SM as a potential focus of the investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the parents did not want to go on TV in the beginning in case one of them would be too recognizable and was worried that someone out there would remember seeing that person somewhere where that person shouldn't have been seen?

Maybe that parent convinced the others that s/he was just too distraught.

Me as well. I just don't understand why this keeps happening, over and over and over again. Caylee. Haleigh. Ethan. Kyron. Why are children being murdered because they aren't convenient? Or to be used as revenge?

This is no real comfort, but killing ones children is nothing new. I've read many stories of serial killers in years past and there have been women who've killed 5, 6, 9, 12, etc. children. And I'm certain that violent, abusive men have "accidentally" beaten children in their care to death. It's just we weren't alive then and not privy to the news stories (assuming there were any).

OK I am closing the other thread for review. My mailbox is full of alerts and poor BeanE has work ed her *advertiser censored** off today. Special thanks to grandmaj as well.

Here is the dealio.

SM has not been named as a POI or as a suspect.
However, the speculation is out there and the discussion can go on.
RESPONSIBLY.

You cannot post everything about her personal life and/or her relatives and/or everyone she knows.
Use some sense people and imagine this is a relative or friend of yours and suddenly you are thrust into the crazywideweb simply because you know her.

Do not link to ANYTHING that you cannot confirm 100% belongs to SM. That goes for usernames or any other web presence. Public information can be LINKED; not copied and pasted.

if you have a question about something, ask.

with that all said have there been any other reports from those inside the investigation that confirm this report?

Thanks and be smart.

Bumping up for Butterfly.

BTW, when things change, we'll close this topic and open a new one with guidelines that pertain to the change in the case. Because of my real life schedule, it won't be until Sunday before I'm able to compile a forum information thread.

Bumping up for Butterfly.

BTW, when things change, we'll close this topic and open a new one with guidelines that pertain to the change in the case. Because of my real life schedule, it won't be until Sunday before I'm able to compile a forum information thread.

Are we able to speculate?
Like, maybe she has post partum, or maybe she stated to someone that he was a burden and these things made them focus on her,
or do we have to stick with whats been in the news specifically...like they are focusing on her because no one saw him after she saw him.

I am really not trying to be a pain, I just don't want to break the rules, I would have heart failure if I got a timeout and this case breaks and I couldnt particpate.

Yes, you can speculate as long as it pertains to how it might have led to the possibility she was involved.

Well, Well...... this speaks volumns. Sounds familiar,"Finster said Horman was very down. "She's exhausted. She said I don't understand why they keep asking me stuff. They want me to take the polygraph again. It doesn't make sense because I didn't do anything." (cough.. Misty...cough). If she passed one there would not be a reason for another one.
And I am TICKED about this part..
She said Horman and her husband, Kaine, are exhausted as the investigation drags on. Well I am sorry this is DRAGGING ON and they are tired how do you think Kyron feels, or felt... I here POOR ME in this statement.

I have some theories on possible motives and am also wondering if it is ok to post them? has to do with her bodybuilding past, how she met Kaine, how her image has changed, and how that may play into it all.

I do however hope that she has nothing to do with this and will hold on to that last bit of hope that he is out there somewhere alive. I would love for Kyron to be safe and come home above all. I have 3 little kids, my son's 5th birthday is right around the corner and this case has wrecked me. I barely sleep and am constantly checking for updates. My son enters Kindergarten this year, you can see where maybe some of my anxiety and despair for Kyron is coming from.

WOW! That is some article!

A named friend of Terri's. That's pretty compelling.

And answers the question of whether they've taken a poly yet.

I'm pretty sure this will be the end of Ms Finster's exclusives, also.

Maybe, just maybe, she is allowing herself to be thrown under the bus... This is all too confusing for me, but I understand what you are saying. I would be inclined to do what you suggested, but I would also listen to LE and say, "You direct, I am not important, I do not care the damage to me, find my child...I am willing to sacrifice my life for this."

Agreed. I would do whatever LE told me as well. But I would be begging to go on TV unless they gave me sufficient reasons as to why I should not.

And from the way Gates looked, from things he said or how he said them (around 1 week after Kyron had disappeared), it's like he was having to make excuses for why the family hadn't come forward yet. He seemed uneasy in having to address the questions as to why the family had yet to even make a statement yet. And more than once Gates made it known that they had encouraged the family to make a statement. From how flustered he seemed at certain points, I am almost led to think that the family had to be pushed to make a statement and that makes me scratch my head.

Wow.

Why in the world is a friend talking to the press? If I were the family, I wouldn't be happy with that. I get that friends want to support/defend friends, but why would the friend think this is an okay thing to do?

And why does it bother me that TH is (if there is any truth to this article) complaining about being asked to retake the polygraph, etc? If I were in this situation, I would be thrilled to do anything that would help with the case.

I'm sure this has been mentioned and I may have even read it already, but in the first appearance that the family made, I thought TM looked too relaxed. Kyron's mom looked the way I would, devastated and scared. TM didn't fit the picture at all in my mind. That was when I began to think Kyron wasn't coming home right away. :(

Dear Kimster,

You used the word "relaxed" - I'm not sure I could use that word -- but I think I understand what you might be feeling. As much as I do not want to go there, I would probably describe what I saw in a completely different way. I am not saying it as a "guilty" or "not-guilty" thing, but rather that there are some people who behave as they think they should behave because they do not have the real deep feelings -- they are acting out what they think to be normal, doing their best because they are not gripped by the deepest level of parenthood, sheesh does that translate?

I think that what bothered me was the "head leaning" thing, on Kaine and then on Desiree... That is not to say that for some that is how they feel to react in all depth of innocence, feeling and compassion, but I just couldn't relate to that which I was seeing.

IMO, this article was either planned by SM and Finster, or SM has been betrayed.

I am trying to keep in mind that SM may be factually innocent.

Perhaps the results of her first polygraph were inconclusive.

I have some theories on possible motives and am also wondering if it is ok to post them? has to do with her bodybuilding past, how she met Kaine, how her image has changed, and how that may play into it all.

I do however hope that she has nothing to do with this and will hold on to that last bit of hope that he is out there somewhere alive. I would love for Kyron to be safe and come home above all. I have 3 little kids, my son's 5th birthday is right around the corner and this case has wrecked me. I barely sleep and am constantly checking for updates. My son enters Kindergarten this year, you can see where maybe some of my anxiety and despair for Kyron is coming from.

We're going to hold off for the time being about things from her past. Please know that if she is named a POI, we will open the door to her history.

The article brings up the appointment on Friday but states it was for the following Friday... HMMM intresting, I wonder if she said I have to take Kyron to the doctor on Friday or on Friday June 11.

Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment

IMO, this article was either planned by SM and Finster, or SM has been betrayed.

I am trying to keep in mind that SM may be factually innocent.

Exactly. This is why we aren't going to dig up her whole life history right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member