OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snippet #1: " HE HAS BEEN Entered Into The Emergency Room - ICU at Hospitial In (uninteligible) OKC with Meth. In his System. HE WAS violent In Hospitial He HAD TO BE RESRAINED few days Later + TRANSPorted HIM TO DECONESS Mental Physitily HE HAS shrinkage of the BRAIN ON MRI showing THAT HE HAS THE ON SIGHT OF ALTIMERS."

How am I doing so far??

Maybe I was o'er-hasty in my claims at translating from the vernacular. I think I need a drink first.

Maybe I was o'er-hasty in my claims at translating from the vernacular. I think I need a drink first.

Have 2. That's what I did after I left that not-to-be-named forum, lol.

The 2nd came after I realized this 'statement' may have been what was used in the protective order. But please hold while I contine with another snippet. (And swig some Wild Turkey.)

Have 2. That's what I did after I left that not-to-be-named forum, lol.

The 2nd came after I realized this 'statement' may have been what was used in the protective order. But please hold while I contine with another snippet. (And swig some Wild Turkey.)

Okay, I'm holding. And no liquor on hand either, dag-nab it.

Do let me continue (no worries, I won't subject it all to the forum.)

Snippet #2: "HE NEEDS TO HAVE ADULT Protective SeVecas Evauuatet Him. He Also Needs His Drivers Licens ELAUWATED. HE IS AlSO ASSouAting with prostuit Gangs + Meth. HE HAS THREANED TO KILL My mother 4 times Her Attory second Hand ONece And MANy other people."

Do let me continue (no worries, I won't subject it all to the forum.)

Snippet #2: "HE NEEDS TO HAVE ADULT Protective SeVecas Evauuatet Him. He Also Needs His Drivers Licens ELAUWATED. HE IS AlSO ASSouAting with prostuit Gangs + Meth. HE HAS THREANED TO KILL My mother 4 times Her Attory second Hand ONece And MANy other people."

Are there more snippets a-comin' or should I launch off into my spiel now?

Are there more snippets a-comin' or should I launch off into my spiel now?

Please launch now. My head is about to explode just translating. There's more, but it's esssentially more of the same.

Please launch now. My head is about to explode just translating. There's more, but it's esssentially more of the same.

The term "impaired mental function" unfortunately raised its head when I read those. Poor guy. I've read some unfortunate prose in my day, but that is the sort of writing that limits a person to a lesser achievement in life. The lake house in Eufaula, however obtained, must have been a milestone for him. Why did he want to leave it and live in a packing crate in the boondocks, no matter how handsomely furnished, or attractive the isolation? Or does the answer to that question already lie within my first sentence here?

He would have been putty in someone's hands. Possibly in many hands.

The term "impaired mental function" unfortunately raised its head when I read those. Poor guy. I've read some unfortunate prose in my day, but that is the sort of writing that limits a person to a lesser achievement in life. The lake house in Eufaula, however obtained, must have been a milestone for him. Why did he want to leave it and live in a packing crate in the boondocks, no matter how handsomely furnished, or attractive the isolation? Or does the answer to that question already lie within my first sentence here?

He would have been putty in someone's hands. Possibly in many hands.

I'm on the fence about that. Do we have any certified drug and/or alcohol counselors onboard? How in the he*l did they obtain the Eufala house? Did I miss the title on that somewhere??

ETA: What is a Prostuit Gang, and in Okieland, are prostitution rings directly linked to meth? Or is it just payment for on a more individual basis?

Did/does he have any hearing impairment? Because some of his writing sounds like an attempt at auditory transliteration from speech into prose, from what he has heard said to him. I can't account for the unneeded capitalizations though.

Also, I looked for anything resembling a mental health / narcotics detox site in the OKC area resembling "DECONESS Mental Physitily" but didn't see anything close.

Did/does he have any hearing impairment? Because some of his writing sounds like auditory transliteration from speech into prose, from what he has heard said to him. I can't account for the unneeded capitalizations though.

Also, I looked for anything resembling a mental health / narcotics detox site in the OKC area resembling "DECONESS Mental Physitily" but didn't see anything close.

I actually thought the same thing, but don't know if he had a hearing impairment of any kind. I do, however, know that certain substances alter auditory senses. I couldn't find the facility either. I think perhaps it is a senior living facility? A long term care facility? Not sure.

I'm on the fence about that. Do we have any certified drug and/or alcohol counselors onboard? How in the he*l did they obtain the Eufala house? Did I miss the title on that somewhere??

ETA: What is a Prostuit Gang, and in Okieland, are prostitution rings directly linked to meth? Or is it just payment for on a more individual basis?

"Prostuit Gang" = a head-scratcher. Many occasions of vice, e.g. prostitution and narcotics, are inevitably linked to a common source, but the notion of a "prostitute gang" brought up visions of hard-bitten tarts wielding switchblades.

I actually thought the same thing, but don't know if he had a hearing impairment of any kind. I do, however, know that certain substances alter auditory senses. I couldn't find the facility either. I think perhaps it is a senior living facility? A long term care facility? Not sure.

Here it probably is - Bobby Jr. was close, God bless him: Deaconess Hospital.

"Prostuit Gang" = a head-scratcher. Many occasions of vice, e.g. prostitution and narcotics, are inevitably linked to a common source, but the notion of a "prostitute gang" brought up visions of hard-bitten tarts wielding switchblades.

Interesting. wfgodot- important phone call, will be back to analyze in a few.

Just checking back in.

Bless all of you regulars for you continued diligence on behalf of the Jamisons.

Last time I checked in you were conducting science experiments with chips and dogs. Now I see less mention of dogs, but continued focus on chips, with a mention of Wild Turkey thrown in. There also appears to be another language spoken in OK that I am not personally familiar with. (Truly, I think humor is the only way we can survive some of these cases.)

On a more serious note, what is this latest talk about videos? Were they not checked/reviewed by LE in the early going? What is the reference to the transcript that Oriah is quoting? (Sorry that I haven't been doing a better job of regularly following this thread. I just haven't felt that I have had much to add and I've been very busy at work so I have to be very selective with the threads that I focus on -- but I am not focusing on the thread-that[must-not-be-named.)

Here it probably is - Bobby Jr. was close, God bless him: Deaconess Hospital.

Thank you wfgodot. You once again have saved me some time. Sorry it took so long to get back to you, that was a much needed conversation I had to have. So...given this info- what do we make of it it? I wonder was he transferred to the ER or a specialty unit?And trying to answer snoopsters question- I'm not entirely sure what the document is, but I believe it was the statement used to obtain the protection order by Bobby Jr against Bobby Sr. Not positive about that though. Still digging.
Oh, and welcome back!

ETA: snoop, I believe the videos were reviewed initially and then passed off to the FBI. However, they seem to be lost in FBI chip/Wild Turkey lockers.

I haven't been in mental health in Ok in a long time, but I believe that Deaconess has a mental health floor.

I haven't been in mental health in Ok in a long time, but I believe that Deaconess has a mental health floor.

Thanks, Casey. Do you recall if they had a detox unit as well? Or if they were one in the same?
I'm trying to figure out who exactly who was on drugs here, and which ones if you kwim? Gosh, I'd love to hunt down a copy of that alleged MRI. I wonder if Oklahoma HIPPA is as...confused as a few of their other agencies... ;)

There is no way to get any info from OK medical records without a subpoena (unless you could get the family to sign a consent form). I do remember how big of a deal that was. There are detox places in OKC but I am not sure if Deaconess has one or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro