Evidence of Heart Shaped Sticker on Duct Tape Destroyed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It took me days just to read the autopsy report. Now I read and look at all of the evidence because of Caylee. She had to see it, therefore to give her the justice she deserves, I view it with sad eyes and heavy heart. Then I think about how happy she is where she is, and I am waiting to see her when my time comes along with my family who are with her now. Yep, I believe God works in mysterious ways.

Caylee's murder has taken me places within myself I didn't want to go. To know and see the manner in which her short life was taken using duct tape out of jealousy and then to finish her life with using such a sign of love, a heart sticker, well ...... I think yo'll know how I feel.

I am not worried, the state knows what and how they will use this evidence. ICA is worried though considering her reaction on Dec 11, 08 was sealed.

OK, I cut out the heart sticker-backing shape, enhanced contrast on the tape photo, and made sure everything was the right size. Can you guys see what I was seeing?

BTW, I made sure the sticker backing was the right size and the tape was the right size BEFORE attempting to match them up, just to make sure I didn't over-convince myself. ;)

Attachments

OK, I cut out the heart sticker-backing shape, enhanced contrast on the tape photo, and made sure everything was the right size. Can you guys see what I was seeing?

BTW, I made sure the sticker backing was the right size and the tape was the right size BEFORE attempting to match them up, just to make sure I didn't over-convince myself. ;)

Wow AZlawyer, I zoomed in 200% on your first photo and without even seeing the second one, I could see exactly where the heart sticker was placed. The second photo shows it perfectly. Thank you for doing this.

uh..yeah. Perfect fit.

No offense to anyone but I see tons of things. Hearts, spooky faces, nose imprints, baboon butts, possibly a kitten.. um.

Your lucky because as hard as I try, I don't see any of the images mentioned in any of the posts. I guess I am not prone to seeing pareidolia. If I was on that jury I wouldn't be able to see a heart shaped figure on the duct tape.

Your lucky because as hard as I try, I don't see any of the images mentioned in any of the posts. I guess I am not prone to seeing pareidolia. If I was on that jury I wouldn't be able to see a heart shaped figure on the duct tape.

Harmony, I have a hard time with it, too. However, when I clicked on AZ's first link and zoomed in 200%, I saw it right away.

I was happy to be able to understand what seemed so obvious to everyone else. ;)

Harmony, I have a hard time with it, too. However, when I clicked on AZ's first link and zoomed in 200%, I saw it right away.

I was happy to be able to understand what seemed so obvious to everyone else. ;)

I can't see it... even zooming in... :banghead:

Not even the baboon butt? :snooty: Kidding.

I see the heart, but I'm not sure if It's because you fine WSers found the "heart shadow", I guess I'll call it... when the pics of the tape were first released.

Had it never been pointed out by anybody, I would have never seen it. So don't feel bad. Having a heart shaped sticker on there does not exclude the depravity of KC's crime (duct tape) to me. She's still a sick beeyotch.

But there is evidence. Eye witness evidence from an investigator at the site and the FBI person who was checking for fingerprints. And they noted it in the reports. Plus a heart shaped sticker was found within the area of the remains and they knew to look for it because they saw the outline on the tape. jmo

That is good news. As long as it's brought up and discussed. It may not be the smoking gun, but subliminally that is what many will believe. As someone pointed out, the liklihood of a SODDI taking time to find heart-shaped stickers from the A house and apply them would make no sense. It's good news to me if they bring up this subject at trial. Eye witnesses would carry some weight too. The sticker being there means something, and should be included at trial.

That is good news. As long as it's brought up and discussed. It may not be the smoking gun, but subliminally that is what many will believe. As someone pointed out, the liklihood of a SODDI taking time to find heart-shaped stickers from the A house and apply them would make no sense. It's good news to me if they bring up this subject at trial. Eye witnesses would carry some weight too. The sticker being there means something, and should be included at trial.

AND, since CA pointed out to us all many, many times all the friends that KC had and how they referred to her as the little mother, trying to mother everyone why would anyone want to kill her daughter just to get even with her. She has to know what happened to her daughter and saying she does not just is not going to fly. jmo

I just had a light bulb moment after re-reading some of these posts here.

We are all looking at a 2D photo of the duct tape specifically "arranged" for evidence purposes by the FBI team. LE and Dr G. saw the duct tape pieces in 3D, in the found condition and immediately knew the significance of it.

I am not worried.

This has been bugging me all day since my light bulb moment. Especially since I read the threads/posts on both my MacBook Pro and my ipad. The photos definitely look different on my two screens.

Then I thought, wow, not only that but these photos are second if not third or fourth generation of the original FBI/LE photos. So there is bound to be distortion of significance with each passing scan of the photos.

When we first learned of the truck liner decomp where the FBI saw an outline of Caylee, I saw it. But many here didn't. Then BJB, Hinky Meter, AZlawyer and others "enhanced" the photos as best they could and more sleuthers saw it as well.

Anywho, I am now more than convinced the FBI has completed with perfection what AZlawyer provided us and it just makes me smile even more knowing the state is closer to conviction of Caylee's murderer.

Now, if AZlawyer would confirm for me this question ...... would these mockups of how Caylee was murdered be considered work product of the FBI for their testimony in the trial? In other words, does the state have to provide these types of visual scenarios to JB and crew? I don't think so but would appreciate your knowledge about it. Thanxs.

This has been bugging me all day since my light bulb moment. Especially since I read the threads/posts on both my MacBook Pro and my ipad. The photos definitely look different on my two screens.

Then I thought, wow, not only that but these photos are second if not third or fourth generation of the original FBI/LE photos. So there is bound to be distortion of significance with each passing scan of the photos.

When we first learned of the truck liner decomp where the FBI saw an outline of Caylee, I saw it. But many here didn't. Then BJB, Hinky Meter, AZlawyer and others "enhanced" the photos as best they could and more sleuthers saw it as well.

Anywho, I am now more than convinced the FBI has completed with perfection what AZlawyer provided us and it just makes me smile even more knowing the state is closer to conviction of Caylee's murderer.

Now, if AZlawyer would confirm for me this question ...... would these mockups of how Caylee was murdered be considered work product of the FBI for their testimony in the trial? In other words, does the state have to provide these types of visual scenarios to JB and crew? I don't think so but would appreciate your knowledge about it. Thanxs.

If the SA has enhanced photos, computer mockups, etc., they will have to produce them to the defense prior to the trial.

If the SA has enhanced photos, computer mockups, etc., they will have to produce them to the defense prior to the trial.

Ok, guess I was confused. So even if work product comes from an outside agency of Fla law, if it's to be used in the trial, it gets turned over to JB.

If there are any types of these mockups, will they be released under sunshine or can HHJP seal them under a motion. If your answer is yes, then we will know either by sunny weather (pun intended) or by motion. Thanks.

Ok, guess I was confused. So even if work product comes from an outside agency of Fla law, if it's to be used in the trial, it gets turned over to JB.

If there are any types of these mockups, will they be released under sunshine or can HHJP seal them under a motion. If your answer is yes, then we will know either by sunny weather (pun intended) or by motion. Thanks.

Normally, they would be released, if requested by the media. But HHJP can seal them if there is some good reason to do so.

P.S. Hiding the State's strategy from the defense would not count as a good reason. ;)

You have succeeded in overconvincing ME! WOW! Unblievable work AZ! That is such a sad realization...:sick: If only...so many if only's...poor Caylee...

WOW!!!! I'm speechless.....

WOW!!!! I'm speechless.....

Me too.

I'm thinking the title of this thread should be edited to:

'Evidence of Heart Shaped Sticker on Duct Tape May Not Be So Destroyed After All'. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper
Back