GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping this question because I'm interested in the answer.:)

Do we know for sure that following his release from TX DOC he would have been on parol and not have been allowed to leave TX? I've been trying to find court case info in TX to see if that info would be there, but I haven't had any luck...

When I did the search for his info in the Texas prison system I noted that only the inmates and those that are currently on probation are listed. (it was stated at the bottom of the search page).

I couldn't find any info for this particular AJL. I assumed it was because he isn't on probation. JMHO.

That doesn't mean we can't go into the various county court sites, and do a search for him. That would be problematic because we don't know where his crimes occurred in TX (Which particular county or counties). And the dockets would be in the county in which the crimes occured not where he was housed within the TX penal system.

As for the first question. I think (JMHO) it would depend on so many factors that I really can't say for sure. I did live in TX for 10 years, and noticed that the law is the law straight across unless it is a recurring conviction for rape, or statutory rape. If it is a recurring conviction then they tend to amp up the sentencing each subsequent conviction KWIM?

I don't remember if TX has three strikes your out policy. I'm sorry. HTH anyway :)

That doesn't mean we can't go into the various county court sites, and do a search for him. That would be problematic because we don't know where his crimes occurred in TX (Which particular county or counties).

Crimes committed in Galveston, TX
Time served in TDJC (Huntsville, TX)

I am wondering if he got part of this expunged for "snitching."

If an inmate serves his entire sentence, does he still have probation? If he is sentenced to 5 years and serves 5 years, for example?

IIRC the AL that was in prison and stabbed because of the snitching is a man by that name that is 45 yrs old. THT. JMHO.

IIRC the AL that was in prison and stabbed because of the snitching is a man by that name that is 45 yrs old. THT. JMHO.

You know, I found this per the article above speaking of AL record. Instead of Huntsville I think he was here.

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/unitdirectory/st.htm

(pause)
(search)
(pause)

Yeah, I am not coming up with anything either in the search.
So, why did he take off like he did??

This is weird. (I also mentally noted the other Long. that keeps getting confused. Won't happen again on my part!!)

1. That name is not uncommon. Even with the middle name Joseph there are more than 2 that I could find. Different ages, and one of them is him.

2. There is currently an inmate in Texas with the name Adam Longoria.

http://168.51.178.33/webapp/TDCJ/InmateDetails.jsp?sidnumber=03531763

... this is not an uncommon name and when I was searching I did see quite a few of them. I saw more than one in the TX database for inmates that were NOT him.

Bump my own post please forgive, I also snipped out unneed convo.

I don't know if the one AJL that did the bomb calls is the one and the same or not. I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe he isn't the same.

But there is more than one AL in the TX prison system. And there is more than one Adam J Longoria listed in various public databases (IIRC there are 2) both the same age. I can't assume that both are the same man. I've been fooled before when looking at those public databases for sure! HTH.

ETA: I knew that the link would not work! bah. Just do a search in the TX Penal system and that guy will pop up. Adam longoria---aged 45, currently incarcerated. Sorry.

I was trying to find info from Barton County (Great Bend) KS, but the court case files are not online.:(

If you look at the first footnote in the report on the AL that was the snitch, it says that he went on to be incarcerated again in Beeville.
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-5th-circuit/1267639.html

If you look at this article, http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/101428039.html and others, it says that the AL who is a person of interest in Alicia's murder was in Beaumont.

The AL that was stabbed because he was a snitch is not the AL that is the POI for murdering Alicia.

Its strange because their middle initial is the same, but the footnote also says that the AL who is not the POI was released and reincarcerated in Beeville. AL who is the POI was not released at any time during this period.:)

He's not particularily bright is he? :sarcasm:

I wonder if he really is involved directly. JMHO. He could have run because his behavior prior to this shows he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Hopefully, he has info or was directly involved so Alicia's family can have resolution.

This case and the Goldie case (thread elsewhere) has me scratching my noggin for sure! JMHO

Just wanted to say I really appreciate how much you guys care about Alicia.

Hoppy

...there's a myspace in his name,it's completely private but the interesting thing is it lists his age as 13....if that is really him was that another way for him to talk to girls maybe even way younger than Alicia I wonder ?
http://www.myspace.com/547910809

I highly doubt it. But all indications are that is his son. Corpus Christi in the county where AJL (sr) was married, and I also found his ex wife's page. I will not go into that as we have no business sleuthing her, except to say she appears to be happily married now, and has kids (plural). Live(d) in Corpus. Lucky woman indeed to be away from that sod. Good chance AJL Jr could be AJL's son. No other connections with that set of last names that I can find in that county.

So I don't think AJL is using that name to get to girls. I think is legitimate kid with a conscientious & smart mom who makes him keep his myspace private.

I hope JR changes his name now that dad is a monster.
May the step dad adopt this maniac's children so they can have a new life.

If you look at the first footnote in the report on the AL that was the snitch, it says that he went on to be incarcerated again in Beeville.
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-5th-circuit/1267639.html

If you look at this article, http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/101428039.html and others, it says that the AL who is a person of interest in Alicia's murder was in Beaumont.

The AL that was stabbed because he was a snitch is not the AL that is the POI for murdering Alicia.

Its strange because their middle initial is the same, but the footnote also says that the AL who is not the POI was released and reincarcerated in Beeville. AL who is the POI was not released at any time during this period.:)

Right. He was stabbed for snitching ---gang related. Totally different dude and why I deleted my post.

As far as the bomb threat, he had relatives in that area and maybe in his own sick way thought this was a get back. Maybe the principal was a relative of his or a relative of someone he wanted to get back at.?? But, if they would have gone after him a little sooner, surely he would have been put away again.....long enough for this not to happen to AD anyway. Curious if the landlord ran a history on him, or was the lease just under the gf's name??

ETA: He could have gotten the principals name off the net too.

Hello! I'm a newbie to the site, and this is my 1st post. I've read countless hours on this site in the past, but I finally decided to register and be "official" last night because of this case. I've read everything I can possibly read about this case. It all just makes me sick. I have a 14yo daughter myself, and I simply cannot imagine going thru this.

I am from Kansas, I live very close to Great Bend, and my parents have lived in GB the past 9 years. I have been obsessed with this case since she was reported missing. Things like this just simply do not happen in this area. We hear of things like this down around Wichita, or Kansas City, but not around this area.

I drive past this construction site every time I go to GB. It is a large site, but I just don't get how other people driving by wouldn't see the fire, or notice the smell. I would think a fire that late at night would attract someone's attention. People seem to call the cops for nearly anything around here, heck I saw in the paper last week they were called because a bike was in the pond at the park.

My parents are in the process of moving to another town, they want to get out of there for multiple reasons. GB is a dirty town, and as more time passes, the more run down it gets. There is a lot of drug activity. And there are an increasing amount of illegal immigrants moving to town. There are also 2 well known gangs in town, although if you ask the top officials in town they would probably deny there is a drug and gang problem.

If I can help provide any "local" info, I'd be happy to help. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Right. He was stabbed for snitching ---gang related. Totally different dude and why I deleted my post.

As far as the bomb threat, he had relatives in that area and maybe in his own sick way thought this was a get back. Maybe the principal was a relative of his or a relative of someone he wanted to get back at.?? But, if they would have gone after him a little sooner, surely he would have been put away again.....long enough for this not to happen to AD anyway. Curious if the landlord ran a history on him, or was the lease just under the gf's name??

ETA: He could have gotten the principals name off the net too.

BBM
Oh yeah, and did his employer bother to run a background check before he was hired, or even in this economy, is that job so bad you can't get people to take it?

Pretty sure it was her place from the media reports. Question is, how long did he live in the previous residence by the park where he hung out with the teenagers?

Did he head to Great Bend straight from jail? Or where HAS he been since May 25 (IIRC, that as his release date)? Anybody else in that path missing?

Hello! I'm a newbie to the site, and this is my 1st post. I've read countless hours on this site in the past, but I finally decided to register and be "official" last night because of this case. I've read everything I can possibly read about this case. It all just makes me sick. I have a 14yo daughter myself, and I simply cannot imagine going thru this.

I am from Kansas, I live very close to Great Bend, and my parents have lived in GB the past 9 years. I have been obsessed with this case since she was reported missing. Things like this just simply do not happen in this area. We hear of things like this down around Wichita, or Kansas City, but not around this area.

I drive past this construction site every time I go to GB. It is a large site, but I just don't get how other people driving by wouldn't see the fire, or notice the smell. I would think a fire that late at night would attract someone's attention. People seem to call the cops for nearly anything around here, heck I saw in the paper last week they were called because a bike was in the pond at the park.

My parents are in the process of moving to another town, they want to get out of there for multiple reasons. GB is a dirty town, and as more time passes, the more run down it gets. There is a lot of drug activity. And there are an increasing amount of illegal immigrants moving to town. There are also 2 well known gangs in town, although if you ask the top officials in town they would probably deny there is a drug and gang problem.

If I can help provide any "local" info, I'd be happy to help. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome to Websleuths! And thanks for sharing about the area.

Can you tell from driving by the site, if there are areas well hidden by large piles of asphalt "stuff" (please, don't make me try to get technical!) so that at least flames would be hidden from view?

Busy road late at night, say 3-4am time period?

I'm sure we are all most anxious to hear what his GF has to say. Where was he that night after the supposed party ended? Seems he wasn't seen at the bar. This case seems so simple on the surface and any one person squealing will take him down, if he indeed was the murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member