General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I heard Tommy also say "Misty didn't even cook that night"

Personally, I think something happened between the time Haleigh got off the bus and late evening. Too many bits and pieces that don't match for that timeframe. They should have all gotten together and came up with the same story.

What story did Lindsey change? I hate to have to think we have to add her to the bunch of people who are lying...ws not aware of her changing her story :(

Did anyone outside of family see Haleigh that evening? Once she got home from school, however the heck she did get home...

Law enforcement sources say phone records show that Ron tried unsuccessfully to reach Misty 20 times over the course of the evening. But Ron`s lawyer says that Ron did not ask Hank to go check up on Misty. Ron`s lawyer claims Ron and Misty had been in touch during the evening. The lawyer says Ron called Hank`s house at around 9 p.m. just to see if Misty was there.

Well, here`s what I don`t understand, Art Harris. If Ron had been in touch with Misty, why was he calling around looking for her? Why do records show, reportedly, he tried unsuccessfully to call her 20 times? It just doesn`t make sense. What do you know?

HARRIS: I don`t have any -- any information that he was talking to her. In fact, my sources say that he did not speak with her after 8:30. They had a fight on the phone. He did not speak with her until 3 a.m., when he came home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/23/ijvm.01.html

Now combine that with Misty telling TN she would have to ask Ron if it was alright if she babysat.

I just have the feeling that everything was not hunky dory between Ron and Misty that day and when they got in that fight on the phone i think he told her to just lock the doors and get out and he would have his mom come over.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/03/exclusive-misty-croslin-balked-at-babysitting-haleigh/

Then, Misty related, Ronald Cummings mother, offered to pay her. “She told me, ‘Teresa (Neves) said, ‘I’ll pay you to watch ‘em.’ But I told her, ‘No, you don’t have to pay me, I’ll watch ‘em.’ Remember that weekend, she and Ronald were fighting after she came back, so she told his mother, ‘No, I’ll go home and watch ‘em if it’s okay with Ronald.’”

I have my doubts that Haleigh's body went into the dumpster that night. I don't think that anyone visiting it for regular purposes, after midnight, is too outrageous. There's a lot of part-timers, retirees, folk that work odd shifts and unemployment in the area. It's not the normal 9-5 residents. My room mate works odd hours so he would go to the recycling bins, for example, very late at night or very early morning quite regularly.

Someone kindly posted a link to an article (need to check who, apologies to poster) about the dumpster hit with some interesting information on how the cadaver dogs are trained to search:

Selzer explained that the dogs brought to Satsuma on Thursday have been trained to alert only on the scent of human decomposition, not meat or dead animals. He said the dogs could hit on something as small as a bandage used to cover a person's bloody cut.

Then again, someone else recently posted (again need to check who, apologies to poster) a good theory that Ron could have gone from the MH to the convenience store, noting that there are 3 or 4 he would have driven by on the way, had he come from PDM. This is a very good point. So I suppose that could mean that Ron could have left Haleigh at the dumpster for collection by someone else.

On the topic of Ron, the one thing that makes me question his involvement before 3:00 am is all the phone calls he made. I wonder what was his regular phone usage like? He just strikes me as the type that would be absolutely aware his phone would locate him and any suspicious activity would be noted. But, if he was p*ssed at Misty, I can see him being exactly the type of guy who would have his finger jammed on the redial button until she picked up. He seems so controlling.

I'm still kind of stuck on the idea, at the moment, that Misty gave Haleigh a valium/xanax to put her to sleep and she OD'd. To cover her mistake, I think she told Ron that Haleigh found one of his oxycodones or similar and OD'd accidently. She could have wanted Haleigh to be asleep if they had people over for the gun deal or else she would tell Ron exactly who had been in the trailer. IMO, If GMF is right and Misty was going to pull a fast one on Ron with JO and Tommy, then I'm sure she must have lied to Ron about what happened too. I don't think she would admit to double-crossing Ron.

These are just some rambling thoughts.

What story did Lindsey change? I hate to have to think we have to add her to the bunch of people who are lying...ws not aware of her changing her story :(

Did anyone outside of family see Haleigh that evening? Once she got home from school, however the heck she did get home...

On a jailhouse tape that was released recently, Lindsy speaks about the evening preceding Haleigh's disappearance. She and Tommy discuss the fact that Tommy wasn't stoned for once, cleaned the house and cooked a proper dinner. After class, they sat up together for a while and went to bed together. She mentions how nice it was not to have Tommy nodding off, getting stoned, after she got in from class. In the jailhouse tapes, you do get the impression she is talking him up.

Now it's been mentioned that in an article last week, Lindsy, Tommy and the kids had dinner with Misty at Green Lane. This flies in the face of everything we thought we knew.

If this is the case, it seems Lindsy can't be trusted like we thought and she must only have been creating an alibi. However, I find it hard to believe that she would tell a blatent lie like that, knowing the information that was already out there. I've only seen the fact mentioned once and I haven't seen the article. I hope it's not a rumour. I was trusting Lindsy.

On a jailhouse tape that was released recently, Lindsy speaks about the evening preceding Haleigh's disappearance. She and Tommy discuss the fact that Tommy wasn't stoned for once, cleaned the house and cooked a proper dinner. After class, they sat up together for a while and went to bed together. She mentions how nice it was not to have Tommy nodding off, getting stoned, after she got in from class. In the jailhouse tapes, you do get the impression she is talking him up.

Now it's been mentioned that in an article last week, Lindsy, Tommy and the kids had dinner with Misty at Green Lane. This flies in the face of everything we thought we knew.

If this is the case, it seems Lindsy can't be trusted like we thought and she must only have been creating an alibi. However, I find it hard to believe that she would tell a blatent lie like that, knowing the information that was already out there. I've only seen the fact mentioned once and I haven't seen the article. I hope it's not a rumour. I was trusting Lindsy.

BBM: I can't imagine Misty cooking dinner for 8 people, in fact that kind of makes me want to laugh. I would believe Lindsy on this one.

Well, I can only imagine perhaps she was stymied on how to get them out of the can.

But as someone else pointed out, if Lindsy and her kids were there for dinner, how come GGM never mentioned seeing her? How come Misty never relayed that information, either? Why 15 months later do we hear about this?

and what happened to Misty not wanting to babysit due to her drug hangover from partying all weekend, yet she had no qualms about "entertaining" company, including having an additional three children, for a total of five, underfoot.

I've gotta to review the gun thing again with rc and JO.....somethings wrong. It is time to make up a personal statement for each one and compare. They will be short since LE has released nothing. Everything we know about all the players and their actions is contradictory, guarded or vague. That tells me they all know something. I have not seen a case like this except in fiction...ala "Murder on the Orient Express".

All the wives have excuses and are not solid about anything. Frankly, the only solid people I have witnessed who produced normal emotions and feelings were Marie and Crystal.

From the very beginning, LE has said there are several people involved...

IMO, JO should have been the easiest one to eliminate or include him as a suspect.

He is not common to the family or the MH or the vehicle. If he grabbed Haleigh from the MH, there would be something left of him and her in the car and the home and the evidence would be in close proximit of each of them.

Let's go back two weeks. Haleigh missed a lot of school in the two weeks prior. Nay had her hit and run on the 28th January, not the 4th like all assume...so that moves up the meeting of WBG to earlier than he told us. I think we got hung up on a three day binge. MO is that misty was partying hardy for two weeks prior to the crime. Where did she go, what did she do and what did she tell about her home life?

:eek:fftopic:
What's with the overwriting when typing a post?

Here is the link to the article titled ‘Lindsey and Chelsea Croslin Missing Links in Haleigh Cummings' Case?’ by Carol Bengle Gilbert and the link to Levi Page’s Show, (18/05/2010) which she names as "her source". Here are several claims Carol Bengle Gilbert made which are contrary to what was said by “her source”. Levi's Show was exceptional. This week's guests were Dr. Lillian Glass, TJ Ward, Art Harris and Leonard Padilla.

- Carol BG wrote in her article that Lindsey & her children were at Ron & Misty’s playing and eating supper on Monday Feb 9/09 before she went to school. If you listen carefully to what Art Harris said on Levi Page’s Show at the 31:00 mm, he said Lindsy told him her kids were at Ron’s playing and Tommy was there smoking a joint with his sister. Lindsy does not say she was with them so I’m not certain she was.

- CBG states Lindsey & Tommy ate supper when Lindsy returned home and they went to bed between 10 and 10:15 pm. but at the 14:40 mm, Leonard Padilla, "her source" said he spoke with Lindsy who told him she returned home between 10 & 10:15 Monday evening and her & Tommy went to bed around 11:30 pm.

- Carol Bengle Gilbert claimed Annette Sykes and Tommy dropped by after Lindsy left with the kids and does not mention the visit by the AC man around 5:30 pm but this can’t be true because Lindsey left for school and Tommy was babysitting the kids. FWIW, whether Annette Sykes came by between 7-7:30 pm to drop off laundry and saw her grandchildren eating on the porch wasn't discussed during this program.

- CBG claims it was Lindsey’s van Tommy drove to Ron’s but if you listen closely to what LP says at the 6:30 mm, LP made a mistake and said Tommy drove the van parked at Timmy’s when he really meant to say Joe drove the van parked at Timmy’s. I guess Carol didn't realize Leonard had made a mistake. No one on the panel corrected LP but I caught it.

- TJ Ward was asked by a caller if he could conduct a LVA on Ronald Cummings and he said he could. He said what he needs is either an interview LE had with Ron or an interview Ron gave on a talk show. TJ Ward said he does not need Ron’s cooperation to conduct this test and he would turn the results over to LE.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/04/19/haleigh-cummings-homicide-investigation

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2909950/lindsey_and_chelsea_croslin_missing_pg2.html?cat=17

Today I have been remembering an incident from my past. I had a dear friend that suffered a tragic accident many years ago. He and his wife were going through marriage growing pains and were constantly argueing and fighting. One day they were fussing and carrying on, he stormed out with her on his heels. He jumped in his truck and she was tugging at his door. He backed out of the driveway and crushed his 3 year old on her trike. Tragic. Neither of them were able to put aside their guilt for a long long time.. There was no drugs involved or any illegal doings to hide. I think an accident of this sort is what happened to Haliegh. Their lives were/are so convoluted that they surely couldn't invite LE into their lives to poke around... for any reason. And I just imagine that the drugs numb them to all sorts of pain, even guilt.

Just how my mind is traveling TODAY!

Here's another thought...there was another reason that MC didn't want to watch the children that night, I think. Not just being strung out from the weekend activities. She did not want to be there. If I'm not mistaken didn't RC have to search for her after the weekend ordeal with WBG? Perhaps she knew that there was going to be a big fight between she and RC because of her weekend ordeal? What if MC was having a fight with RC and picked up a stick and in defending herself Haleigh got in the way? If the neighbor heard a women scream way before the call my guess is that it was MC screaming because and she seen Haleigh dead.
I just can't buy into the story that JO wanted to steal a gun and because it was not there he decided to take Haleigh instead. Seems he wanted a GUN not a child.
I'm still wondering if RC hit something or someone with his fist before he hit the door to have a cover story of why his hand was damaged. Just another thought...:twocents::banghead:

Here's another thought...there was another reason that MC didn't want to watch the children that night, I think. Not just being strung out from the weekend activities. She did not want to be there. If I'm not mistaken didn't RC have to search for her after the weekend ordeal with WBG? Perhaps she knew that there was going to be a big fight between she and RC because of her weekend ordeal? What if MC was having a fight with RC and picked up a stick and in defending herself Haleigh got in the way? If the neighbor heard a women scream way before the call my guess is that it was MC screaming because and she seen Haleigh dead.
I just can't buy into the story that JO wanted to steal a gun and because it was not there he decided to take Haleigh instead. Seems he wanted a GUN not a child.
I'm still wondering if RC hit something or someone with his fist before he hit the door to have a cover story of why his hand was damaged. Just another thought...:twocents::banghead:

It's certainly feasible. I want to know what his work hours were that night. What time did he finish his shift? Was the stop at the Kangaroo after he had already been home, went back out again and put himself on their video for a reason? If I had just been calling all night trying to get hold of the person that had my children's welfare in their hands, I wouldn't be stopping for cig's and snacks. If my calculations are right regarding an 8 hour shift, if he started at 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm that would make quitting time around 12:30 am or 1:00 pm if you factor in a 1/2 hour lunchbreak. 1/2 drive home and at the latest even after stopping at the store would make his arrival around 1:45am to 2:00 am. The call wasn't made to LE until what - 3:27am? There's almost an hour and a half to a 2 hour gap.

I'm wondering if the reason Lindsy went to Maine to visit TiC and Chelsea was because they didn't feel free to talk on the phone or write letters, and had "things to discuss" and stories to get straight.

Also, on the latest jailhouse tape, someone (female) from out of state was in the car looking after the kids while Lindsy was visiting TC. They didn't want to mention her name. Speculation is that it may have been Chelsea. If LE have been interviewing JO and Timmy (and possibly will be interviewing Chelsea and Lindsy), they might want to make sure they are on the same page when they make any statements.

JMO

I'm wondering if the reason Lindsy went to Maine to visit TiC and Chelsea was because they didn't feel free to talk on the phone or write letters, and had "things to discuss" and stories to get straight.

Also, on the latest jailhouse tape, someone (female) from out of state was in the car looking after the kids while Lindsy was visiting TC. They didn't want to mention her name. Speculation is that it may have been Chelsea. If LE have been interviewing JO and Timmy (and possibly will be interviewing Chelsea and Lindsy), they might want to make sure they are on the same page when they make any statements.

JMO

I T A !!!!
One minute Lindsy has no money, next minute trip to MASS to see Tim/Chelsea, takes spinning lessons and child in T-Ball.
Divorse filed and Lindsy moves.........where did she get the money???

I T A !!!!
One minute Lindsy has no money, next minute trip to MASS to see Tim/Chelsea, takes spinning lessons and child in T-Ball.

LP said he sent her on the trip to Mass. I think he's helping her get on her feet.

I T A !!!!

I think LP paid for the trip. And Lindsey's grandparents are funding her and encouraging her to seperate herself from the Croslin fam. I think, that is. :)

Tommy says he did not have any pills the day Haleigh went missing and that is why he never went to work.

Tommy used to hate a lot of people. Now he doesn't since he found the bible and learned how to forgive them.

Tommy is insisting Lyndsy needs to start reading the bible.

It appears we have a drug addict with no pills who hates a lot of people going to the trailer that night.

Tommy has been very insistent on Lyndsy getting religon. I think it so she will be ready to forgive when she hears what he has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand