FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for posting the footage.

From this short clip it seems that if Abraham is going anywhere, he's not the one making the plans. I really don't see how this video footage "protects" Moore and from the way the investigation is going, it sounds like it was not her golden ticket with law enforcement, either.

Maybe she has nothing to do with his disappearance, but I don't see how her three hour interview with the Ledger or this video establish anything one way or the other.

If LE was using a blue light to check papers for blood, then I guess they have their own theories.

Date stamp on security videos on the TV is date March 21,2008.

I don't think the video is of much value, other than the fact he is wanting a change in his life, or maybe he is being guided that way.

Here is a picture of Abraham with his attorneys after winning the lawsuit. If you knew nothing of this case, could you pick out the lottery winner from just the picture?

http://www.lasentinel.net/Famed-Attorney-and-Client-Victorious-in-$30-Million-Lottery-Trial.html

And if that doesn't sum things up.....

If anyone (insert name) conned Abraham out of his money and holdings, I hope they really like the color orange (state prison uniforms) or blue (Federal prison uniforms). It will be he!! to go from a 1.75 million dollar home to a multi million dollar prison! The amenities will certainly not be as great as in the ill gotten home.

I do feel a forensic accounting will be done and all of the shady dealings will be uncovered.

***MOO

If anyone (insert name) conned Abraham out of his money and holdings, I hope they really like the color orange (state prison uniforms) or blue (Federal prison uniforms). It will be he!! to go from a 1.75 million dollar home to a multi million dollar prison! The amenities will certainly not be as great as in the ill gotten home.

I do feel a forensic accounting will be done and all of the shady dealings will be uncovered.

***MOO
==
LaLaw2000:
Nicely said.
Orange and blue. I vote for both.

They did use Luminol and left it all over everything. I have white spray marks that I can't even get off in some places. Who in there right mind would buy his assets months before he left and then do something to him. That does not even make any sense.

You need to know the whole story before passing judgement on someone's character. Abraham made it to the 8th grade and he could print his whole name. He did not sign with a X. He understood one thing real well by the time he met me. Not to trust anyone. He had already went through most his money and the rest was tied up in the bank.

I would be here for 8 hours if I typed everything thing that took place. I'm not the one that owed him money. Everything I did he ask me to do. I have 11 million dollars worth of checks he wrote out before I ever met the man. I turned a copy of them all over to the Sheriff's Department.

The biggest thing that keeps this going is that Abraham left on his own free will, but the people that owed him money now owe me, because I bought the bad debt. What better way to be debt free now. Take Deedee out of the picture too. Discredit her in everyway so that all the debts are paid in full. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out. All that is not worth all the money in the world. To have people discusssing your personal life that don't even know you. Matching up information that has nothing to do with you.

I wish I really could turn back time. It's really harden my heart to ever helping people. The money for Abraham was more of a curse than a blessing. His mom said everyone came out of the wood work after him. He would have lines of cars outside his home until he woke up in the morning when he first won. If you only knew half the stories. Some people that owe him money are really bad people that you don't even mess with or ever try to collect from.

Someone said, if I was really interested in finding him, I would be willing to list some of his friends or people that owed for you to look up. They ask about *****because he use to help Abraham out with his business. He was the one with Franklin Jackson in the newspaper when he first started his loan business. I talk with *****and he has no idea where he would go. I'm willing to offer 10,000.00 for someone to take him to the nearst sheriffs department for me. These are some people but I got two pages of them. This is at least a start.

Michael World - moved shortly after Abraham did. He owned a clothing store in town and owed Mr. Shakespeare 100,000.00. He would have not hurt him but could be helping him hide

(this is Tricia now. I deleted a bunch of names in this post just to be on the safe side)

-----cut----

I wish I really could turn back time. It's really harden my heart to ever helping people. The money for Abraham was more of a curse than a blessing.
-----------cut-----------

Ms Moore-
I'm assuming, by posting here, you are willing to discuss what is going on.

I'm wondering why you (or a medical staffing company) bought all of Mr Shakespeare's properties and debts in the first place.

Surely you felt a nice profit could be made, and not "just to help your fellow man"?

Interesting article which applies to this case. As the transfer of Abraham's property assets involved QuitClaim deeds, there is no money exchange. Someone takes ownership and claims a value; there's no proof that the owner even had knowledge of the transaction.

A gate and a guard house protect the houses in the Sunset Ridge neighborhood, including a three-bedroom, two-bathroom vacation home on Sunset View Drive.

While those security measures might prevent criminals from making physical intrusions into the home owned by a British couple, there are no equivalent protections to deter virtual thieves.

Last March, someone who may never have set foot inside Sunset Ridge filed a simple legal document with the Polk County clerk of the court's office and suddenly claimed ownership of the house with a full-sized pool. The document, known as a quit-claim deed, asserted that the home's owners, Martin and Penny Knight, had surrendered title for a mere $10.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/articl...es-breaking-out-across-Florida&tc=autorefresh

They did use Luminol and left it all over everything. I have white spray marks that I can't even get off in some places. Who in there right mind would buy his assets months before he left and then do something to him. That does not even make any sense.

You need to know the whole story before passing judgement on someone's character. Abraham made it to the 8th grade and he could print his whole name. He did not sign with a X. He understood one thing real well by the time he met me. Not to trust anyone. He had already went through most his money and the rest was tied up in the bank.

I would be here for 8 hours if I typed everything thing that took place. I'm not the one that owed him money. Everything I did he ask me to do. I have 11 million dollars worth of checks he wrote out before I ever met the man. I turned a copy of them all over to the Sheriff's Department.

The biggest thing that keeps this going is that Abraham left on his own free will, but the people that owed him money now owe me, because I bought the bad debt. What better way to be debt free now. Take Deedee out of the picture too. Discredit her in everyway so that all the debts are paid in full. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out. All that is not worth all the money in the world. To have people discusssing your personal life that don't even know you. Matching up information that has nothing to do with you.

I wish I really could turn back time. It's really harden my heart to ever helping people. The money for Abraham was more of a curse than a blessing. His mom said everyone came out of the wood work after him. He would have lines of cars outside his home until he woke up in the morning when he first won. If you only knew half the stories. Some people that owe him money are really bad people that you don't even mess with or ever try to collect from.

If you purchased his assets at fair market value, I assume you have proof. I also assume you purchased his debt at a significant discount. Were you aware before you did so that many of his debtors were of questionable or dangerous character? That doesn't really make much sense from where I'm sitting.

What was your relationship with Abraham before you took it upon yourself to "help" him?

I don't doubt this man had every leach imaginable all over him and I do doubt that he was equipped to handle it. I wouldn't blame him one bit for just taking off and living simply off whatever remained of his winnings. However, surely you can understand that the transactions involving you and your businesses cast a huge cloud of suspicion about what really occurred, particularly with him missing now. One would think he would at least let his mother know that he was alright somewhere and just didn't want to be found.

Business is Business. I refused at first because I did not want all his headaches. He just kept making the deal even better. To the point I said, I guess its worth all that I'm going to go through. Not thinking people would slander my name make false statements up. Look up people that are not even related to me. Like My ex-husband has never been to prison. He is a good law abiding citizen.

I did not know it would turn my world upside down. I have a good company with a great reputation. Now I don't even see why I work so hard in life to make everyone happy. When one single mistake can take everything you work so hard to build away. The focus keeps being about me but I have proof and what I done and witness to verify it.

Abraham was man that had a rough life. He was raised by his dad until he was 10 years old. He was doing somethings illegal when I met him. I told him I could not be involved unless it was done correctly. Like some loans was what you call loan sharking. They were at 20% which is illegal and I pointed that out. Some of his loans I could not even buy because they were written up illegally. Some people refuse to pay him because they knew he loaned to some drug runners and they held that over his head. Thanks to good police officer they were arrested but it does not change the fact that it put him out all that money.

I did get involved more than I should have but, the stories interested me. The people that knew Abraham had a whole different lifestyle that I did not understand. I never knew so many people could get away with so much illegal stuff and no one cared. We all pay so much in taxes but here in Lakeland on the south side they are on easy street. Most of them don't have jobs they live off social security disability by considering themselves crazy, diabetic, over weight, or etc. They get arrested than use our tax paying money to bail themselves out of jail. They sell their food stamps for half price and some use it for electric but most of them use it for drugs. The more a listened the worse it got.

Everyone I talked to thought thats no big deal it happens everywhere. I thought if thats everyones attitude it must be costing all of us millions. So we are paying to feed their families while they feed their drug habit.

<...>

What was your relationship with Abraham before you took it upon yourself to "help" him?

The Ledger article says Moore was introduced with the plan of writing a book.

Moore met Shakespeare through Barbara Jackson, a Realtor and former Winter Haven resident. The two talked about the lottery winner when they attended a conference for business people interested in doing work for the government.

Jackson, who was Shakespeare's real estate agent when he bought the Redhawk Bend house, said they discussed Moore writing a story about Jackson and Shakespeare for a local magazine.

Moore said Jackson introduced her to Shakespeare because Moore expressed interest in telling his story in a book.

As Moore grew close to Shakespeare, she said she noticed his business dealings were shaky, and her role expanded from book writer to being an adviser. He allowed her to review his financial books, Moore said.

Jackson said she was shocked when Moore told her she had bought Shakespeare's house.

"I think she saw a cash cow, because the story she said she was going to write never happened," she said. "I really feel like she misled me."

From yesterday's article:

Barbara Jackson said she never got any money from Shakespeare; the only money she received was from the purchase of his house. "I spent so much time with that man for free," she said. "I did nothing but try and help."

Barbara - For free, let's think about your commission on selling a $1.075 overinflated piece of property.
Abraham purchased the home for $1.075 million on 1/18/07. The Warranty Deed was prepared by Hardin & Stantz Law Firm. There are no mortgage filings so it can be assumed he paid cash for this purchase. NO MORTGAGE PAYMENT

David Waller, the listing agent for the house, said the $1.075 million price Shakespeare paid was fair and included the parcel next to it and furniture in the house.
David - the property value of both parcels has never risen beyond $675,000. American Medical Professionals put a value of $650,000 on both parcels when the QuitClaim was filed. The current value has been appraised at $615,613.

An integral part of the plan included using Moore's medical staffing company, American Medical Professionals of Plant City, to buy Shakespeare's assets, including a house he paid $1 million for, she said. That freed him from obligations and put money in his pocket, anywhere from $800,000 to $1 million, Moore estimated. "For the way he lives his lifestyle, he's got enough to live the rest of his life out peacefully," Moore said.
A QuitClaim transaction is a recording of a property owner giving his/her property to another for a $10 filing fee. This is further evidence that Abraham owned the property outright; there was not a 2nd party holder/mortgage lender.

Business is Business. I refused at first because I did not want all his headaches. He just kept making the deal even better. To the point I said, I guess it's worth all that I'm going to go through. Not thinking people would slander my name make false statements up. Look up people that are not even related to me. Like My ex-husband has never been to prison. He is a good law abiding citizen.

I did not know it would turn my world up side down. I have a good company with a great reputation. Now I don't even see why I work so hard in life to make everyone happy. When one single mistake can take everything you work so hard to build away. The focus keeps being about me but I have proof and what I done and witness to verify it.

Abraham was man that had a ruff life. He was raised by his dad until he was 10 years old. He was doing somethings illegal when I met him. I told him I could not be involed unless it was done correctly. Like some loans were what you call loan sharking. They were at 20% which is illegal and I pointed that out. Some of his loans I could not even buy because they were written up illegally. Some people refuse to pay him because they knew he loaned to some drug runners and they held that over his head. Thanks to good police officer they were arrested but it does not change the fact that it put him out all that money.

I did get involved more than I should have but, the stories interested me. The people that knew Abraham had a whole different life style that I did not understand. I never knew so many people could get away with so much illegal stuff and no one cared. We all pay so much in taxes but here in lakeland on the south side they are on easy street. Most of them don't have jobs they live off social security disability by considering themselves crazy, diabetic, over weight, or etc. They get arrested than use our tax paying money to bail themselves out of jail. They sell their food stamps for half price and some use it for eletric but most of them use it for drugs. The more a listened the worse it got.

Everyone I talked to thought thats no big deal it happens everywhere. I thought if thats everyones attitude it must be costing all of us millions. So we are paying to feed their families while they feed their drug habit.

I understand helping those in need- my family heavily supports Habitat for Humanity http://www.habitat.org/ .

What doesn't make sense is you saw all the financial problems Mr Shakespeare had, illegal loans, leachers, drug runners, etc. and said "My company will buy all that from you!" in order to 'help him'.

It makes no sense.

You keep clouding the issue with "the problem with society these days", but that really has nothing to do with the fact that the man is missing.

Barbara Jackson lied. She and her husband got a 120,000.00 loan from Mr. Shakespeare that i have a copy of the note and the check.

money hungry people, love of money is the root of all evil.

Business is Business. I refused at first because I did not want all his headaches. He just kept making the deal even better. To the point I said, I guess its worth all that I'm going to go through. Not thinking people would slander my name make false statements up. Look up people that are not even related to me. Like My ex-husband has never been to prison. He is a good law abiding citizen.

I did not know it would turn my world upside down. I have a good company with a great reputation. Now I don't even see why I work so hard in life to make everyone happy. When one single mistake can take everything you work so hard to build away. The focus keeps being about me but I have proof and what I done and witness to verify it.

Abraham was man that had a rough life. He was raised by his dad until he was 10 years old. He was doing somethings illegal when I met him. I told him I could not be involved unless it was done correctly. Like some loans were what you call loan sharking. They were at 20% which is illegal and I pointed that out. Some of his loans I could not even buy because they were written up illegally. Some people refuse to pay him because they knew he loaned to some drug runners and they held that over his head. Thanks to good police officer they were arrested but it does not change the fact that it put him out all that money.

I did get involved more than I should have but, the stories interested me. The people that knew Abraham had a whole different life style that I did not understand. I never knew so many people could get away with so much illegal stuff and no one cared. We all pay so much in taxes but here in lakeland on the south side they are on easy street. Most of them don't have jobs they live off social security disability by considering themselves crazy, diabetic, over weight, or etc. They get arrested than use our tax paying money to bail themselves out of jail. They sell their food stamps for half price and some use it for eletric but most of them use it for drugs. The more a listened the worse it got.

So, what happened to the book?

I do not understand notes and checks to the tune of eleven million dollars written by a man who could not read and could only print his own name.

What kind of written agreement could he have with anyone, except one which the other party wrote, which Shakespeare could not read?

How does anyone even know if he himself wrote the checks that allegedly total eleven million dollars? And how could he even write checks and balance his accounts if he could not read or write?

I did not agree to buy the bad ones. I bought the ones that were done legally without all the issues. I did benefit, I never said I didn't. That's why people go into business to make a profit. I bought it months before he left.....He told people hey I sold my home. He introduced me to people as the new land owner.... The bad debts he went around telling the important ones he sold them. If your that interested fly down here and talk with the people yourself. The only ones saying negative are people that owes him.

Since you want to bring up his mom. Abraham only gave his mom 10,000 he gave some of his friends 1 million dollars. He gave his real sister 10,000 but gave three women that are not even related to him 250,000. He gave his cousin 40,000. You make sense of that. Like I told you, you have know idea of the complete story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective