WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your friend used to work for JF?? Any chance he has a picture or knows where to find one?

I will ask both my friends if they have one. the other friend of mine used to be his roomate long ago.

Was at boat launch today... Am wondering - what is the dilapitated industrial warehouse-looking building between boat launch and Gold's Gym?

Looks like a great place to hide activity... Or items.

First time poster here! You guys rock!

I also work in construction, and have first hand knowledge that JF is a womanizer (he dated someone I knew while still married, my friend told me also that this girl got threatening phone calls from JF's wife at the time, ie "Im gonna kick your butt". Atleast this is what my friend told me.), and a heavy drinker, and overall notorious (at least in my neck of the woods) for bad behavior. He almost got fired from a job once because the home owners found him and his crew drinking beers at 8 in the morning, this I did not see so it is a rumor. He also is a dirt biker, or atleast has owned them before, this is fact, but I dont want to say how I know. That's pretty much all I know about the guy.

I have little to no confidence in LE at this point. I have experienced first hand their lack of common sense. I was a witness in a robbery, I gave the police a license plate number, and when they caught the guys, they drove me out to ID them, this was as the arrest was happening. I thought I was gonna stay in the car, but the Officer asked me to get out. I did and they brought the criminals out RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! They were looking me right in the face, and I was wearing my work uniform that says in big letters the name of my store. I was infuriated, and scarred to death. I was terrified for the rest of the duration of my employment with that store, they ruined a really nice job. This was the Chelan county police, IIRC.

I hope I am wrong, I hope my experiece doesn't mean the rest of them suck at their jobs, but what happened to me gives me no faith in these guys.

I have always suspected that because CR is extremely involved with it.

I bet CR, DR, CC and JF run in the same crowd.

Do you know if JL (male) and/or JC (female) is/are associated with CR and/or DR?

All I know is what the woman told me, her husband was doing what the FBI told him to do. My guess would be for background checks?

Please don’t think that I was questioning what you posted, I was questioning what you were told.

I believe that it is probably a good example of someone on the periphery of an investigation exaggerating their role. Even if the FBI did interview the potential applicant I don’t see how the FBI could reveal the results of the interview to the owner of the landscaping company.

I bet CR, DR, CC and JF run in the same crowd.

Do you know if JL (male) and/or JC (female) is/are associated with CR and/or DR?

Are you referring to the JC that was witness with CC at JF's wedding?

I will ask both my friends if they have one. the other friend of mine used to be his roomate long ago.

So, a surfer-looking dude? I'm imagining a somewhat attractive man but I could be totally off. A picture would be great!

Your other friend used to be his roommate? Maybe he could confirm if JF was ever roommates with Spillman?

Also, please ask if he's ever been to Crescent Bar, if he and WC are still together, what his relationship to MC was like, and if he has in fact been questioned by LE, given lie detector tests, etc.

I'm sure anything you have for us will be MUCH appreciated! Thanks! :dance:

The big question for me is...

Why did he not attend Mackenzie's memorial service?

I also work in construction, and have first hand knowledge that JF is a womanizer (he dated someone I knew while still married, my friend told me also that this girl got threatening phone calls from JF's wife at the time, ie "Im gonna kick your butt". Atleast this is what my friend told me.), and a heavy drinker, and overall notorious (at least in my neck of the woods) for bad behavior. He almost got fired from a job once because the home owners found him and his crew drinking beers at 8 in the morning, this I did not see so it is a rumor. He also is a dirt biker, or atleast has owned them before, this is fact, but I dont want to say how I know. That's pretty much all I know about the guy.

I have little to no confidence in LE at this point. I have experienced first hand their lack of common sense. I was a witness in a robbery, I gave the police a license plate number, and when they caught the guys, they drove me out to ID them, this was as the arrest was happening. I thought I was gonna stay in the car, but the Officer asked me to get out. I did and they brought the criminals out RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! They were looking me right in the face, and I was wearing my work uniform that says in big letters the name of my store. I was infuriated, and scarred to death. I was terrified for the rest of the duration of my employment with that store, they ruined a really nice job.

I hope I am wrong, I hope my experiece doesn't mean the rest of them suck at their jobs, but what happened to me gives me no faith in these guys.

I am sorry to say yes, our LE doesn't have great common sense. I have never been in trouble, never even had a traffic ticket, but have witnessed a few of their screw ups first hand. Often the good ole boys theory comes in to play to cover each others rear ends at the expense of the public.

I have little to no confidence in LE at this point. I have experienced first hand their lack of common sense. I was a witness in a robbery, I gave the police a license plate number, and when they caught the guys, they drove me out to ID them, this was as the arrest was happening. I thought I was gonna stay in the car, but the Officer asked me to get out. I did and they brought the criminals out RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! They were looking me right in the face, and I was wearing my work uniform that says in big letters the name of my store. I was infuriated, and scarred to death. I was terrified for the rest of the duration of my employment with that store, they ruined a really nice job. This was the Chelan county police, IIRC.

:Welcome-12-june: Arkalvere!!!

Thanks for posting and for some of that great info, especially the dirt bike!!

That sounds like a really traumatic experience you had with the robbery thing. I bet it made you think twice about calling in suspicious activity after that! Geez, talk about putting a witness's safety at risk! That doesn't totally surprise me, though, given what I kind of already have concluded about them.

snipped by me

sounds like the same things I was told espically the women his work ethic and the beer.
my friend who worked for him confirmed the bike and also said he owned a boat.

I hope I snipped that ok??

sounds like the same things I was told espically the women his work ethic and the beer.

I also have heard he owns a boat, dont know for a fact like the bike, but heard from a very reliable source.

totally ok with me. :crazy:

snipped by me

Could you find out what kind of boat? Specfically, whether it was a Chaparrel or other?

If CC was senteced to 27.75 months in prison back in July 208, then with 1/3 good time in prison plus credit for time already served, CC would have been released no later than November or December 2009.

Del, are you saying that you believe that CLC is no longer incarcerated?

Good job labeling the points of interest on the photo. I wish I knew how to do that.

But, I need clarify a couple things:

"Unknown disturbance": this is a sticker bush growing across the ground, not a disturbance. It looks like a disturbance in photos, but in "real life" its clearly a sticker bush.

"Tread marks" in the driverway: this is not rubber tire marks. It is a permanent mark left in the asphalt, i.e., made when the asphalt was drying several years ago. I noticed this fact when I went back there last week.

Thank you for the pics, del rio! I used Microsoft's latest 'Paint' app, simple but useful.

The 'disturbance' seemed out of place with my 'observations', that's why I labeled it as 'unknown'.

The 'tread mark' does not appear similar to most tire-made marks I've seen, and given your explanation I no longer have to stare at it to determine what the heck it is ... and it's even odd as an asphalt anomaly.

The 'possible blood' item is questionable, as it could be over-spray or a re-route of the flourescent paint.

The 'scrape' and 'drag' areas interest me the most ... the scrapes along the edge of the asphalt seem 'fresh', not dark / weathered and as if made by a flat, wide, metal sled ... but the ground (pic) shows no sign of wide area tamping. That edge show-out might not have anything to do with this case as I'm sure that route is used quite often when the house is occupied or when 'visitors' roam to the pond or shore area.

When LE originally stated they '[did] not know where she was killed' led me to believe they found a blood trail from the driveway leading to where she was 'placed' ... but looking at that pic, I see no drops that I could identify as blood.

I read that as well, I asked both my friends who know him to tell me what Jf looked like, they both told me that he was about 5'11 medium build blond curly hair always wore a hat, had the hair line loss because of it and always had a beer in his hand. Sort of a surfer type looking dude. but again I will ask about the other when I see my friend later today. anything else I should ask him????

Yes, and TIA! Please ask him how long JF knew Jack Owen Spillman III and if they used to drink and do drugs together. Also if they happen to know if JF was a dealer or buyer, that would also be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro