UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you think it can't get any worse. I can hardly find words. Not only does she allow that pig to harm her child, she marries him and takes pictures? She makes KC sound like she really is mother of the year.[/quote]

OMG! I am so glad I am not the only person who thought the same thing! No kidding! I didn't think another mother could actually exist to make KC look good! But here we are reading it in black and white.

What did she want to do with these pictures, relive the crime like other murderers we read about or torture her ex with them?

Wow, just wow!

snip
about the groom
"The more I think about all of this, had I not been with Nathan, and back in Vegas, or even in Florida, I would've had no idea that I was going to die."
How did she KNOW she was gonna die?? was the groom going to kill her or the death penalty?

Just when you think it can't get any worse. I can hardly find words. Not only does she allow that pig to harm her child, she marries him and takes pictures? She makes KC sound like she really is mother of the year.[/quote]

OMG! I am so glad I am not the only person who thought the same thing! No kidding! I didn't think another mother could actually exist to make KC look good! But here we are reading it in black and white.

What did she want to do with these pictures, relive the crime like other murderers we read about or torture her ex with them?

Wow, just wow!

Natural born killers, Cubby, I'm tellin you, with those pictures. This was a joy ride for them, a high, torturing that poor little baby.

or could it be either LE or the actual wedding site?

puf are you able to still get screenshots?

Nope... I'm locked out tighter than Dick's hatband.

He was suffering from fevers (signs of head trauma), yet at 5 AM Sunday, he was found stiff and cold in his bed. Because of my work, I know it takes a long time for a body to get cold and stiff. So what does this tell us of when he really died and that SS WAS aware of his death long before she "went to the store" early that morning. (who wakes up on a Sunday morning before 5 AM to pick up a prescription?)

Rigor mortis begins within two to six hours of death, starting with the eyelids, neck, and jaw. This sequence may be due to the difference in lactic acid levels among different muscles, which corresponds to the difference in glycogen levels and to the different types of muscle fibers. Over the next four to six hours, rigor mortis spreads to the other muscles, including those in the internal organs such as the heart.

Read more: Rigor Mortis and Other Postmortem Changes - burial, body, life, cause, time, person, human, Putrefaction http://www.deathreference.com/Py-Se/Rigor-Mortis-and-Other-Postmortem-Changes.html#ixzz0nmGUPE3k

She says his ARMS were stiff.

Approximate times for algor and rigor mortis in temperate regions

Body temperature / Body stiffness / Time since death

warm / not stiff = dead not more than three hours

warm / stiff = dead 3 to 8 hours

cold / stiff = dead 8 to 36 hours

cold / not stiff = dead more than 36 hours
SOURCE: Stærkeby, M. "What Happens after Death?" In the University of Oslo Forensic Entomology [web site]. Available from http://folk.uio.no/mostarke/forens_ent/afterdeath.shtml.

Read more: Rigor Mortis and Other Postmortem Changes - burial, body, life, cause, time, person, human, Putrefaction http://www.deathreference.com/Py-Se/Rigor-Mortis-and-Other-Postmortem-Changes.html#ixzz0nmH2r4AE

She claims she checked on Ethan at 0300 and he was "asleep". She's a ***damned liar.

IF he was cold and stiff at 0500, then he had been dead since at least 9 pm the night before. No doubt when she decided to wash his bedsheets.

snip
about the groom
"The more I think about all of this, had I not been with Nathan, and back in Vegas, or even in Florida, I would've had no idea that I was going to die."
How did she KNOW she was gonna die?? was the groom going to kill her or the death penalty?

Sorry - but I wish she had died. Then that sweet, innocent little boy would still be living and the world would have lost nothing of value.

Still catching up..... I don't know if your question has been verified... as I am trying to read all the posts and newslinks here. BUT one of the news links, can't recall which one states Nathan recently moved and put his home up for sale in March. I forget which city it is listed, or which realtor - but- it should be listed with your local MLS, a little sleuthing and someone should be able to find the property on realtor.com or.... someone can go to the tax assesors office and see if they can find the public record for the property he owns... or even an online search for the county tax assesors office.

It is possible, based on the info coming out that he has a home for sale in another area of Utah that perhaps they were temporarliy staying with friends between 'homes'.

The only home I'm aware of, is the one supposedly for sale in Roy, Utah -- probably only about ten miles away from that apartment. Not really far enough away to "move" unless he had to vacate the home for unsaid reasons.

If I dig up the address......

ETA: found it. Property Tax record and For Sale listing (lots of pictures, inside and out). The square footage would be split between the main floor and the roughly-finished basement. I don't know how they're going to sell that place, with the destruction evident inside it.

Likely being sold due to divorce.

Facebook

Her ONE favorite page; looks like it ran through the parents. All that religion, and did no one any good.

And what with Nathan's five personalities I keep hearing about? In one article his cousin even has a name for the personality that would have killed Nathan.

And what with Nathan's five personalities I keep hearing about? In one article his cousin even has a name for the personality that would have killed Nathan.

Wednesday, KSL News talked to a woman claiming to be Nathanael's ex-girlfriend, and another claiming to be his cousin. Both say they're not surprised this happened.

"I actually spoke to somebody in the family, and they had said that Nate will eventually kill somebody and he will be on the news one day," said the cousin, who did not want to be identified.

Nathanael's ex-girlfriend, who we're only identifying as Shelley, said, "I'm shocked that he could murder a child, but honestly I'm not surprised."

"He just had a fetish with throwing knives, holding knives," Shelley continued. "He would slice his hands from playing with knives."

Nathanael's cousin says he had some sort of multiple personality disorder. She believes that it was his raging personality, called "New York," who killed Ethan.

"It hurts. It makes us sick to our stomachs," the cousin said. "For something like this to affect our family, and to hurt a little boy, it's just unbelievable."

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10746226&autostart=y

Sorry - but I wish she had died. Then that sweet, innocent little boy would still be living and the world would have lost nothing of value.

I was thinking she was his next victim and she knew it.
which is exactly why she should have never allowed her child around him. She even said something about provoking the fiances "bad side".

Poor Ethan- God rest his little soul
and God Bless Ethan's grief stricken father!

Wednesday, KSL News talked to a woman claiming to be Nathanael's ex-girlfriend, and another claiming to be his cousin. Both say they're not surprised this happened.

"I actually spoke to somebody in the family, and they had said that Nate will eventually kill somebody and he will be on the news one day," said the cousin, who did not want to be identified.

Nathanael's ex-girlfriend, who we're only identifying as Shelley, said, "I'm shocked that he could murder a child, but honestly I'm not surprised."

"He just had a fetish with throwing knives, holding knives," Shelley continued. "He would slice his hands from playing with knives."

Nathanael's cousin says he had some sort of multiple personality disorder. She believes that it was his raging personality, called "New York," who killed Ethan.

"It hurts. It makes us sick to our stomachs," the cousin said. "For something like this to affect our family, and to hurt a little boy, it's just unbelievable."

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10746226&autostart=y

Sorry Cuz', that bull **** isn't going to fly. Neither are SS's claims she wasn't aware he'd died. A body doesn't grow cold and stiff in two hours. I pray the prosecutor knows this (he'd have to..) and makes it a part of his case, how she lied even as she confessed.

Property Owner & Address
SLOOP, NATHANAEL W (xxxxxxxxx took out ex wifes name )
5243 S 2200 W
ROY UT 84067
Desc Year Size Market Value
Land 0.19 Acres $ 34,000.00
Building 1954 864 SQ FT $ 83,810.00
Total Market Value: $ 117,810.00

Current References

Entry # Book Page Recorded Date
1737887 2102 0140 17-NOV-00

Parcel Nbr: 09-053-0029 Tax Area: 41 Date: 05/12/2010

Property Owner & Address
SLOOP, NATHANAEL W
5243 S 2200 W
ROY UT 84067

Loan Company: None

http://www1.co.weber.ut.us/psearch/tax_summary.php

I honestly don't think the judge could have possibly guessed anything remotely like this could have happened...the mother did not even have a criminal record that we know of and his was back 6 years or so and not especially violent and nothing to do with children IIRC...judges have so little to go on, they can't refuse visitation without solid reasons and I am not sure what would have been there for he/she to refuse it...I doubt very much the father of Ethan could have imagined his child'e actual life was in danger...even if he very much did not want to send him out there...

While in most cases they will not deny visitation, there is certainly court ordered supervised visitation either done through a trusted family member if one can be found, or a 'professional' trained supervisor at a supervision center. This mothers behavior and the fathers concerns should have been addressed and heard, AT LEAST until both parents participated in a full custodial investigation - which is very standard in custody cases.

I don't know the specifics of the custody case for Ethan, so I will speak generally what I know about custody cases as a never married single mother myself. Some parents will back off due to threats and intimidation, especially fathers- as most courts will grant primary custody to the mother - and others face expensive custody battles which they simply can not afford to continue....

Either way, if Ethans parents marriage broke up in October of 2009 and their divorce was finalized in April of this year, that is not long enough imo for the courts to have done a thorough job investigating any custodial concerns.

PLUS all the court stuff would have been in Ethans home state and home county in VA..... I doubt Stephanie participated in actual court too much due to the distance.. She most likely used a lot of threats and intimidation which she picked up from Nathans knowledge and experience losing custody himself... which of course Ethans dad would have had no knowledge and experience with...... I've seen it tooo many times over the last 8.5 years as an SP to not see a very likely scenario to what happened here. PLUS.... it should have been a red flag to ANY FAMILY court judge that perhaps something was a bit off for this mother to just up and abandon her child and marriage.

JMHO

Laytonian, did you meander around the facebook connections? Weird fire and brimstone stuff. Makes me wonder if there are any practices to cast out demons involved.

And that's all I'm gonna say since the fam isn't involved per say. But the family dynamics sure could get interesting.

....and his cousin posted about it on NS's mother's FB page. The entity is named "New York". MPD/DID is a popular thing to say you have, because it lets you off the hook for bad behavior.

Laytonian, did you meander around the facebook connections? Weird fire and brimstone stuff. Makes me wonder if there are any practices to cast out demons involved.

And that's all I'm gonna say since the fam isn't involved per say. But the family dynamics sure could get interesting.

That's exactly what I hinted at, when I posted the dad's obit. When I found the mother's FB, it really clicked. Odd that the family settled in Utah, where such beliefs clash with the locally-predominant religion....but it seems that NS and SS met in Florida (while NS's dad was ministering to the college kids).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem