Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops...we posted at the same time.

I wonder if this is going to be acknowledged by LE? Very very interesting if true!

I took this as good news and, if true, indicates it is possible EJ did not kill Gabriel and that her story about a couple may have some truth to it.

oops...we posted at the same time.

I wonder if this is going to be acknowledged by LE? Very very interesting if true!

That is interesting and hope inspiring. However, I'm a little skeptical of stories from Yami. I sure hope LE does come out give some information very early this week, like was promised in the video.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsro...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The witness has her meeting with a couple in their late thirties on Christmas Day, and the video showed one online posting on the 24th saying that she was excited to start her new life - this is the first I have seen this posting -- has anyone else seen this internet posting? The video shows it on MS --

hmm I wonder who the younger male is --
Thanks concernedmomarizona!

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsro...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The witness has her meeting with a couple in their late thirties on Christmas Day, and the video showed one online posting on the 24th saying that she was excited to start her new life - this is the first I have seen this posting -- has anyone else seen this internet posting? The video does not state myspace -- looking at it again

hmm I wonder who the younger male is --

Could it be the one LE was interviewing with connections to the S's? Maybe this is why the S's felt it was time to get an attorney and shut up?

Could it be the one LE was interviewing with connections to the S's? Maybe this is why the S's felt it was time to get an attorney and shut up?

Hi Kissdegirl --I must have missed that tidbit -- LE was interviewing someone with connections to the S'? I would love this be true, because it sounds like a lead to find Gabriel -- where can I find this news about LE interviewing someone in SA with connections to ths S'? TIA!

That is interesting and hope inspiring. However, I'm a little skeptical of stories from Yami. I sure hope LE does come out give some information very early this week, like was promised in the video.

I'm skeptical too until we get something giving it credibility. However, this may align with the market El Mercado that I previously posted about.

Has that connection been substantiated in a news article? I've only seen it in that paid blog, which is known for its inaccuracies regarding this case.

Has that connection been substantiated in a news article? I've only seen it in that paid blog, which is known for its inaccuracies regarding this case.

That's the only place I've seen it...so I appologize. I had to go back and see where that info came from. Interesting nonetheless. I hope LE gives us some real info today, so we can theorize more accurately, ;)

I was watching a show called, I almost got away with it. On the show, this man would buy a bus ticket to a location...BUT then he would get off half way there and hop a different bus to a different location to throw people off his trail.

Any chance EJ could have done something similar?

Something like this is possible, but why a bus ticket to FL if you are going to FL; why not Mexico or CA? an opposite direction

I think there were some choices like this made though, as NMK suggested, the hotel room for the handoff to make dusting for prints almost impossible --

I am on my lunch break and came home to see the news. I am so excited! Now there has got to be some video somewhere of these people. I am sure EJ didn't just meet them outside all the time. And she was seen with the hispanic male 2 times...doesn't mention if baby gabriel was present. If not then there is possible another babysitter out there OR Analisa may have watched him more than once. Analisa is hispanic as well so she may even know this person and she could be somewhat of a decoy...(never thought she was actually lying just embelishing a bit)...but it is possible since she has inconsistences in her story. With this case anything is possible. I doubt the couple is hispanic because Baby Gabriel would stick out like a sore thumb with them....Oh I am so praying! :praying:

At motel 6 the manager talked about the the video and EJ sat in chair for about 5 minutes then exited the car and walked across the street to the bus terminal. No mention from the bus station or the hotel about a child....but its a really good thought and doesnt hurt to look at bus stations for Gabriel leaving and going another direction on this bus or any bus...

Another Hmmmm for me is why did she get another hotel room for 12/26 when she had a paid one next door....
I think this day/ or night was the beginning of a new life....so she thought

Assuming that the info on the hotels is true--
If she met with a couple on Christmas Day, but waited for the 26th for the handoff, I could see her wanting to stay in another room the night of the 26th for a few reasons; one reason would be that she did think that people in AZ were on to her whereabouts-- another could be that she gave that room to the adoptive parents for some reason and wanted to be in another hotel just to separate herself, or maybe she just could not be in the room she stayed in with Gabriel for another day after she gave him away?

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS365&tbo=1&q=site:craigslist.org+623-687-1887&aq=f&aqi=&oq="]site:craigslist.org 623-687-1887 - Google Search[/ame]

This will go to google search results. There is no cache...why is Jack selling anything in Nashville recently, especially on craigslist. That is their number, confirmed by reverse quintiple checking on the other known Tammi and Jack postings...
Hmmmm.

Should this be submitted, I thought Jack had said it was quite a while since he was in the Nashville area.
The add is from November 27, 2009.

$2500 seems to be their going price, it's what they wanted for the massage bed and the paper folder. Interesting to note that the ad from Nashville did not include Tammi's name at all, but did include both cell #'s. Was there some reason Tammi did not need her phone at this time? Like maybe out of the country...hmmm.

Just noticed the reporter said 're-visiting witnesses'.

I know... I'm obsessive...
One of your more endearing qualities. :dance:

I am finding myself obsessing over little tiny things too, you are not alone.

Do we know if the picture with Gabriel wrapped in the blanket came from the camera that was on Elizabeth when she was arrested? The blanket looks like it is a pattern of the lonestar state flag. Are there any Texans here who thinks it looks like that. It is shown in the video. Maybe a proud new Texan?? They show the picture of Gabriel in that blanket and I have never heard if it is in Tammi's pictures or on Elizabeth's camera.

Do we know if the picture with Gabriel wrapped in the blanket came from the camera that was on Elizabeth when she was arrested? The blanket looks like it is a pattern of the lonestar state flag. Are there any Texans here who thinks it looks like that. It is shown in the video. Maybe a proud new Texan?? They show the picture of Gabriel in that blanket and I have never heard if it is in Tammi's pictures or on Elizabeth's camera.

I believe that was taken before she ever disappeared, since that pic was in some of the initial news articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge