NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo:

You go agatha!
Please take no offense re: the age diff, its just she looks really terrible for her age. Like I said before, Im 48 and she could pass for my mama even though she acts more immature than my daughter.

LOL, thanks. No offense taken. Hubby and I are very normal, boring people.. who just happen to have a big age diff.

And, I agree with you. While I'm no "cougar", EB looks like her life has taken a toll on her. For sure.

I'm lost....what does AY have to do with this? I saw the FB comments, but am still lost??? As in...do we know it was EB's ex....and even if we do, what does he have to do with this?

eta: not being snarky, just struggling to catch up...TIA

I don't know what to think about what I'm thinking. Alright, I'd like to know if people are taking polygraphs.

OT How do I find a blinking hinky meter to put next to my name???? Mines going crazy right now and Im afraid if I comment ill get in trouble!

I'm lost....what does AY have to do with this? I saw the FB comments, but am still lost??? As in...do we know it was EB's ex....and even if we do, what does he have to do with this?

eta: not being snarky, just struggling to catch up...TIA

There is no doubt he is EB's ex. He is commenting everywhere about the case. And he has pics of Zahra. I don't think I said anything wrong. Fingers crossed.

Say whaaaat? $1000 bail? Get real! Can we say "flight risk" boys and girls? I think we can...

No way will she get a bond reduction. That's just unmitigated ridiculous.

EB's bail needs to be reduced when she is carried out in a pine box.

I don't know what to think about what I'm thinking. Alright, I'd like to know if people are taking polygraphs.
Well, I think its a safe bet to say that EB is not going to get "hooked up" to any machine now - as she has lawyered up. But I would like to know if AB has taken one - or even been asked to take one.

In other cases - the family members usually take one within the first few days. He isn't under arrest nor does he have an attorney. But I don't think we'd be told if he has taken one or not - JMO.

You have to be an entirely different kind of low to try and profit off the disappearance/murder investigation of a child. Seriously makes me ill!!

Unfortunately, it is VERY common in cases of the missing... :(

So glad Le reported on the fundraiser...Hinky Meter has slowed down. Ok back to finish catching up.

There is no doubt he is EB's ex. He is commenting everywhere about the case. And he has pics of Zahra. I don't think I said anything wrong. Fingers crossed.

Oh no...I apologize if my question came across as an accusation that you or anyone else said anything wrong...that wasn't the intent, at all!

I'm just L-O-S-T and trying to figure out what and where I missed...that's all!

Nothing crucial whatsoever. Yet anyways.
Thank you, wfgodot! I was afraid of that.
I hope and pray that LE will soon have all the pieces to this puzzle and Zahra is found so she can rest in peace.

Oh no...I apologize if my question came across as an accusation that you or anyone else said anything wrong...that wasn't the intent, at all!

I'm just L-O-S-T and trying to figure out what and where I missed...that's all!

lol, no Not at all, I meant I hoped I didn't violate TOS telling you who is was. Sometimes what we really mean does not translate well in the box!!!! :crazy:

Wonder if any of our locals have seen or heard any helicopters overhead today? I would think LE would be using them to scan some of the wooded areas and possibly even the waters?

nothin new I take it? Just popping in from werk to check for news :(

Where are you little girl?

On Monday a family friend told NewsChannel 36 that a car the Baker’s had disappeared around the same time Zahra did. She says Elisa Baker regularly drove a 1970’s model Monte Carlo, but she hasn’t seen it recently. That friend says she doesn’t know if the car broke, or if the family sold it, but that she gave the police the information.
Investigators also spoke with a possible witness who reported seeing someone playing with a lighter on the Baker’s back steps the morning the fire broke out and Zahra disappeared.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Inve...s-in-Zahra-Baker-disappearance-105200489.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico