AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if any of this was mentioned but I read TS's wall on fb as far as it would let me (approx March/09). A few things of interest I found was:
4/11/09 Crisis Nursery
4/22/09 Trip to Mexico beach (timeshare)
3/14/09 wrote on J Morris's wall (b-day of JM)

BBM

Mexico Beach

Do you think she mean Mexico Beach, Florida or a beach in Mexico?:waitasec:

The only way I can think of that Eliz would have been able to make a call not using the regular jail phones, is if she was meeting with her attorney, and she gave Eliz her cell to use.

Or... it was somebody calling Tammi pretending to be Eliz.

Or... the phone call never took place.

Or... I have no idea lol.

3-Way calling...Elizabeth probably called her Grandfather or brother and had them 3-way Tammi.

3-Way calling...Elizabeth probably called her Grandfather or brother and had them 3-way Tammi.

Then it would be taped as it was still on jail phone?

Could LE have set the phone call up? Is that at all possible?

BBM

Mexico Beach

Do you think she mean Mexico Beach, Florida or a beach in Mexico?:waitasec:

I have always thought she meant Florida's Mexico Beach
Who says timeshare in Mexico beach? oh yeah it's TS, maybe --but I doubt it
I wonder if she even has a passport-- hmmn

Looks like some good dirt came out while i was asleep! I really hope that EJ has grown a conscience, and is starting to to tell the truth. There is one huge colonic obsticle standing in her way though! Did TS buy a big enough broom to sweep away this mess? Me thinks not! haha

Today I'd like to ask our sleuthers and guests to use their sleuthing skills to find forums, blogs, articles with comments sections etc. where little Gabriel is mentioned. Post messages asking people to post fliers in their local area and to ask their friends and family to do the same. Leave a link to Gabriels FB group where they can get information or get the flier. Ask them to post them anywhere that will let them. Hit parks, post offices, hospitals and clinics, Family Rec. Centers, malls, anywhere where families or groups of people gather. We are still trying to find more people in San Antonio to do fliers there and Gabe's family will be ordering fliers to the print/ship shops nearest anyone who volunteers to pick them up and hand them out.

Gabriel's family really needs our help to get this done.

The only way I can think of that Eliz would have been able to make a call not using the regular jail phones, is if she was meeting with her attorney, and she gave Eliz her cell to use.

Or... it was somebody calling Tammi pretending to be Eliz.

Or... the phone call never took place.

Or... I have no idea lol.

Or TS called her?
Or as I asked in my other post, LE/FBI set up the call?

Remember, the other 'interviews' seemed to be TS idea, as I have always expressed, those calls seemed like TS was in control, leading if you will -- maybe EJ wised up to how TS was covering up her own involvement and "throwing her [EJ] under the bus" and decided it was time to turn the tables

IMO EJ has always had it in her head that it is okay to give Gabriel up for adoption because she gave birth and she and Logan were not married --well she knew it was wrong, but it does not appear that she knew it would possibly get her 20 years - -

IMO EJ did not count on TS changing her mind mid-plan and calling Logan while EJ was in Texas -- I think TS got cold feet at that point -- realized the implications it might have on her life, and has been backpeddling ever since

Today I'd like to ask our sleuthers and guests to use their sleuthing skills to find forums, blogs, articles with comments sections etc. where little Gabriel is mentioned. Post messages asking people to post fliers in their local area and to ask their friends and family to do the same. Leave a link to Gabriels FB group where they can get information or get the flier. We are still trying to find more people in San Antonio to do fliers there and Gabe's family will be ordering fliers to the print/ship shops nearest anyone who volunteers to pick them up and hand them out. Ask them to post them anywhere that will let them. Hit parks, post offices, hospitals and clinics, family rec. Centers, malls, anywhere where families or groups of people gather.

Gabriel's family really needs our help to get this done.

I will hit the blogs hard today, that i haven't visited in awhile. I've already posted in one forum, and i'll google like a crazy lady today!!!!!

http://www.kpho.com/news/22340283/detail.html

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Logan McQueary met with Tempe investigators Monday, handing over all text messages and recorded conversations he has had with both his ex-girlfriend Elizabeth Johnson, and persons of interest Tammi and Jack Smith.

He said it was clear to him that police are building a stronger case of conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

At the same time, he is planning a trip along the same route Elizabeth Johnson's GPS would have guided her to San Antonio, Texas. He doesn't think Elizabeth would have tried to make the 15 hour drive in one night, and plans to stop at hotels along the route, searching for anyone who saw her or his missing boy.
In Scottsdale Monday, Tammi Smith revealed that Elizabeth Johnson called her from jail on Friday and tried to lure her into some type of confession.

"Basically, she just started yelling at me. She said, 'You're the one who set this up' and I said 'What?, what are you talking about?' And I was really freaked out by that because I didn't think she would just tell a lie like that," said Tammi Smith.

Both Tammi Smith and Elizabeth Johnson have been caught in lies during the investigation, but it appears Elizabeth is now trying to spread the blame.

more at link

Im glad to see Logan going to San Antonio... Im sure he needs to work but I would have been there like the 22nd - 23rd trying to track Elizabeths movements...

I hope the psychics got it right and he is found today.....but for me the 30 day mark is so depressing.....when it turns from weeks to a month....:(:(

Only God can judge and I don't know who is telling the truth here but after reading about Logan;s past, who are we to so quickly make assumptions toward Elizabeth....perhaps she has real reasons for not wanting her son to be with Logan, perhaps she loves Gabriel so much, enough to want a better life for him. Logan's past is much like the one she saw in her own father. Why would she want that for her son? I mean seriously. I too would do anything, no matter what it took to assure my child was with someone who was going to give them the love and caring that they so need and deserve.
As far as the Hotel pictures, I see a drowsy baby, a moderately clean room, pictures placed neatly on the nightstand and a mother who was proudly taking photos of her beloved child.

Public Access to Court Information - Case Search

<< return for new case search 7 records found
Case Number Name Party Type Birth Date Address Court
M-0751-TR-200311579 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-CR-200432461 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-CR-200506782 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
S-0700-CR-2004023070 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 Phoenix, AZ 85066 Maricopa County Superior
M-0751-TR-2006018125 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-TR-2007011611 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 852511850 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-TR-2007012755 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85251 Scottsdale Municipal

Welcome to Websleuths...
Whose really to say... young parents are never perfect....sometimes theres family to help guide and support young adults become better parents....but Im sure the path Elizabeth chose was not the best one....its not the best for Gabriel, or herself, or Logan and his family...

I never thought of that. That makes the most sense because I can't see her attorney letting her call somebody in her presence.

Now I want to know who the third party was. That should be recorded on the jail phone, right? So LE will know? And possibly the whole call is recorded?

Remember too that EJ is chatty. There's been discussion of how LE could get her to talk. One was a cellmate filling her head with who knows what, and the other is LE itself. I can see them making it out to EJ, that TS played her, how she victimized her, etc, and that wouldn't sit well with EJ at all, judging by her past! IF...and that's an IF (lol) TS is involved so deeply, than this would truly upset EJ and she would try to roll over on TS. Get TS to spill some more beans, either by phone or in the media, and LE will help EJ with a reduced sentence? Of course, TS won't crack, but she may say some more implicating things to the media. So, EJ's next option is to tell LE where Gabriel is. IMHO

Oh, and TS backpeddling, saying she's been set up, ROFL! Uh-huh....is that the explanation she's going to use for the evidence LE finds against her. lol! So sure, this was a huge consipiracy...you're that important TS.

According to the news video that call between TPS and EJ was about 28 minutes long -- this is not much detail for a 28 minute call.... I really hope that call was recorded. At the beginning Tammi states '...why are you even calling me...'. Well duh, that is a good question -- if TPS ISN'T involved then why would EJ call her - doesn't make sense and logically speaking it would lead me to believe she called her b/c she IS involved... EJ may only be 23 but I think that is old enough to understand the gravity of sitting in jail for the next 20 yrs while TPS/JS and driving around in their Hummer.... JMO

Interview with TS about the phone call. http://www.azfamily.com/video/featu...Gabriels-mom-to-one-time-friend-82655967.html

I don't like how at the end the reporter says TS says she is no longer sure if Gabriel is alive. :( I don't believe TS for a second. She is trying to look like the good guy here.

That part was incredibley upsetting. But then I started thinking, that TS is going to try to get attention 180degrees from the truth. So, if she said she's not sure, to me, it sounds like she's trying to divert LE's attention from investigating her and to waste their efforts searching the landfill's and such.

I have to have hope. "H"s bio dad said if they sent EJ to FL, search CA! So that tells me to do the opposite of what she says.

That part was incredibley upsetting. But then I started thinking, that TS is going to try to get attention 180degrees from the truth. So, if she said she's not sure, to me, it sounds like she's trying to divert LE's attention from investigating her and to waste their efforts searching the landfill's and such.

I have to have hope. "H"s bio dad said if they sent EJ to FL, search CA! So that tells me to do the opposite of what she says.

That is a really good point. And she is totally screwing with EJ mind by coming back to the murder charge thing too. Please, please let this baby be ok. I do think that TS loved this baby and/or wanted to have him. I don't think she wanted him dead. I am clinging to that.

That is a really good point. And she is totally screwing with EJ mind by coming back to the murder charge thing too. Please, please let this baby be ok. I do think that TS loved this baby and/or wanted to have him. I don't think she wanted him dead. I am clinging to that.

BBM.
I agree with you.

Good morning, friends. I'm catching up and you all were talkative last night :) so I'm way behind right now. Sorry if this has already been posted.

Do we have a list of all cities with relatives and friends of Tammi and Jack, and every city they've been associated with, lived in, etc, and let's see if we can get posters put up in those cities?

Also the few friends of Eliz we know of, like the one in Boston, and places she's lived in in the past like Fort Smith. Can we see if we can find people in those cities to put up posters?

Just on the off chance that Gabe's with somebody one of these three people knew in the past. Ya never know.

I will also ask MissingGabe for cities that Eliz might know somebody in, in addition to the ones in the media.

That's going to be a long list lol --here's what I have on TS her immediate (except her children)

TS
Sun City West, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Surprise, AZ
Scottsdale, AZ
Hermitage, TN
Nashville, TN
Chalmette, LA
Antioch, TN
Goodlettsville, TN

BJ
Chandler, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Glendale, AZ
Battle Ground, WA

TLPN
Peoria, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Glendale, AZ
Yuma, AZ

JSC
Phoenix, AZ
Cave Creek, AZ
Scottsdale, AZ
South Padre Island, TX
Albuquerque, NM
Dalhart, TX
Van Horn, TX
Glendale, AZ
Pass Christian, MS

RAP
Bokeelia, FL
Chattanooga, TN
Phoenix, AZ
Peoria, AZ
Payson, AZ
Charlotte, NC

oh and there is the cousin
CC
Tortilla Flat, AZ
Glendale, AZ
Peoria, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Scottsdale, AZ

Here is what I have for JS
and his daughter, mother of H

Nashville, TN
Lebanon, TN
Antioch, TN
Murfreesboro, TN
Old Hickory, TN
Madison, TN
Mount Juliet, TN
Scottsdale, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Sun City West, AZ

Hendersonville, TN
Nashville, TN
Goodlettsville, TN
Murfreesboro, TN
Brentwood, TN
Collinsville, IL

I never thought of that. That makes the most sense because I can't see her attorney letting her call somebody in her presence.

Now I want to know who the third party was. That should be recorded on the jail phone, right? So LE will know? And possibly the whole call is recorded?

Yes, it's my understanding that all calls from jail are recorded. When a person receives a call from a jail the recording tells them "This is a call from an inmate housed at the Maricopa County Detention Center. If you choose to accept this call you will be billed x number of dollars and cents for the first 5 minutes and x number of dollars and cents for each additional minute. You are advised that 3rd party connections are not allowed and this call will be recorded" or something very similar to that anyway. My brother did 10 years on a drug charge so unfortunately I have a little experience with phone calls from jails and prisons.

Only God can judge and I don't know who is telling the truth here but after reading about Logan;s past, who are we to so quickly make assumptions toward Elizabeth....perhaps she has real reasons for not wanting her son to be with Logan, perhaps she loves Gabriel so much, enough to want a better life for him. Logan's past is much like the one she saw in her own father. Why would she want that for her son? I mean seriously. I too would do anything, no matter what it took to assure my child was with someone who was going to give them the love and caring that they so need and deserve.
As far as the Hotel pictures, I see a drowsy baby, a moderately clean room, pictures placed neatly on the nightstand and a mother who was proudly taking photos of her beloved child.

Public Access to Court Information - Case Search

<< return for new case search 7 records found
Case Number Name Party Type Birth Date Address Court
M-0751-TR-200311579 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-CR-200432461 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-CR-200506782 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
S-0700-CR-2004023070 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 Phoenix, AZ 85066 Maricopa County Superior
M-0751-TR-2006018125 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-TR-2007011611 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 852511850 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-TR-2007012755 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85251 Scottsdale Municipal

Your support and advocacy of Elizabeth's criminal activities, and the criminal activities of whomever has kidnapped Gabe, is very interesting.

Personally, I'm dead set against all crimes against children, particularly those perpetrated by people like Elizabeth, with a long court, LE, and CPS documented history of child neglect, mental instability, and violence.

Welcome to Websleuths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member