Elizabeth Johnson-Background Info

Now I hope we will hear more info on Jane Louise if she has indeed been found. Why did the press conference not occur as scheduled? Where is this woman and does she know anything about Gabriel and does Elizabeth even know she is alive?!

Elizabeth may well know if Jane is alive or deceased. Jane, if alive, may well have seen Gabe's story on the news.

Jane Louise Puckett's thread on Websleuths:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50970"]VA VA - Jane Louise Puckett, 16, Colonial Heights, 1977 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This pic also makes a good side by side of Elizabeth and Jane, because the facial expressions are similar.

elizabeth-johnson-2010-1-11-17-13-4.jpg

Has Logan or anyone in th Mcqueary family heard EJ speak of this aunt? Geez they both are stunning, must run in the family. Great find guys!!!

Since many have wondered exactly how Rosslyn died I'll share what we've been told.

Our unnamed source conveyed that she had heard some unsubstantiated rumors that Rosslyn's death may not have been an accident. According to our source, Rosslyn was at the lake with her boyfriend and a group of friends when she drown. Some witness stated the bf held Rosslyn under the water but charges were never brought against the bf.

Has Logan or anyone in th Mcquery family heard EJ speak of this aunt? Geez they both are stunning, must run in the family. Great find guys!!!

No, Jane was an intriguing surprise to everyone.

The identity of Elizabeth's mother, Cricket (I like to call her by her nickname), was also unknown to Gabe's family, with the exception of a misspelled first name.

All we had to work with in finding Elizabeth's family at first was:

- a misspelled first name for her mother, coupled with Elizabeth's false story that she'd been murdered by being shot to death on the street in front of Elizabeth and her twin brother.

- an incorrect first name for Elizabeth's maternal grandmother.

The identity of Elizabeth's mother, Cricket (I like to call her by her nickname), was also unknown to Gabe's family, with the exception of a misspelled first name.

- a misspelled first name for her mother, coupled with Elizabeth's false story that she'd been murdered by being shot to death on the street in front of Elizabeth and her twin brother.

I'm thinking if a few of us could gather up in SA or Scottsdale we could probably find Gabriel:dance:

We're working on collecting our information on EJ's parents, and will post it as we find it. Thanks for everyone's patience. :)

Social Security Death Index
about Robert B. Johnson
Name: Robert B. Johnson

Last Residence: 85250 Scottsdale, Maricopa, Arizona
Born: 21 Sep 1954
Died: 29 Jun 2007
State (Year) SSN issued: Iowa (1969)

County Recorder civil judgment against them
http://recorder.maricopa....ail.aspx?rec=19940135191
JOHNSON ROBERT BRUCE ETAL
JOHNSON ROSALYN ETAL

Ironically, EJ's mother also may have used the Jones alias at one time.

Rosslyn Johnson, 47

6 in Richmond, VA
1 in Waltham, MA
1 in Brighton, MA
1 in Cambridge, MA
1 in Revere, MA

View MoreAliases

Rosslyn Anne Johnson
Rosslyn A Johnson
Rosslynn A Johnson
Rosslin A Johnson
Rosslyn A Jones

http://www.ussearch.com

On December 8, 2000, EJ's father RBJ pled guilty to attempting to obtain narcotic drugs by fraud (prescription fraud) (date of crime 10/26/99) and sentenced to 6 months in jail (beginning 7/1/01) and 5 years of probation, including 40 hours of community service PER MONTH. Other matters dismissed as part of the plea included prescription pad theft. He was arrested again in 2004, but I was not able to determine the charges. That matter was dismissed.

ETA: The 2004 arrest was another narcotics charge.

From search of EJ's mother
Rosslyn A Puckett 47

* Colonial Heights, VA
* Richmond, VA
* Cambridge, MA

* Robert Johnson (EJ's father)
* Ansel

Rosslyn's Massachusetts death certificate (6/21/98) says that there was an autopsy performed, but the manner of death was undetermined.

Since many have wondered exactly how Rosslyn died I'll share what we've been told.

Our unnamed source conveyed that she had heard some unsubstantiated rumors that Rosslyn's death may not have been an accident. According to our source, Rosslyn was at the lake with her boyfriend and a group of friends when she drown. Some witness stated the bf held Rosslyn under the water but charges were never brought against the bf.

Rosslyn's Massachusetts death certificate (6/21/98) says that there was an autopsy performed, but the manner of death was undetermined.

Very interesting. Thank you, AZ!

I think it's really strange that EJ lied about how her mom died and a violent lie at that -shot in front of her and her brother??? Was her brother telling the same lie? Maybe this should be in the psych thread but she seems to lie with true conviction.

I think it's really strange that EJ lied about how her mom died and a violent lie at that -shot in front of her and her brother??? Was her brother telling the same lie? Maybe this should be in the psych thread but she seems to lie with true conviction.

No, her brother said his mother had drowned. Gabe's family asked him what happened to his mother after we began work on looking for EJ's family, and he said she drowned.

Well...drowning would be obvious, right? I'm no coroner...but I would figure that, lol.

Drowning is cause of death. Manner would be natural, accidental, homicide, etc. This wasn't natural, so it means the M.E. didn't feel he could make a ruling of accidental or homicide. I would imagine that was based on the witness report of the bf holding Rosslyn under the water. So the M.E. left it open so in case any evidence or other witnesses came up in the future, a final ruling could be made at that point.

WOW! Great job sleuthers! Thank you all so much for the new information!!

I was sent some info this morning about Jane, and used it to sleuth further info. I sent it all to MissingGabe, and she just wrote me back that Ken had confirmed it.

Therefore, I can confirm that Elizabeth's aunt Jane is still living.

The remainder of the new information will not be released to protect Jane's privacy.

Thanks,
BeanE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz