Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Leomoon. If anyone else has any comments, I'd appreciate them. I didn't attempt a reading myself, as I haven't been able to see things properly since my allergy attacks (eyes) and my brain is rather foggy from being away so long, plus I'm still learning this forensic method.

Yes, Zachary has had troubles, also there is some drug history, although I don't know to what extent. I do know his family thinks he is no longer with us. I don't know if they thought of a suicide angle, which could possibly be the case. I do know they want him found, alive or deceased, they want to him home or to be given a proper burial.

This is a bit difficult to tell them because they believe he never would have walked away from his family. Suicide says differently, doesn't it?

Any chance at all of foul play at the hands of another? I have a specific reason for asking?

Thank you so much. I knew others would work up their own charts on this, a wise thing to do.

PO Friends – 21Cancer
PO Deceit 16Capr. 24Scorp
PO Death 16Aries
(they square each other in his natal)
PO Love & Marriage 19TAU
PO Fatality 26AQ
PO Frustration 01Cap.
Murder (1) older method: 10TAU and directly opposes his Saturn in the 8th hs. of death
Murder (2) newer planets:25Libra (falls in the house of the others)
PO Disputes 9GEM which opposes his natal Uranus and Antares…..at the same time!
Part of an End – 11Pisces

Note:
His PO Friends opposes his POF in the 11th
His PO Death opposes his Venus in the 7th
His PO Danger & Violence: is 5TAU which falls in the 2nd house and opposes his Saturn
His PO Fatality falls conj. his Black Moon in the 12th Hs. 26AQ. and of course, this is HIS Black Moon Lilith in the 12th Hs. hence the attraction or the catalyst.

His PO Reason – is 6Capricorn – which squares his Moon & Mars
PO Frustration 1Cap. – conjuncts his natal Neptune

poor choices when frustrated and upset, cannot reason properly(Neptune Mars and the ARabic Lots)......puts him then in this prime position at the ending.

I’d say there is more then enough astrological evidence to wonder is he wasn’t murdered even though his natal is self-destuctive as well…..sometimes, we need a catalyst to bring about our ending.
The natal often points the way out we may embark on so sometimes, until checking the Arabic lots or other astrological links, we can miss "which way" the soul left the physical. The last Solar REturn pointed to this being the "probable" out this year for him.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Hope the allergies subside for you, I hate them, and traded many for others when I moved to escape them.

Thanks, Leomoon. Here's an update on this story, telling a bit more:

http://www..net/124807

I asked about foul play because of the altercation with a politician's son two days earlier and the family saying he would never walk away from them for good.

My interest in this story is my proximity to it, locationwise, just "down the road a piece" as some might say. Odd thing is the story is a year old and I've never heard anything about it until now. Another reason is because it involves a local sheriff's office that I've been unhappy with for four decades for another case gone unsolved. Thankfully, I'm not in their jurisdiction.

So it seems like you are saying his state of mind contributed to his possible demise either way. I'm thinking the same. Poor choices, not grasping danger, depressed state, something along those lines.

Allergies are better, still a bit bothersome, am on ridiculously expensive medications, and seriously contemplating a move to New Mexico or Arizona, or maybe a long vacation there for about 20-30+ years. Any chance of a hurricane wiping me out this year, forcing a move? It would probably bring in the oil and the insurance company would say, "Sorry, we don't cover oil slicks". :doh:

RE
: So it seems like you are saying his state of mind contributed to his possible demise either way. I'm thinking the same. Poor choices, not grasping danger, depressed state, something along those lines.

Allergies are better, still a bit bothersome, am on ridiculously expensive medications, and seriously contemplating a move to New Mexico or Arizona, or maybe a long vacation there for about 20-30+ years. Any chance of a hurricane wiping me out this year, forcing a move? It would probably bring in the oil and the insurance company would say, "Sorry, we don't cover oil slicks".

This is more often the case then not, imo.

Think of that poor girl, in NYC Manhattan, who was in CSI training at her college, taking courses and studying the mind of a serial killer.
She then goes out with her girlfriend for a night on the town, but when the bar closes at 3AM she is not only a bit tipsy, but refuses to go home with her girlfriend who has the cab ready to go, instead insisting that she party longer, she would find an "after hours" place to party in.
http://xrl.us/bhp8dg (Link to www.google.com)

Now, looking at this girl's natal (after she was murdered of course), tells us so much more about her state of mind and poor choices, then just the event chart alone.

The event chart can indeed tell us that Zachary is no longer on the earth and even (with the Arabic Lots, whether he more then likely was murdered or a suicide), but again, some people do have the propensity of a victim mentality, (for lack of a better word to describe) putting themselves "unconsciously" in harm's way and then we also see this in their charts....as you well know yourself, by studying the progressions and natals I'm sure.

Some it's hard to see, were they a "victim" of themselves or another, unless we look more intimately into the event and even compare with the known enemy (if there is one known)
In this case, it is leaning towards an enemy isn't it......I think it well may be.

If we only knew the details, we might then be able to look deeper into his or her chart too,
I see the g.f. has an extensive record. I can't find anything on the new B.F. however.
But neither did I see a dob on them.

https://www.sttammanyclerk.org/liveapp/main/main.asp

Also, I did what you are contemplating, moved 3,000 miles from the East Coast to Az for my health in the late 90s.
I was never sorry I did, but you have to get use to the heat, it's brutal in the desert for sure.
Perhaps New Mexico is better heat wise....I would think so, if mid state.

But for sure, I traded one set of allergies in the east for a different kind here in the desert.
Seems the easterners and midwesterners in particular, use to bring their trees with them before the state put a stop to it, so we have Olive trees and all manner of various new allergies here they never had years and years ago.

Therefore, I live on allergy tablets from Walgreens , lol.

...can't win for losing as they say.

p.s. I wish I could recall that young girls name in NY, the one who went to the after hours club alone, and was killed that night by the doorman / bouncer after she did.

I do think it's terrible that some people just disappear off the face of the earth and because they had some questionable behavior in their life, then it's like they fall off the radar with the police (such as in this case)
YET, IF it were the son of a constable, it would be a whole nother' story!

Life is and can be VERY unfair indeed.

See Vertex at 27SAG conj. his natal Neptune in the Tertiary Progressed Vertex.
This suggests to me that someone or something would fool him....he would be deceived. (chart 2 )

We look further into the last Solar Return a full half year prior to his disappearance.
November of 2008 - to the Nov. 2009, Solar Return. (chart 1)

Puts S/R Venus with the S/R MC - conjunct his natal 11th house cusp
and into the 11th of Friendships , hopes & dreams. (#1)

He clearly was going to be involved with a love life (Venus)that year, and clearly would be deceived by one (Neptune)

When I first looked at the S/R I was thinking, "well, he's married" .....because of the child.
'It didn't occur to me that he was dating another person at that time, and there was no ongoing marriage after all.

If we look over his 7th house of "committed relationships", or "known enemies" more of the story unfolds here.
Rather then it symbolizing the marriage per se, it is clearly involving his emotions with a woman ....albeit, an unmarried one.
The Vertex in the S/R which stations over his 7th natal, (chart 1) shows us that he will be emotionally entangled this year with a committment to someone.....

In light of knowing now what may indeed have occurred, we make more sense out of his natal promise.
That of natal Saturn in the 8th, with a wide conjunction made to the 7th house Pluto/Moira setup in retrospect, a burden to bear karmically (Saturn in the 8th, conj. "Crux" the Cross - connected to transformation (Pluto ) via potential early death (Moira)

Sad , because he has a little child who misses him I'm sure.

His natal transits in June (Chart 3 next post) when he disappeared, has Jupiter conj. his Black Moon Lilith in the 12th, and even Jupiter here, tells us of what lies ahead for him.
Always around in an integrally important place around the natal (whether by progression or transit), when we pass over, Jupiter I see as a kind of higher self or guardian angel taking us home.

For Zachary, we see Jupiter transiting over his BML, but we also can't omit seeing transiting Moira conjunct his natal North Node and opposed to his natal South Node and natal Jupiter....in the 9th house. (the Nodes always oppose each other in polarity)

He's gone, but not forgotten. The spirit lives on for his family and loved ones need only to dream of him to recall him to them.

The spiritual part (Jupiter) took it's flight, but the testimony to this shows in the charts themselves.

And yes, it does make sense (the symbols) that a woman (Venus in the Teritiary Progressed chart (chart 2) over his natal
Vertex) gives testimony to this being true!

LAST SOLAR RETURN OVER THE NATAL :

zacharypittmannatalandl.gif

TERTIARY MINOR PROGRESSED CHART:

(NOTE: the Vertex over Neptune)

zacharypittmantertiarym.gif

Zachary's TRANSITS ONLY chart for date of disappearance:

Note: TRansiting Moira over the North Node in the 3rd House.....upon death.

zacharypittmantransitso.gif

RE

If we only knew the details, we might then be able to look deeper into his or her chart too,
I see the g.f. has an extensive record. I can't find anything on the new B.F. however.
But neither did I see a dob on them.

Girlfriend's date of birth is Nov. 30, 1982

New Boyfriend's date of birth is March 8, 1961

At a guess, I'd say boyfriend was born in New Orleans. Girlfriend was probably born in Slidell or New Orleans. I say this because they are both longterm residents of the area, plus in 1961, most people went to New Orleans to give birth as there weren't many hospitals in the surrounding areas. Given that New Orleans and Slidell are only about 30 miles apart from their downtown centers, it won't make a whole lot of difference.

Thanks so much for all your work in this case. It appears new bits and pieces pop up everyday so we are getting a slightly better picture.

Is there a possibility of an ambush? I can't shake that for some reason.

Sun conjuncts violent star “Antares” or Anti-Ares as it was known. The red star that is also a Persian Royal Star and known for being involved or attracting to the self, violence
If not consciously, then unconsciously.
When Zach went missing – planets Venus & Mars were very very close in conjunction to each other. Within only 47minutes. Both in 17° Taurus. This would be Trine to the Ex’s
Own natal Juno. What could this say? Well, it might suggest she was and is looking for wedded bliss and the planets were aligned to create one less person in the running in that department as her Juno at 17Capricorn says she is interested in a monied alignment for a marriage or Significant other partnerhship.

I don’ t think that Zachary “fit the bill” as his own Sun in Sag, conjunct to Uranus doesn’t lend itself to a monied or upper lifestyle of climbing a ladder of respectability or claims to same as a Juno in Capricorn might desire or express in life.

Remember, I mentioned the Ex has Sun in Sagittarius conjunct Antares? (Anti-Ares), well, so did Zachary have Antares in his natal, but it was his Uranus (an accident or other type of suddenness connection) position and opposed his Chiron (the inner wound)
An “accident” waiting to happen position via an external source of another Antares-like
Person.

Beyond the Antares (star) position for the ex and the Sun sign in fire SAG, we also see Sun square Pluto, which of course usually ends up “badly” as the Sun is about the personality and Pluto is about control of others or lack of same in oneself in this area.
A square is indicative of internal strife whereas the opposition is usually seen externally coming to you as a catalyst for awareness of these energies.

When Zachary disappeared, Pluto was transiting right over the Ex’ Neptune. (undermining and through a transforming event)

Hmm, sounds a bit like an awakening, a rather harsh reality when it hit for one like the ex who has Uranus (erraticness) conjunct the Sun (personality), both in firey Sagittarius.

And yes, I would think a Pluto transit to Neptune could even auger an ambush, that’s within the realm of a possibility at least and not too hard to imagine with such a transit as this. Especially for one having a Tertiary minor progressed Mercury, i.e. the lower mindset - such as the ex had then, conjunct exact to Antares and less then one degree.

For the nemises of Zachary, we see a lot of troubling signs. First, the Moon is more then likely in Fall in the sign of Scorpio with Venus in Detriment in Aries and Mars in Fall in Cancer.
What is positive here?

Not Jupiter in Detriment in Capricorn conjunct Saturn strong in Capricorn?
I don’t think so……

These are all very troubling positions to work out in a lifetime.

And for the kicker – Pluto and the North Node are in the same degree within ½ hr. of each other.

Although the Moon has many debilitating aspects I don’t know if the catalyst would be the woman. Probably so, if I had to guess, it’s quite likely.

Mars didn’t have to resort to violence, even when in Fall in Cancer, yet
Perhaps did anyway with the catalyst of a woman’s love, one so much younger, waiting in the wings with her own Pluto square her Mars.

Afterall, Uranus IS semi-square to Mars (which is depleted in it’s energy) and Uranus IS Opposite to Mercury (which does well in Aquarius) for figuring out solutions to life's problems.

Zachary Pittman had a disagreement with his sister on June 24th, 2009, left the house about 11:20 pm in Hickory, Louisiana (near Pearl River, LA), and hasn't been seen since. They live in a rural area, about 45 miles northwest of New Orleans, surrounded by swamps, thick brush, etc.

Oy vey! Just reading over my initial request, I spotted a typo. Pearl River is actually northEAST of New Orleans, not northwest. :blushing: I knew that, I just can't type.

They live in the Hickory community in St. Tammany Parish, not Hickory, Louisiana which is in Avoyelles Parish. From the charts you did, Leomoon, I see you used the proper location. I'm just stressing my error and the proper place in case anyone else looks into the matter. :blushing: Living in a place where the sun rises on the west bank of the river, uptown is south, and downtown is north, it's understandable how directions aren't my strong suit. :crazy:

Thank you so much for taking the time to make so many posts and charts relating to this case. I'm sure it's appreciated by the family.

If there is anymore to be added by anyone, please post. The family is desperate for any help.

Thank you so very much. :blowkiss:

Looking at the Last Seen horoscope, she was accosted immediately upon exiting the salon. Crisis 26° Libra rising. Nothing was going on in the Eastern axis Houses, so there was no defensive effort from her. Also, Moon was 0°50' of latitude, afraid to make a move. The assailant was hidden from view as she emerged from the nail salon but swiftly came out of his concealed position to lunge and attack her inside her car.

VanessaPhamLastSeenSalon3pm62710.jpg

Two malefics held places in her House 11 of associates, one of them, Mars being the House 7 based aggressor. This murder is very much a product of the lunar eclipse of June 26 (one day before) as the two luminaries are still in opposite Signs. Not only was the eclipse conjunct a sorely afflicted Pluto but Mercury got into the mix too, opposite Pluto.

The solstice point of House 10 is Weeping Sisters star constellation that gives us much to cry about and the cusp of House 8 is Caput Algol, a Fixed Star of terror where we lose our head, often in frantic panic. She was trapped in an intercept (the car) and restrained by brute force, House 3.

Due to Neptune in the House of endings, 4, this murder remains a mystery for some time (slow & retrograde planet in Fixed Sign). As Libra holds both H. 12 and the Ascendant, the victim made some misstep that contributed but it may have been her elan at an approaching engagement, stirring jealousy in the aggressor. Uranus at a critical 0° ruling the outcome is the emergency created by the runaway vehicle going the wrong direction.

Looking at the Last Seen horoscope, she was accosted immediately upon exiting the salon. Crisis 26° Libra rising. Nothing was going on in the Eastern axis Houses, so there was no defensive effort from her. Also, Moon was 0°50' of latitude, afraid to make a move. The assailant was hidden from view as she emerged from the nail salon but swiftly came out of his concealed position to lunge and attack her inside her car.

VanessaPhamLastSeenSalon3pm62710.jpg

Two malefics held places in her House 11 of associates, one of them, Mars being the House 7 based aggressor. This murder is very much a product of the lunar eclipse of June 26 (one day before) as the two luminaries are still in opposite Signs. Not only was the eclipse conjunct a sorely afflicted Pluto but Mercury got into the mix too, opposite Pluto.

The solstice point of House 10 is Weeping Sisters star constellation that gives us much to cry about and the cusp of House 8 is Caput Algol, a Fixed Star of terror where we lose our head, often in frantic panic. She was trapped in an intercept (the car) and restrained by brute force, House 3.

Due to Neptune in the House of endings, 4, this murder remains a mystery for some time (slow & retrograde planet in Fixed Sign). As Libra holds both H. 12 and the Ascendant, the victim made some misstep that contributed but it may have been her elan at an approaching engagement, stirring jealousy in the aggressor. Uranus at a critical 0° ruling the outcome is the emergency created by the runaway vehicle going the wrong direction.

Thank you so very much, Tuba. This is so bizarre to me, with no leads or clues. When I look at pictures of her I can almost feel her vibrant love of life.

Within minutes after leaving the Nail Salon, she made a post to her Facebook account from her cell phone at 3:09 pm, that she had found a job as a nanny. I'm assuming she was in her car, on her phone when she was attacked. It amazes me how minutes and even seconds can change the course of history. So, so sad.

They are laying her to rest on Wednesday and the obituary had her date of birth as Jan. 22, 1991 in Fairfax, Virginia.

Vanessa Pham

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/vir...s-in-death-of-19-year-old-vanessa-pham-063010

Police are investigating the death of northern Virginia native Vanessa Pham whose body was found in her 2008 Toyota on June 27, 2010, reports the Washington Post. Apparently the young woman's car was going the wrong way on a one-way service road, hopped a curb and landed in a shallow ravine. Anyone with information related to incident is asked to contact Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-8477.
Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003954.html#ixzz0sZVV7Yth

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20009577-504083.html
Police said multiple stab wounds caused Pham's death, even though her body was found inside a 2008 Toyota that apparently crashed into a ditch off of Route 50, said CBS affiliate WUSA.

This is so bizarre! They just released the surveillance videos of Vanessa's car in the Fairfax Plaza shopping center.

snipped

The car is then seen going back the same way and heading to the exit on Gallows Road. Three vehicles pull behind the Scion, waiting for it to turn right onto Gallows Road, which it then did at 3:24 p.m.

No video was released of Pham parking or entering or exiting her car, and it cannot be clearly determined if she is driving.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/fairfax/video-shows-pham-driving-10-mi.html#more

The reason I am posting this time is because I am wondering if Vanessa's murderer is already in the car with her

While her car is waiting to turn right, it seems like she misses a couple of opportunities to turn, like she is hesitating. IDK, it could just all be in my mind but I suspect he is already in her car with her :sad:

Leomoon, did you notice you ran the chart for 2010 transits? The park is over 3,000 acres. It closes at 7pm, due to day light savings time. You gave some great explanations about Jupiter - makes one think.

Leomoon, did you notice you ran the chart for 2010 transits? The park is over 3,000 acres. It closes at 7pm, due to day light savings time. You gave some great explanations about Jupiter - makes one think.

Thanks Paulette, I've revised the reading to include one (1) mention of a Tertiary Progressed minor progression of Saturn which is at the bottom of this reading you may find interesting.

Here is what I've come up with thus far including Jupiter's critical place as you mentioned:

Jason had his Sun conjunct Facies, a fixed star that is known for trouble in the life…
As well, his Jupiter and Saturn are both problematic in this same regard. Jupiter is about the luck or lack of it in our lives….among other things such as our generosity, etc. gained over lives lived, yet as a Higher vibration planet, we like to see then, aspects which reflect for us these helping forces from Jupiter.
For Jason, his luck would not be such as we’d like to see because Jupiter was opposed to the external self, hence luck from outside forces are against him.

Jupiter is then at the cardinal 0 degree of Cancer, (not good position to be) and opposed to the Sun, Mercury and Venus.

Beyond Jupiter being afflicted for him, I see that Saturn although well aspected overall, which speaks wonderfully for him and about him really; had that unfortunate semi-square to Pluto which then puts the malefic into a dangerous territory when aligned with Pluto’s transformative agency, (an agent / catalyst for change)

Pluto is also conjunct Rahu
* The Dragon’s head or commonly referred to as the North Node as well, square the Sun Semi-Square to Saturn , and Semi-square the Moon. Overall then, Pluto is not doing this young man any favors in his natal chart.

We might go so far as to suggest that Pluto could have been a catalyst for some rather traumatic life and death experiences in his life as the Sun is the personality and
The Moon the everyday existence (in Vedic lore)…as we go through our daily lives is also extremely important, so we like to see the more harmonious aspects, the better for us.
Saturn is a traditionally seen as the malefic in the chart, so the better aspected the better off.

I also see he had Uranus 15Scorpio,….another critical place for him and of course Uranus is a planet that symbolizes the unexpected events that occur in life.
Usually, but not always, they can signify separation from others. However, in 15Scorpio, I would say that the separation was not of his own making or conscious decision, in otherwords, he did not run away or separate himself purposefully from his family.
This is more a symbol of dire outer agency of seperating force that came into his life.

Transiting Pluto was conjunct fixed star Antares (a star of violence) which also was square to the Transit of Venus when he disappeared.

His natal Mars is problematic for attracting trouble, at 9degrees Leo quincunx to the Sun Either violence or illness in some way, as the quincunx may suggest.

With transiting Black Moon Lilith atop his natal North Node (Rahu) and Pluto, this can make for some rather startling wake up calls if there was some jealousy or love interest gone badly.
I’m considering the transiting square of Venus when I say this, to the transit of Pluto along with the Black Moon in this regard.
Someone may have had it in for Jason….and not a random act of violence.

Perhaps the others will check the event timed chart, for the Wendy’s stop to the Fast Food Restaurant, because there is a physical timed receipt for that day when he ate or brought a bagged lunch there. 1:30PM on the day he disappeared.

Other then this time we see a 2 hr. window of time, with his Park Ticket stamped between 3-5PM entering the Park.
So we KNOW he entered the Park….and as Paulette found out, the Park didn't close until 7PM.

This must be a very large all encompassing State Park, to never have found Jason’s body?

His car was not discovered until quite a few days later in the parking lot with the items mentioned still there and this is also another event one might look at.

Let’s see if the others here, will look to see if he left with someone else or is in that Park, (if we can tell) from the chart itself.

Note: Teritiary progressed minor Saturn prog. to 9Virgo over his natal , and because we do not know the time of his birth, it may well be over the Moon during this time period.
The 9th degree of Virgo is one that Nancy Fenn called "The Body in the Ditch " degree, it's a degree of homocide.
We can see that the North Node on his natal chart posted, was transiting that day at exactly 9 degrees Virgo.

jasonknappnatalsunrisec.gif

Leomoon--Thank you so much for looking into the case. I will pass the info on to my relative to give to the mother. Perhaps now she will have a bit of solace that he did not go away on his own, which some have said over the years. Thank you again.

ETA: It would be awesome if anyone could see where he is--if it's in the park or not. They have done extensive searches of the park several times and have come up empty. I know the mother's number 1 objective is to bring Jason home.

ColtCaptured001.jpg

This teenager, with enough talent to teach himself to fly planes, burgled his way acrosss the United States. He stole one last plane in Indiana and crash landed it on Abaco Island in the Bahamas. Without an exit strategy, it was just a matter of time before he was noticed and arrested. He is six foot, five inches and nineteen years young, not to mention, notorious.

Interesting information here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5428997#post5428997"]VA- 19 yr old homicide victim found in car - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Could any of Vanessa's charts indicate that a female is responsible for this crime?

TIMELINE:
She was in the nail salon at 3:00 pm
She updated her FB from her phone at 3:09 PM
Her car was pulling out of the shopping center at 3:24 pm(seen in video)
She was found dead shortly after 3:30 pm

TUBA's chart: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5363723&postcount=778"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

Time of birth given by mother to Member of WS:

sylermissing2yr.gif

Problematic Criticalness of this chart includes:

Sun & Moon (mother & bio. Father) separated from the child…not in his life as the Sun (bio.father) is in harsh aspect to the Moon (bio mother) and both Moon & Saturn in the 12th house means they are not in his immediate circle or accessible to him on regular basis either physically or psychologically.

Black Moon L. “registers” when he is almost 3 yrs. Old in the 3rd house of siblings.
BML is square Neptune and opposed to Algol (exact orb) which conjuncts the MC (at the Weeping Sisters) and conj. “Algol “ and Ceres there in the 9th (dark side of the cusp of the 10th)

These (aforementioned positions) meaning the Black Moon which registers now for him
And at birth it was actually opposed to the most malefic of stars in the heavens, (Algol) does not bode well for him or his longevity I hate to say.

I suppose if you ever heard someone say,”you were born under a bad moon” you might think of Algol in this same manner, not a good vibration, so to speak.
A lot of sadness with this chart, as the Sun conjuncts fixed star “Scheat” (water or drowning is possible) a lovely Moon in Leo however, (the mother) depicted or would eventually have been to the child, as a brave young woman. (if he lives)
Mercury & Venus in Pisces (a sweet youngster, very sweet child)

Mars in Cancer is not good for health. Mars is thought to be weak in the sign of Cancer which finds the Moon in Dignity in Cancer or the Ruler of this sign . Mars fares much better in fire signs not water signs.
In Water Mars may become “physically weaker”….and in Astrology they say Mars is in it’s “Fall” in Cancer. Thus a few strikes against him for physical survival being Mars in it’s Fall and also square to the Sun and opposed to Pluto (early death is possible) or even a violent episode along the way in life.

Transit of the Black Moon Lilith comes to reach his natal D/C cusp and conjoins Mercury Transiting at the 3rd degree of Pisces conj. “Fomalhaut” a fixed star which is known for having an “Immortal Name” the ancients called it.

Means some with this star present will gain immortality by their name perhaps in the news or newspapers, etc..or gain some type of newsworthy event in their life.

Thus far, he has :
Sun conjunct Scheat
BML opposed to Algol and
Weeping Sisters at the MC conj. Ceres at Algol (nurture is not there) for him

Was there negligence however? This I haven’t yet had a chance to look at, study or
Define anything yet for myself to even think about.
But certainly his natal chart shows that there could be in his life if he makes it.

SedonaAZMissingChild001.jpg

Three fortunate Fixed Stars conjoin the Ascendant: Mintaka, El Nath, and Phact. That is the best that can be said for this strange chart. The array of times for the child going missing are part of the problem.

Sylar was last reported seen by anonymous independent eye witness(es) at 9:30 PM on the evening of July 24, 2010.

This information was relayed by the LE investigating, in a press conference. (If link is needed I'll go and try to find it).

I don't know if that makes a difference to our astro's.

If it doesn't please overlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member