2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please direct me to the link about TN and her eviction? Putnam Clerks office website, doesn't like me at all.... (everytime i go on it, my comp. freezes) TIA

It's not on the Putnam Co site; she lived in Lake County.

TN came to the mh that night in a LE type jacket, didn't she? I wonder why she did that? Was that the only coat she had to wear? Have she been seen in that jacket since?

It's just odd how she showed up in THAT jacket.

1. Showing up in the LE patched Jacket/Sweater
2. Showing up with the 8X10 Photo
3. Showing up way too quickly
4. Becoming the "ring master"...

odd, odd, odd and odd...

In a previous post, I referred to TN’s comments about the speed at which she drove to Ronald’s house on Tuesday morning and today I found the interview I was referring to with Greta dated Feb 27/09, Part 2.

Starting at the 4:52 minute mark, TN said she lived approximately 12-15 miles from Ronald’s and she drove well above the speed limit to arrive in 5 minutes. GVS asked TN what time she arrived and TN said Ronald called her while Misty was on the phone with 911 and it sounds like TN said she arrived at 3:30 am. TN went onto say, “I was well over the speed limit that’s for sure, but I just felt that if they got behind me, there will be more people here when we got here”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9RFRjiHIXE

Pffffftt.. Tn states she wishes she could come up with any kind of scenario?
Well, she just did when she stated perhaps someone who couldn't have children may have taken Haleigh.. Woman is a piece of work...JMO

In a previous post, I referred to TN’s comments about the speed at which she drove to Ronald’s house on Tuesday morning and today I found the interview I was referring to with Greta dated Feb 27/09, Part 2.

Starting at the 4:52 minute mark, TN said she lived approximately 12-15 miles from Ronald’s and she drove well above the speed limit to arrive in 5 minutes. GVS asked TN what time she arrived and TN said Ronald called her while Misty was on the phone with 911 and it sounds like TN said she arrived at 3:30 am. TN went onto say, “I was well over the speed limit that’s for sure, but I just felt that if they got behind me, there will be more people here when we got here”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9RFRjiHIXE
wait wait wait - your post just jogged something here.

If RC called TN while MC was on the 911 call - HOW?

RC clearly demands HIS phone from MC during the 911 call as he was "gonna call some people that will get here".

On the incident report from LE only 1 cell phone number is listed. I know this as I was questioning this from the get go. About the two phones. There had to have been 2 phones - RC had one and MC had one - but yet only 1 is listed on the report.

So, what's up with the phone situation here? Never did hear any more about only 1 being on the report but there had to have been 2.

RC clearly demands HIS phone from MC during the 911 call as he was "gonna call some people that will get here".

On the incident report from LE only 1 cell phone number is listed. I know this as I was questioning this from the get go. About the two phones. There had to have been 2 phones - RC had one and MC had one - but yet only 1 is listed on the report.

So, what's up with the phone situation here? Never did hear any more about only 1 being on the report but there had to have been 2.

IMHO..That is another $64,000.00 question as to WHY only one phone number was listed...JMO

Well druggies and dealers tend not to give their throwaway cell numbers to the PoPo...cuts in on the business. KWIM?

Remember TN's brother DS who was rumored to have assaulted C. Jones on 10/27?

He got out of the charges!

2010-02-22 3 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO (ALL CTS)

Hmmm... wonder if that boarhawg does squeal after all.

Just so y'all know - I have no idea who he beat up. All I know is what I read in the PDN print edition about it and they did not put a victim name. It mentioned either a wife or g/f, though, iirc.

Did he get out of the wildlife citation that was also dated October 2009?

ETA - Is that the same day Ron was due in court?

Oh, and I need to ck out his co-defendants, see if they got anything punishment-wise. [That was so weird how that article would not show up on the PDN site.]

hoink-hoink

Hmmm... wonder if that boarhawg does squeal after all.

Just so y'all know - I have no idea who he beat up. All I know is what I read in the PDN print edition about it and they did not put a victim name. It mentioned either a wife or g/f, though, iirc.

Did he get out of the wildlife citation that was also dated October 2009?

Oh, and I need to ck out his co-defendants, see if they got anything punishment-wise. [That was so weird how that article would not show up on the PDN site.]

hoink-hoink

BBM..More like hinky-hinky if you ask me...JMO

We know Misty had a phone because Ron called it 20-90 times that night.

As for TN, well...I want this thread to stay open so I'll just say I question the accuracy of her watch. Her voice trails off and the video is clipped when she says the time she arrived, but she definitely says three-thirty something. Even if she claims 3:39, that's only about 10 minutes from the earliest that Ron could have called her. I find it inconceivable that she talked with Ron, got dressed, grabbed her purse, keys, jacket, and a photo of Haleigh and then drove 12-15 miles in ten minutes. Maintaining a steady speed of 100 mph from driveway to driveway it would've taken 8-10 minutes, at 85 mph, about 9-11 minutes. At best it would've taken her at least 30 minutes from the time the phone rang, which would mean about 4:00. Ten minutes tells me she was either very nearby waiting for his call or on her way.

The police report indicates that TN arrived around 3:40 a.m.

If my son called at 3am and said my grandson was missing, my first thought would be, boy I better go help find him, he may have got up and is walking around out in the woods, or went to the neighbors, no reason to get excited. We will find him in a few minutes. Never would I think LE will need a big picture. Why with such finality?
The thought of a big photo would only come after we were satisfied he was not in the area. Like 2 hours later! HMMM

:waitasec:
911 was called at 3:27AM. (911 KEPT MISTY ON THE PHONE UNTIL LE ARRIVED!)

LE arrived at the MH at around 3:40AM

TN called CS at 3:49AM.

TN stated she was living on Rita Ln. 13min away from the MH.

How was TN already there when LE arrived or we could say 9min after? When she called on CS LE was already there. I would like to know what time TN was called to the MH. Chelsea was called around 4AM per what she stated.

It has also bothered me that CS thought it was a prank. I wonder if TN has a history of playing pranks and if so with who? I would assume that maybe she had played some sick prank on CS in the past, why else would CS think it was a prank that Haleigh was missing?
I wonder if Ron ever forget where he left the children in the past and maybe CS was called to see if she had them and later told it was just a prank when the children were found? I just think it is very odd that CS would think it was a prank when TN called her.
I find it very-very strange that TN was at the MH already. What time did she arrive? 911 had Misty on the phone until LE arrived at 3:40AM. How did TN know she needed to have an 8x10 picture of Haleigh ready in hand for LE?
:waitasec:

NANCY GRACE for February 12, 2009 http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/12/ng.01.html

GRACE: Ms. Sheffield, where were you at the time little Haleigh went missing?

SHEFFIELD: I was in Baker County, at my house.

GRACE: How did you learn she was gone?

SHEFFIELD: Ronald`s mother, Teresa Nieves (ph), called me at 3:49 AM in the morning and told me that Haleigh was gone.

GRACE: And what did you do?

SHEFFIELD: At first, I thought it was a prank, kind of. And then she was, like, The police are there, and I heard them in the background and then it hit me that it was not a prank.

GRACE: OK. Now, what time did you say they called you?

SHEFFIELD: It was 3:49 AM.

GRACE: And who called you?

SHEFFIELD: Teresa Nieves, Ronald`s mother.

..also, this interview with teresa and misty was done just a week after haleigh's disappearance------it just seems "off" to me..

..for one thing, she can cry ( or at least does that super sniffling/moaning thing ) now, at the drop of a hat , back then,not so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c

In this video Misty says she got her phone and called Ron then called 911. The reporter ask Misty what were the questions they asked you on the lie detector test and Misty says she can't remember it had been a week ago.

TN just sits there and doesn't say anything like what do you mean you can't remember or why are you lying like that.

TN is a major part of the cover up.

I've never seen anything sinister in Crystal (at least) for stating that she thought it was a prank, sort of. My first thought at 3:49 a.m. would be "Are you F#@#@ing KIDDING ME!???" and then a saner head would rule.

However, as has been shown before, people will make hay of it. I don't know whether Crystal was ever pranked before, but TN has a charge on her record for custody interference along with around the same time making harassing phone calls. So it is not within the realm of possibility that ....... well, that she is capable. IMO.

But no matter how you equate it, getting to the MH in 12 minutes is incredible. Heck, it even took Tommy nearly an hour to meander down the lane 100 yards to check to see if his SISTER was okay!

If my son called at 3am and said my grandson was missing, my first thought would be, boy I better go help find him, he may have got up and is walking around out in the woods, or went to the neighbors, no reason to get excited. We will find him in a few minutes. Never would I think LE will need a big picture. Why with such finality?
The thought of a big photo would only come after we were satisfied he was not in the area. Like 2 hours later! HMMM
She says herself in the interview with Greta that she thought Haleigh was probably hiding under the bed. Even if we could explain the time discrepancies, that photo is the clincher for me. Seems someone over-rehearsed her big entrance.

She says herself in the interview with Greta that she thought Haleigh was probably hiding under the bed. Even if we could explain the time discrepancies, that photo is the clincher for me. Seems someone over-rehearsed her big entrance.

You know I think the cops and Greta were on to her the whole time. Those questions were not being asked for no reason. It is too bad Greta went all politico.

:waitasec: The beds were on the floor. I agree, TN showing up with a picture in hand raises a lot of questions.

Have you looked up any of her witnesses? The one with the initials R.K. Please, search it and tell me what you see. Not the one in N.C., the one in FLA.

[I'm freaking out, or my computer is. Or both. cripes]

He has a speeding ticket..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members