AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't say whether or not it was just now, just that they were going through the report of wherever she had been. It's about the best tool they've got right now.

So here's the question...was her car in Victoria? NO, according to the GPS it was not.
Was she in Victoria on her cell phone? Quite possibly...if she rode to Victoria from San Antonio with the couple adopting Gabriel. Maybe they went to an Attorney's office in Victoria to sign the legal paperwork then the couple drove her back to San Antonio and dropped her at the hotel. Just another theory...

Or would the timing have been right that maybe she was on a bus to florida at the time of the pings, but gave her phone to someone in the bus station and they were on a bus going through Victoria or to Victoria? Or maybe they were driving? Was the phone in Gabriels diaper bag?

Or would the timing have been right that maybe she was on a bus to florida at the time of the pings, but gave her phone to someone in the bus station and they were on a bus going through Victoria or to Victoria? Or maybe they were driving? Was the phone in Gabriels diaper bag?

Excellent possibilities!!!........but we don't know for sure that the cell phone is an issue at this point or if it was just rumor.

I would love to see a map of not only where she stayed and the Tornado Bus Line, but where the restaurant is she and the baby were seen at, the convenient stores in the areas (they have videotape), the local Walmart stores (they have videotape) and any parks adjacent to where she was. I'd really love to see the GPS report but, that's a dream.

So here's the question...was her car in Victoria? NO, according to the GPS it was not.
Was she in Victoria on her cell phone? Quite possibly...if she rode to Victoria from San Antonio with the couple adopting Gabriel. Maybe they went to an Attorney's office in Victoria to sign the legal paperwork then the couple drove her back to San Antonio and dropped her at the hotel. Just another theory...

Wasn't there a post with Victoria Adoption Agencies last night? Seems like I remember one.

Has it been confirmed that EJ had her cell phone when she was arrested in Miami? Seems she did because I think that is what led LE to Nashville, right? Or maybe that was the log-in to the Myspace....

I'm a few pages behind and trying to catch up.

Here's one agency in Victoria and it looks like they have offices across the state of Texas: http://adoptexas.com/free_counseling.html?gclid=COmgx-SnoJ8CFRsFagod13IEGw

and another: http://www.adoptionnetwork.com/adop...WORD={TEXAS}&gclid=CPaUxMiooJ8CFSgVagodb1L1_g

There are quite a few agencies. Interesting. I didn't think that Victoria was that big. Hmm...

Salem

This lady posted on TS FB

A lady with the first initial A said to TS: are you tracy's sister4 hours ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall
Write a comment...

Now follow her FB and look at her friends for a Tr and click on that persons FB, you will see the only friend she has is this AH

That is strange.

If I were a San Antonian and I had lost my cell phone and someone told me that they verified a ping near Victoria, TX, what kind of scenario would I be able to put together as to how that phone got there. I lost it and someone picked it up and used it? Did I want to ditch the phone and threw it in someone's car and they discovered it and started pushing buttons trying to find the owner? Maybe I was someone like EJ and was trying to throw off anyone looking for me so, I went to a Greyhound Bus station and conveniently ditched the phone on one of their busses because they DO go through Victoria, TX on their route to Florida? Any thoughts on that?

No, Greyhound is all the way downtown. She most likely lost the phone "accidently on purpose" or put it in a car. But IMOO I don't think the greyhound would work. plus you can't get near, or into the buses without a ticket. they have police there all the time. and someone at the door of the bus at all times, unless the door is closed.

I have rode the greyhound here a few times. :)

Excellent possibilities!!!........but we don't know for sure that the cell phone is an issue at this point or if it was just rumor.

I would love to see a map of not only where she stayed and the Tornado Bus Line, but where the restaurant is she and the baby were seen at, the convenient stores in the areas (they have videotape), the local Walmart stores (they have videotape) and any parks adjacent to where she was. I'd really love to see the GPS report but, that's a dream.

And then we could line up all the LE and say,,,now go get this for me, and that for me,,,,,,,,,oh and a whole bunch of coffee because we will not stop until we lay eyes on that baby!!

Wasn't there a post with Victoria Adoption Agencies last night? Seems like I remember one.

Has it been confirmed that EJ had her cell phone when she was arrested in Miami? Seems she did because I think that is what led LE to Nashville, right? Or maybe that was the log-in to the Myspace....

Here's one agency in Victoria and it looks like they have offices across the state of Texas: http://adoptexas.com/free_counseling.html?gclid=COmgx-SnoJ8CFRsFagod13IEGw

and another: http://www.adoptionnetwork.com/adop...WORD={TEXAS}&gclid=CPaUxMiooJ8CFSgVagodb1L1_g

There are quite a few agencies. Interesting. I didn't think that Victoria was that big. Hmm...

Salem

The first provides "transportation". Interesting.

Salem

Adopt Network advertises that they do adoptions all over the US, but their only REAL office is in Lake Forest Calif. That is how alot of the agency's or adoption professionals, facilitators, marketing company's, attorney's work in adoption.

Another one that advertises down there is Abby's One True Gift, but they are in Iowa.

Ironically, there is one run by the Catholics in TX, right at the major highway crossing that is called Gabriel's Project.

WSers, correct me if I'm wrong.......and I KNOW you will, lol.....

Tammi met EJ at Boston Logan airport around June, when Gabe was a month old. EJ was returning to AZ from visiting family in Boston. Don't know where TS was returning from.

They admit to renewing the relationship around late Nov. No one, that I recall, has mentioned how the renewal came about, or if there was any other contact between June and Nov/Dec, but they are talking adoption at this point.

Somehow, EJ ends up leaving Gabe with them on or about 12/8, after she's had a fight with Logan and thrown him out of the trailer they share. Then, there's all the court, custody stuff going on between EJ and Logan. EJ meets TS at a church in AZ on 12/18 to get Gabe back, supposedly to take him to visit with Logan, but instead, skips town.

I am very suspcious about the whole meeting at the airport thing. For one thing, I went back over her FB postings for around that time period, June 2009 and no where does she mention going on any trips. Other times she talks about going to Mexico, etc. Why they would lie about it I don't know but it makes me question all the other things they say. I am fairly positive that they met online in one of TPS's baby hunting quests.

No, Greyhound is all the way downtown. She most likely lost the phone "accidently on purpose" or put it in a car. But IMOO I don't think the greyhound would work. plus you can't get near, or into the buses without a ticket. they have police there all the time. and someone at the door of the bus at all times, unless the door is closed.

She may have left it at the Tornado Bus Line and someone picked it up there. That person may have had to get to the Greyhound station to make the connection to get to Victoria. Just a thought. I'm just having this feeling if the cell phone is a real issue that somehow it connects which direction Gabriel was going in. That's why I'm not letting that possibility go....yet.

Of all the interviews I've seen of them so far, tonight made me the most suspicious. Jack seems to have made the decision they're not going down for this. They are coming across as the victim's now because "they've been duped". Yeah.......right......and how many people have you "duped"?
If the Smiths really ever wanted Gabriel for themselves and had taken care of him even for a few days, I can't see how they could've defended EJ to begin with. Their first reaction would've been anger toward her for taking him away, possibly giving him to someone else, or worse. This reaction now of feeling "duped" is a little late it seems. MOO

I am very suspcious about the whole meeting at the airport thing. For one thing, I went back over her FB postings for around that time period, June 2009 and no where does she mention going on any trips. Other times she talks about going to Mexico, etc. Why they would lie about it I don't know but it makes me question all the other things they say. I am fairly positive that they met online in one of TPS's baby hunting quests.
Wouldn't LE, especially the FBI, still be able to check out airline records from approximately seven months ago? I'm sure they already know if the Smiths & EJ were ever on the same flight. MOO

She may have left it at the Tornado Bus Line and someone picked it up there. That person may have had to get to the Greyhound station to make the connection to get to Victoria. Just a thought. I'm just having this feeling if the cell phone is a real issue that somehow it connects which direction Gabriel was going in. That's why I'm not letting that possibility go....yet.

And you shouldn't IMOO, That does sound possible. The Tornado is cheaper, whoever rode a long way, got there and just made the short run to Victoria.

OR, it is with baby Gabriel. (fingers crossed)

Thank goodness there is security around the bus so someone just can't go inside and put anything on it!!

1 - Wasn't there a post with Victoria Adoption Agencies last night? Seems like I remember one.

2 - Has it been confirmed that EJ had her cell phone when she was arrested in Miami? Seems she did because I think that is what led LE to Nashville, right? Or maybe that was the log-in to the Myspace....

3 -I'm a few pages behind and trying to catch up.

4 - Here's one agency in Victoria and it looks like they have offices across the state of Texas: http://adoptexas.com/free_counseling.html?gclid=COmgx-SnoJ8CFRsFagod13IEGw

Salem

Numbers added to keep my head straight -

1- The only map I saw was the Quality Inn Hotel map I think -- It's posted at the end of the last thread after you closed the thread for the second or third time lol

2- I have not seen discussion of EJ's phone on her or not after she left SA --but LE could have found the Nashville record as that phone call allegedly happened on the 26th or 27th in SA -- not FL

3 - It's like swimming upstream -- I hear ya

4 - hmmn I think we have discussed agencies in SA but not in Victoria -- IMO the whole Victoria thing was probably a mistake on the cell locator -- but IDK

I hope at least #2 was of some help :banghead:

And you shouldn't IMOO, That does sound possible. The Tornado is cheaper, whoever rode a long way, got there and just made the short run to Victoria.

OR, it is with baby Gabriel. (fingers crossed)

Maybe that's it......it's not what direction the GPS shows from EJ's car, it's whoever came in on a Tornado bus? The connection. Maybe they knew to look for the car behind the bus station in the Motel 6 parking lot. Someone picked them up (underground and pre-arranged) from there and EJ walked into the bus station foot loose and fancy free.

You make a good case -- seems from the little I have seen posted here that TS is very vocal about any new news, no matter how inappropriate her postings may be all over FB :|

Maybe that's it......it's not what direction the GPS shows from EJ's car, it's whoever came in on a Tornado bus? The connection. Maybe they knew to look for the car behind the bus station in the Motel 6 parking lot. Someone picked them up (underground and pre-arranged) from there and EJ walked into the bus station foot loose and fancy free.
I think that's a possibility since nothing outstanding seems to have been found on the GPS, or at least not revealed to us. Either the device was turned off, or the car didn't go anywhere 'unusual' but rather whoever may have Gabriel came to EJ & the car.

I think that's a possibility since nothing outstanding seems to have been found on the GPS, or at least not revealed to us. Either the device was turned off, or the car didn't go anywhere 'unusual' but rather whoever may have Gabriel came to EJ & the car.

So, to find out who (even if they were not using their real name) came in on the Tornado bus from anywhere USA on the date(s) in question, they should be able to find that information out, no?

I called Greyhound the other night and asked them if there was a pick up at the Tornado station. They told me there was not. I explained the situation with Elizabeth as best I could and asked them how she could have gotten to Victoria if Tornado does not go to Victoria. The lady told me that Elizabeth could have presented cash to the bus driver and her ticket would have been purchased at the next stop.
Now, I know we have the man at Tornado saying that she actually purchased a ticket to Miami (I think) and she paid with cash. So my question is, did she give the driver cash and at the next stop purchase her ticket and get on the Greyhound or did she take the Tornado all the way to Miami?

I've also considered the possibility of her phone being left in the diaper bag. That would be an absolute miracle if it was and if it could be tracked to where Gabriel is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste