Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW infered that BB had many infidelities, but didn't suggest that one was more active than the next. Rather than saying that there was a specific one, and in subsequent descriptions that I have heard though here .... she just doesn't know? Which makes me think Joe has a point.

I don't have a fb message, and I have been a fb friend with BB for a long time.

Also Cat ...

I don't understand what you are saying about Frosty's. What kind of place is it and who goes there?

A step up from what I would call a "hole in the wall" kind of place. Unless you are a "regular" ( and yes... back in the day hubby was a regular there) it isn't a place you would go to unless you knew people there. That is what I meant.

Joe,

Could be, but JW is still the last person to see her according to the story. There's no way to get to Woodstock to implicate SB without being detected.

I have to think there's a better story than one that leaves JW as the last person to see BB.

There is always the murder for hire plot. Have someone else do your dirty work sort of thing.

But in murder for hire, you want the vic to be home or at work so it is random. And you don't want to be the last person to see them.

LE are not going to reveal most of the information they have, it is an on going investigation. I ask for a known fact location for BB on sunday so that the Forensic Astrology thread could do a chart on Beth being missing.

I was responding to a comment made by Connorzgram saying that LE told her there were large sums of money missing. None of this is 'public' honestly who ever told Connorzgrams probably should not have told her that information since they are not the lead LE of the case. But one of the people that has been helping SB with the accounts DTM has stated on the FB main page thread (way back) that she checked all of the accounts and there are no large sums unaccounted for.

No information on any other calls fri & sat has been released.

It has already been posted in this thread BB bought JW's car for her to drive, someone stated that was $8000 car, was also said set her up with a place to live, stuff for her place, moved her to Woodstock from Cali also. So apparently not returnable. Sad face was because BB seem to be a very good friend to JW, but JW doesn't act like she is being a good friend to BB now. It is all posted in this thread. I think AlwaysThinking posted this information.
JW has been in Woodstock for about 2 years so some of it must date back to that time.

There is something I am not understanding about Paschein's connection to LE. She called up LE and said she wanted information for an astrology report, and they gave it to her? Oh, really? Which department provided the information?

Connorzgram's says there are large sums of money missing, and DTM says "that she checked all of the accounts and there are no large sums unaccounted for."

Right. It's all accounted for. The missing money is all accounted for. That's means LE and SB know what's missing and where it went.

Where did it go? JW's car ($8000 car); a place to live, stuff for her place, moved her to Woodstock from Calif. Is there more gone? Just askin'.

I have been told not to "out" other WS members. So I won't. The one thing that you have to remember about my posts is this. If someone goes down for doing something bad to BB, that person was a friend of mine. And BB was a friend also. I really don't have any problem with anyone knowing who I am ... and my preference would be to have us all use our real names.

That being said. I will try to make sure and tell you my guesses when they are speculation.

Woodstock P.D. is sort of tight lipped (I want to be nominated for understatement of the decade!) Whether that helps or not, I will let you decide. It is unlikely that anyone received anything from WPD.

Somebody said large amounts of money were missing. My personal opinion is that there is no way to tell whether money is missing or not. I run a law office. I know of lawyers that have lost a ton of money to secretary theft. That being said I don't believe BB was a thief for a minute. BB was capable and paid by SB accordingly. So the real question should have been "could she have some money stashed" ... the answer is sure.

BB treated her friend JW well. Many people disagreed with that treatment, but it was BB's choice. She was very generous.

If she had what some consider to be a large amount of money on her, does it make it more likely that someone hurt her for the money, or that the money enabled her to disappear.

Tossing this out there...... and this is pure speculation while I am brain storming. What motive would JW have to not want Beth around? Beth seems to have been a huge part of JW's financial support. The apartment, car, job, moving expenses. How will JW maintain that with BB missing? What would JW have to gain from Beth being out of the picture?

Has JW ever put the moves on SB? Even half jokingly like the joke was a little more than for fun? Was JW competitive with BB? Women can be catty like that.... Could JW have been setting herself up to become the woman SB leaned upon kind of thing? I realize that could be pretty far reaching but I am trying to get a better idea of JW's personality. JMO

Motive? What if the game was over? What if Beth got tired of being the ATM?

Moves? Go to Beth's personal FB page and go 'way back to March 17, 2010, 10:25AM, where there is a series of messages between Beth and JW that might shed some light.

Come on down to Mt. Vernon and let's go exploring.

Just a lawyer... can I ask what your personal take is on the "Beth disappearing on her own" is? Its just your opinion im asking for. thanks.

I have been told not to "out" other WS members. So I won't. The one thing that you have to remember about my posts is this. If someone goes down for doing something bad to BB, that person was a friend of mine. And BB was a friend also. I really don't have any problem with anyone knowing who I am ... and my preference would be to have us all use our real names.

That being said. I will try to make sure and tell you my guesses when they are speculation.

Woodstock P.D. is sort of tight lipped (I want to be nominated for understatement of the decade!) Whether that helps or not, I will let you decide. It is unlikely that anyone received anything from WPD.

Somebody said large amounts of money were missing. My personal opinion is that there is no way to tell whether money is missing or not. I run a law office. I know of lawyers that have lost a ton of money to secretary theft. That being said I don't believe BB was a thief for a minute. BB was capable and paid by SB accordingly. So the real question should have been "could she have some money stashed" ... the answer is sure.

BB treated her friend JW well. Many people disagreed with that treatment, but it was BB's choice. She was very generous.

I agree 100% and have stated before, Beth may have been taking money a little here and there and stashing it. Your last statement is also very true. You have me very interested in what you know or what you speculate happened. Thank you for joining.

Cubby said: Tossing this out there...... and this is pure speculation while I am brain storming. What motive would JW have to not want Beth around? Beth seems to have been a huge part of JW's financial support. The apartment, car, job, moving expenses. How will JW maintain that with BB missing? What would JW have to gain from Beth being out of the picture?

Or perhaps it was the other way around BB wanted to get away from JW, however JW didn't like it when that was what was apparently about to happen?

I have thought about that too. But why the weekend trip then? Am I missing something?

Speculate ... Ok. I am a gambler. No really I am. I think of everything as odds. Please excuse the gamblerspeak ...

Beth took off 25%
Beth overdosed and somebody covered up 15%
Beth got in some sort of altercation that didn't go well that got covered up 9%
Beth is somewhere but didn't voluntarily take off (much less than 1%)
Beth met someone new and it didn't go well 20%
Beth met someone she knew (after leaving JW) and it didn't go well 30%

O/T

I received a msg on my fb page.. I am a member on beths page from AM wanting copies and/or a description of conversations or chats I had with JW, if any. Im curious if others here are also members and if they also got this request. It was very weird to me.

Thanks

I have not received a message from AGM on FB regarding messages from JW

Why the weekend trip? Just speculating ... things came to a head for one reason, or many reasons.

Speculate ... Ok. I am a gambler. No really I am. I think of everything as odds. Please excuse the gamblerspeak ...

Beth took off 25%
Beth overdosed and somebody covered up 15%
Beth got in some sort of altercation that didn't go well that got covered up 9%
Beth is somewhere but didn't voluntarily take off (much less than 1%)
Beth met someone new and it didn't go well 20%
Beth met someone she knew (after leaving JW) and it didn't go well 30%

Ok, but if it is true that Beth met with someone she knew after she left JW, wouldn't that person have been questioned by the LE? I was told that JW supplied the LE with a list of all the names of Beth's "boyfriends" and those men were questioned by the LE.

Do you think Beth is alive or not?

I think exactly what the list says. In percentages, 25% she walks in the door and says, "Miss me?"

I will say, Just A Lawyer, if you went to school in Carbondale(guessing)-Carbondale isn't as conservative and quiet as Mt. Vernon. Carbondale has more of a definite nightlife than Mt. Vernon, and the nightlife lasts more days out of the week. Mt Vernon really only has weekend nightlife. A person going out in Mt Vernon that isn't local would be noticed.
However, one disadvantage to Mt. Vernon is all of the truck stops-it is possible to be in Mt. Vernon and be strictly in the truck stop areas and "blend in" so to speak. I used to meet my ex years ago at the truck stops to exchange our son for visitation and I saw a lot going on as I waited in the parking lot, since my ex was often an hour late.
Centralia is even more quiet than Mt. Vernon. That is why I am convinced Centralia is not even in the equation. Centralia does have some really rough areas, but I do not think that matters in this case. The downtown area is relatively quiet, even "dying" so to speak. The business downtown compared to 20 years ago is quiet. I do not think there is any chance Beth was in Centralia and no one remembers her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove