Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
suicide to himself, just to screw everyone out of knowing what really happened to SF and NH. :furious:

Suicide would be a hard decision for him, wouldn't it? Either he escapes h*ll on earth, or he has to be seriously concerned about whether there is an eternal h*ll. He'd be on the horns of a dilemma for sure!

I wondered about that too, I've been googling it, all I can find so far is some wear their own clothes, and others who are not able to, I'm not sure why, must wear a uniform. I will keep searching.

The show I watched on prisons like this (it covered several countries) but the vast vast majority had clothes that they had come in with, and they were able to buy a uniform if needed but that bill had to paid before they could be released. There were no laundry services (this ain't a hotel honey!), and the inmates were washing their own clothes in the cell with out of their water rations.

He is not in a US prison. They don't even have beds for all the inmates. He is in for a real shock to the system from what I can see.

I understand completely but I've seen all across the internet everyone talking about the horrible things headed his way with so much eagerness and desperation, which is fair but in some cases, out of control. People want justice and justice sometimes represents the worst possible pain or situations - I understand and I don't disagree with that idea.

He has made his own bed and the worst is yet to come. Who knows what will happen. As far as rape and torture actually happening, I'm disappointed by the possibility that it might... not that he doesn't deserve it.

If that makes sense. Not trying to be devil's advocate here.

no I understand. i am totally guilty of relishing his current situation too much. i admit it. i do wish the worst for him. you are probably right, with too much eagerness.

Really, I missed that!

I saw some but I don't think they were recent. Looked like partying, skinny dipping pictures (not photos like we thought might be floating around of Casey Anthony).

The ones I saw he was technically covering himself, but he didn't seem to be struggling to do so one handed if you know what I mean...

I was just at the grocery store and saw the Enquirer with Joran on the cover that another poster referenced. The photos in it of the crime scene definitely look real to me and there is a large stain on the bed, but it does not appear to be a large blood stain as described. There is a small blood stain and then what I am assuming is a large stain of bodily fluids.

Based on what we've seen of the recent nude photos of the perp that have been circulating, he has not been endowed with any natural means of keeping those pants up.

You hold onto your britches, Joran. I wouldn't be wanting to flash my inadequacies either.

hahaha ROFLMAO Please provide NO LINK, I am still recovering from seeing his "manscape" in the beach pic. No nudes! I will be permanently blinded, for sure!
Besdies, you've seen one teeny weeny, you've seen em all I am a nurse, if I had $1 for....well, never mind!

abbie

Apparently AVS is still in Aruba and partying it up.

via Google Translate:

The renewed attention to the Holloway case, the American press has given rise again to travel to Aruba. There is a correspondent for CNN settled and are the creators of NBC's Dateline program available. Dutch media have not yet been identified. The U.S. media are particularly interested in an interview with Joran's mother, Anita van der Sloot. She is currently on the island and not, as previously suggested, in Peru. Last night she was at the party at the Marriott Hotel organized by the Aruba International Film Festival. Meanwhile, an early friend of Joran seek publicity. She has a diary written about her relationship with Joran, just before he met Natalee. U.S. media would be interested in the diary and is willing to pay.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73782.php

NG: Joran claims his dad hid Natalee's body.

(Haven't we thought that for 5 yrs? :waitasec: )

Sorry for the time between posts- can only post easily at night.

I would urge everyone to take what is coming out of Peru with a huge grain of salt. Peru is a third world nation, with a laughable justice system and perhaps the most brutal prisons in the world. Unfortunately, too many Americans would probably like our own country to shift in that direction.

I find it hard to believe that Joran wasn't coerced and/or tortured in some way. I would think that's standard operating procedure in their country. The idea that they wouldn't do it because "the world is watching," or something, is contradicted by the fact "the world" isn't able to witness anything they have done, or are doing, to Joran.

I find the stories about Joran supposedly offering to reveal the location of Natalee's body to be even more unbelievable than his "confession" to murdering Stephany. I have watched that coffee video again and again, and simply don't understand how people can find it incriminatnig. Weird, yes. However, as I noted, the fact that he went and got an employee to open the door just flies in the fact of any notion that a dead body was lying inside. But again, that's just my typically contrarian take on it.

they may like to repeat over and over in the tabloid press than JVDS (and any other defendant charged with a violent crime) is a psychopath and not insane, but we don't actually know what condition he has or doesn't have yet as far as I know, he could have actual mental illness that hasn't been diagnosed yet. According to DSM standard at least, various mental illnesses have to be ruled out before a diagnosis of Antisocial Personality can be made. For example, a person could exhibit the same behaviors as a psychopath but if they were doing those things when incapacited by a schizophrenic or manic episode or drugs and unaware of what they were doing, it is not Antisocial Personality. There isn't the same awareness. There's an element of delirium/confusion.

But what happened when he was 13? I haven't read about that yet.
And? What difference does any of this make? He is clearly not criminally insane and knows right from wrong.

NG: Joran claims his dad hid Natalee's body.

(Haven't we thought that for 5 yrs? :waitasec: )

I think his dad did and the location... he took to the grave with him.

Joran doesn't even have Natalee's remains to bargin with!

If he did know, he would have contacted Beth long ago and sold her back bone by bone

Sorry for the time between posts- can only post easily at night.

I would urge everyone to take what is coming out of Peru with a huge grain of salt. Peru is a third world nation, with a laughable justice system and perhaps the most brutal prisons in the world. Unfortunately, too many Americans would probably like our own country to shift in that direction.

I find it hard to believe that Joran wasn't coerced and/or tortured in some way. I would think that's standard operating procedure in their country. The idea that they wouldn't do it because "the world is watching," or something, is contradicted by the fact "the world" isn't able to witness anything they have done, or are doing, to Joran.

I find the stories about Joran supposedly offering to reveal the location of Natalee's body to be even more unbelievable than his "confession" to murdering Stephany. I have watched that coffee video again and again, and simply don't understand how people can find it incriminatnig. Weird, yes. However, as I noted, the fact that he went and got an employee to open the door just flies in the fact of any notion that a dead body was lying inside. But again, that's just my typically contrarian take on it.
He and the girl went into his hotel room. He comes out. The girl does not (alive, anyway). There is a video. I don't think it would make any difference whether he confessed or not. I also think many US prosecutors can only dream about that kind of evidence.

Well, it's a lot more plausible than that other piece of fiction he came up with about the Chilean police with knives and guns. :rolleyes:

well yes....the focus shows how self centered he is. I killed her because she invaded MY space. surely thats a good reason. I mean, MY space. how dare she?

Apparently AVS is still in Aruba and partying it up.

via Google Translate:

The renewed attention to the Holloway case, the American press has given rise again to travel to Aruba. There is a correspondent for CNN settled and are the creators of NBC's Dateline program available. Dutch media have not yet been identified. The U.S. media are particularly interested in an interview with Joran's mother, Anita van der Sloot. She is currently on the island and not, as previously suggested, in Peru. Last night she was at the party at the Marriott Hotel organized by the Aruba International Film Festival. Meanwhile, an early friend of Joran seek publicity. She has a diary written about her relationship with Joran, just before he met Natalee. U.S. media would be interested in the diary and is willing to pay.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73782.php

My Gawd! She's turned into Cindy Anthony!

Aruban Film Festival? How many people attended THAT? How many films did Aruba make last year, 3? Now all Jorans aquaintences will be seeking to cash in. Its officially a cash cow!
Wait, I think I met him once, at a bar, in Aruba. Think I should write a book? LOL.

Hang on, its going to be a KrAzY ride!!!!!!

abbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member