NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Baker insists he had nothing to do with Zahra’s disappearance, but police have not ruled him out as a suspect

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/8555975/

:applause: IMO There is no way a lawyer will be able to claim LE jumped to conclusions too soon about AB. The man has been not been touched weeks after his daughter's case has been considered a homicide. They are getting their ducks in a row I can feel it.

My new question is then why is AB still out. If they have THIS much against him. I mean even if they are trying to get him to "talk" or "Hang Himself" couldn't he possibly be a danger to other people? If he's crazy enough to have ANY part in what happened to Z then how is he allowed to keep walking free and free to go wherever and around whoever he wishes?

Does anyone know how to watch NG online? Hubby cancelled cable last week.

Hi Damien,

Sorry its took me so long to get back to you, but I had to wait until my lawyers put a lil money in my account. Thanks for your moral support. I need it although I’m not sure I deserve it at this point. As you probably know my family has turned pretty much against me and everyone is telling so many lies. Yeah I had my lawyers shut my myspace down cause of the bad publicity but once I am out I will redo it. My birthday is 6-6-68 so people was reading too much into that an my opening song living dead girl thing is I have had that myspace before I met Adam or Zahra. I am not sure how it or my face book got opened they was both marked private, but the cops can do whatever they want. 98% of the media stuff is lies that’s why everyone wants me dead. But I have 2 of the best lawyers in the country and my own private investigator. I am 42, been told I don’t look my age even though my picture they are using on TV. Sucks If you have read my myspace you know quite a bit about me, but normally my hair is black and red and I have lost way too much weight. I never knew I was to look and act like everyone else in this stupid world. I don’t wanna be normal I have tried. but its hard covering all my tattoos and I love my piercings. My youngest grandson middle name is Damien thanks to me. Yes I can receive Money orders as long as they are from the post office and I can have pictures, just not sexual. You ask what things I am into, well I love all horror movies. and even some mushy stuff too. I love the twilight movies. I watch those and wish I could get so lucky for someone to love me that way. As far as music well you know most of what I like but I love Nickelback, Linkin Park, Korn stuff like that too. I write music and sing when I get a chance. I have a couple famous friends that sing as well. As far as Charles Manson is was truely a evil man. Makes you wonder what happened to make them that way. All I have gotten is hate mail since I been here from everyone even my kids but you so it really is good to have at least person I can write and hopefully be friends with. The cops have my pocket book & money so my lawyers put me a lil money in my account so I could get paper and envelopes. This whole situation just suks. When I get out I have been told I have no where to go. so I am a bit scared. I have truely lost my whole life. So tell me a lil about you about you, are you marries do you have kids? What else are you into? You know sorta what I look like, so what do you look like? Have you ever been is jail? It ain’t a fun place to be. I sure miss my warm waterbed. I’m on the floor at the moment in solitary confinement. Im climbing the walls literally. I hope to soon be out but who knows what Im doing when I do. Im gonna miss my favorite holiday Halloween, the one time a year I dont get judged and maybe thanksgiving and Christmas. I feel completely alone. well I guess I have said enough. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Dark Hearts,
Elesa Baker
Letters allegedly written by Eliza Baker
WCNC.Com

This immature, goth lovin' woman, who loves to live in a fantasy life and play online games is soooo excited to get a request from this real life murderabelia <modsnip> she can't contain herself. Because he deals with 'dark things' (disgusting IMO) she thinks she has found a kindred spirit who understands her. Probably is hoping to get him to give her $10,000 like the British dude, put a 'lil money' in her jail coffers, and move in with him after she gets out of jail and goes into hiding! Ugh!

Ugh...that definitely doesn't sound good! :(

Oh man, I'm getting to the stage where I don't even think I want to know any more.

Please God, let us at least have her body so that she can be laid to rest in peace.

Again salvarenga, thanks much, you're brilliant.

Hi Damien,

Sorry its took me so long to get back to you, but I had to wait until my lawyers put a lil money in my account. Thanks for your moral support. I need it although I’m not sure I deserve it at this point. As you probably know my family has turned pretty much against me and everyone is telling so many lies. Yeah I had my lawyers shut my myspace down cause of the bad publicity but once I am out I will redo it. My birthday is 6-6-68 so people was reading too much into that an my opening song living dead girl thing is I have had that myspace before I met Adam or Zahra. I am not sure how it or my face book got opened they was both marked private, but the cops can do whatever they want. 98% of the media stuff is lies that’s why everyone wants me dead. But I have 2 of the best lawyers in the country and my own private investigator. I am 42, been told I don’t look my age even though my picture they are using on TV. Sucks If you have read my myspace you know quite a bit about me, but normally my hair is black and red and I have lost way too much weight. I never knew I was to look and act like everyone else in this stupid world. I don’t wanna be normal I have tried. but its hard covering all my tattoos and I love my piercings. My youngest grandson middle name is Damien thanks to me. Yes I can receive Money orders as long as they are from the post office and I can have pictures, just not serial. You ask what things I am into, well I love all horror movies. and even some mushy stuff too. I love the twilight movies. I watch those and wish I could get so lucky for someone to love me that way. As far as music well you know most of what I like but I love Nickelback, Linkin Park, Korn stuff like that too. I write music and sing when I get a chance. I have a couple famous friends that sing as well. As far as Charles Manson is was truely a evil man. Makes you wonder what happened to make them that way. All I have gotten is hate mail since I been here from everyone even my kids but you so it really is good to have at least person I can write and hopefully be friends with. The cops have my pocket book & money so my lawyers put me a lil money in my account so I could get paper and envelopes. This whole situation just suks. When I get out I have been told I have no where to go. so I am a bit scared. I have truely lost my whole life. So tell me a lil about you about you, are you marries do you have kids? What else are you into? You know sorta what I look like, so what do you look like? Have you ever been is jail? It ain’t a fun place to be. I sure miss my warm waterbed. I’m on the floor at the moment in solitary confinement. Im climbing the walls literally. I hope to soon be out but who knows what Im doing when I do. Im gonna miss my favorite holiday Halloween, the one time a year I dont get judged and maybe thanksgiving and Christmas. I feel completely alone. well I guess I have said enough. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Dark Hearts,
Elesa Baker

Not to nitpic because lord knows I'm incredibly appreciative that you're doing this for us, but the letter wasn't addressed to "Damien". I clearly read in some part of the letter that Damien is a grandchild whom she helped to name. Just want to make sure we're not adding to any confusing, KWIM?

They are keeping everything right now, that's standard protocol for an investigation of this nature, doesn't mean anything necessarily.

Not to nitpic because lord knows I'm incredibly appreciative that you're doing this for us, but the letter wasn't addressed to "Damien". I clearly read in some part of the letter that Damien is a grandchild whom she helped to name. Just want to make sure we're not adding to any confusing, KWIM?

Actually, I believe it says "Hi Damien" in the top left corner. Going to double check though.

Actually, I believe it says "Hi Damien" in the top left corner. Going to double check though.
It does. There is more than one Damien, the one in the letter and the poor grandson to whom Elesa refers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member