Air Conditioner Repair Man and Nancy Grace video and transcription dated 3/16/2009.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the time they started searching down near the Shell Harbor boat ramp, I had the incredible notion (based upon this very clip) that Misty (and Ron) got a call from the AC guy wondering where they were because he was at the house. That's how I get past the two stories. It is never that both stories are lies. It's always that every story has a little bit of the truth, with enough lies to try to impugn any truth that might have slipped out the last time.

In this case, we had a story about the AC guy which was cleared by LE almost immediately. He was there, he didn't do anything. The ONLY way that could have happened (in my well-rested [thanks mods] mind) is if HE was there and no one else was, and he called to find out wutupwiddat.

Handing the phone to Ronald has echoed in my ears since August when Misty gave this statement. I think she was telling the truth there.

Hey Debs! I never thought about it like that. I speculated that maybe Misty wasn't there when the A/C guy arrived. But if Misty handed the phone to Ron that would mean that Ron and Misty were TOGETHER around 5p-5:30p. So again, what time did Ron get to work?

About the time they started searching down near the Shell Harbor boat ramp, I had the incredible notion (based upon this very clip) that Misty (and Ron) got a call from the AC guy wondering where they were because he was at the house. That's how I get past the two stories. It is never that both stories are lies. It's always that every story has a little bit of the truth, with enough lies to try to impugn any truth that might have slipped out the last time.

In this case, we had a story about the AC guy which was cleared by LE almost immediately. He was there, he didn't do anything. The ONLY way that could have happened (in my well-rested [thanks mods] mind) is if HE was there and no one else was, and he called to find out wutupwiddat.

Handing the phone to Ronald has echoed in my ears since August when Misty gave this statement. I think she was telling the truth there.
Debs, help me out here. My not-so-well-rested mind is confused. Please explain the bolded part. TIA

Yep, Elle, I recall rc talking and using the word 'Jason" and I am sure he was referring to the FDLE officer when he and his mom were conversing in the jail tape.

If Jason was referred by rc and tn back in February 09, they were not talking about the FDLE person because he wasn't even on the job yet, so it may indeed be the name of the AC guy.

Are you saying there were x2 mentions of the name "Jason" on separate occasions?

Elle, no need to find audio. I know that one when tn and rc were talking about the perps who may have taken Haleigh and they mention Jason.

I thought you were saying and referring to a conversation back in 09...and the name Jason being mentioned when tn and rc were giving an interview to NG or another media head and were speaking of the name of the ac guy.

I have finally found the interview. It's the NG show dated 16 March 09 and it's on Sierra1947's channel. NG asks Teresa about other people in the MH that evening and Teresa explains that the AC guy was there. It's difficult to hear but I'm positive that the name that RC mentions in the background is 'Jason'. I would be grateful if someone could confirm. Start to listen at 7:00 when TN begins to speak. Ron butts in at 7:06.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIdhmJ_uxtg&feature=related

Aoibhinn...Thank you. What a find! I have never seen that video...thank you.

It certainly sounds like rc said Jason when tn said the ac guy came by. We may need some audio people to confirm it. There is a Jason in the family, can't think but I know I've seen one. Have to check the PCSO.

That is why Elle's post caught my attention.WOWZA!!!

If rc said the name "J", we have a new wrench thrown in to this mess...

I have a few rental houses, and I have never scheduled routine maintenance, I just deal with when renters call with a problem. but that is just me, I have no idea how many rentals the landlord had or has, but usually, to keep cost down, it is on a need to get someone out there basis.
my husband works in the maintenance dept. @ a university, & they have a ton of air conditioning work, & they do not do scheduled maintenance. That would be costly & time consuming.

Wouldn't be out luck that it wasn't routine maintenance at all and ron called him for something.

Aoibhinn...Thank you. What a find! I have never seen that video...thank you.

It certainly sounds like rc said J when tn said the ac guy came by. We may need some audio people to confirm it. There is a J in the family, can't think but I know I've seen one. Have to check the PCSO.

That is why Elle's post caught my attention.WOWZA!!!

That was one of the first video's I viewed when I started to look into the case a few weeks ago. I don't know why it caught my attention. Elle was quoting a post where I had mentioned it earlier and thought I was referring to JJ from LE. So I edited my original post to delete because I thought it contained misinformation. But my post remained quoted by Elle in her response to me. Listening back now, I can't say 100% I hear J but it sure sounds like it.

Do you mean JS? Is he Donalds son?

^^ respectfully snipped

That's a great find! Misty says the AC repairman is married to a cousin of Ron's though. A cousin married to a cousin? Hmmm. We need a Ron family tree.

Sounds like I heard the name J too..One thing for certain he seems to be on a first name basis with the A/C man..And I did hear him deny cousin Jo was ever there that day/night after TN claimed cousin Jo was there...JMO

That was one of the first video's I viewed when I started to look into the case a few weeks ago. I don't know why it caught my attention. Elle was quoting a post where I had mentioned it earlier and thought I was referring to J from LE. So I edited my original post to delete because I thought it contained misinformation. But my post remained quoted by Elle in her response to me. Listening back now, I can't say 100% I hear Jason but it sure sounds like it.

^^ respectfully snipped

That's a great find! Misty says the AC repairman is married to a cousin of Ron's though. A cousin married to a cousin? Hmmm. We need a Ron family tree.

I'd say #1 misty speak does'nt count. In her head she heard he's family cousin something so she says whatever. #2 If the ac guy is that closely related, then I will no longer consider him a viable resource as to having saw Haleigh last. So that leaves no one outside of family (cummings & croslins, since they all decided to wallow in the mud together, imo) saw Haleigh after she got off the bus. imo
Also since he talked to ron on the phone and is related, ron could"ve told him "hey cos the air is fine just write down that you checked." In my mind it goes further w/ ron giving misty a couple pills to give to ac guy to sweeten the request.

I just thought that he said, "AC", to clarify TN's vague "There was a repairman". Even if it was his cousin or best friend or something, I don't really see why RC'd have wanted to get his first name out there on NG. It might have made sense for him to text message NG and say, hey this guy can vouch for me and say I wasn't there and Haleigh was fine, get him on the show, but just throwing a first name out there wouldn't do a thing, IMO.

Elle, no need to find audio. I know that one when tn and rc were talking about the perps who may have taken Haleigh and they mention Jason.

I thought you were saying and referring to a conversation back in 09...and the name Jason being mentioned when tn and rc were giving an interview to NG or another media head and were speaking of the name of the ac guy.

Nope, I was talking about a jail tape that I heard in February of 2010. I only heard the name mentioned in that one jail tape. I will have to see if I kind find the thread where we all talked about hearing the name. It is bugging me now. Especially since I see the video below me and that is not the time frame I was thinking of. I will have to watch and listen.

If this information wasn't so important, this thread would be gone. It takes a ton of time to edit posts. It took two mods to review this thread and I think there are still problems with non-players being named. If you see a post like that or you have one, please either alert it so we can fix it or edit it yourself if you can. No one will be in "trouble". We just want it right at this point.

Let me go over some basic WS rules here. These are rules for the whole forum, not just Haleigh's.

1) We do not ever quote other bloggers comments on other sites. If there is a comment on a media site, like News4Jax, and a blogger makes a comment, then we can link it and discuss it, but we don't RUN with it because they can say whatever they want and we don't spread rumors here.

2) We do NOT name unnamed players. EVER. How would you like to know someone from this case, even slightly, and have your name plastered all over the internet as being part of this gang? Put yourself in their shoes! Use initials. I see links to transcripts were being used and that is the other step, which many were doing. Thank you for that. But link to where it says their name, don't type their name.

None of this is new stuff. I've been dealing with these same rules since the day I joined WS.

That sounded like "cousin wasn't there" to me, lol. Sheesh, he's hard to understand sometimes.

I want to note that this "J" person would also be a cousin. Jo= Misty's cousin, "JS"=Ron's cousin.

yes, that is what I hear too, Cousin wasn't there. I typed this response up this morning before the thread was removed( sorry about that Kimster)

I have never seen that episode of Nancy Grace that I can remember, and this like I said is not the audio where I heard TN and RC discussing the name J or Ja( later confirmed by others on the forum that it was Jason J from FDLE). How in the world did I miss that one?
First of all, to me RC is saying AC Man( JMO) when TN is talking about who was in the trailer that night.
Second of all, the looks on RC's face when he is listening to the viewers calling in is a little disturbing to me. At one point he actually rolled his eyes up and shook his head when the caller was talking about who was in the home and Misty saying 3 men were in the home that night, it is at 6 min in...he say's in the background "the cousin wasn't there" weird. JMO

I just thought that he said, "AC", to clarify TN's vague "There was a repairman". Even if it was his cousin or best friend or something, I don't really see why RC'd have wanted to get his first name out there on NG. It might have made sense for him to text message NG and say, hey this guy can vouch for me and say I wasn't there and Haleigh was fine, get him on the show, but just throwing a first name out there wouldn't do a thing, IMO.

could be excited utterance..

The problem I have is TN always explaining everything that came down that night even as far as knowing about their bedroom door and how they sleep.The video was dated 3-16-09 which was what four days after his marriage and he is appearing with his mommy, who also accompanied the couple to N.Y?

I think he said the name and it slipped out. In fact Elle had said she heard that name x2. We know he referred to J.J. (FDLE) once when in jail recently and while talking with TN. I believe this tape with NG is the second one she was referring to...and in this tape tn explains the ac guy and if she wasn't then there could be a third time it was mentioned. RC was on edge the entire tape, contradicting with his facial and body moves throughout. It is highly possible that he said the name in his effort to explain.

The problem I have is TN always explaining everything that came down that night even as far as knowing about their bedroom door and how they sleep.The video was dated 3-16-09 which was what four days after his marriage and he is appearing with his mommy, who also accompanied the couple to N.Y?

I think he said the name and it slipped out. In fact Elle had said she heard that name x2. We know he referred to J.J. (FDLE) once when in jail recently and while talking with TN. I believe this tape with NG is the second one she was referring to...and in this tape tn explains the ac guy. RC was on edge the entire tape, contradicting with his facial and body moves throughout. It is highly possible that he said the name in his effort to explain.

BTW, Jason J from FDLE is a named player. It went over my head while trying to get it right and Elle explained it to me. :angel:

I didn't get that at all but maybe that is just me.

snip~And they come back, Ron had 5 minutes until he had to go to work, um he gave me a kiss, Haleigh a kiss, Jr. a kiss and said he had to go. Then the A/C guy, we were sitting on the porch, um we have this little basketball thing and they wanted me to set it up so I was trying to set it up, but I couldn’t set it up, then I seen the A/C guy was there. Then I walked out of the house and I called Ronald and I said “well, the A/C guy is here” and he said “yeh”, and I gave the phone to Ronald to talk to the A/C guy and my brother was there and we just watched the kids play in the yard and Haleigh was doing great, riding her bike trying to pop wheelies and me and my brother, we just sat over there and watched the kids play.~ snip

sounded like she started to talk about the AC Guys visit and then switched to her and the kids sitting on the porch trying to fix the basketball hoop thing, then she says I saw the AC guy was there, so he couldn't have been sitting with her in my opinion. One thing is for sure. She gave me chills when she said " Haleigh was doing great then". Which signifies to me that at some point in the evening Haleigh stopped doing great and Misty has known it all along! JMO

Pretty significant here. Where does it say the guy was ever in the house. It reads to me like she saw him pull up and talks to rc. My guess is she knows better than to let anyone inside. Did he ever go inside? If rc wasn't there, I highly doubt the guy went in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3