his life. He will not even associate with people that do drugs and has never been arrested for anything.

This is why our economy is so bad now. We are in a world where we can comment on someone's character without even knowing the person. We can post things that are not even true. If we spent all this time and effort helping our neighbors and looking for solutions to our nationwide problems we would be one step closer in making the world a better place.

Hello, they removed my last two posts, so I will leave that important information, you really need to know, out, and just state the facts. I bought Mr. Shakespeare's assets months before he even left. I made sure everything was read to him and he had his own witness there to protect him.

Mr. Shakespeare only received 12 million after taxes and had already loaned and gave out over 11 million dollars by the time I met him. He was tired of the daily phone calls and was too embarrassed to let everyone know all his money was almost gone. The rest of his money was tied up in assets that he wanted to sell. He even went and applied for a loan at Community Bank and was turned down because he did not have a job.

Some of the people he loaned his money to made a fool of him. They would tell him they would take him to court, or get off their property. Out of all the loans only 5% of the people were paying. He sold his bad debts to me which gives me every right to collect. Abraham hoped that I would have better luck than the last three people he had collecting for him. He had a pending lawsuit for child support coming up with threats of others on the way.

I was writing a book on this man and I only wanted to help him, not have my name slandered. All the money in the world is not worth what I've been through. It is not fair that you can post untrue statements about someone's real life.

My ex-husband is well respected and has never done anything wrong in his life. He will not even associate with people that do drugs and has never been arrested for anything.

This is why our economy is so bad now. We are in a world where we can comment on someone's character without even knowing the person. We can post things that are not even true. If we spent all this time and effort helping our neighbors and looking for solutions to our nationwide problems we would be one step closer in making the world a better place.

If you are truly interested in not having your name slandered, you should respond to all of the information which has been posted on this thread. It is all court record; how can that be slander?
I would hate for you to be my neighbor and intent on helping me the way you have "helped" Mr. Shakespeare. Yes, you have made the world a better place, but only for yourself.

The Polk County Sheriff's office has asked for the public's help in their investigation of the disappearance of Abraham Shakespeare. They have increased their concern with a $5,000 reward.

"Police have emphasized that Shakespeare is not a suspect in an open investigation. Until we can verify his whereabouts, we consider him missing and potentially a victim of a crime."

If anyone has knowledge of his whereabouts, please contact LE so they can verify Abraham's well-being. His identify/location will not be revealed. This board will change to a Found status and we'll wish Abraham well.

I agree we should help our neighbors but do not believe posting explains the economic crisis.

There is information on the web that is not posted. Like I said before, I knew Mr. Shakespeare he had taken a loan out on his house. He owed house payments of $6,988.00 per month and was behind on them. I was not even interested in buying his house at first. He kept asking me because he wanted to just get away from here. He got up every day with his cell phone ringing off the hook and people not taking no for an answer.

He made sure he protected himself. He had a deacon of a church present while signing the documents. He also appointed a power of attorney on his behalf while he was gone. I refused to be his power of attorney. You don't know how glad I am not to have taken that task on. He felt like he was going to lose it all. Every time he turned around someone threatened a lawsuit against him.

I also knew he would have a warrant out for his arrest soon. He was in contempt of child support court and was refusing to fill information in correctly. I did not want to be involved with all that and knew if I had his address I would turn him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC